My Alien Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ranne blushed slightly as his hands touched her skin. He had very gently hands as he helped her and they felt cool to her. Then she blushed again as she felt her nipples harden and grow slightly erect. She couldn't believe how much she was responding to this human.

Ryan blushed a little himself as he saw her nipples show through her bra, then he felt his cock harden and cursed himself, 'Great, I meet a real alien for the first time and she gives me an hardon.'

He smiled at her again trying to keep his thoughts away from how good she looked, "Just let me look at your arm and see how bad it is and what I can do to fix it."

Ranne nodded, "All right, I do not think it is that bad, but it is more in a bad spot. I can feel it when I move my arm the wrong way."

Ryan nodded his understanding, then inspected her arm. Sure enough, there was a long gash near her elbow, and he figured it must open up when she bent her arm. It didn't look like it had bled all that much, or at least that's what he thought it was, but it wasn't red like his, it was more a purple-red color.

He pulled over his first aid kit, then got some of the gauze pads to wipe it off and got a bottle of water out of the cooler and opened it. Then before he rinsed her arm, he said to her, "Ranne, it doesn't look too bad to me, I think it is just more the location." He held up the bottle, "This is just water, I'll rinse it off and wipe it down a little... ah, it might hurt a little when I do it though."

She nodded, "I understand Ryan, thank you once again. After you clean it, I have some... healing salve... I think you call it, in my med kit to put on it."

He nodded once again and sluiced the wound with the water. He saw her flinch a bit as he did, then he gently patted the wound with the gauze to dry it. Once it was cleaned up, he inspected the wound and it seemed like just a clean neat gash, but it didn't seem to be very deep. "Everything okay Ranne?"

She smiled slightly and nodded, "Yes, it is fine. How does it look?"

"It doesn't look that bad, it seems to be a clean gash, but not very deep." He smiled once more, "I think you'll be alright once I dress it."

Ranne smiled back at him, she really couldn't believe this was happening, he was so nice and not like anything she was expecting. Then to top it off, she found herself becoming very, very attracted to him. But she sensed no deception in anything he said or did, it seemed like he was just concerned about her condition and really cared about her.

"Good, I am glad." She blushed slightly, "And thank you again for helping me, you are nothing like I expected."

'Neither is she.' He thought to himself. He still couldn't believe this was happening and how attracted to her he was. He smiled back at her and shrugged, "I don't know what tell you Ranne, I'm not doing anything different then what I'd do for anyone in this same condition. Ah... you said you had something to put on your wound?"

"Yes, it is in the med-box, if you open it, I will point it out to you." Now she smiled, "I doubt you could read the label on the tube."

Ryan laughed at that as he picked up the box and set it next to her on the bed, "I believe your right." He opened the lid and turned it so she could see into the box.

Ranne smiled at his response, and she looked into the med-kit, "The silver tube there on the right side of the box is the healing salve."

He nodded and unclipped it from the box. It looked like a tube of antibiotic first aid salve they used here, it even had a screw cap like theirs. So he opened it and asked her, "How do I use this, do I just dab it on the wound? It sort of looks like the stuff we use here."

Ranne nodded, "Yes and it does not take much to work, so put it on sparingly."

He nodded, then squeezed some out on his finger. Once he did, he felt his finger go slightly numb, 'Must be for pain also, just like some stuff I used on a cut one time.' He gently spread the wound with it and he saw her face relax a bit as it numbed the pain.

"Feel better now?" He asked smiling gently at her.

She smiled back at him, "Yes, the salve deadens the pain. Thank you again."

"Yeah, I figured that much as the tip of my finger went numb. We have something similar here." He look at the gash and then back at her first-aid kit. "Do you have anything in your kit to cover this? A bandage or something?"

She nodded and pointed out a package that look like silver foil. He took it out and opened it, then saw it was some type of bandage material. He looked at the gash and the location of it. "Tell me, do you have anything to keep the wound closed?"

She looked a little confused at that, "I am not sure."

"That's okay, not a problem, I have something in mine that should work. Then I can wrap it up with yours."

He opened his kit and look through a few pouches until he found the box of Steri-Strips. He liked these, they worked better than the old butterfly bandages. He smiled and showed them to her, "We use these to keep wounds closed, they work very well, even if they get wet."

