All Comments on 'My Aunt Drew Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Thanks for the read, Boss, great chapter. Enjoy the Grands. My oldest is home on his first winter break from University. Happy New Year and I will look for round #3 next week!

Cheers

SAGE

OralinatorOralinatorover 1 year ago

Nice story. Looking forward to the future chapters

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

Thanks for the new chapter. Merry Christmas

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 1 year ago

I always look forward to your postings and I'm very seldom disappointed. 5 stars.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Love your story telling. All the best for the holidays. Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Loved the story and looking forward to part three. I think more than a few people have figured out about Roy and Drew but are nice enough to mind their own business. The sex was great but this gets five stars for being a well written story that just gets better and better.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Loving this story your writing is very fluent and easy to follow . Thanks looking forward to part 3. A good new year to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, easy to read and with a story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for part 3. Reading it makes me believe I am there with everyone in person. 10/10 from me. 5 stars not good enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy new year to you my friend. Hope all will be well with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she is going to find a new guy that she already knows why even start with Roy? To me it's like she used him because he looked like her late husband.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Still like it but the lack of a deeper emotional commitment between Drew and him, especially since they have a child together is a little off putting. I get it for the sake of where you want to drive us, just I'm not a fan of a bull in a china shop approach. 4*

1smokeeater1smokeeaterover 1 year ago

Nice job so far, R410a. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story. Please Continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, an exciting read. Looking forward to next chapter.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Good story, R! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Roy is what....19 years old and Drew is 37 years old. If they both truly love one another, I can't see why they don't try and make a go at being together. They have a baby together and she wants another one. I know that they live in small community and if they are found out to be lovers and they are related it could spell trouble for both of them.

I had an affair with my older sister Elena while in high school. Three years after we were still lovers and exclusive to one another. The war in Vietnam was going on and I was drafted. Elena was so afraid that I might not come home, she told me that she wanted to have my baby in case I didn't come back to her.

I did make it home back to Elena and our son that she gave me.

That was 53 years ago. Somehow, if two people love one another they will find a way to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, too much foreshadowing, and you outright saying, that Roy and Drew will not be together.

A little more emotion with Roy and Drew might be good also.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Very articulate as well as holding the attention of your readers. I recommend you not use the N-word as there is still a significant aversion. Well written and detailed. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous