All Comments on 'My Aunt Drew Pt. 03'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

I have loved this from the beginning and I am looking forward to another chapter. Will it still have the “My Aunt Drew” heading or will it be something else. Great read and thank you.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Thank you, Sir! I wish other writers on this site would allow their characters to finish their tale rather than checking page count and "leaving it to the readers imagination." I read a story to enjoy the Writers fantasy and that includes a satisfying ending that ties all the lose ends together. If I want to imagine the ending I might as well imagine the start, body and end which, by the way, I am not qualified to do!

It also sounds like you have a very wise Daughter! Figures you raised her!

Bring on part 4 and quit apologizing! I will suffer through it!

Cheers

SAGE

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Very pleased that there will be another chapter, sounds good and looking forward to reading it. You had me flustered when Roy went to pick up Jackie and Drew answered the door in a mini-skirt. I was trying to figure out how Drew got there and what was going on. Took me a while but decided that it was just a glitch in the matrix, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree. This needs a pt. 4.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

It will be a pretty sad romance, Drew and Roy seemed destined. You have thrown a pall over all the veracity of their affections. Very sad.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Solid story and I get the transition to Romance. Still too easy of a transition of them splitting... 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been a great romantic tale. However, I have two issues with this chapter. I believe you meant that Aleki is infertile not impotent. Big difference. The second item is very near the end where Drew answered the door wearing a mini skirt. I think that was to be Jackie. Small issues but they both lead to confusion for the reader.

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

Hell of a story, I love it. I'm not sure why anyone would be upset with you continuing it and I for one can't wait.

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

Don't apologize. This is your story. I'm delighted in the three gifts and look forward to the fourth.

Thank you

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

The story is very good. You could have ended the story right where you ended part 3 — once Roy has Jackie, it’s no longer about Roy and Drew. It wouldn’t have been rushed, and it’s not a cliffhanger.

That said, I look forward to part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for a fantastic story through the 3 episodes so far. I loved every minute of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story, I like the way this one has grown and continues to develope. Very well done. And I loke the idea of spliting the characters and maybe moving forward developing their own stories, with cross visits.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Nice story,a bit of confusion in the last paragraph when you mistakenly said Drew answered the door when you meant Jackie, but it soon became apparent what you meant to say. Like most other commentators I look forward to pt. 04 which is queued up on my machine as we speak. And thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous