My BDSM Tales Pt. 03

Story Info
Humiliation and Degradation.
1.5k words
4
8.1k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domtej
Domtej
50 Followers

All the characters in this story are 18 plus. This series involves some things that I have done with my subs and slave, and some of it is imagination. It is just written for entertainment purposes. I hope you guys will enjoy it. This story contains BDSM.

This is the third part of this series, so if you are new make sure you read the previous parts as well so you can connect to the storyline.

In this part, we are going to focus on humiliation and degradation. It will be on an extreme level so if you aren't comfortable make sure you leave this story here itself.

I had asked Cynthia to take a break for an hour so that she could take some rest. Cynthia was new to this lifestyle but still, she gave her best in the previous session.

So I thought of rewarding her with a break. The sixty minutes were going to be over within a few seconds, so I started moving toward her room.

As soon as I opened the door, I got a glimpse of Cynthia's white meaty ass, which was still partially red from the spanking I had done before. I was about to wake her up, but that's when Cynthia's phone started ringing. It was an alarm to wake her up on time.

I was pretty impressed by seeing her putting so much effort into making her Master happy. I decided to spice up things a little, so I snoozed the alarm and decided to wake her up in my style.

Cynthia was sleeping on her stomach while poking her ass out in such a way that her pussy lips were visible slightly obviously, no one would be able to sleep on her back after such a ruthless spanking on their ass cheeks.

I gave a nice hard spank on her ass, in such a way that it impacted both her ass cheeks and her pussy lips. Cynthia quickly got up from the after taking that spanking hit.

It took her a few seconds to get back to normal, but the movement she saw me she swiftly got down from the bed and got into the kneeling position in front of me.

Me: Go and bring the things I have asked you for.

Cynthia started crawling to procure the object I had asked for. Cynthia was walking on her four, so I was getting a good sight of her pussy, and it was all wet, as Cynthia said earlier.

I was pretty much happy to see my sub enjoying the way I was dominating her, and they were getting wet from my domination skills.

Cynthia came crawling with the only black lipstick she had in the house.

Me: Cynthia, I remember you telling me you like to get humiliated. So now let's decorate you, my little slave. I will be writing humiliating and degrading names on your body.

I grabbed the lipstick and started writing on Cynthia's body.

The very first thing I wrote was "Fuck doll" on her forehead, then "Whore" on her face. Where W and H are on the right cheek. R and R on the left one. Whenever she opens her mouth wide, it makes an O shape, which will act as the missing O in the whore.

It was time for me to write my ownership tag on her body, which means my name. So I wrote "Slave To DOMTEJ" on both her boobs. Later, I wrote "Filthy Pig" on her stomach in big letters.

I had already asked Cynthia to clean and shave her crotch area, which she did.

So I wrote "Cum dump" while making an arrow towards her pussy. Like, dump your cum here.

I told Cynthia to stand up, which she did without hesitating.

"Worthless Bitch" and "Cock Hungry Slut" on both her thighs in bold handwriting. I asked her to turn around, and now I was facing her ass.

"Owned by DomTej" on her right ass and "Property of DomTej" on her left ass cheek.

She was now looking like a perfect, filthy slave, whose body was covered with humiliating and degrading words.

Me: So, Cynthia, how are you feeling right now?

Cynthia: This is so embarrassing and is humiliating me to the next level. But still, I don't know why I am enjoying all this.

Me: How about we make things more interesting?

Cynthia: Okay Daddy.

Me: Let's record a confession video of yours.

Cynthia: As in, Sir?

Me: I will be recording a video of you, you will be having 60 seconds, and you can say whatever you want to, like good or bad things about me. Are enjoying the way I am dominating you.

Cynthia: Okay Master.

Me: There is a twist, you will be doing that completely naked while you are in Expose position and while all these things written on your body.

(You can google expose slave position to get more clear idea about it)

Cynthia: This so embarrassing for me, but yes, I can be shameless as much as you want me to be.

I grabbed Cynthia's phone and started recording.

Cynthia: I am thankful to my master DomTej for accepting me as his sub and training me as well as helping me explore this BDSM lifestyle. From this day, I am going to be his slave for the rest of my life. He is going to own me and can do anything he wants to do with me and my body. To be honest, I am enjoying all this so much that I can even die for him.

I was pretty much impressed by her response, I threw the phone aside and signalled her to come closer with my fingers.

As she moved closer, I grabbed her neck and planted a kiss on her lips, we both lip locked each other's lips. The kiss lasted for a minute that's when I grabbed her neck with my hand.

It was a cue for her to stop which Cynthia noticed and quickly went back to her position.

Me: If I remember correctly, most of the surrounding bungalows are around abandoned.

Cynthia: Yes, sir. Some of the bungalows haven't been bought, and peoples who have bought them have gone on vacation. That's the reason I called you here, so we can do things more freely.

I grabbed the chain and started moving forward, while Cynthia started following me while crawling on her knees. It was an interesting scene, as if a dog owner were going out on a walk with his small puppy.

I straight away went to the kitchen because I was thirsty. I grabbed a one-liter bottle and finished it completely. Likewise, I removed one more bottle and gave it to Cynthia. Even Cynthia emptied the water bottle in no time.

crawling towards me after finishing her work.

Cynthia: Can I tell you something, Daddy.

Me: Yes, Go ahead, bitch.

Cynthia: You surely know how to humiliate and degrade your slaves. I was so fucking awesome, like I never thought of getting humiliated in this way.

Me: Thanks for those kind words, but this is just the beginning, we are yet to explore some more things here. Now come follow me.

Cynthia had a sofa-like chair in the garden, which she would have placed to chill around. I went on and sat on that chair. Cynthia dogged, walking behind me like a good-bond slave.

As soon as Cynthia came toward me, I spitted on her face. I asked Cynthia to open her mouth, and I discharged a pack of saliva inside her mouth.

Me: Gulp it down.

Cynthia quickly gulped it down.

that garden, but as I am into exhibitionism I don't mind anyone seeing me naked, I got up from the sofa. My dick and balls started dangling in the air.

I grabbed my dick and pointed it towards her mouth. I started peeing in Cynthia's mouth and completely filled it with my pee. As it was full it started flowing down her neck and boobs. I stopped and said.

Me: Drink it all like a good girl.

Cynthia closed her eyes and drank it all. Opened her mouth and showed me that she had finished drinking it completely. I started peeing on Cynthia again, but this time all over her body. Like on her boobs, waist and thighs as specially on her face and her hairs.

The reason I drank so much water before was to make sure that I peed, and I had a good amount of urine to pour on Cynthia's body during the golden shower. I kept on peeing for around a minute or two and emptied my bladder completely on her.

Cynthia was completely drenched in pee; her hair was all wet, and her whole body had yellowish pee droplets on it, and she still had those humiliating names on her body that I had written previously. Cynthia was looking like a prefect slave who had just been used nicely.

Cynthia: Thank you, Daddy.

This is it for this part guys.

People who are interested in talking about BDSM or want to try it, feel free to message me, and also make sure you share your feedback or any suggestions with me if you want to.

Domtej
Domtej
50 Followers