My Allie and her Ex

Story Info
Instead of cheating behind my back, I invite her lover over.
2.5k words
3.56
14.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was ending up just as any other night. I just got out of the shower and Allie was getting in. I was drying myself off in the bedroom when I noticed a facebook message notification went off on Allie's phone. I saw that it was from a guy named Jessie. Curiously, I looked a little closer.

"Hey you" followed by a winky face.

I never looked through her phone, we had a very trusting relationship and I thought it was just some random dude trying to hit her up. I decided to look up this guy on my phone. I saw that they were mutual friends. I started going through his pictures, he was a clean-cut, tall, very fit kind of guy. He came across to me as a real douchey type.

My heart sunk a little when I saw old photos of him and my Allie. They were from seven years ago, way before me and Allie got together. I didn't think much of it at that time. I figured it was just some old flame trying to talk to her. Allie was a very beautiful girl and would always get messages from random guys. She would always tell me about it and we'd laugh it off. I blew it off, laid down on the bed and turned on Netflix.

Allie came in shortly after, wearing nothing but a towel around her head and one wrapped around her body. She picked up her phone and I saw the biggest smile form on her face as she started typing.

"Who ya talking to honey?" I casually asked.

"Just my sister." She replied coming into bed.

I was a bit shocked that she didn't tell me the truth, but I didn't want to confront her about it just yet. She exchanged messages for about another hour while we laid next to each other watching our show. She put her phone down and took the towel off her head. She then puts one leg over and straddles me and starts rubbing my chest. We begin making out and she tells me that she is so turned on. She takes charge, tells me to slide down and sits on my face. As she's riding my face, all I could think about was this guy that she's messaging. Dozens of thoughts raced through my mind in the few minutes that she was on top of me. I feel her warm juices run down my cheeks as she cums.

Allie gets off and lays on her stomach, with her ass arched in the air. She moans with her head in the pillows as I slide in. She wouldn't look at me or even kiss me. This wasn't like Allie. I knew she was thinking about getting fucked by Jessie. For some reason this didn't discourage me, in fact, it turned me on even more. Sadly to say I didn't last very long. I quickly pulled out and busted my load all over her left butt cheek. She cleaned up and got ready for bed.

I laid in bed until Allie fell asleep. My wandering mind wouldn't let me rest. I grabbed her phone and snuck into the living room. I opened up the messages between her and Jessie, and was surprised by what I had seen. They had messages going back years. Alot of them were just casual innocent conversations. However, they mostly had messages of them flirting, even while we were together.

I got to the first picture, my eyes widened in disbelief. He had one of the biggest dicks I have ever seen. It was massive, he must have had at least 4 inches on me. But what flustered me even more was his width. There was no way that my petite little Allie could handle such a monster cock like that.

I finally realized why she was acting so weird earlier. A sense of jealousy rushed through my body. I kept scrolling through more and more nudes of them. I became aroused and started rubbing myself. I couldn't control myself. My anger and jealousy suddenly turned into a craving thirst. I was imagining my Allie being fucked by this huge dick. Like earlier, it didn't take very long for me to lose my load.

There were so many messages left to read. I decided to quickly download them to my laptop, to investigate at a later time. I snuck her phone back to its spot and got back into bed. I laid there defeated.

The next morning she got up and went to work. Fortunately I had the whole day to myself. I opened my laptop and it all started again. First the rage and jealousy hit. Picture after picture of his dick, and she was loving it. She was so submissive, begging for it. I found a video sent from him.

"Remember this night?" it said.

I opened it and was completely stricken. She was getting pounded by him with her legs over his shoulders. I never heard her scream like that. The video was obviously before we had gotten together, but it felt like I was being cheated on right in front of me. The arousal once again took over the jealous feelings. I started jerking again to my fiance being railed by some dude. The voice of her moans were deafening. The sound of his body slamming down into hers was too much for me to control.

I cleaned myself up and kept watching the video. I couldn't get her voice out of my head when she kept screaming "Yes Daddy" over and over again. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing, and how turned on I was getting. She was getting so much pleasure from that cock.

I closed the laptop and tried to go on with my day. The video and pictures just kept replaying in my head. I couldn't shake it. I pulled up his Facebook page on my phone and something just possessed me. I started writing.

"Hey dude. You don't know me but you dated my fiance, Allie. This might sound a little weird but I found all of your messages on her phone. Please don't tell her tho. I'm not mad or anything. I was just hoping that you could fuck her again haha."

Not knowing what else to say, I push send. Coming back into consciousness, I couldn't believe what I had just done. Did I really just message my fiance's ex boyfriend asking him to fuck her again?

The reply I got from him would completely change my relationship with Allie forever.

"Hey bro! I'd love to fuck Allie again! But idk, seems a little weird. I just don't wanna make things awkward for you guys after. Are you a cuck or something? "

I received the message about an hour later, my thoughts have calmed down by now. What did I get myself into? I've never fantasized about being a cuck or anything like that before. I was usually protective over the women I've been with, but something just took over me.

"I don't want things to get weird. I just saw all the pleasure she was getting from you on the video and it turned me on. I've never thought of myself as a cuck, but yeah I guess lol. I'm just not sure how to tell her." I hit send and almost immediately got a reply.

"It's cool dude, I totally get it. How we gonna make this happen?"

"Well I'll have to bring it up to her, and then we could make up some ground rules." I replied nervously.

"Don't worry about Allie, I'll take care of her haha. I'm bout to hit the gym and I'll message you later."

That was that. There was no need for me to say anymore. I waited anxiously. Allie came home a few hours later, and greeted me with a sexy smirk.

"So you wanna see me get fucked by another guy, huh?"

With a surprised look on my face I stammered, but she cut me off.

"What do you want to see him do to me?"

As she takes off her shirt, I mistakenly say,

"Whatever you want babe, I just want to see you satisfied."

She smiled. "Good, because Jessie is coming over tonight and you're going to watch me get used as his little fuckdoll."

My eyes widened with excitement. She started walking away, and I followed her to the bedroom.

"You don't love him, do you?" I asked.

"Of course not. He's just a really good fuck." She casually answered, taking off her pants.

She comes over to me and kisses me on the lips. Allie grabs a towel and heads for the shower. Her answer relieved me a little bit, but I was still nervous to what was about to come.

"Is he a better fuck than me?" I asked curiously as she starts running the water.

"Oh honey, I don't think anyone could compare to him. I mean, his cock is so huge" she laughed. "and he really knows how to use it."

Allie finished showering and started doing her makeup. She puts on her fishnet tights and her little black miniskirt. She decided to skip the panties. She made me help her lace up her black corset. It drove me crazy, just looking at her standing there, looking like a total slut. Just waiting for her lover. I was so turned on by the humiliation.

There was a knock at the door. He was here. Allie smiled "Are you ready?"

I nodded and followed her to the door. He came in, and Allie greeted him with a big hug. He was staring in amazement by her outfit. He was a few inches taller than me, very built. He was wearing black shorts and a navy blue tank top. He introduced himself but before I could get anything out, Allie took him by the hand and leads him to our bedroom.

Allie wasted no time at all. She helped him take off his shirt, and dropped right to her knees. She pulled down his shorts and started rubbing his bulge through his underwear, giving it kisses. Once he got harder, she pulled it out. His cock was massive. She looked at me and giggled. She grabbed it by the base of the shaft and began running her tongue up and down his cock. She tries to fit the tip in her mouth but it's too big. Allie spits on it and starts working it in with both hands. She tries again, stretching her mouth wide open, taking his tip but doesn't get very far before she gags. His cock is throbbing hard.

He takes off his shoes and his pants from around his ankles and lays down on the bed. Allie quickly jumps on top. She takes his dick and rubs it against herself before she tries putting it in. She struggles to take it. She let's out a moan as the tip slides in. Slowly taking in more, her moans gather more enthusiasm. He grabs her waist and helps her go further down. She let's out a scream. I couldn't believe it. I was standing there watching my fiance getting her pussy stretched by this enormous cock.

I could see her lips gripping his shaft as she moved back up. He pulled her back down. Slowly she took in his phallus, once more letting out a joyful cry.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered, "It's so big!"

Feeling every inch of the behemoth, she began to relax. Working herself faster on top of him, her perfect ass facing me. She speeds up, her moans get louder. He starts thrusting up, holding onto her hips so she can't get away. Moans of pain and pleasure until she reaches her first orgasm.

She slowly gets off of Jessie, her leg still shaking. She motions for me to come over. Thrilled, thinking that it's my turn, I take off all my clothes and sit on the bed, with my back against the wall. Allie crawls towards me and gives me a kiss. She arches up her ass and looks back at Jessie. I'm face to face with her and he starts working himself in again. I can see her eyes roll back when he enters. I feel her hot breath against my face. She kisses me again and tells me to take off her corset. I reach over and start untying her top. Her beautiful perky beasts bounce out and I start caressing them. I knew this drove her crazy. She slowly accelerates herself, backing up into his dick, taking it all.

She's moaning in my face as she starts to rub her fingers over my dick ever so lightly. I'm throbbing hard, she squeezes it and I release a little bit of precum.

She giggles, "Mmm, not yet baby. You can have yours when I'm finished."

She starts moaning, staring right into my eyes.

"Fuck me harder Daddy!" she roared.

Jessie obliged. He grabbed her by the waist and started to really fuck her. Allie making eye contact with me the whole time while she came. Her eyes roll back into her head, I've never seen her orgasm like this before.

She pulls herself from him and lays on her back. She demands me to remove her high heels for her. I stand up and assist. She takes off her skirt, and is now wearing nothing but her fishnet tights. Jessie slips his huge cock back into her. He fucks her really hard for another twenty minutes in that position. Both are dripping sweat profusely. Allie had to of came at least another four times.

Jessie, now slowing down his strokes, says that he is going to bust. Allie quickly sits up and leans into his dick. She grabs it with both hands and finishes him off. He explodes all over her beautiful face. It was such an enormous load. He let's out a loud grunt as he splatters her open mouth. Allie falls back down exhausted in ecstasy. Jessie, knowing that his job is done, gets up and starts getting dressed.

"Oh my God, that was so fucking good!" Allie panted.

"Anytime baby." Jessie grinned back as he headed out the door.

I'm still standing there, trying to gather my thoughts, staring at my fiance covered in another man's juices. Allie sits up on the edge of the bed and motions for me to come over.

"Thank you so much for that baby, I really needed that." She said in such an innocent manner.

She takes my dick in her hand and slowly strokes it.

"You like seeing me be a dirty little slut for big cock?" She asked before putting her lips around my tip.

It was only a matter of seconds before I blew my load, adding to her already glazed face. She giggled, wiping off a little bit below her eye.

Allie stands up and gives me a big kiss right on the lips. I tasted her and her lover. She smiled and we went to shower. We got out and cuddled up in the bed and she was asleep not long after. I stayed up most of the night holding onto her tightly, and replaying the night over and over again in my head.