Ranne nodded once again and watched as he peeled off what looked like thin pieces of... tape, she thought it was called, and he gently laid them one by one across the wound closing it. Then she watched as he opened up the foil pack and removed the bandage from it.

He applied the strips every inch across the gash making sure the wound pulled together. The gash wasn't too long, maybe four inches give or take, and didn't look very deep when he put the salve on it. Then he opened up the foil package and pulled out the bandage and wrapped her arm up. Then, instead of searching through hers, he got the roll of tape out of his and cut some strips and taped the end of the bandage down. Finished dressing it, he picked her arm up and moved it slightly, and saw that the bandage stayed in place. He looked at her and smiled once again, "There you go, that should stay in place."

Ranne smiled back and moved her arm slightly, "Yes, I believe you are right Ryan. Thank you so much for helping me."

Ryan smiled at her and unconsciously brushed back a lock of her hair that had dropped over her one eye. "Your welcome Ranne, I'm just glad I was able to help you."

He felt her shiver slightly as he brushed her hair back, and he felt himself harden a bit more. 'Damn,' He thought to himself, 'She was so beautiful, and nothing like he imagined an extraterrestrial would look like. Hell, all I've ever heard about was little gray people... not beautiful women.'

When he brushed her hair back, she shivered and almost moaned in pleasure as his hand touched her face. 'Gods, what is wrong with me? I can't believe what he's doing to me or that I'm being affected like this.' It was the same type of feeling she got from one of her lovers back on home-world... only better.

Ryan looked at her flight suit, the sleeve would never go back over her arm with the bandage on it. "I think we're going to have to do something with your... flight suit, it'll never go back over your arm bandaged like that. Since its torn already, how about I just cut the sleeve off just above the elbow?"

Ranne nodded, "That makes sense, go ahead."

Ryan picked up the shears he used to cut the bandage and tape, then cut off the sleeve closer to her shoulder to make sure it was enough. "Alright, let's get you dressed again, then we should talk a bit."

He helped he get her arm back through the suit, then helped with the other arm. Once it was back in place, he zipped it back up partially. He smiled at her again, "There you go Ranne, does it feel okay?"

She nodded, then smiled back at him. "Yes, it's fine, thank you again. I know I keep saying that, but I really appreciate all you have done to help me Ryan."

He smiled back and brushed her hair back again were it fell down over her eye from getting her suit back on. "Your more than welcome Ranne. Oh... are you thirsty? I have some more water if you like some."

She nodded, "Yes please, that would be nice. I am a little thirsty."

He got another bottle of water out of the cooler he had in the backseat and unscrewed the top handing it to her. She took a long drink then handed him the bottle back. "Thank you, that was good." She grinned slightly. "I was thirstier than I thought."

Ryan grinned back as he nodded, "Yeah, that's the way it always seems to go; but now, we need to talk a little. I can't leave you here alone like this, I assume this was a... shuttle, of some sort, and not your main ship. Are your people going to be able to come get you?"

Ranne frowned slightly, she hadn't thought about that, he was right. "I... I just do not know. This is just a reconnaissance ship off my mother-ship like you surmised. But the mother-ship would have had to go farther out once we were attacked to hide our presence."

Ryan nodded, thinking that made sense, "Do you have a way to communicate with it? So they can come and get you."

She frowned again, "I do not know, maybe... it all depends on how far they went. We contacted them when our shielding device broke, and once again after we were fired on. But like I said, I don't know where they went, if they don't hear from me, they'll probably search for my locator to try and find me though."

Ryan nodded, then sighed, "Well, the most logical answer then is for you come with me. I'll... I'll hide you, and take care of you to make sure your wound heals." He turned and looked over at her craft thinking.

Ranne was stunned when he said that. She just couldn't believe he was doing all this and wanted to do more for her. She didn't say anything, but she was really scared of what might happen if they caught her. This was her first mission and when she was in training, she'd heard what happened to some of the others that were captured. She shivered with fear once again, but then felt calmer as Ryan looked back at her and picked up her good hand smiling once more.

