My Alien Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers

She smiled at him, "Ah... I am not sure what you would call it, the name does not really translate to English. But it's the meat from one of our... herd animals, we have others of course, but that was always my favorite."

"Okay, we have an animal like that we get some of our meat from also. We call it beef, and I'm the same way, I'd rather have that myself. I'll stop as soon as we get to the next town and get us something to eat, then if you don't like it, we can try something else."

They drove for about an hour and a half more, then came up to one of the smaller towns along this road. He normally stopped here to take a break from driving and get some coffee or something to eat when he went this way. He smiled at Ranne, "Okay, I'll stop and get us something to eat at a place I normally stop at when I make this trip."

Ranne nodded her understanding, "Good, I am starting to get a little hungry and I should take one of the pain relievers before the salve wears off."

He pulled into the parking lot of the small burger joint he liked and parked. He turned slightly to face her, "You stay here and I'll get us something. Ah... what would like to drink?"

Ranne smiled back at him, "I think I will just stay with the water for now Ryan."

"Okay, I'll just get you a fresh bottle then." He reached out and squeezed her hand once again, "I'll be right back." He smiled and got out, and she watched as he walked into the building.

She had almost moaned aloud again when he took her hand once more. She still couldn't understand how she, or actually they, seemed so attracted to each other. She remembered learning in school when she was young, that her people had visited this planet a very long time ago and the teacher had said that some of their people and the earth people had mated. She grinned to herself remembering that had caused a bunch of snickering and laughs from the class.

He was certainly nice, very nice really, and he was very good looking. Her people and the earthlings were very similar genetically, just with a few minor differences. She sighed, as much as she would like to have some fun with him, she doubted they'd have time to do anything like that, because hopefully the ship could come and get her soon. She had always liked to feel something for the person she made love with, but some of her friends would with whoever let them. But she liked to feel a real connection with the other before they mated.

Then she grinned to as she felt herself respond to that thought, 'I certainly feel that with him. I wonder if we could have some fun, once I've healed up a little more of course.'

Ryan walked in and ordered a couple burger meals, a soda for him and fresh bottle of water for Ranne. He sat down at one of the tables and waited on them to make his order and thought about her again, he really couldn't believe he was so attracted to her. But he didn't know if it was just a normal kind of attraction, because of the situation, or if it was because of who and what she was. With the exception of the different language, she didn't seem all that different than a girl from here. Well... except that she was much better looking, at least to him. But he'd never been a... casual sex sort of guy, he liked to feel an attraction with the girl before he did anything. He had never really cared for one-night stands like a lot of his friends did, especially those he knew from the military.

He snorted a laugh to himself, he was certainly attracted to Ranne, there wasn't anything he could see that he didn't like about her so far. Then he smiled as the girl told him his order was ready and she set the bag and drinks on the counter. He walked up and paid, then said goodbye to her and headed back out to his vehicle where he had parked it in the back of the building to be out of sight more or less. As he came up, he saw Ranne smile at him and he felt his cock harden again as he opened the door and set the bag on the center console and climbed in.

Ranne smiled as she saw him walking back carrying a large sack and when he climbed up into the vehicle, she saw his member clearly through his pants. She grinned to herself, 'Maybe he will be up for some fun after a bit.'

Ryan felt his cock bend a little as he sat down, then turned to Ranne and saw a slight grin on her face and where she was looking. 'Oh God, she's going to think I'm some kind of damn sex fiend or something.' Then a little voice said, 'Then why would she be grinning?'

He pulled out one of the burger's from the sack and said, "This is called a hamburger here, I hope you like it. It's made from beef and is on a kind of bread."

Ranne smiled at him, "It certainly smells good, almost like the one I was talking about from my world."

He smiled at that, then handed it to her along with some napkins, then he loosened the cap on the water and slid it into one of the cup holders. Then he got his and did the same to the bottle of soda he got and he watched as she opened the wrapping and lifted the top bun off to look at it.

She grinned at him nodding, "It even looks similar to ours." She replaced the bun top and took a tentative bite of it and chewed. She swallowed, then grinned, "It also tastes pretty much like our does, I like it."

Ryan smiled, "Good, I'm glad you do. It'll make feeding you a lot easier while were waiting on your people to come and get you."

He took a bite of his and chewed enjoying the taste, he loved the burgers at this place, they were always good. Once they both finished eating, Ranne took one of the pain pills she had, then they sat and talked a bit while finishing their drinks. Then before they were going to leave, Ryan asked, "Ah... before we leave, do you need to.... uh... relieve yourself?"

She looked at him a little confused, then it dawned on her what he meant. She blushed slightly, and nodded, "Yes, that might be a good idea. Thank you Ryan."

He nodded and luckily, the bathrooms had outside doors for the people that ate at the outdoor tables. He pulled up by the ladies and men's room doors sort of blocking them from view of the parking lot, then he got out and walked around to help her out and guided her to the door. He blushed a bit, "Ah... will you be alright? Do you need any help with your suit I mean."

Now it was her turn to blush slightly, "Why don't you just slide the zipper down, I think I can handle the rest."

Ryan nodded, then he slid the zipper down and opened the door for her. She walked in and looked around, it was different than their facilities, but close enough to understand what to use. She quickly finished and washed her hands, then walked out. Ryan helped her slide the zipper back up, then she smiled and leaned in to kiss him once again. "Thank you Ryan. You're so wonderful to help me so much, even with something like this."

He blushed, and shrugged, "I'm glad I could help. But I think we should be going, we'll be back to my place in a couple more hours, then you can relax and we can talk a little bit more."

She nodded, then smiled as she stroked his arm. He helped her back in, fastened her seat-belt for her, and closed the door. As he walked back to the drivers side, he still couldn't believe how much he was attracted to her. One kiss, and her just stroking his arm, had given him a full hardon... again.

She sat back once again smiling to herself. His scent was much stronger this time and she saw he had... what did they call it here? Oh yes, a hardon, that was a funny thing to call it. She laughed to herself, 'Our word for his condition doesn't really translate all that well.'

Ryan got in and they drove off, then they talked a bit on the way each of them asking questions about the other. As they talked, he still couldn't believe that he got a full hardon from one kiss and her stroking his arm. He sighed to himself, 'Gods, she was just so beautiful, what I wouldn't give to make love to her at least once.'

Then he grinned to himself thinking, 'That is if we could.' He didn't know how she was built, but he had saw her grinning as she saw him bulging his jeans, so she must know what it means. She also didn't seem upset about it.

'I wonder if we could make love?' He sighed to himself again, 'Gods she was so beautiful."

Ranne sat back against the seat and smiled to herself as she relaxed. They talked about various things, and they both grinned as something was the same or close to it. She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he got quiet and just stared at nothing in particular.

'I wonder if we could mate?' She asked herself again. She knew from her training that their two peoples had a long time ago when they first came here when the planet was in it's infancy. She shrugged mentally, 'Nobody back on home-world would care one way or another if they did.'

Having sex on that level wasn't frowned on since it was just for fun, her people were very opened minded like that. After all, it was just a simple act of pleasure that made both people happy and feel good. She had read something while she was in training to be a pilot, and then later when she was learning about the earth cultures, since that was her assigned planet, that it really wasn't that way with humans. It had said they could be very... possessive about it, well the females at least were that way. The earth males seemed to be a little less possessive, but they still could be. Her people didn't get like that until they were permanently attached. What do they call it here... oh yes, married she thought the word was.

She sighed to herself again, 'I guess I'll just have to see what happens, maybe they could have some fun. It's been a while since I've mated with a male and he really excites me.'

