My Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning more about myself as the relationship evolves.
2.3k words
4.86
1.6k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Awakening.........Chapter 2

I walked in and had no idea how our conversation would go, I was scared. Scared of what might be said, scared of how I felt about it, scared of how he would react.

As I walked into Devon's room I asked how he was feeling, as if nothing had happened he said. "About the same really, tired of being cooped up in here but I guess it's best."

I told him he was sleeping when I left earlier, and I didn't want to bother him and asked if he was hungry.

To which he replied, "yeah I am."

I said how about a burger and fries.

"That sounds great, thanks."

I said coming right up and left to go into the kitchen.

As I began gathering the utensils to make lunch my mind was on fire. Why was he so nonchalant, acting as if nothing happened. Is he simply trying to be nice, waiting for me to say something. Is he as embarrassed by it as I am, feeling uncomfortable himself. Maybe he didn't enjoy it, maybe I wasn't very good or what he had expected or hoped.

If that is the case my troubles are over also, we just forget it ever happened and move on. But why was it bothering me that perhaps I wasn't good enough. Why are all these insane thoughts running through my mind.

Just fix the meal, eat, help him with anything else and just see what happens. The entire time I was cooking all I could think about was that I must not have been very good at it and for some reason it was bothering me. But I was also not consciously thinking of his dick, how big it was, how hard it was, how it felt in my hand and my mouth, how I felt when he came.

I was hard and I couldn't understand it, obviously he wasn't pleased with what had happened or he would have said something, I felt like I was losing all rational thought.

I finished preparing the lunch, took a deep breath and walked into his room.

Here you go Devon, I hope it's ok.

"It looks great man, thank you, I was starving."

I turned to return to the living area to eat when he said, do you mind eating in here with me, I get pretty lonely, as he smiled.

There was a recliner in his room, so I sat down to eat with him. He talked about how hungry he was and how good it tasted but still nothing about the night before. I sat and ate and continued thinking that maybe I was right, maybe he didn't like what happened, maybe I wasn't very good, but I said nothing.

We both pretty much ate in silence, and he asked when my next class was, this day I didn't have any others to attend. He let out a sigh and again thanked me and told me how good it was. I took our plates into the kitchen and returned to see if there was anything else he needed from me.

Maybe I should have worded that question differently, he looked me in the eye and said, "don't you think we should talk about last night?"

"I was hoping that maybe you might bring it up but we can't just ignore that it happened, at least between us."

I was instantly nervous again, unsure of how to respond, I found myself replying, what about it. It happened, it's over and I guess we just move on.

"Well, I wasn't sure how you felt, I can tell you it was the best blowjob I have ever had and now that you are a cocksucker I was hoping we might continue."

That statement was so loaded as it fell on my ears. A sudden sense of relief and in fact I suppose pride, I wasn't inept or bad at it he just wasn't sure how to approach it with me. But he also called me a cocksucker, those were fighting words as I grew up and I had to say something.

I said, wait a minute, it happened one time there is no reason for name calling or being derogatory about it.

"Oh, it wasn't meant to be derogatory in any way and certainly not intending to call you names. But how do you see it, I mean what did you do exactly last night?"

I said, we had a thing, a one-time thing, you agreed that it would stay between us. That's all it was, just a thing that happened.

"I understand what you are saying and yes I promise you it stays between us. But tell me exactly what you did last evening?"

Like I said we had a thing, that's all.

"But what did that thing involve, did you or did you not suck my dick?"

What was I supposed to say, how do I respond to that, and my own dick was as hard as it could be. Yes, I admitted yes that's what I did.

As he smiled he said, "yes you did and better than anyone ever has, so you sucked my dick as you admitted now just say it, say what you did."

I looked at him and said I sucked your dick.

"Yes, you certainly did and the fact that you sucked my dick, or cock made you a cocksucker, in real terms, did it not? I mean that is simply what it is."

My mind was racing, for some unknown reason I was very turned on, but his logic made sense, everything he was saying was making sense. I looked at him and said, technically yes I understand what you are saying and how you see it.

He smiled at me and said, "say it, tell me what you are now."

I couldn't say the words, it would show a weakness in my mind, it was wrong, it wasn't what I wanted to be. Why was I so turned on, why was I so hard. I just looked at him.

"Why can't you say it? It is what happened, you admitted it, It is what you are now, there is no denying it. As a matter of fact, I am not convinced you don't want to do it again."

As he was saying this he pulled his dick out, just as hard as it was the night before, just as huge. I was looking at it, staring at it. He was so big, and he was so hard, but he was hard because of me, why did that feel so good to me. Why was I so turned on.

"You do want it; I can see it in your eyes."

What was I thinking, what he was saying, it was all true. As I stared at it I did want it again, I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted to give him what he called the best blow job he has ever had.

"Say it, tell me what you are. Tell me what you are, and you can do it again."

Not taking my eyes off him, feeling myself throbbing. I looked at him and said the word he wanted to hear, I'm a cocksucker. As soon as the word left my lips I felt weakened somehow, as if I was in some way beneath him, lower in status. But it was true, I had sucked him, and I obviously wanted too again.

"I am so happy to hear you say that, and it is our secret. Am I right do you want to suck me again? I guess since you are a cocksucker I should be asking, do you want to suck my cock?"

I did want to, and I wanted to now. I just replied yes I do.

Smiling, he held it out to me. "Kiss the head, but only the head, no hands, just kiss it for me."

I moved forward and did exactly what he said to do, I kissed the head, determined to do even better than the night before.

"Oh, that's so good, now just look at it, look at how big it is, how hard it is. I'm sure you are hard right now, take your pants off, show me how hard you are."

I quickly did what he said and removed my pants and underwear. He was right and I knew he was right; I was very hard and soaking wet from precum.

"Look at you, how turned on and how hard you are from kissing my cock. Now, I want you to lick the shaft, using only your tongue, make sure it is wet from top to bottom."

I did as he said and moved my tongue slowly but steadily the entire length of his shaft, feeling the hardness and at the same time the softness of his flesh against my tongue. The sensation was so different than anything I had ever experienced.

"It feels so good and watching you is a huge turn on, the look in your eyes, the hunger you seem to have. Lick and kiss my balls, they have the cum you want in them. Make them feel good."

I started kissing and licking his balls, just as he said to me, he was helping me without even knowing that he was, teaching me what he liked. What felt good to him. But what he said about his cum, I knew his cum was in his balls but was he right, did I want it.

That thought quickly vanished, I needed to concentrate on what he was saying, making sure he felt good.

"I swear you are a natural, you are so much better than any girl I've ever been with. When you are finished with my balls stroke it, I know you want to get your hand around it."

The more he talked to me the more turned on I became, I was throbbing and leaking precum everywhere, I could feel it. I had what I had only heard called, a raging hardon. I stroked him, gently, slowly, feeling the size difference. I remember thinking no wonder the girls loved him.

"Whenever you are ready, tell me what you are now, and you can suck it."

I felt lost in what I was doing, my hand stroking this huge cock, my eyes transfixed, watching and feeling it. My brain and my tongue remembering how it felt to lick it, kiss it and lick and kiss his balls. As I stared at it and admired it I simply said, I'm a cocksucker. As I said it I slid his cock into my mouth as far as I could. I remember an overwhelming thought of this feels so good, so right somehow.

"That's it cocksucker, suck me, make love to my cock with your mouth. I know you love it; I can see how hard it makes you."

I was hearing his words, hearing him speak but I was so focused on his cock in my mouth, the sensations of pure pleasure and horniness washing over me. I had never felt this with the few women I had been with sexually. I wanted to make him feel good, to give him pleasure. And yes, I wanted him to cum.

"Damn, you were made for this, you are incredible. I'm going to cum for you, are you ready, is that what you want?

It is what I wanted, more than anything I wanted to know that I made him feel good. I wanted him to cum and in my mouth. I mumbled, yes. This time I moved back and held just the head and a little more of his cock in my mouth, I wanted the full effect of him exploding for me.

I felt him grow even harder and I heard him moan and grunt as he held the back of my head. That's when I felt it, warm, like jets spraying into my mouth. Something about it felt so erotic, so sexy and the taste is hard to describe but not at all bad. I heard him saying, that's it baby, take it all, swallow it like a good cocksucker.

As soon as I heard that I started to cum, I was not touching myself in any way, but I was shooting cum like I had never shot before.

He continued until he finished spurting and I swallowed every drop. He was kind of stroking my head and telling me how incredible it was, how great I was. I licked him clean, making sure I removed all of his cum that may have leaked from my mouth.

I had just sucked cock for the second time in two days and I felt a sense of pride or accomplishment that I could provide him the pleasure that I was able to.

"What do you have planned for the rest of the day?"

After what had just happened, that was the question he wanted to ask. I just said well I am going to need to change your sheets after my accident, why?

"I need to shower and of course I can't alone."

I told you Devon and your parents that I am here to help you. I need to get some groceries; we are running low on some things. How about I go and get the groceries and when I get back get you in the shower and change your sheets.

"That will work, but I also think we need to have a heart to heart about our last two encounters and I think we probably both need a break to really consider what has happened before we do."

I agreed, I had a million thoughts running through my brain but as usual his logic made sense. I got up, went to my room, cleaned myself up and started to prepare a shopping list.

To be continued...............