Ryan almost moaned aloud as he took her hand, it was so soft and warm. But he also saw the scared look she had gotten; he remembered some of the stories he heard about supposed aliens that had been... captured or recovered or whatever you want to call it. "Look, where were you when you were attacked?"

She pointed back in the opposite direction, "We were surveilling one of your large bases to the north of here, it's were a lot of things are tested I was told."

Then she shuddered and a few tears ran down her face, "And where some of the others that came here were taken a long time ago."

Ryan saw and felt her shudder in fear, then saw her tears as she told him and it wrenched at his heart. "Okay, that's more than likely what we call "Area 51." It's where they test a lot of new aircraft and things."

Then he frowned adding, "I've also heard stories myself about extraterrestrial's that were supposedly recovered and taken there."

He shook his head at that thought, and squeezed her hand gently, "Don't worry, I'll protect you Ranne, but we'll have to leave this area soon... before they come looking for you." He looked over at her ship thinking once again.

Ranne looked at him stunned again, she couldn't believe he would do this for her. Then he said to her, "Look, as I said, they'll be searching for you. I'll need to move your... second did you call him? Into your seat, otherwise they'll wonder were the pilot is. If they find the craft and he's in your seat, maybe they'll just think he was the only one in it."

Then he cocked his head thinking, "Or do you have a way to... destroy the ship, so they'll only find wreckage?"

She looked back at him and nodded, "Yes, there is a self-destruct mode I can activate."

He nodded relieved, "Good, that would be much better. Do you need anything else out of the ship? Or can we just go?"

"I have a... bag in it behind the pilots seat. It has some supplies, a small locator beacon and a portable communication device in it."

"Good. How do you activate the self-destruct device? Is it something I can do for you, or do you have to do it?"

"I'll have to do it, since the command would be in my language to activate it. But I can do it with my communicator."

Ryan squeezed her hand gently once more, "Okay, you stay here for a few more minutes and I'll get your bag. Since you're going to destroy the craft, I don't need to move your second. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be right back."

He handed her the water, then he walked over to the craft and climbed back up on the wing to lean into the cockpit.

Ranne watched as Ryan went over to get her bag. She could still feel his hand on hers, even though he left. She still couldn't believe he was doing all this, but she wasn't scared as much anymore. But she was still a bit stunned he was doing all this for her, and it just made the attraction she felt even stronger. She opened the water and took another drink as she watched him lean into the ship to get her bag.

Once he leaned into the craft, he saw what she had been talking about and he reached around the pilots seat and unclipped the bag. He pulled it out and saw it was a fairly big bag, a little bigger than the one he had. He picked it up by the handles and turned back to Ranne, then yelled to her, "Is this it?"

She nodded yes to him, then watched as he climbed down and walked back over. He smiled at her, "Okay, is this all you need?"

She nodded, "Yes it is. But we need to be a lot farther away before I can start the self-destruct mode."

"I kind of figure that." He put the bag on the floor by the front seat, then came back. "Okay Ranne, are you ready to go now?"

She nodded yes and he helped her down off the tailgate. Then as she stood up, she reached out and took hold of him and held him to her. "Thank you Ryan for all your doing for me. I... I don't know how I will repay you for your kindness." Then she kissed him full on the lips.

Ryan was stunned as she pulled him to her and held him. He could feel her tremble a bit as she thanked him, then she really stunned him even more as she kissed him... well. His cock got rock hard again as he felt her warm body against his, and her soft, full, lips pressed against his as he returned the kiss, then they looked at each other for a moment.

Ryan caressed her face as he brushed her hair back behind her ear, the said quietly, "We need to go Ranne, they could be here anytime so we need to well on our way before they do."

She smiled and stroked his face as he did hers, "Yes, you are right Ryan. I am ready now."

Her whole body had trembled as she kissed him, it had felt better than any male she had ever kissed at home, it just felt so wonderful. Then she smiled to herself as she remembered feeling his member respond to her holding him, it had felt very nice.

Still a bit amazed on what just happened, he helped her into the front seat and showed how to fasten the seat-belt. Once she was settled, he handed her the bag and he went around and climbed into the driver's seat. He started it up and put it in gear driving back up to the road, stopping momentarily to take it out of four-wheel drive, then they started down the road.

Ranne had opened her bag as Ryan went to the other side of the vehicle and turned it on. She got her communicator out as he drove his vehicle back up to the... road she believed it was called. Then he asked her, "Ranne, how far away do we have to be before you can destroy the craft?"

She looked over at him and cocked her head slightly thinking, "Ah... the farther the better, but at least one of your... miles, I believe you call it."

He nodded, "Okay, I let you know when we've gone that far." A few minutes later, he pulled over to the side of the road and said to her, "Okay, we're a little over a mile away, but just wait a minute and let me check to see if anyone's around first."

Ranne nodded and watched as he got out and opened another door and reached into his bag removing his binoculars. He smiled, "Just give me a minute."

She watched as he walked to the front of the vehicle and then he slowly turned holding what she assumed was some kind of far looking device to his eyes. But the name for it eluded her.

He finally stopped and put the binoculars back in his bag. He hadn't seen anyone on the road or in the air, so he got back in and smiled once more, "It looks like we're clear, I didn't see anyone so you might as well destroy the craft, then we'll head to my place." Ranne nodded, then turned on the communicator.

Ryan watched as she pressed a button on her communicator, then spoke into it in her own language. He smiled as she did, she really had a beautiful voice since it didn't sound mechanical when she did. She smiled at him, "Anytime now."

He nodded, then about thirty seconds later he saw small mushroom shape cloud and a few seconds later a loud rumble of an explosion.

Ranne sighed, "Well, I guess we can go now, they might find some bits and pieces, but that's it." She shut the communicator off and put it back in her bag.

Ryan nodded, "Good, you just sit back and relax, we've got about a four hour ride to get to my home. Once there, we'll be far enough away from where you crashed, so I doubt they'll look for you. I figure they'll just think your craft crashed and whoever was in it died from the missile hit."

Ranne nodded her understanding, then leaned back against the seat, it was comfortable she thought to herself. She was a little worn out from all that had happened, but thankfully, her arm wasn't hurting. She had some pain relievers in her bag and she figured she'd take one once they stopped.

Ryan kept a watch in the rear-view mirror and could still see the cloud slightly. He shook his head a bit, he still couldn't believe all that had happened and now he had an alien female sitting next to him. He shook his head again a little in disbelief, then using his thumb he pushed the button on the steering wheel to turn stereo back on. He had a flash drive loaded up with all kinds of music plugged into the radio, but he had turned it off when he heard the humming sound before.

He smiled as Ranne jumped a little as the music started playing. He looked over at her and grinned, "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to startle you. Do you like the music? If not, I can play some different types if you want."

She smiled back at him, even with something as small as this, he was so considerate. "That is all right Ryan, it just startled me a little. Yes, it sounds all right, different, but all right."

"Good. Look, like I said, we have about a four hour drive, so you might just want to sit back and try to relax a little." He looked over and smiled, "You've had a pretty rough day, are you feeling alright?"

She smiled back at him, "Yes, I feel fine, well more or less. The salve numbs it, but I have some pain relievers in the med-kit and I will take them in a bit." She blushed, "They kind of make you sleepy."

Ryan nodded, "I can understand that. The ones I take every once in a while do the same to me." He looked at the dash clock, "We'll stop for a bit once we get farther away from the crash site and get something to eat. Then you can take some if you need to. Oh... speaking of which, what do you eat? What type of food I mean, can you eat our food?" Gods, he was babbling like a fucking idiot.

Ranne smiled at him, "Yes, we can eat earth foods. From my understanding our foods are similar to each other."

Ryan nodded, "Good, that makes it simpler then. Ah... what type of food do you normally like to eat?"

She cocked her head a tiny bit and Ryan's heart fluttered. 'Gods, she's so damn cute when she does that.' He almost moaned aloud as he felt his cock harden again.

She smiled to herself as she noticed Ryan react to her and she felt herself doing the same. She felt so drawn to him, even more now than before, she had thought it was because he helped her and was so caring. But now, she wasn't too sure of that anymore, she could sense on a primal level when his scent changed a little. She tried to remember what they said it was called, 'Pheromone's maybe?' She nodded to herself, 'Yes that was the word.' Her people also did the same, but she doubted he could sense it or if he could, know what it meant.