My Angry Little Princess Pt. 06

Story Info
A gentle end to a draining weekend.
2.9k words
4.75
3k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all dozed off again (can you blame us?) and Anya is the first to wake.

"I'm hungry", she nudges me to full consciousness, "Is there breakfast?"

I look over to my blonde lover, her response is to stretch and wave a hand imperiously at me, before pulling the quilt over herself and Anya.

"I'll go make some scrambled eggs", I say as I reach for my denims. Again.

"And bacon?", a hopeful voice comes from where my lover lies, peeking up at me through her hair.

"And bacon", I reply, resigned to it as I head to the kitchen.

"Of course", I say, looking into the open refrigerator, "Short on eggs AND bacon."

Stalking back to the bedroom I grab my tee shirt and shoes. "I'll be back in a wee while."

There's no response as I head to the door and out, into the rain. Typical.

A quick dash to the local shop, purchases made I head back to the apartment. Shaking the water from my hair, I kick off my shoes and move to kitchen.

Fifteen minutes later there are three plates of scrambled eggs and bacon, ready to be served up.

"It's going on the table, come get it before it's cold!", I yell out to the bedroom as I take the plates through. I can hear the scrambling of the girls, a short squabble over "who gets the towelling robe" and then they appear.

Triumphant, my blonde lover walks into the room tying the belt of the towelling robe around her waist. Her new brunette playmate is pulling on a baggy jumper that hangs down past her butt as she walks in behind.

Grabbing seats, the girls tuck into the food, no conversation apart from approving noises and for some reason, giggles when they make eye contact.

I'm immediately suspicious. "What's up?", I say as I look between the two clearly amused girls.

My little princess pipes up, "I was saying to Anya when you were making the breakfast, that we have already had some sausage today..." She smiles again at me sweetly as she takes her final forkful of egg. Anya laughs behind her hand.

I drop my fork on my plate and groan at the awful pun, putting my face in my hands.

"That's exactly the kind of jokes I make", I say.

"I know", she says through her smile.

Seeing that the plates are all empty, I stand, shaking my head and gathering them up to clear away.

A quick rinse of the plates in the kitchen and into the dishwasher. As I'm bent over I realise just how aching my muscles feel; I've had quite the sexual workout this weekend.

I hear the noise of the tv going on in the next room and channels being flicked through. No prizes for guessing who's probably got the remote. Coming back through the apartment I find the girls lounging on the couch; it's a big enough couch for two, but three would need to be good friends to fit.

My little princess glances at Anya and then scoots to one side, leaving a large enough space between herself and Anya for me. She pats the space welcomingly with her hand and smiles at me. I drop myself into the space, her blonde head falling onto my left shoulder, my right hand lands lightly on Anya's bare thigh. I leave it there and give her a friendly squeeze; Anya responds by pretending to wince in pain.

The queen of the channel changer finally settles on a Sunday morning magazine show, the kind that has lots of small segments; cooking, an interview with a music singer, a piece on cocktail mixing and so on.

After a good thirty minutes of this, my lover turns to us and says "Coffee?"

We both make agreeing noises to that offer and she stands up, makes sure her robe is secured and heads to the kitchen.

I realise I've been idly tracing my fingers up and down Anya's thigh and turn to her to make my apologies, her posture gives me a moment to rethink; she's sitting up quite straight, eyes looking ahead, a little unfocused, her breath is slightly shortened. I restart tracing my fingers and move them round to her hip, sliding upwards. Watching her face, Anya takes a long blink and licks her lips as I head toward the centreline of her body always upwards, hiking the jumper up over her thighs, waist, lower abdomen. She's completely nude underneath.

My hand arrives at the curve of her breast and gently cups it. Her nipple sticks out hard and thick, I take it between finger and thumb, rolling it between my digits, twisting it and pulling slightly. Anya gasps and looks at me, straight into my eyes, her mouth opens, hangs for a moment. She blinks again slowly, licks her lips and speaks, "Ginger."

My hand stops it's movement and I immediately withdraw it from under her jumper.

Turning to look at me, the brunette says,"I'm a little sore from before, sorry", her hands move to my crotch, "I want it again, but not today", she starts to undo my belt and unbutton my denims, "but I want to see you come again", she slides my denims away from my ass, smiling as she sees my tightening underwear revealed.

"Take that jumper off, I want to see you", I tell her.

Anya moves to the floor, slipping her arms free of the sleeves and pulling the baggy, over-large sweater up over her head.

I peel my denims from my legs, pull my tee shirt off and wait for her next move; it's not long in coming.

