My Apprentice & I Have a 2nd Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finishes cleaning me up and lies in my arms for a minute and then looks up at me and says "I want to go home now."

I agree, the guys clearly want to pass out too. We find our dresses and shoes and I book an Uber. We thank the guys for the hospitality, which is still clearly running down our legs and have the Uber take us to Cassy's.

Soon we are naked again and lying in her bed, we are quiet in our thoughts just reminiscing about the night, she speaks first "What a night, wow, just wow!"

"Yeah hun, we pretty much did it all!"

"No shit, my belly button is now pierced, got drunk again, made out with some guys at the bar, went home with 3 of them, let them all fuck me, made 1 cum in you, and you and I had sex! I had sex with a woman, ho-ly shit!"

"You were incredible, it was so hot and I can't believe how great it was to be with you."

"Christy you are like a goddess, a sex goddess, you made me squirt, I didn't think that was possible, what a mess I made, shit!"

"I could tell you were turned on, how many times did one of them cum in you?"

"I'm not sure if it was the same guy, but 2 times, what about you?"

"Not sure exactly, but 5 I think."

"OMG, do you ever worry about getting pregnant?"

"Yes, that's why I was hoping they would cum in you, with your tubes tied it is safer."

We share a laugh and then drift off to sleep.

Cassy is well on her way to enjoying her sex life to the fullest and I plan to be there every step of the way.

12