All Comments on 'My Assistant, My Slut Pt. 04'

by kinkyolddude

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

this story truly sucks

cdhawkeye96acdhawkeye96aalmost 8 years ago
Perplexed by comment

Posted comment says the story sucks. I'm perplexed that given that this is chapter 4, why is the world a person with such a view would have read beyond the first or second chapter. Story author...thank you for willing to put yourself out here, to tease and entertain readers at no cost to the reader.

deabs8deabs8almost 8 years ago
Assisting me...

Cum! This was a really good story. I do not think anon was correct at all. I got hot on each chapter. I read one every morning before work. It is soo nice to have a morning cum and this story got me hot enough to cum very fast. Thank you and please write more stories. You have some really good thoughts and a twisty brain just perfect for literotica.

HamsterHamsteralmost 8 years ago
Yeah, Pretty Much Sucks

I read the first installment and was not impressed with the asshole of a boss. The second installment did not endear him any more than the first, and I quit after the second paragraph. I skipped the third installment and got two paragraphs into the 4th and gave up. Rape is Rape and blackmail is against the law. In fact this guy should be breaking rocks at Sing-Sing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
poor lady

I think that the lady should quit and tell the bosses wife what her husband is doing to her

Not a good story

no way to treat a woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous