My Alien Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan nodded, "Yeah, sounds like the same typical things we always heard, so they didn't find it I guess."

Stephen laughed a little, "Not that I've heard of, but someone said they heard an explosion and saw a small fireball. Hell, it was probably just some kind of car crash or something."

Ryan turned and smiled at Ranne as he took her hand, the said to Stephen, "Yeah, you're probably right, but it would be cool if one actually landed, I don't understand why the stories always say they were shot down. I feel the same way you do, I rather they'd land so we'd know once and for all if there are any."

He smiled and squeezed Ranne's hand as he said it. He heard Stephen chuckle, then replied, "Yeah, I hear you. But with my luck it would be a guy alien, I'd much rather it was a female like we saw in that movie we watched." He laughed once more adding, "The movies always have some cute looking alien girls."

"I hear you, but I bet they're all beautiful." He smiled and squeezed Ranne's hand once more. This time, she picked his hand up and kissed it. This just made his cock harder.

"Well... I guess I'll hang up, go back out to the garage and look for the book. It more than likely just fell out of my backpack and it's sitting between the seats or something stupid. I'll talk to you in a few days, I'm home the rest of the week."

"Okay bro, I'll talk to you later on in the week. Unlike you, I have to go in tomorrow to work."

Ryan said goodbye, then shut off his phone and put it on the table. He sat back and smiled at Ranne, "Well, we should be good to go and you should be safe."

She nodded, "As long as they don't look for me."

"You don't have to worry Ranne, if Stephen hasn't heard anything, no one is looking. He hears everything, that was why I wanted to call him. If they were really searching for someone, he'd know about it."

Ranne smiled at him, "I know I keep saying this Ryan, but I can't thank you enough for all you're doing for me." She leaned over and kissed him.

Ryan blushed thinking, 'My heart almost stops every time she kisses me.' Then he answered her, "It's alright, I don't see where you were doing anything wrong from what you told me, but I can also understand why it happened, I don't agree with it, but I do understand it. I spent eight years in the air force, so I know how they think, if you hadn't been where you were, it probably wouldn't have happened. That's where they develop new and secret things, so they tend to protect that area a lot."

Ranne nodded, "I think I understand Ryan, we would do the same I guess. Normally, it's not a problem since they couldn't sense us."

Ryan looked at her a little confused, her voice sounded normal now, not the slightly tinny mechanical sounding voice he had heard originally. She saw the look on his face and asked worriedly, "Is something wrong Ryan?"

He shook his head, "Oh... no, not really. It's just that your voice and language sounds different."

She grinned, "Oh. I understand, I turned off my translator. This is my normal voice."

He grinned, "So, you can speak English."

She grinned back at him nodding, "Yes, I'm so sorry. It's just that, at first, I couldn't remember since I was a bit confused myself with all that happened. So as not to make any mistakes, I used my translator."

She tapped the medallion on her suit once more. "This is through the device." Ryan heard the tinny mechanical voice once more. Then she tapped it again and smiled, "I learned during training since I would be coming here."

She blushed slightly, "As I said before, I've only been a pilot for about... one of your years. Our time is a little different than earth time, but I'm about your age... I guess."

Ryan nodded his understanding, "Okay, that makes perfect sense. Well then, let's talk a little, when are you going to try to contact your ship? You should be safe to now, we're about 300 or so earth miles from where you crashed."

Ranne nodded her understanding, "I guess I might as well try no, I didn't want to have the com device on before just in case your people were trying to track me. Hopefully, my mother-ship will have been trying to find me since when I destroyed the craft, it also sent a signal to the mother ship that it was destroyed by one of us."

She dug through her bag again and Ryan watched as she brought out something that looked a little like a small walkie-talkie. He watched as she turned it on, then said something into it in her own language. She smiled at him, "Now we wait to see if they're close enough to have heard me."

They talked a little more about general things as they waited, then about ten minutes later, the com unit toned and a voice like hers came over. She smiled at Ryan, "I'll just be a few minutes."

He nodded his understanding, and sat back as she picked it up and talked into it.

Ranne and the mother-ship's conversation.

