My Aunt's House by the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sachie came back, but she didn't have any clothes for me.

"What's it like studying in America?" Ryoichi asked me from the other room. I looked to Sachi to see what she thought I should do. She thought the whole thing was pretty funny. She gestured for me to go. I couldn't really get my towel to behave though. I was so excited my hands were shaking. Soon, Sachi called out,

"Supper's ready!"

Everyone started gathering around the dining room table, just outside the back door where I was standing. I still didn't have anything decent to wear, but I was hungry too. Ryosuke and Namie went out, and sat down, while Norika and Sachi carried food out to the table. I just kind of hung there as long as I could, but Yuuzou and them were probably all waiting for me to join them. I tried once again to get my jitters under control, and then quietly walked out and around to the far side of the table where they wanted me to sit. Ryoichi and Hideki were kind of staring at my bare hip, wondering why I was naked I guess.

Anyway, I sat down, and everyone started to pass around these big serving plates of hijiki, sablefish and squash. I had to let go of my towel to take the plate that Ryosuke passed me. Hideki peered down even more surprised at my bare behind, now that the towel had fallen open.

Ryoichi, fascinated, continued to question me,

"What do you like about studying in America?"

"Um, the freedom I guess," I answered hesitantly, more thinking about my nudity than anything else. "You can pretty much do whatever you want, wear whatever you want, and no one says anything."

Ryoichi blinked. Maybe he thought I was making a pitch for nudism. That's not actually what I was trying to say, although I guess it did sound that way. Trying to cover up, I lifted my bare bottom off the seat, pulled the towel out from under me, and draped it daintily across my pussy.

"What do you mean?" Ryoichi asked. "What do people do differently?"

"I don't know. Like the showers in the dorms are co-ed there," I offered. I was so excited at being naked I could hardly think of anything else.

"You're kidding!" he snorted.

"No, my friend Satomi lives in a dorm, and I sometimes sleep over. Ask Ryosuke."

I finally turned to Ryosuke, and realized he wasn't exactly happy with me teasing Ryoichi and them like this. In fact, I think he was jealous!

I did feel bad in a way. I mean Hideki who was sitting next to me was practically going cross-eyed trying to get a better look at my buns. On the other hand, though, this was kind of Ryosuke's fault for pulling off my towel in the first place! Don't you think so?

Ryosuke kind of changed the topic, talking about what it was like to work in the States. I was glad in a way for the rescue, but I felt hot and thirsty. Intending to get up, I picked up the serviette(?) on my lap, folded it neatly, and set it down on the table. It took me a second to realize that the serviette was my towel, and they could all now see my fluffy black bush. I pulled the towel back down onto my lap, but I was starting to get all excited again.

"Could someone bring me a glass of water?" I asked. Sachi nipped out to the kitchen, and got me one, and tried to pass it to me across the table. Holding the folded towel square against my bush with my left hand, I stood up, and reached across to take the glass from her. I knew Hideki could see my bare behind, but I was so wound up I almost didn't care anymore.

"Here, let me get you something to wear," Namie finally offered. I took a sip of water, but then followed Namie out into the living room. All eyes were on my hips, as I circled round behind Ryoichi. I was getting so heated up by then I could almost come. I reached under the towel, and started playing with my hello kitty, but Namie made me stop, and follow her down the hall, out of sight of all the guys. I offered her my apologies for flashing Ryoichi, but the whole thing was actually kind of fun looking back on it.

Emi Tsuruta

12