My Barista

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I met him in a chat room." Randy held the back of his hand up to his mouth as he laughed.

"Wha-a-t?" Carey said in fake horror.

"Ya, he was pretending to be a girl." Randy glanced over to see Carey staring at him. "I knew he was a guy in, like, a minute and a half. I let him go on for a couple of days before I called bullshit."

Carey laughed and shook his head.

"He has a thing for straight boys," Randy said. Then a bit more quietly, "Or, he thinks are straight." Neither spoke for a couple of minutes. Wheels were turning and not just the ones under the car. "Hey! Do you wanna come over for a bit? We can listen to some real music. My sound system is no match for Drain's but it ain't bad."

Carey nodded, "Well...ok."

Randy's house was in the nicest neighborhood in town. Large deep lawns, McMansions, and stately older homes. The house they drove up to was one of the more unassuming ones on the block. Randy parked in the driveway and led Carey through the side garage door into the inside back door which, in turn, led through a mud room to the kitchen.

It was immediately obvious to Carey that, although the house appeared relatively modest, it was luxuriously appointed. The kitchen was lined in rich mahogany cabinets and filled with ultra high end Wolf appliances. A double sink and a bar sink were set into marble countertops. Carey glimpsed an elegantly furnished living room and great room as Randy led the way to his bedroom.

Randy's bedroom was relatively simple and, like the rest of the house, filled with upscale furnishings. The bed was fitted out with a rich looking coverlet and layers of pillows like a picture in a catalog. The walls were neatly decorated with contemporary prints, one on each wall. The room was amazingly neat; no clutter at all. A long narrow table against the wall opposite the bed held several expensive looking pieces of sound equipment and two speakers.

"Ever hear of AJR?" Randy asked.

"Nope."

"My current fave. They've got an interesting sound. Ok if I play some of it?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Taking a vinyl album out of a narrow rack, Randy let the disc slip out of the cover into the edges of his fingers. He flipped it onto the turntable, pushed a couple of buttons and watched the arm swing over the vinyl.

When he turned back to face him, Carey was surprised to see that Randy's shirt was completely unbuttoned. He'd entirely missed that.

"C'mon, it sounds best from over here," as he flopped down on the left side of the bed. Going to the other side and kicking his shoes off, Carey laid down next to him.

The first track they listened to was "Bang," the title song of the album. Carey really liked it. A sophisticated mix of rock and jazz using a variety of instruments and fully orchestrated.

As they lay on their backs letting the music wash over them, Carey had a sudden inclination to turn on his right side to look at Randy. He again admired his handsome haircut, his full dark eyebrows, amazing blue eyes, and perfectly shaped pale lips From there, his eyes gazed down at his thin neck. And now, he could see the hint of a smooth, pearl colored chest.

Randy let out a long breath. He turned on his left side to look at Carey as he took his right hand and swept the hair out of his eyes. Even without a smile, they seemed to twinkle as he stared expressionless into Carey's eyes. The music played on but seemed to fade away.

"So, how many times have you been foot fucked in public?" Randy asked in a quiet tone.

"Ah, well...that guy...I dunno. It's hard to explain."

"Mmmm." A long blink. "Inquiring minds want to know."

"Some other time. Ok?"

A long breath out. "Ok..."

The left side of Randy's shirt had fallen open when he turned on his side. Half of his smooth chest was exposed. Carey eyes fell to his light brown nipples. He could see a small tuft of dark hair sticking out from his underarm. With his left hand, he reached out and cupped Randy's chest, feeling the firmness of his chest plate and the softness of his nipple. He traced his finger around the contour of Randy's chest, lightly brushing the shirt open so he could get to the other side. Randy stared steadily into Carey's eyes. His own eyes narrowed.

Carey put his right hand underneath his head against the pillow. As he did, he moved his face closer to Randy's. Now he could feel Randy's warm breath on his face. Together, they nudged themselves toward each other. As he held his hand on Randy's chest, Carey could now feel Randy's breath on his mouth. He opened it, closed his eyes, preparing for their lips to meet.

Thud! A sudden noise like a door shutting from somewhere in the house.

"Randy! We're home!" A shrill woman's voice.

The moment was gone in an instant. Randy jolted from the bed as he buttoned his shirt. Carey was slower to get up. He turned away from Randy as he put his shoes back on and tried to collect his thoughts.

Suddenly, Randy's mood became strangely distant. "Hey! Thanks for coming over!" He said lightly. It was like he had adopted a different persona. They chatted for a moment about the music as Randy escorted him to the front door. His parents were nowhere in sight but he could hear them in one of the other rooms.

As he opened the door for Carey, they looked at each other. "Let's hang out again, ok?" Randy said with a blank stare. It sounded non-committal. Just like that, he closed the door.

When Carey got outside, he realized he'd been royally dumped. Randy didn't even offer him a ride home. WTF! Taking out his phone, he tapped his Uber app and arranged for a ride.

Fifteen minutes and seven bucks later, he was back home.

***

What was that?

Carey tried to ponder the question between doling out change and trying to fix malfunctioning pinball machines. The pinball arcade was busy today! After getting off the phone with the owner for the second time as he tried to reset one of the machines, he had a moment to think.

Was he at a crossroads? Is this what being gay is all about? Or, was it just more horny guy stuff? His past quickly played like a movie in triple time before his eyes. He'd had his share of sex, some of it bordering on bizarre. He shook his head. Remember Dani Cohen's credo, he said to himself. Just keep on moving along. His attraction to Randy was strong. He wanted so bad to kiss him last night. When Randy ended the evening so abruptly and tossed him out, it was obvious he knew what was about to happen. Was he ashamed, deeply in the closet, or was he rejecting Carey's advance?

Nothing was resolved. Before he could try to sort it out further, Wally stopped in. Carey was in no mood to jaw with him.

After staring past Wally and responding with grunts to Wally's comments, he whined, "What's your problem, man?" He played a couple of machines and left without even saying good bye.

Just as he was turning out the lights at the end of the day, he got a text from Randy.

"Hang out?"

"K."

"8. My place."

"K." A moment later, "Cya then."

After showering to get the tension out and eating a microwave dinner, he arrived at Randy's house around 8 that evening.

When Randy opened the door, he was wearing only a pair of dark blue fleece shorts that left a couple of inches of treasure trail visible below his belly button. Great tummy. Bare feet. Carey was more than pleasantly surprised at the way he was greeted. He felt an immediate tightening in his pants as his eyes roved over Randy's smooth lean body. Leading him back to the great room, Carey enjoyed watching his nicely rounded hips and tight ass.

Directing Carey to a luxuriously cushy leather sofa, Randy offer him something to drink. As he prepared it, Carey admired the high beamed ceiling and attractive furnishings.

Handing Carey a short brown drink on ice, his eyes twinkled as he said, "Cheers!"

Bourbon. The second the drink hit his throat he warmed up and relaxed.

Sitting down next to him, one leg on the floor, the other on the couch so close that his knee touched the side of Carey's thigh, Randy said, "I'd totally spaced that I'd picked you up last night. Sorry about kicking you out. I kind of panicked."

"No worries. It only took a few hours to walk home," Carey teased. They both laughed.

"So, where are your parents tonight?"

"Out of town. Some leadership retreat. No chance they'll be coming home this time." Another twinkly smile.

Looking him over from head to toe again, Carey asked, "Do you usually spend your time at home dressed like this?"

Randy chuckled, "Ya."

Carey somewhat sarcastically asked with a smile, "Why even bother with the shorts?"

Randy gave him a squirrelly smile. Without another word, he got up and left the room. A moment later he reappeared. He'd stripped down to his underwear, a pair of black and white pinstriped bikini briefs. Walking over to Carey, he stood directly in front of him. His massive erection clearly pushing against the material of his underwear.

Carey put his drink down and with a soft groan, ran his hand up and down the bulge in Randy's briefs. Randy gasped lightly. Pulling the front of the briefs down, Carey exposed Randy's smooth pink cock and, in one full swoop, took it into his mouth.

It was gorgeous. Seven plus inches. Thick, tasty. Randy had a full crop of dark brown pubic hair and a luscious treasure trail above it. His balls were covered by a thin layer of hair. His upper thighs were pearly white and smooth. His smell. God! His smell! A little musky mixed in with the perfume of some fancy soap.

Randy gasped as he let Carey suck for a minute. Then he stepped back and pulled Carey to his feet. Taking Carey's hand, he led him to his bedroom. Randy shoved him on the bed and stripped him completely naked. Letting his own underpants fall to the floor, he pushed Carey's legs apart, leaned down between them, and swallowed Carey whole.

The rest of the night was a whirlwind. Sucking and fucking in every imaginable combination. They fell asleep sometime around 3 am, cuddled together, cum and sweat filled sheets above and below them.

Morning. Carey tried to shake the sleep out of his brain. He sat up, coughed once, and looked at his phone on the night stand. He'd brought it in sometime during the night to shoot some absolutely raunchy pictures of them together. Some memories to use for some good jacking off in the future.

"Shit!" Looking at the time. "I gotta open up the arcade in like fifteen minutes."

Randy, awake suddenly, rolled off the bed and stood up. "C'mon, let's shower. You stink!" He laughed.

Stumbling to the bathroom, they peed together.

Randy flipped the shower on and said, "Get in."

Stepping into the shower stall, Carey let the hot water fall over his face. The shower door banged shut as he turned to find Randy right behind him.

Holding the bar of soap in his hand and smiling mischievously, he said, "Rub-a-dub-dub!"

Standing behind Carey, Randy brought his arms up and lathered up Carey's chest and stomach quickly dropping them to his cock and balls. Not surprisingly, Carey felt himself plumping up in spite of the fact that his cock felt sore and sensitive. After a moment Randy's hands went to Carey's back and, after a good scrub to his shoulders, dropped quickly to his butt cheeks and crack. With the water pouring over both of them, Randy pushed Carey's shoulders against the wall and pulled his hips back. Dropping to his knees, he spread Carey's butt cheeks and lathered up his crack and rectum. In an instant, Randy's tongue was buried deep inside Carey's ass. Carey gasped but was helpless to stop the oral invasion. It felt so damn good!

Just as Carey was wishing it could go on forever, Randy stood up, grabbed Carey's hips, and in one move, thrust his cock deeply into Carey's ass. The combination of hot water, soap, and Randy's priming of his ass with his tongue, left him open and willing. With a soft grunt, he relaxed and embraced the pressure from Randy's cock. Carey squeezed his eyes shut feeling the growing sting inside as Randy thrust in and out, gasping and grunting. He knew he shouldn't feel this way but he loved the violation. Deep inside, he fantasized about being raped. The powerlessness was a rush. The force, the pressure. In less than a minute, Randy stopped thrusting. Carey could feel Randy's cock pulsing as he orgasmed.

Randy stumbled back, his cock falling out of Carey's butt. As he turned around, Carey realized that getting totally fucked out had caused him to lose his own erection.

"Your turn?" Randy squinted through the water spraying into his face, a soft smile on his lips.

"Really, I've gotta get going."

Randy reached behind Carey, turned the water off, and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and threw another one at Carey. It was silent for a minute. Randy grabbed a tube of toothpaste and a couple of still packaged toothbrushes out of a drawer in the vanity. Carey, a towel modestly wrapped around his waist, watched Randy standing naked next to him. Alternately, they spit into the sink. Randy's still partially swollen member gently swayed as he moved. He grabbed an expensive looking wood brush made of some exotic wood that held light brown bristles. In two or three swipes his damp hair was almost perfectly in place. Feeling himself stiffen, Carey tried to tamp it down. After orgasming what, five or six times, he couldn't believe another one was possible.

He had to go! He was late! Pulling himself away, he hurried out of the bathroom and quickly pulled his clothes on. Randy followed, not bothering to put on a stitch of clothing. Carey headed to the front door. Randy went ahead and swung the door open. As he stepped through the threshold, Carey turned to Randy.

Taking Randy's face in his hands, Carey kissed him full on the mouth. Hard. "Talk later?"

Leaning into the door frame, Randy crossed his arms and gave him that twinkly smile. "Count on it."

12