My Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clenched my ass a little tighter hoping that would help. By the moans coming from Rick's mouth, I had the desired effect on him.

Rick began pounding my ass harder. It was like a porn star jack hammering his bottom before he got ready to cum. I loved the feel of his balls slapping my ass, listening to him moan, knowing that at that moment, it was just he and I pleasuring one another in a frenzied bliss.

He gave me one last, deep thrust just as I felt him get really hard. As he collapsed on top of me, kissing me, I could feel his cock pulsating. With each pulse, I knew he was giving me one more squirt of his cum.

He lay on top of me, spent. I could feel his cock starting to soften and pull out of me. After what seemed like the hundredth kiss, Rick pulled away and stood up.

While he started putting his jeans back on, he asked, "So? Think there'll be a second round later tonight?"

"Oh, hell yes!" I exclaimed. "This time I'm sucking your cock a lot longer than you let me suck it just now."

"I'd love that," he said. "Tonight, I'll last a hell of a lot longer since you just made me cum."

He gave me one more kiss before I reached for my underwear and shorts. As I was putting my underwear back on, I could feel his cum oozing out of me. I got my bikinis on as fast as possible so I could contain the mess.

Once I was fully dressed, I leaned over for one more kiss. Squeezing his cock, I said, "See you tonight. I can't wait to make both of you cum in me."

12