"Mother-ship, this is pilot Ranne Navon responding."

"Mother-ship to pilot Navon, we got the signal that your ships self-destruct was activated. Are you and your second alright?"

Ranne sighed, "Pilot Navon to mother-ship. I'm injured, but well, however my second didn't make it. I was rescued and assisted by a human that was there when my ship crashed."

"A human aided you?" The voice asked surprised.

"That is correct, he provided me with aid for my injury and took me away from the crash site after I destroyed my ship. I'm with him now about 300 earth miles from where we crashed. I should be safe here for now."

"Understood Pilot Navon. Wait one while I get the mission leader."

"Understood, I'll be waiting for his response."

She put the com unit on the table and smiled at Ryan, "I have to wait a bit, they went to get my .... Mission Leader. I need to talk with him."

Ryan smiled, "Understandable, it would be that way with our people too if it happen to them."

They talked a bit more, then another voice came over the unit and she quickly picked it up.

Ranne and the Mission Leader's conversation.

"Pilot Navon here sir."

"Thank the gods Ranne, are you alright?"

She smiled, "Yes Telka, I'm fine. Injured, but fine." Then she sighed, "But my second didn't survive."

"I'm sorry to hear that Ranne. The coms tech told me you're being helped by a human?"

"Correct Telka, he was there when we crashed, then got me out of the craft and treated my injury."

"Alright Ranne. So, tell me, just what happened?"

She sighed again, "We were doing our normal recon run over the human base as assigned. Then our shielding device went down for some reason and we were sensed, then one of the human aircraft fired a missile at us. I evaded as best I could, but it tracked me and it hit my propulsion nacelle disabling it, then once I got farther away it exploded. The debris from the missile hit and when the nacelle exploded entered the craft and Krol was killed, and I was hit by a piece of the debris and it gashed my arm. I tried to bring down safely, but I had to crash land the ship as I really didn't have any control."

"And the human? Are you safe Ranne?"

"Yes Telka, I'm safe." She looked at Ryan and smiled. "He has been wonderful. He treated my injury and then got us out of the area once I activated the self-destruct. He's been taking care of me and we are at his home right now, I'm about 300 earth miles from were I crashed. He also told me he was a member of the human air force at one time and he contacted a friend of his near the base to see if we were being searched for. He was told we weren't, but he didn't mention me.

"Also, it was his idea to activate the self-destruct, he figured if they came searching for me, they'd just find the debris and Krol and not look for me. And of course, that the humans wouldn't be able to do much with what was left of the craft."

"He does sound like he is one of the good ones. I'm happy your safe Ranne, I was worried once we got the signal your craft had been destroyed."

Ranne looked at Ryan once again and smiled at him. Then responded, "He is one of the good ones Telka, trust me."

Telka heard her reply and smiled to himself. 'It sounds like she might be interest in this human. Well, it wouldn't be the first time.' He thought to himself.

"Alright, if you say so Ranne. I'm just glad your safe and someone is looking after you, even if it is a human."

Ranne was still looking at Ryan when Telka said that and she blushed as she was sure he knew what she meant. "Don't worry Telka, I'm alright. But when will you be able to come and get me?"

There was silence on the unit, then Ranne heard, "Well, that might a bit of a problem right now. You being sensed has put the humans on alert for anyone from outside the planet. We can't take a chance of being found out right now, since we still have other recon crafts out, so it'll be a while I think."

"How long is a while Telka?"

"Maybe one earth moon cycle or more. Will you be alright until we can?"

Ranne looked at Ryan again, and he saw she looked at little... something... he couldn't read her facial expression. Ranne responded, "Wait one."

She turned back to Ryan and took his hand, "Ryan, I'm talking to my mission leader, Telka. I told him what happened and asked when they could come and get me." She looked at him a little worried. "He said because I was detected, that can't take a chance of them being detected since your people will be looking for others from outside the system. He said it may be as long as one of your moon cycles or more, before they can. Can I stay with you that long?"

Ryan took her hand and kissed it. "Ranne, you can stay with me for as long as it takes. Don't worry about that, we'll figure it out and what to do."

She smiled back at him her heart racing as he kissed her hand. Then her eyes shiny with unshed tears, she thanked him again. She got back on the com-unit. "Telka, there's no problem with that, Ryan.... uh... the human that rescued me, said I can stay as long as I needed too."

Telka grinned to himself as she called him by name. "As long as you're sure Ranne, and we'll come and get you as soon as possible. But send a signal if something happens that you need to get back quickly though."

Then he added quietly, "And from how you sound, have fun with your human Ranne. Just be careful."

Ranne blushed and looked at Ryan, then answered back, "I will Telka, but I don't see a problem."

Telka smiled at that. "Alright Ranne, if you say so. To save power on the com-unit, I don't know if you'll be able to charge it there, just turn it on once every other earth day for ten earth minutes at this time just in case we need to contact you early or if something changes. Then once a week at this earth time, you try to contact us and we'll see how everything is. We're supposed to be in the system here for another one or two cycles as we still have recon ships out, but if we start being detected, we might have to go farther out. Do you have everything you need? I don't know if we can make a drop to you or not, but we have your location as, ah... an earth city called Tempe in the state of Arizona, correct?

"Wait one Telka." She turned to Ryan, "Ryan, is this city called Tempe, in the state of Arizona?"

Ryan smiled and nodded, "Yes, that's correct."

"Understood Telka, but I should be fine and Ryan says that is the location. I have my emergency bag and Ryan got me the med-kit out of the craft. He's very good at giving aid, he treated my arm and it should be alright in a few days. Be careful please Telka and tell the rest I'm okay."

Telka smiled once more, "Will do Ranne, I'll talk to you in another seven cycles. Enjoy yourself and learn what you can from all this. Oh... and give my thanks to your human. Telka out."

Ryan watched as she turned off her com-unit and set it on the table. She turned and smiled at him, "My mission leader... Telka, asked me to give you his thanks for helping me. And I thank you as well, again."

Ryan smiled back at her. "That was nice of him, and it was my pleasure to help you. So, now that we know, sort of, how long it'll take to get you home, we should talk about a few things since you'll be staying for awhile. I have a room you can use and we'll get you settled into that in a bit. Also, I don't have to go back to my work until next week, so we can get you set up so your more comfortable."

She nodded, "Alright, that sounds good to me. What do you think we should do first?"

'Let me make love to you would be my first choice.' He thought to himself, but said aloud, "Well, you need to let your arm heal up a little, then I'll take you to get you some earth clothes to wear while you're here. You said you had a change of clothes for now, but all that leaves you is your fight suit and that would certainly attract attention."

Then he smiled adding, "Even more than you yourself will, since you are a very attractive woman Ranne."

It was her turn to blush, "I don't think I'm that attractive Ryan." Then she looked at him stunned as he laughed.

Ryan couldn't believe she said that and started to laugh. "Yes you certainly are Ranne. You're just like our females here, I've never seen one yet that could take a simply complement."

She blushed again as he smiled at her, "But for tonight, since its just about time for dinner, I think after we eat, you need to get clean up and get some rest. Do your people use... well we call them showers, to get cleaned up."

She smiled, "Not really if I'm translating the word correctly, we use cleansing units that work on ultrasonic's. But I have heard of the type you use here, you use... soap and water, I believe."

Ryan nodded, "That's correct, I can show you in a bit how it works. Then once you get cleaned up, I'll change the dressing on your arm afterwards." He stood up and held out his hand to her, "Come on and I'll show you the room you can use."

She nodded and took his hand, and he helped her up, then led her to the spare bedroom. "This is yours for however long you need it."

She smiled, "It looks very nice, where do you sleep?" If she had it her way, they'd be sharing a bed hopefully.

Ryan smiled again, "It's the next room over, come, I'll show you." He led her to the master suite and she smiled, "This is much nicer than the other one."

"Sort of, the one you'll use is a spare room I have for guests. Then the other room I have set up as an office and library, that's where I keep all my books and my computer. I'll show how it works so you can learn some things if you want."

She smiled again, "Thank you Ryan, that would be nice. All I know is what I was taught in training."

He nodded, "This set of rooms also has its own bathroom." He guided her over and showed it to her. "Then there's another one between your room and the other one you can use if you need to. After we eat, I'll show you how it all works, if you don't know that is."

She nodded, "Thank you. Speaking of which, I think I need to use the facilities before we eat." She blushed a little.

Ryan ignored that, "Sure, do you need me to unzip your suit again?"

She nodded, "Yes please, thank you Ryan."

He smiled, then took her hand and kissed it once again. "You don't have to keep thanking me Ranne. I told you I'd take care of you, this is just part of it."

Ranne looked at him and quickly put her arms around him holding him close once again, then she kissed him, and he returned it. They finally broke the kiss and he smiled gently as he once again brushed the lock of hair out of her eye. "Let me help you, then I'll see about dinner for us."

But she pulled him to her again and laid her head on his shoulder as she hugged him tightly again. He was surprised at first, but then he gently stroked her back as he held her. They finally broke apart and he led her into the bathroom and unzipped her suit for her. "Let me know when you're finished and I'll re-zip your suit."

She nodded and he walked out closing the door behind him, then he sat down on his bed and waited. 'God, I want her so bad." He thought to himself. 'She affects me more than any woman I've ever met."

He didn't care that she was from another planet, she looked like any other woman from here, and she had felt so good in his arms, but he still couldn't figure out for sure why she had this effect on him. Was it because he felt sorry for her from being hurt and far away from home? Or was it because of how she looked and felt when he held her? Or was it because he was just falling for her?

He sighed once again. 'Or maybe, it's just all of them.'

Ranne peeled down her flight suit so she could relieve herself, and she began to ask herself the same questions Ryan did. However, she couldn't come up with an answer either. She wondered again if he would let her sleep with him tonight, instead of the other bedroom. She knew she'd feel better and safer if she did, because no matter what he thought, she was still a little frightened of being captured. The stories of what had happen to some of the others that came here, scared her down to her bones.

Granted, it had been some of the others her people knew, and not any of theirs. When they originally came to this planet all those years ago, it had been a mixture of the different people in the alliance. Her people had been the more advanced of all that came, so they led the expedition. Then after that, they and some of the others came here occasionally to observe them over the years keeping track of them.

But they had started coming here more often in the past fifty or so earth years as the humans started to explore their own solar system. The leaders of the Alliance had come to the conclusion it was almost time to ask the humans to join them and they needed to know if they were ready yet. Ranne smiled as she finished relieving herself, 'If Ryan was any example of the people here, they would be a good addition to the Alliance.'

Finished, she washed her hands and dried them on a.... towel, she thought it was called, that was hanging from a ring mounted to the wall near the sink. She looked at herself in the mirror over the sink while she dried them, and saw she had a smudge of something on her cheek. So she looked for something else to wipe it off as she didn't want to get the towel dirty. Then she saw a box sitting on the top of the... toilet. It contained some sheets of very soft... paper maybe? She pulled one out and folded it over, then wiped her cheek. Happily, whatever it was came off easily, then she put the used paper in a container on the floor that had other pieces in it.

She checked herself over once more and then thought about Ryan once again, she still couldn't believe how nice he was. Thinking of him again made her heart race and she felt her face grow warm. Then she grinned as she saw that her nipples had hardened and were showing through her breast support, then she also felt her sex respond to her thoughts.

'I want him so badly.' She thought to herself, and not for the first time since they met. She sighed and hoped he would agree to let her sleep with him, she really wanted to at least feel his body next to hers, and hopefully more.

She opened the door and walked out into the bedroom and saw him sitting on the bed waiting for her. She smiled, "All done, can you please zip me up Ryan?"

Ryan had continued thinking about her as he waited and it had made his cock harden once more. "Sure, no problem Ranne." He stood as she walked over and he took hold of the ring and pulled up the zipper. "Say when its far enough up."

Ranne had smiled to herself as she walked over, she could see his hardened member clearly, even more so than before. He was huge as compared to their males and she felt her nipples harden and grow even more erect. Being this close, she could also smell his scent and it grew stronger as she neared him. He pulled up the zipper and once it was half way, she told him to stop.