From her position on the floor Anya slides her hands up my legs, palms down; she pulls my thighs apart, opening the way for her to seat herself between my knees, her hands continuing their sensuous movement. Looking up at my face, her fingertips slip under the edge of my briefs, where my cock is stiffening and then gently strokes my balls.

"Shaved smooth...I never felt it this way before...I like it", the brunette says, "I liked the feel of it in my mouth last night, but now I can see him in daylight."

Turning her hands so they are palm up, Anya takes hold of my briefs from the inside and slowly pulls them from my crotch; my cock bobs as it's released from containment; she slides the briefs down my legs, I raise one knee up to pull my foot from them, my eyes glancing only momentarily away from hers.

Cupping my balls with hand, she holds my shaft in the other, moves her head forward tilts it and wraps her lips, gently, around the base of my cock. Her tongue runs itself around my rock hard flesh in her mouth. With an approving noise, her mouth slides up the edge of my cock, tongue moving all the time until she arrives at its head. Opening her mouth, she pops my cock head in, closes her lips around the sensitive tip, sucking for a few seconds and then releases it, before sliding her mouth down the other side of my shaft.

My balls are rolled gently around by Anya's fingers as her mouth continues its pleasurable assault on me. My hands are gripping the couch I'm on, as my heartbeat starts to thunder through my chest.

"Don't stop", I instruct her, my breathing heavier as Anya continues working me over with her mouth.

"She'd better not", comes a stern voice from the lounge doorway, "I told her I wanted you hard when I came back."

My lover stands in the doorway, robe open, hands on her hips. She steps forwards towards us, dropping her shoulders and letting the robe fall from her and pile on the floor.

I worship her with my eyes as she looks down on the tongue lashing her friend, her colleague and now lover is performing on my cock and balls. Her blonde head nods in approval and she crouches next to Anya, forcing my legs wider apart to make room for herself.

"Copy what I do", my lover instructs Anya. The brunette releases my shaft from her mouth, but keeps her hand cupping my balls; she watches my lover leans forward, stick out her tongue and start to run it up one side of my cock, Anya does the same.

It. Feels. Incredible.

When they reach the top, their tongues intertwine around the bulging head of my cock, then their lips meet and they kiss with tip in their mouths.

I start to thrust up, I can't help it. A hand pushes down on my hip to hold me in place, another hand does the same as Anya copies my princess. Their mouths battle over me, separate and descend back down my shaft.

I'm feeling sore, my shaft so thick and tight with blood is starting the throb and ache; my balls are aching in sympathy, having shot several loads of cum this weekend they must be running dry.

Without mercy my Princess and Anya, devour me; tonguing my shaft, sucking on my gonads, licking down from my sack to my asshole and back, each has one of their hands in constant tortuous movement on me. All the while pinning my hips down to the couch with their free hand. My groans and moans only seem to spur the hungry girls on.

My ache turns to pain; frustration starts to mount. I'm feeling a need to release but can't seem to get there, like a locked door is between me and my orgasm.

"Stop", my voice husky and low, edging toward angry, "I can't...I want to be in you. Frustrated."

The girls slow down and raise their heads from my sloppy, sodden cock; glancing at each other, they rock back on their heels, Anya still with one hand around the base of my shaft, my blonde Princess leaning on my leg as she looks up at me.

"I am yours. Use me", my Princess stands and moves to the couch next to me, leaning down to put her upper body on the arm of it, turning her face to look at mine, she plants her feet firmly, grips her ass cheeks and holds them apart, "Wherever you want to fuck me, my King."

My lovers pussy and ass are on show for me, the choice in my hands, so to speak.

I start to pull myself to my feet, intend on plunging my sore, aching cock into her familiar body.

"Wait", Anya says, "Let me." The brunette stands behind and to the right of me, reaching around my body she regrips my cock. Pulling me gently forwards by my sensitive member she whispers to me, "Where will you fuck her...?"

The head of my cock gets pushed against my lovers asshole, gently, persuading her body to open to me.

"Will it be in her ass?", the whisper is in my ear, "She loves the pain of it when you do, she's told me that gets her off..."

My cock gets pulled away from my lover, I groan in disappointment. Tugged gently lower, the head of my cock slips between my lovers pussy lips, where Anya rubs it up and down. My lover moans in anticipation, moving her hands lower to open her pussy wider to me, to us.

"What about her pussy? She's told me you love her wet, hot pussy. How she can grip you with it, when she rides you."

I'm screaming in my mind with lust, but can only make a low groaning noise. I push forwards with my hips, attempting to sink my cock into my lover's hole.

Anya stalls my full thrust, but slowly guides my cock into my lover's cunt, she watches my face as I sink into my Princess.

"Fuck her pussy...my King...she's yours", Anya's hand releases my cock and moves up to stroke my chest, her other hand moving over my shoulder, fingers tracing lightly.

My hands reach down to grip her hips, for purchase. Feeling my hands upon her, my lover moves her hands to mine, we grasp each other's wrists; she's pulling me into her as I pull her onto my painfully erect cock.

I start to fuck her like a man possessed, no thought for her, her body or her needs. All about myself, about kicking open that locked door to my own release.

"Slower. Slower. Look at how she loves having you in her", Anya's voice again. Her hand descends down my chest, to where I'm impaled in my lover, cupping my balls again, forcing me to slow down.

I catch my breath, easing myself in and out of her gaping pussy. I look down to see my glistening cock as it slips easily into her body.

"I want to taste, will you let me?", Anya looks up at me from around my waist, where she's moved to a crouch.

In answer, I slide myself free of my lover, my cock bobs once and Anya catches it with her hand. With a swift movement, she darts her head forwards and slides her mouth down the sticky shaft. I groan again, everything is on the edge of pain for me now. Swiftly bobbing her head twice more up and down my cock Anya cleans me and freeing me from her mouth, pushes my cockhead back into my lover's body.

The appreciative moan from my lover, the groan from me mingle; a noise of lust and pleasure.

"Now fuck her. Cum for her. Cum for me", The brunette looks up at me, eyes wide.

I let go; conscious thought slips free and passion rides me. I fuck my blonde goddess as an act of worship, offering up my lust to her.

I feel a thunderhead of pain and pleasure building low in my body, pulling me inwards, tightening every muscle in me. I squeeze my eyes shut, open my mouth, panting. Finally, with a shout of pain, I come. Falling on me, immediately after is the release, the relaxing of my body, the warmth flooding my senses and I practically fall limp on my lovers body.

My cock is gently tugged free of my Princess' pussy and enveloped by another warm hole; returned to Anya's mouth. She holds me there, not moving her mouth, but gently suckling on me.

We start to re-arrange ourselves, there is a soft "pop" as Anya releases me from her mouth. I lay back on the couch again, Anya kneeling between my legs, she takes my cock back into her mouth and gently returns to sucking me, he dark brown eyes wide open and looking up at us on the couch.

My lover moves slowly and drapes herself along the couch, over my naked body. Raising a hand to turn my face to hers she speaks, "I love when you take me that way. I am your hot bitch and I feel you wanting me when you do it." We kiss, hard and fierce, burning for each other all over again.

Anya lets my limp clean cock slip from her mouth, "I should go and leave you now." She stands to move to the door.

"Anya, wait", my blonde Princess scrambles off the couch to stop her friend. "I have something for you, wait. Please." She grabs her robe and leaves the room, pulling it on as she goes.

Wincing in a little pain, I grab some of my clothes and start to pull them on.

In a short time my blonde lover bounces back into the room, eyes alight with excitement. "Here, this is for you. Put it on", handing a little scrap of black material to Anya.

Anya looks at the item in her hand and looks back up at our lover, "No. I can't."

"I have another, see?", our lover opens her robe and I see she is wearing a black silky piece of material around her neck, holding up a little silver star. I recognise it as something I gave her last year, to replace the choker that she lost. The choker clearly in Anya's hand now. My Princess looks at me, "Maybe you can explain...?"

"It's a token Anya, I bought it for my Little Princess after we started meeting regularly. It's so she a little reminder when we're not together and now she wants you to have the same."

"Oh!", Anya flushes with embarrassment, "I didn't realise." Shyly she looks to me again, "Will you put it on me?"

The smile that lights up my face is answer enough.

Anya turns and sweeps her hair up from her neck, I take the black choker and fasten it around her neck. My blonde lover claps with glee and hugs Anya. I grin like an idiot, now I've got two girls to be responsible for.

I notice the time, nearly 2pm! "Shit! Girls look at the time, we need to clear up and get out. Come on, go go go!" I get everyone moving.

A quick blitz of tidying, getting dressed and getting the apartment in order follows.

And then it's time to leave my Princess.

We've done this dozens of times but it's still never easy; she looks up at me and says simply, "When?".

My answer is just as simple, "Whenever you call me."

"Good", a tight hug and then the door is closed.

I turn to see Anya lingering at the building entrance, "I'm going your way, lets walk together."