She sat back against the seat and sighed to herself once again as she thought about everything that happen today. She had been so scared when her second had said the shielding device was down. Then when the earth plane suddenly appeared on her scope and fired a missile at them, she had tried to evade it but it didn't help as it tracked in on her ship. Her second had taken the brunt of debris from the missile when it hit them, and again after that when the propulsion nacelle had exploded. She had tried to bring the craft down safely, but after all the damage done to the craft, she had crashed because she could barely control it. But luckily for her, the ground was... sand she thought it was called here, and it was a soft crash landing as the craft just slid across the ground.

She looked discreetly over at Ryan once again, 'He was so nice and so good looking.' Then she grinned to herself, 'And his member certainly seemed very large,' She wondered once more if they could mate before the others came for her.

She sighed again and sat back staring out the vehicles wind screen watching as they went past different things. There seemed to be more vehicles and buildings on the road now, that made sense she guessed, they were closer to his home city. It was like that some places on her world, as you got closer to the towns and cities, there were more people, buildings, and vehicles.

Ryan had stopped his woolgathering and started to pay a little more attention now that they were close to getting home. Traffic was picking up, granted not as bad as normal this time a day due to the labor day holiday, but still busy enough to pay more attention. He looked over at Ranne thinking, 'Gods she was so good looking and she seemed to be everything he looked for in a woman. Well, without the whole alien thing of course.'

"Are you doing alright Ranne? We should be at my place in about twenty minutes give or take."

She turned to look at him, then smiled nodding, "Yes, I am fine, thank you for asking Ryan. This seems like a very nice area."

He smiled and nodded, trying to keep his eye on the road instead of her. "Yes it is, I really like it myself. It's a lot better then the cold and nasty weather where I was from before I moved here."

"Ah... is any of this similar to your world?" He asked curiously.

"A little I guess, our vehicles are different of course, as is our buildings. But I was just thinking that it was a little similar, as it is the same with ours when you get closer to the towns and cities, more people, buildings, and vehicles."

He nodded his understanding, "Well, I assume it's like that no matter where you are, it only makes sense really."

She smiled, "Yes, I think that is a true statement. Or at least it is the same on other worlds I've been to." Then she grinned adding, "Granted, I haven't been to all that many yet. I've only been a pilot for a short while, maybe... one of your years I think. And this is also my first time here."

Ryan reached out and took her hand once again, "And the first time you come here, and this has to happen. I'm so sorry Ranne and I hope we can get you back to your people as soon as possible." Then he sighed and said without thinking, "Though, I will be sorry to see you go."

She smiled to herself as she sensed his scent get stronger once again. 'As much as I want to get home, I kind of wish I could stay here longer also. And apparently... he feels the same way.'

"Thank you Ryan, as I said, you have been so nice. I guess I was lucky it was you that found me." She shivered a little once again, "I was a little worried and scared about what could happen, I've heard stories about others that were found here, and what happened to them."

Ryan's blood ran cold when she said that, he had also heard rumors to that extent. He squeezed her hand, "I've heard some of those stories also Ranne, but I'll protect you as much as I can. So try not to worry, your safe for now and I'll keep you that way no matter what."

Ranne had felt his hand go cold as she told him, and then was shocked with what he said to her. Her eyes burned with unshed tears and she held his hand a little tighter. Then she said quietly, "Thank you Ryan, I am very grateful."

It was quiet for the next ten minutes or so, then they reached his street and he turned onto it and headed down a couple blocks to his house. Once there, he pulled into the driveway and stopped, then pushed a button on the rear-view mirror for the garage door. The door went up quickly and he drove into the garage, then turned the engine off and closed the door. The garage lights had come on once the door was opened and stayed on once the door closed so he turned to Ranne and said with a smile, "Well, were home, you can relax now."

She smiled back at him. "I am glad, as long as no one finds me."

He shook his head and took her hand once again, "Don't worry about that Ranne, your safe as I said. But once we get inside and relax for a little, I'm going to call my friend up that I was visiting and see if he's heard anything or if there's been any searches. He still works at the base the aircraft was probably from, so he might know something."

He smiled again trying to put her at ease, "When I was stationed there, the rumors were always rampant about anything going on, or around, Area 51 and the base."

