My Aunt Drew Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel them Roy. Mmm-hmm, you can squeeze them gently, lift them and see how nice they fit in your hands. Move your fingers to the nipples and squeeze them like I did yours. Okay, roll them gently. Can you feel how hard they're getting? That's because they like it Roy, they like being played with."

In a moment of shock I blurted, "Why are you telling me to feel you?"

Moving close enough to be nose to nose she lightly kissed my lips and moved back with her hands on the sides of my face. My hands never left her breasts. I was enthralled by their size, the warmth, the perfectly shaped roundness.

"Because it's time that you realized what a handsome young man you are. I have feelings just like you have feelings. They didn't go away just because Alvin died. I trust you, you know how to keep your mouth shut and to be frank. I'm lonely, terribly lonely."

I was thrilled and confused at the same time, my cock was excessively hard. "I live in the same house with you Drew. Why are you lonely?"

She sighed heavily, "Yes, we live in the same house, eat together, watch TV together and all the rest. But with you here and looking so much like a man it isn't enough. I find myself wanting comfort and desire from a man, to be fulfilled physically. In other words, I need to feel like a woman again, not just a business owner. I know this is sudden and probably shocking to you. What I'm trying to say is that I want you to make love to me."

My emotions must have been at full peak because her hands left my face and grabbed my hands.

"Not so hard, they need to be loved softly."

"But Aunt Drew, I don't know how to make love. I don't know what to do."

She patted my face in a playful slap, "I'm Drew. Remember? As for knowing nothing that's okay. What you need to understand is that I do know lots of stuff, stuff that I will teach you. Your first lesson was tonight, and you passed. The rest of tonight's lesson will be in my bedroom. Follow me."

Part two is done and will be posted in about a week.