My Assassin King Ch. 03

Story Info
Sometimes getting punished is the best reward.
3.6k words
4.73
4.7k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FayeBby
FayeBby
91 Followers

Leave it to Davahn to turn a two-day trip into three.

I sigh to myself as I practically drag my exhausted body back to our small camp, longing for the brilliant luxury of indoor plumbing. It's kind of like when your nose is itchy, and you think of all of those priceless times that you took your non-itchy nose for granted. Or when you have the hiccups for an hour straight, and you think of all the times that you took your non-heeyucking moments for granted. You swear you'll never make that mistake again, but as soon as your nose stops itching or your hiccups stop heeyucking... wait, what were we talking about?

That's my relationship with toilets in a nutshell.

As I'm walking, I'm so lost within my own genius inner monologue that I almost walk right into camp without noticing the sound of multiple voices. Quickly but quietly --well, as quietly as I can manage-- I hop up the closest tree and perch on one of the branches. With what I pray to the gods is sneaky grace, I slowly begin moving between branches, straining my non-elven ears to make out anything that's being said.

"Are you going to tell us where she is, or do you still prefer to do things the hard way, Dahvie?"

Whether or not I save your ass is riding on this answer, Dahvie boy. Choose wisely.

But I don't hear Dahvie boy speak at all, a silence that is quickly followed by the unmistakable crack of a fist slamming into a jaw. Aside from a pissed-sounding groan, there's still nothing but silence from the clearing of our camp.

Gods fucking damnet, of course. The only time you're not a jerk is when it means that I have to get my hands dirty.

Rolling my eyes hard enough for the dark elf to hopefully hear it, I quickly scamper across the tree line before perching on a branch directly above our camp. There are five orcs surrounding Davahn, his arms tied behind him around a tree. The largest orc stands directly in front of him, directly below me. As he pulls his arm back for what I'm assuming is not a high five, I swing upside down with the back of my knees hooked onto my branch, pressing my dagger against his neck.

"Let me guess-- Zack Rider sent you?" I'm impressed by how bored I manage to make my voice sound even when it feels like I'm about to pass out from terror. Being upside down probably isn't helping with that, but I've always prioritized flare over practicality.

"What the--" The orc leader's speaking seems to knock his buddies out of whatever shocked daze they're in, but as they approach, I use my free hand to yank one of my throwing knives out of my boot and hold it out in what I hope is a very threatening way.

"Ah, ah, ah." I coo condescendingly to the Orcs before pressing my dagger against the leader's neck more firmly. "You don't want to make me repeat myself, I assure you. I've never been all that patient with your gender."

When I hear Davahn snort at that, I give him a look that I hope communicates, "Watch it, or I'll just let them kill you." I'm pretty sure the message went through loud and clear because he busies himself with looking around the tree line, seeming suddenly enraptured by the distant foliage.

"Yeah, Ryder sent us. What of it?" The orc is smart enough to sound slightly nervous, and I let out an appreciative sigh.

"See, was that so hard?" I punctuate the question by sliding my dagger across his neck, throwing one of my knives at the orc closest to Davahn as I do a small flip before landing on my feet in the dirt, another throwing knife in my free hand before the orcs even have time to register my movements. With a few more throws and a quick stabby stab, all of our party guests are dead. Davahn's breathing sounds only slightly labored as I kneel in front of him.

"Show off." He mutters under his breath as he stares at me through hooded eyes. There's a spot on the right side of his jaw that's now a slightly darker shade of grey than the skin surrounding it, but otherwise, he looks fine.

I cock my head slightly and sweetly say, "I learned from the best, Daddy." I then place a tender kiss on the likely very sore spot, lapping at it gently with the tip of my tongue.

The dark elf lets out a small groan of approval before saying, "Be a good girl and free my hands for me."

"Hmm..." I hum as I suck on my bottom lip, my hand delicately tracing the veins in his neck, "I dunno, I sort of fancy the way you look in rope."

"Oh, love." He drawls out the word as if I were the one currently tied up and helpless, "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, you should stop thinking it, or you're going to regret it."

"Am I really?" I taunt him as I straddle his lap, lifting his shirt over and behind his head so that I can drink him in. With his arms tied behind him, his broad chest is poking out slightly, just begging to be touched.

When I lick my lips from the sight, my fingers gently tracing his collar bone, the dark elf reverently whispers to me, "If you promise to look at me like that for the rest of my life, I'll get down on my knees right now and beg for you to be my bride."

"Hmm..." I run featherlight touches over the planes of his broad, dark chest as I say, "Unfortunately for you, that's not what I want you to beg for."

Davahn tongues the inside of his cheek as an eyebrow meets his hairline, amusement bordering on admiration in his voice as he says, "There are dead bodies right there, you harlot."

"Awe. I thought you were the biggest and baddest boy?" I tilt my head and pout as cutely as I can manage, which is pretty fucking cute if I do say so myself, "Are you scared? I can move them for you if it's giving you the spooks."

The dark elf chuckles somewhere deep in his gut as his head falls back against the tree behind it. "You're begging for me to spank your ass raw."

"Am I?" I kiss along his jaw as I whisper to him, "You keep talking about punishing me, but I'd say I've felt pretty spoiled rotten as of late."

"If you're trying to test me to see if I will, I'll go ahead and save us the time and you the ass whooping: I will."

"Mmm." I hum against his pointed ear before nipping at it playfully, and I catch his jaw tightening in my peripheral. "What if I want you to punish me?"

Davahn lets out a long, almost shaky sigh. "This isn't the way to get what you want, princess." His voice is just barely strained, but even that small break in his typically composed tone sends heat pooling between my legs.

"Actually, given the circumstances, I think this is exactly the way to get what I want." I run tiny bites down his neck before licking each small hurt, and he grunts somewhere deep in his throat.

"If you want me to spank you that badly, you could just ask, and I would."

"Well where would be the fun in that?" I hum into his neck as my hands explore his hard chest, dragging them down and over his abs before traveling back up again.

Davahn chuckles darkly as my hands continue their little torso vacation, "There'd be plenty, I assure you."

I tsk condescendingly at him, hoping it sounds as sexy as it always does when he does it, "No, Daddy. When you punish me, I want to deserve it." I lay my tongue flat against the base of his throat, sloppily dragging it upwards until my face is level with his, "I want to feel how angry you are with me." Biting his lip softly as I look him in the eye, I finally whisper sweetly into his slightly gaping mouth, "When you spank me, I want you to mean it."

Davahn is working his jaw as he looks at me, his eyes practically on fire, setting prickles running over my skin, "This is your last chance to be a good girl, and let me go."

"Hmm." I pretend to consider his offer playfully before I tilt my head with a perky, "No." I yank my shirt over my head, and he licks his bottom lip as he stares at my bare chest. I untie my skirt and remove my underwear so that I'm straddling his lap naked, and he moves his gaze across my body so slow and hard that I can practically feel it dragging against my skin. "Open..." I put a finger up to his mouth, and he sucks it hard, making me sigh softly with desire, "Good Daddy."

I kiss his nose, and he chuckles affectionately despite himself, "Very cute."

"I thought so too." I kiss him sweetly, parting his lips with mine as I slowly begin to tease my clit, and I let myself softly moan into his mouth. In response, he groans into mine, and I sex up my voice as much as possible as I whine against his lips, "I'm so wet for you already." He groans louder, and I smile against his kiss, "You want it bad, don't you?"

He chuckles again, seemingly resigned to his fate, if only so that he can focus on planning his revenge later, "Oh, when I get out of this princess, you'd better fucking run."

Tilting my head, I nip at his bottom lip before whispering, "I might, but only if you swear to catch me."

He smirks at that before somehow confidently declaring, "On my life."

Pulling my face back slightly so that I can look Davahn fully in the eye, I slowly sink two of my fingers inside of me, letting my mouth fall open as the wet sound fills the silence. Davahn lets out a long, deep sigh as I begin fucking myself in his lap. Each thrust of my fingers is slow but hard, the sound of my wetness and my palm smacking against my clit being the only sound other than Davahn's growingly labored breaths.

Smiling inwardly, I pull back farther from him so that I can reach down with my free hand and pull down his pants, fucking myself slightly faster from the sight of his hard cock as it springs free. He sucks in a harsh breath as I moan his name, my eyes glued to his erection as my fingers move progressively harder and faster inside of me. Some of my juices leak over my hand, dripping onto Davahn's cock. His entire body jerks in response as he grunts repeatedly, his eyes rolling back into his head, "Oh, fuck Ali."

I remove my fingers and present them to him, and he sucks them clean and sloppily licks at them like he's dying of thirst and my juices are the only liquid for miles. I gently sit on his cock, pressing the shaft against my opening and grinding against it. His hips buck against me as he moans, and I allow him to grind against me helplessly for several delicious moments before I finally take his cock in my hand and press its head to my opening, slowly sinking myself down his length as he lets out an incredibly long and labored sigh. I kiss Davahn deeply as I adjust to the full feeling of him, allowing his tongue to press past my lips before sloppily circling it with mine. Not feeling particularly patient, I give into the desire to ride his cock as quickly as my heart desires.

Davahn lets out a constant stream of moans and curses as I bounce myself up and down his length, the sound of my ass smacking against his lap being the only other sound. His chest is heaving with each of his breaths, his arms in a constant fight with his restraints as he arches his back farther and farther. Using every bit of lower body strength that I have, I ride his cock as fast as humanly possible, filling my voice with as much sex as I can as I repeatedly moan his name.

"Ali, I--" Davahn interrupts himself with a harsh moan before he finishes, "Fuck, I'm going to cum."

I halt my movements completely, sitting as still as possible with his cock fully sheathed inside of me. Grabbing him roughly by the jaw as he squirms and groans under me, I whisper sweetly, "Beg for it."

Davahn takes several harsh breaths before he laughs, but the sound is strangled, "You're not even going to have an ass anymore once I'm done with you, baby."

A huge shit-eating grin spreads across my face as I slowly place a hand over my chest before running it down my body, rubbing my clit in fast circles as I sit on his lap. The dark elf's jaw goes completely slack as he looks down and watches me, his eyebrows drawing together and soft moans escaping his lips as I purposefully clench my walls around him.

I lean forward to moan in his ear, "You feel so good, Daddy." He makes an almost choked sound in response, so I moan his pet name into his ear again, feeling his cock twitch inside of me. Sitting back up so that he can see all of me, I rub my clit faster as I use my free hand to massage one of my breasts as enticingly as I can manage. "Do you want to feel me cum?"

Davahn presses his lips together tightly as he traps a loud groan in his throat, practically growling at me when he finally says, "Please, baby." His eyes are wild as they look down to where I am keeping his cock warm, his jaw so slack that I almost worry it might be dislocated. As my inner walls begin to contract and squeeze around him, animalistic, injured-sounding noises begin endlessly bursting past his lips.

With every wave of my impending orgasm I moan, 'daddy' beneath my breath progressively louder until it hits me and I scream it loudly enough for the birds to hear, my entire body going rigid before I finally collapse against his chest.

"Baby." He groans as I squeeze around him slightly, and I smile.

"Yes, Daddy?" I feel his cock twitch inside of me as I kiss his neck sweetly.

Davahn quite evenly states, as though he were talking to a disobedient child, "It's time to let me go."

"But I'm having fun." I pull back slightly so that he can see me pouting, and he rolls his eyes at the sight.

"I'm going to give you three seconds."

On three, his hands slip easily from behind him, and I'm instantly off of him. He grabs me by the ankle, nearly tripping me, but I still manage to scramble away. I silently curse myself for always skipping my cardio as he chases me through the woods, letting out a small squeal when his iron grip inevitably wraps around my bicep. Davahn wastes no time bending me over with my hands pressed against a tree, spanking me hard enough to echo through the branches above us without saying so much as a word to me. When I cry out in pleasure, he spanks me even harder, nearly making my knees cave in beneath me.

I barely manage to moan out a strangled, "Please."

"Please what?" He grunts as he spanks me again.

With tears filling my eyes I practically sob, "Please fuck me."

He slams his cock into me, thrusting so hard that I nearly get a concussion when he almost knocks my head into the tree in front of me. With a fistful of my hair for leverage, he pulls my neck into a painful arch as he bounces me up and down his length like a limp, weightless rag doll.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." I'm practically crying as I beg, "Please let me cum Daddy, please don't stop." Davahn spanks me harder with a primal growl, and when I look over my shoulder, his jaw is totally slack. There's violence behind his eyes, but he doesn't break eye contact with me as he spanks me, so I gaze back at him as I cum, my legs shaking so violently that I can feel my knees knocking together. Davahn grabs me by my hip and my hair as he fucks me so hard the sound of him smacking against me must echo for miles.

"Ho-ly-fuck-da-ddy." I moan in time with each of his hard thrusts.

An enraged, animalistic growl sounds behind me, "Is this what you wanted, you dirty little fucking brat?"

"Yes." I practically sob in response, my entire body shaking now.

Suddenly, he pulls out of me, the hand in my hair yanking me upright before he turns me around and roughly pushes me down onto my knees in front of him. I stare up at him expectantly, and he smacks me hard across my cheek. The impact makes me cry out, his hand immediately grabbing me roughly by jaw as he spits at me, "When I push you onto your knees, I want your mouth open and ready for my cock. Do I make myself fucking clear?"

I moan out a strangled, "Yes."

He smacks me across the face even harder this time, my eyes watering as I feel my pussy contract severely with need. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy." As I begin fucking myself with my fingers again, Davahn chuckles sinisterly before smacking me again.

"You fucking like that, baby?" His cock twitches in front of my face, and I stare at it longingly as I respond.

"Yes, Daddy." Tears fall endlessly down my face as I open my mouth wide, pushing out my tongue as I fuck myself hard with my fingers, a never-ending high pitched whine sounding in my throat.

He grunts in response from the sight as he slowly sinks his cock into my mouth, "Daddy's dirty little slut..." One of his hands grabs me by the back of the head, pulling me down his length as he slowly enters my throat, his voice low and husky as he continues, "Such a nasty little whore for Daddy's cock, aren't you?"

I gag around his throbbing cock in what I hope communicates a respectful affirmation, and a smirk tugs at the corner of his mouth as he fully sheaths his cock in my throat, my nose shoved against his dark pubic hairs as he grinds his pelvis against my face. He pulls my head back by my hair until just his head is in my mouth, and as my tongue circles it greedily, he pulls back his free hand to strike me, and I moan as I suck his head into my mouth, earning an amused sounding groan from the dark elf above me.

"Oh you are a nasty little thing, aren't you? You didn't even flinch." Davahn seems very pleased by that as both of his hands roughly grab either side of my head, holding me still as he slowly begins fucking my face. A pattern of growingly erratic moans burst past his lips as his balls begin smacking against my chin, his mouth falling progressively further open as he looks down at me. My back begins to hunch slightly as I feel myself approach another climax, the sounds of my own gagging mixed with Davahn's moans nearly sending me over the edge before he groans, "Cum with me, baby. Cum from getting your throat fucked like a good little girl." My spine snaps straight as my climax racks my body, my entire body jerking violently as Davahn cries out and I feel his cum shoot down my throat with one last hard thrust. Several jagged breaths release from his chest as his body shudders, holding me firmly against him until the last of his orgasm passes and he finally pulls me off of him. I let out a strangled, hoarse sound as his cock releases my throat, not even attempting to stand on my shaking legs. Without a word, Davahn kneels down and picks me up into his arms, carrying me towards camp.

I must fall asleep, because the next thing I know I'm lying in a bed roll and feeling Davahn laying out next to me before he's pulling me against him.

"Bodies?" I groan out the question, struggling to speak through my hoarse throat.

Davahn chuckles slightly into my neck before placing a tender kiss behind my ear, "Taken care of. Rest, lovely." I sigh softly as he kisses my neck again, using every bit of my remaining strength to flip myself over so I can nuzzle my face into his broad, bare chest.

Clearing my throat, I barely manage to get out, "I'm not in trouble?"

"Not anymore, no." He kisses the top of my head before pulling me closer, "You can be if you're still feeling feisty, but you seem pretty tamed right now."

Giggling softly, I nip at his chest before playfully whispering back, "Just need a nap, and I'll be back to my usual untamed self."

I barely have time to hear Davahn affectionately say, "good" before I'm out cold.

FayeBby
FayeBby
91 Followers