She nodded her understanding and he got out of the vehicle and opened the door leading into the house. Then he came back and opened her door, then helped her out. "Once I get you inside and settled, I'll come back and get the bags."

Ranne nodded, then suddenly hugged him once again, holding him tightly to her. "I can not thank you enough Ryan." She pulled back a little and kissed him once again.

The kiss made him a little lightheaded and he shivered as he held her against him. His cock also responded even faster than the other times and he a full hardon once again. 'Damn.' He thought to himself. 'She turns me on so much.' Then once he got his brain to function, he led her into the house.

His house was a modest sized place, it had three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, and two bathrooms... one bathroom was for common use and the other was part of the master suite. The price hadn't been too bad, with what he saved up during his time in the air force and what he made now, he was able to afford it easily. It was more or less a typical single guys house, it didn't have pillows on the couch or fancy curtains on the windows, nor was it overly decorated, he had some paintings and pictures hung up he liked, along with a few keepsakes and other things on a shelving unit, but that was it. He did have a big-ass flat screen TV and very good home theater system, and of the three bedrooms, the two normal rooms he had set up as a guest bedroom and the other was set up as a den/ library/ and office. All of it was pretty simple, but it was also very comfortable.

Tempe was a really nice city and was just east of Phoenix where he worked. He had fallen in love with the area when he first moved here when he got the job, and had an apartment originally until he brought this house about four months ago. He guided her over to the couch and helped her sit down as he could see she looked a little beat from her day and all that had happened. "I'll be right back, so just try to relax Ranne while I go and get the bags."

She nodded and watched as he walked back out of the room and into the... garage, he called it. She looked around the room and smiled, it looked like a nice place and seemed very comfortable. Then she grinned to herself, he was just like their males, his house and theirs seem to look and be the same, comfortable furniture, and other things, but not a lot of decorations. She grinned to herself thinking, 'Males are the same all over, no matter where they were from.'

Ryan got his and Ranne's bag's, then walked back into the house shutting off the lights and closing the door to the garage behind him. He put his bag near the hall to his bedroom, then walked over to her and set her bag down on the couch so she could reach it. Then he smiled and asked her, "Can I get you anything to drink right now? I'll make us something to eat once I clean up and change my clothes. Oh... speaking of clothes, do you have some you can change into?"

Ranne nodded, "Yes, I do, they're in the bag here. I normally carry a set with me in case I need to change."

"Good, after we relax a bit we can talk about things. So, did you want something to drink? If so, can I get you something else besides water? I have a few different things."

'Gods,' He thought to himself, 'He was fucking babbling again.'

She smiled at him, "Yes please, but water is good for right now. I need to take another pain pill."

"Okay, just give me a minute and I'll get you some."

He walked into the kitchen and got her a bottle of water and a bottle of soda for himself out of the fridge. He walked back out and handed her the water after loosening the cap, then joined her on the couch watching as she dug through her bag and removed a small box. She opened it and removed one of the small pills from it and swallowed it down.

He opened his soda, then sat back with a sigh as he took a drink. Then he put the bottle on the end table and checked the time, then picked up his cell phone and hit the speed dial for Stephen, putting it on speaker as it rang. Three rings later, Stephen picked up and laughed as he answered, "Miss me already dude?"

Ryan smiled at that, "Oh yes, your just the love of my life. Actually, I was calling to see if I left my contact book there or in your car."

Stephen laughed at his answer, then said, "No bro, or at least I don't think so. I didn't see it when I cleaned up after you left."

"Oh well, maybe it fell out of my backpack, I'll have to take a look for it again. So, how's your day been since I left."

Stephen laughed again, "Not bad, but we had some excitement, there was some reports of a UFO again, I swear area 51 draws them."

Then he got serious, "But rumor control says it was shot down, but I don't know how true that is. It always seems to be like that, just once I'd like to hear they actually landed. If the stories are ever even true."

65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers