My BBC Masseur Pt. 04 - DP at LAST!

Story Info
Part 4 on our quest for MFM.
2.4k words
4.63
5.2k
8
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole point of hooking up with Matthew, my masseur, was in order to grant my hubby's wish of being in a threesome with him and another guy. This fantasy had grown out of my telling him about my wild past, which involved sex with multiple partners; often in threesomes and even foursomes. What got Bart the hardest were my adventures with more than one man at a time.

I had dated an older married guy that introduced me to double penetrations and I was hooked (literally) on getting fucked by two or more guys together. However, I had left that all in the past when I fell and love and married my best friend... or so I thought. His desire to share me reignited my craving, and his loving reassurance emboldened me to agree to do it with him.

We had fueled our sex life with me retelling my past as we had sex, adding a dildo to our sex play, and we were talking about finding the right guy to join us. But our search took a while. You would think it would be easy to find a guy, but we had to remain discrete.

Bart found an ideal candidate in my masseur, Matthew, which had surprised me at first, considering he is African-American. He was charming, polite, attractive, but the ultimate professional. It took a very long time before I finally was able to seduce him on the massage table. Finally, the next part of our journey was taking off.

I told him about our fantasy and that we had chosen him, if he was willing. While reluctant at first, he soon came to his senses (and he also came in my mouth soon after).

We arranged for him to start coming to our house for my massage sessions, eager to keep our discretion and not risk his job. Though we were both nervous the first time he came over, he and I wound up having amazing sex (and I still got a great massage). As we cuddled and kissed in the afterglow, I asked him if he was comfortable with my husband joining in next time. I described what I wanted them to do to me as I stroked his stiffening member. He was ready to join!

Hubby and I humped like rabbits over the course of the two weeks leading up to our date. We couldn't wait, and were both on fire with lust and passion. When we weren't in the act of fucking, we were making preparations. We bought several bottles of very nice champagne, I bought new lingerie, got my hair, and nails done and got waxed.

When Matthew rang our door bell, I hurriedly kissed hubby and went into the bathroom as he opened the door. I checked my makeup, and steadied my nerves while i waited for them to get settled on our sectional.

I could hear them making small talk, as hubby fixed them both a drink. Hubby turned on music and I knew it was my cue to appear.

I came out of the bathroom in heels and a sheer black teddy that showed off a matching lacy bra and thong set. i was wearing diamond stud earrings and my diamond ankle bracelet as my only jewelry beyond my wedding set.

Both men stared slack-jawed as I confidently strode out to stand in front of where they sat on our sectional. I could feel heat on my face as i was flush with excitement and nervousness. I made eye contact with Hubby for reassurance and he smiled and winked approvingly.

I twirled for them, causing the teddy to float above my hips as i did so, flashing my panties and ass in the process.

"Do you guys like my outfit?" i asked coyly, noticing them both adjusting their seated position to accommodate growing bulges. "I picked it out just for the two of you..." I could feel my own passion building as I spoke to them.

Bart stood and offered me a glass of champagne and kissed me passionately before whispering in my ear "I love you so much!"

i took a healthy drink of the bubbly as i swayed my hips to the music. I turned my back to them and looked over my shoulder as I continued to gyrate. I smiled at them as they both were glued to my ass cheeks. I arched my back a bit and pulled the teddy up over my hips. They sipped their drinks as they drank in the sight of me, and I found it very thrilling.

I slipped the teddy off one shoulder, then the other and wiggled out of it. I caught it with the toe of my heel and flicked it to them. They both picked it up, inhaling my perfume.

"I feel a little silly dancing all by myself, why don't y'all join me?" Both my guys set drinks down and stood close to me as i slowly gyrated. Hubby pressed into my back, hands on my hips, grinding his thickness into my backside. i threw my arms around Matthew's neck as his arms encircled my low back and i suggestively rubbed up against him as our eyes locked gazes. He pulled me tight against his chiseled frame and i could feel his stiff rod throbbing against my tummy.

Our lips met and tongues dueled as Bart cupped and squeezed my ass. I dropped my arms and began to stroke Matthew through his slacks as we continued to kiss. his strong hands slid up my sides until he had my breasts in his hands, thumbs circling my erect nipples through my bra.

i purred as my arousal built. It was so thrilling to be back in this situation with two men paying all their attention to me.

i lowered Matthew's zipper and pulled his thick cock free and began to slowly stroke it with both hands. I could feel my Bart's hot breath on my neck as he looked over my shoulder and groaned his approval, as he witnessed me touch another man for the first time. I wiggled my bubble butt against him to let him know he wasn't forgotten.

Matthew slid my bra up over my breasts and began sucking on one of my hard nipples as I stroked him. I turned my head to meet my hubby's passionate kiss as he ground against me.

I slid down to my knees and took Matthew's cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head, while squeezing hubby through his pants. There was a wet spot forming as I played with him and slowly sucked Matthew deeper into my mouth.

Hubby helped my get his fly open to free his eager manhood while I bobbed my head up and down. I could only get a couple of inches of Matthew's BBC in my mouth, but I was using my saliva slick hand to twist and slide up and down his shaft. I finally got my free hand on hubby's thickness and began stroking it in rhythm with the other. I was dripping wet as I serviced them.

I pulled my mouth off Matthew, leaving a glistening sheen to his throbbing erection as I turned and took hubby's iron hard tool in my mouth. Both men were moaning and murmuring, and i could see their big shaved sacs tightening. I quickly looked up and grinned mischievously at them as i rubbed their engorged heads together. The

effect served to distract them both, ensuring they weren't going to cum too soon.

"Why don't we go get more comfortable in the bedroom," I suggested. I took them each by their cocks and led them down the hall as they both groped my ass on the way.

We entered and I crawled onto the king bed on my hands and knees with my booty in the air. Bart shucked his clothes and sat in his leather chair and slowly stroked himself as he watched Matthew shed his own and pulled my thong to the side, then put a hand on each cheek and buried his face in my crack. I gasped as i felt his tongue licking me from my wet lips to my puckered little star and back as he expertly kneaded my cheeks.

He slid a thumb into my wet folds and began rubbing my clit as he licked me. It felt so good and i knew I was going to be cumming soon. I looked over at hubby and saw the lust in his eyes as he watched and stroked.

i gripped the bedspread as i felt my body start to shudder with a quick staccato burst of orgasmic energy as I cane on Matthew's thumb, lips and tongue. "Oh fuck yesssss! ahhhhh" i cried out, arching my back and pressing my ass against his face as my body trembled.

Matthew lapped up my cream until my shaking subsided. Then he stood and began rubbing his purple helmet through my lips, knowing he couldn't just ram it in. he gripped my ass as he slowly started to work his head into my tight little opening. I reached between my legs and spread myself open to accommodate his girth. I was so turned on feeling him stretch me in front of my loving hubby.

After a few moments, he worked himself all the way in. i could feel his heavy balls resting against my petals, briefly, before he began slowly fucking me.

"Oh god you feel so good inside me," i moaned. He grunted in agreement as he began thrusting harder, our bodies slapping together, my bubble butt rippling with the motion.

Bart moved to the bed and I greedily gripped his cock and started to suck it as he fondled my breasts. His balls were tight and i knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

I told them to trade places, to prolong their ejaculations.

Matthew lay back on the bed and i began sucking him again, tasting myself on his gorgeous cock. Bart spread my cheeks and licked my pussy and ass, tonguing me greedily before kneeling between my open thighs. He pressed his cock into my lips and easily slid inside me as he ran his thumb over my puckered star.

"Mmm B, your pussy feels so good after Matthew's big dick has been inside your married little pussy," he exclaimed.

I let Matthew's cock slide between my breasts and he fucked them long and slow as he held them mashed together. We kissed passionately as he did so. Bart grabbed some lube on the night stand and began teasing my puckered star and sank his thumb into my ass as he slowly fucked me too.

"I want you both inside me," I declared lustily and I straddled Matthew and guided his cock in my pussy while he sucked on my hard nipples.

I felt Bart rubbing his slick cock in my crack and I knew he was ready to bury it in my ass.

i took deep breaths and tried to relax as his head slowly penetrated my o-ring. Matthew held still, allowing me to focus and adjust. I was cumming loudly when Bart sank his shaft deep inside me. My pussy and ass contracted on their cocks as the strong orgasm ripped through me.

They let me catch my breath before they began moving slowly back and forth inside me. It was so hot as my two guys went from slowly gently screwing me to more intense fucking of my little holes. I was loving it, and I could tell they were as well, as their moans and grunts became more guttural with each thrust inside me. I was so happy that Hubby and I were finally able to make this happen, and I remembered why I enjoyed it sooo much.

Bart gripped my shoulders as he began to pound me harder. "Oh baby, I want you to cum in my ass," I encouraged. "I want to feel your big cock erupt inside me while Matthew fucks my pussy." I knew that would bring him over the edge and it did! He ground into my backside and his cock throbbed as his cum sprayed inside me. I wiggled my butt and clenched as he twitched inside me.

He pulled out and copious amounts of cum leaked from my gaping ass, running down onto Matthew's cock and balls. He tenderly kissed my ass cheeks and flopped back into his chair as Matthew resumed fucking me. His face and neck were flush as he slowed his breathing and took a deep drink.

"Ok Matthew, I want you to cum in my wife," he ordered lustily. Matthew didn't need to be told twice. He rolled us both over onto my back and pulled my legs over his shoulders as he began to fuck me deep. His dark, heavy balls slapping against me as our sex made a wet sound.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck me just like that!" I cried out, my hands gripping the sheets. He made one final deep push and his ass cheeks tightened up as his big cock jerked inside me, releasing thick ropes of his hot cum. "Fuck yeah, B, your pussy is milking my cock," he moaned as stayed inside me. I could feel his fluids leaking around his shaft and out of me onto the bed.

"You are the most amazing couple," he declared as he finally rolled off me and lay on his back. I leaned over and licked his cum and mine from his flaccid shaft.

"We are so grateful that you agreed to help us with our fantasy!" I replied between slurps. I spread my legs wide to show Bart my cummy little pussy, and he moved onto the bed and lay on my other side, running his fingers through my slick folds as I turned to kiss him passionately.

"I don't know about you, Matthew, but I could use a drink and after a bit, we might need to fuck her again," Bart said daringly. Matthew grinned, leaned over and kissed my cheek and agreed, saying, "I could be up for that, too." I just smiled contentedly as I caressed their abs and thighs.

"Can a girl get a drink and a towel first?" We all laughed. And then we started recharging for round two.