My Angry Little Princess Pt. 05

Story Info
Waking can be delightful, especially in company.
2.5k words
4.64
3.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking furiously in sunlight I stir to wakefulness. A yawn, a stretch and memories come tumbling back. I sit up quickly and check the bed, yes there are two lovely ladies here with me; my Angry Little Princess next to me and on the other side of her, Anya.

At some point in the night we've moved around and I'm no longer between the girls. That only makes the decision to get up to make three coffees that much easier.

I gently run my fingertips down the spine of my lover, stroking her gently into a half awake/half asleep state.

"Hmmmm?" she says as she pushes her self back against my touch, relishing it's tickling softness.

I push my face through the spread of her blonde hair, smiling as I do so. Kissing her lightly on the skin beneath her ear I speak softly to her, "Morning sleepy, you look gorgeous. You should wake Anya, but gently love. She might be a little ashamed of last night. I'll go make some coffee for us."

A sleepy nod and an "mmm-hmmm" makes me believe she's got the message, I pull back from her, kissing the side of her neck as I go and slide from under the covers.

Picking up a pair of denims and slipping into them, I grab a tee shirt and pad to the kitchen on bare feet.

I work the Krupp coffeemaker efficiently; empty the coffee ground bin, fill the water reservoir, get some fresh milk into the jug and program it for three coffees.

The hissing of heating water under pressure, the sound of fresh beans being ground and the smell.. (Oh, I love that smell) all of this takes time. A good ten minutes pass before I have two cups for the girls and whilst mine is brewing, I carry the cups back to the bedroom.

Pushing the ajar door open further with a hip, I turn as a walk into the room and come to a halt with what I see.

The girls, gently in each other's arms, Anya kissing softly around my lover's neck, my lover making appreciative noises.

I see movement under the covers and understand that their legs are intertwined and slowly rubbing against each other.

My lover's arms descend under the covers, lower on Anya's body and behind her, pulling Anya closer to her.

In counterpoint Anya's hands are in my princess' hair, hold her head in place as Anya plants kisses that descend at her speed down the neck and towards the chest of my lover.

Quietly, not wanting to disturb the scene, I put their coffees down on a nearby surface, I don't even recall what it was, I speed back to get my own drink and return to the bedroom doorframe, to enjoy my private show.

Upon my return, I find the situation a little changed; the covers are half discarded from the bed, the girls are back in a full kissing clinch, my lover lying partially on her back, Anya pressed down on her. Correction, pulled down, as I note the small pair of hands on Anya's ass, pulling her waist down to grind on my lover's thigh.

Anya's hands are working too, one caught up in my princess' hair, pulling her into the kiss; the other covers my lover's breast, working at it, squeezing and pulling her evermore sensitive nipple, making my blonde princess gasp into Anya's mouth.

Taking another drink of coffee, I shift as my quickly gathered denims become tight and uncomfortable around my hardening cock. I decide to watch some more, there's plenty of time for me to interrupt.

Anya breaks her kiss and trails her lips down my lover's body to her other breast, starting to kiss, lick and suck on the tight erect nipple she finds there. Anya's hips flex and grind her groin against my lover's thigh and hip, working hard I can see.

My lover's hands move quickly, one to the back of Anya's head, the other to where her legs are opening wider, to seek her own wet pussy.

I watch over the rim of my mug as one hand pulls Anya's face against her breast, forcing the brunette to open her mouth around my lover's nipple, breathing hard and starting to nip at its pinkness with her teeth.

Two fingers of her other hand plunge into own hot, wet flesh, holding them there, her hips rising to push against herself against that hand.

I make eye contact with her, she smiles at me watching; holding my eye contact as she deliberately pulls those now sticky fingers from herself, releasing her hold on Anya's head and offering those digits to the brunettes open mouth.

Anya greedily sucks my lover's hand clean.

I carefully put down my coffee cup, as quietly as I can.

My lover watches me; gently pushing Anya's head, still with my princess' fingers being sucked on, down towards her waist.

I slip the tee shirt over my head, returning eye contact as soon as possible.

The brunette finds it too hard to maintain her grinding contact with the blonde girl's thigh as she is pushed towards my lover's waist and she shifts her weight to between my princess' open legs; the brunette's ass rising up into the air as she crouches there.

I unbutton the denims, slide them down my legs and step from them, discarded without a thought. My erection bobs up into view of my lover.

Deftly my princess guides Anya's mouth to her; her hips twitching as she fights the urge to push that clean shaven pussy up to the brunette's lips and tongue.

Anya barely hesitates before licking my lover's hole, kissing and working her tongue into that intimate area.

Stepping forward, trying not to surprise her too much, I reach out a hand and touch Anya on the hip, "Good morning my sweet girls, I'd like to play. Can I?"

Anya gives a surprised (and muffled) shriek at my touch, bringing a loud gasp from my lover. The brunettes head starts to rise; my lover holds her head close, foiling the movement.

Sliding both my hands round Anya's ass, I kneel behind her and gently cup her pussy, finding it puffed open and warm, hot even. I smile as put my weight in the bed and gently rub the soft head of my cock up and down the brunettes slit, gathering moisture.

Without waiting for an answer, I push forwards forcing the mushroom head of my cock into Anya's wetness. She moans and pushes herself backwards. I flex my hips away, holding myself at the same depth just inside of her.

I hold her hips firmly with my hands, "No moving now Anya, except for that little tongue of yours, you know that she likes that."

Anya nods twice and resumes her work on my lover's pussy, working her tongue in deep.

I push myself in a little deeper, pause and withdraw again. I enjoy watching and feeling the effect on our new and pliant playmate. Anya makes deep throaty noises that translates into vibrations on my lover's clit; my pleasure builds her pleasure...

I push in again, sinking myself into Anya, groaning out loud with lust. I can barely hold myself back from fucking into her and giving myself over to my own pleasure.

I look up into my lover's half closed eyes, she looks back but can't see me anymore, lost to the sensations of her friend and work colleague eating her furiously.

The noises of my little princess coming reach me and I feel the urge to fuck rising, my cock tight and hard in Anya's hole.

I withdraw my cock slowly, looking down at myself. Wet. Hard. Glistening. Fucking a friend I've known for years.

And I love it all.

Looking up Anya's slender body, I see she's left off eating the blonde in front of her, watching rapt as my princess convulses in orgasm.

Thrusting all the way to the hilt into the young brunette, making her gasp out loud, she starts turning her head to look back at me and reaches under herself, to touch herself, to bring herself off.

"Keep your hands where I can see them girl!", I growl out at her.

Anya's hand come quickly into view, supporting her weight.

"Look at her", indicating to our lover in front of her, "You did that. You made her come for you."

My princess starts to focus in again, coming down from her pleasured plateau.

"Tell her how much you loved it Anya. Tell her how much you wanted to."

I slowly pull my cock out of her as I speak, I see her head dip forward from the sensation of her body emptying.

"Tell her and I'll keep doing this Anya."

I slide back into her fully, slowly, oh so slowly.

My lover is fully alert now, watching the girl between her thighs try to form words as I fuck her gently, the constant slow movements derailing her train of thought.

Anya's voice is barely above a whisper when she speaks, "I wanted to make you come. I wanted to see you come again. You're beautiful when you come."

My little princess cups Anya's chin with one hand, propping herself up on an elbow. Using her free hand, she parts the lips of her pussy and says simply, "Kiss me."

With a groan Anya leans forwards and plants her mouth on the demanding brat's groin. My princess looks up at me and mouths the word "Now."

With a long drawn out noise of pent up lust, I slip loose of the control I've held myself in and start to fuck Anya in earnest, speeding up my thrusts quickly. My hands pin her hips in place, but she is still rocked back and forward by the force of my movement.

Unable to keep her kiss on my princess, she tries to drop her head, but my lover won't let her, keeping Anya's chin propped up, looking into her eyes and seeing where I take her.

Grunting with lust, panting in exertion, face clouded with expectation, I continue my attack on the brunettes body.

A familiar sensation builds, like all the muscles of my body are being pulled to a central point in my lower belly, contracting me down, compacting me inwards.

I try to hold my eyes open but squeezing them shut is the only response my body can make as I come.

The contraction feeling is gone, suddenly and with a burst of intensity. My body feels lifted and light; sensitive to any touch. Distantly I feel my cock throb as cum pumps into Anya's pussy, twice, three times and a fourth. Each pulse making me judder my whole body and gasp with the pleasure of it.

I slide back onto my haunches, wincing when my sensitive cock head leaves Anya's body.

Returning to full awareness, I see that Anya has collapsed onto her side, my princess' leg trapped under her. Two pairs of eyes look up at me, one brown, one blue waiting to hear what happens next.

Moving off the bed, I find myself kneeling behind Anya, as she lies along the edge of the bed. I kiss the back of her neck and shoulder, looking up to the brattish face of my princess I say, "Don't you think she did well?"

My blonde lover replies, "Oh my god yes! I loved her tongue!"

Anya tries to hide her face away from us behind her hair, I sweep it back so I can keep kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Don't you think we should do something nice for her too?", I say glancing over Anya's shoulder to my little princess.

"Yessss", my lover's eyes half close as she tries to read my mind, working out what I mean.

Speaking gently into Anya's ear but keeping eye contact with my blonde lover, "I think your friend should help you get cleaned up Anya. She's going to use her tongue, you're just going to lie here, on your side and enjoy her work. What do you think?"

Anya closes her eyes in a slow blink before looking up into the face of her friend, a friend who already is extricating her leg and prowling down the bed towards Anya's thighs.

"I'd like that. Yes. Yes please", she says.

I smile widely, trying not to give away what else is in my mind, "Good."

I watch as my princess arranges herself at the top of Anya's thighs, looking up at me as she moves her face closer, gently kissing Anya's pale skin, homing in on her target.

I make soothing noises in the brunettes ear, stroking my hand down her back and caressing her buttocks, easing my hand between her thighs and supporting her leg, keeping them parted for the eager lips and tongue of her friend.

I watch Anya close her eyes and breathe heavily as my princess makes contact with her clit. See her breasts move more rapidly as my princess sucks my cum from her pussy.

I decide it's time for the next treat for Anya.

Kissing my way down her spine, I shuffle along the floor until at the top of her buttocks, just where they start to curve away from her spine.

Keeping Anya's leg supported, allowing my princess to keep eating her friend out, I kiss my way down Anya's ass cleft and start dragging my tongue softly over the knot of her asshole.

I hear Anya gasp and try to pull away, which only forces her pussy harder on the willing tongue of my little princess; trapped between two tongues our newest toy can only accept what we choose to ply on her.

My princess pins Anya's hip with a hand, the other clearly occupied with pleasuring Anya. I switch from swiping softly across Anya's asshole to wiggling my tongue and try to penetrate her with it.

Pushing the hardened tip of my tongue past the outer ring of muscle brings a 'squeak' noise from Anya. I hear my princess say something in Polish to hear, something soft and comforting, giving the poor nervous girl confidence again.

I twist and turn the tip of my tongue inside her, feeling Anya try to move, not move, hold still and break free all at once makes me smile as I swirling my tongue around her asshole, dipping the tip to attack it directly and using broad strokes to swipe across it softly.

Under constant pleasurable attack, Anya's defences collapse and her body goes limp. We don't stop our assault on her intimate areas, crashing the first orgasm onto her poor twitching body.

The second orgasm comes quickly after I moisten a finger and slip it into her well lubricated ass, stopping short of the second knuckle. I start twisting and slowly pulling it in and out of her as my blonde princess does similar to Anya's pussy, finger fucking her deeply with two fingers.

As tremors run through Anya's body and we listen to her breathing heavily through her nose again (she clearly likes to stay quiet), I indicate to my lover that we should let her be.

She crawls her way back up the twitching brunettes body and I gently make room for myself behind Anya. Our new toy ends up between as both and we hold her and whisper to her about how beautiful she looked as she came for us.