My BDSM Tales Pt. 02

Story Info
Cynthia is a submissive masochist girl wants to explore BDSM.
2.4k words
3.83
7.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domtej
Domtej
50 Followers

All the characters in this story are 18 plus. This series is just a work of fiction and is pure imagination. It is just written for entertainment purposes. I hope you guys will enjoy it. This story contains BDSM.

This is the second part of the series. So, I would like you guys to read the previous part. It would help you understand things and connect with the story well.

This part mostly includes sadism and masochism. For people who are new to these terms, sadists and masochists are people who enjoy pain while doing sexual activities or while having sex.

So, let's begin with the story.

Me: So now let's go to the bedroom and start with your first training session.

Cynthia: Yes, Daddy.

We both started moving toward the bedroom. After climbing the stairs, we reached the second floor and entered the bedroom.

Me: The first type of play we will do is impact play.

Cynthia: Okay, Daddy.

Me: We will be doing spanking today. I will be spanking various parts of your body with my bare hands.

Cynthia: Yes, got it, Daddy.

Me: Now lie on the bed on your stomach like a good little slut.

Cynthia followed my orders like a good, obedient sub, and she went and lay on the bed. I then made her come in the submissive frog sex position.

The submissive frog position is similar to the doggy-style position.

Me: Now get ready for some good spanking on your ass. You need to count out the number loudly whenever I hit your ass.

Cynthia: Aye Daddy.

Then I gave a nice hard spank on her right butt.

Smack!

Cynthia: Ouch, Daddy.

Me: Ahem

I gave her a hint by clearing my throat, and Cynthia understood what I meant by it.

Cynthia: One, Daddy.

Smack!

Cynthia: Two, Daddy.

Slap!

Cynthia: Three, Daddy.

Whack!

Cynthia: Four, Daddy.

Strike!

Cynthia: Five, Daddy.

Cynthia was enjoying all this, especially the way I was spanking her. Cynthia was getting aroused. I could see her pussy dripping with pre cum. Even though she had just released a huge load of squirt a couple of minutes ago.

I knew Cynthia was new to all these kinds of stuff. As a masochist, she was getting a massive amount of pleasure from it and would lose her control. So, I was pretty sure she would be making a mistake. She did just after we crossed the number 'fifteen.' She forgot to count the number and started moaning.

Cynthia: Oh yeah, yes, Daddy. Spank me harder, spank this little whore of yours.

When I heard that, I gave a strong hit on her pussy which was all wet with her juice.

Cynthia: Ah fuck, Ah shit. Fuck Daddy.

Cynthia got up, then turned around and sat in front of me while facing me with watery eyes, an innocent face with a slutty look. The hit I gave her was hard, and also, her pussy would be sensitive. She was aroused and wet, dripping with her fluid.

Cynthia: Sorry, Daddy, I know it's my blunder. I won't do that again.

Cynthia paused for a while and said.

Cynthia: Daddy, I haven't been spanked like this before. I can't describe the feeling I am getting from your spanks. The pleasure was on a whole different level.

Cynthia herself came back to the position she was in. Showing me that nice light brown meaty ass. Inviting me to continue the session and spank that ass hard again.

Me: A mistake is a mistake, and we would start things all over again. I know you are a masochist who enjoys taking pain. But I warn you, I am a sadist, and I know how to convert that pleasure full of pain into a painful one.

Cynthia: Yaa, Daddy, I know that very well.

I started spanking Cynthia's ass again.

Cynthia was cautious this time and made no mistake. I winded up the spanking session after spanking her ass cheeks around a hundred times.

The reason I stopped was I could feel Cynthia was close to an orgasm, as her knee had a weekend and her legs were shivering, and her pussy was all wet. Cynthia's condition after the spanking session was good compared to other subs.

Cynthia's brown meaty ass turned nice red and pink. Cynthia surely enjoyed this session as her pussy almost overflowed with her juice. Cynthia's eyes had some tears, and her face had turned completely red while Cynthia was moaning in a low voice.

Cynthia was smiling, giving me a whore face as if she just got what she wanted for a very long time. I gave her a glass of water and a helping hand. She can return to her normal condition after getting her ass spanked nicely.

Cynthia gulped down the glass of water within seconds, as if she hadn't drunk water for ages. I waited until Cynthia was back to an ordinary state.

Me: So tell me, Cynthia, how are you feeling right now? Did you enjoy this session?

Cynthia: Honestly, my ass is paining like hell, but yes, I was pleased with this session.

Cynthia took a deep breath.

Cynthia: I had never imagined that I would be getting an orgasm just by your spanking. I was so much turned on that I was on the brink of having cum, but that's when you stop.

Me: I know that that's the reason I stopped spanking you. I knew you were close to your climax. But as I said before, be it my cum or yours, you need to earn it.

Cynthia: Yes, Daddy, I know that.

Me: Now, come and stand before me while facing the wall.

Cynthia got up from the bed and stood before me so that her nice red ass was right in front of my face.

I started examining her ass cheeks which got some promising spanking just a few seconds ago. I scanned her ass well to see if any bruises had been developed. I thought there were no such grazes on her ass. I placed both my hands on that sweet tiny ass of hers and gave a hard squeeze.

Cynthia: Ah, Ouch, Daddy, exhibit some mercy on this little whore of yours. You just spanked this ass mercilessly. I am sure I won't be able to sit with my bare back at least for some hour.

We took a short break so that we could get fresh.

Me: So Cynthia, the next type of play we will do is Bondage play. Where your body is tied and to limit your moments during a sexual act.

Cynthia: Yes, Daddy.

Me: For this session, I will tie your hands and legs while playing with your body. More precisely, with your juicy pair of boobs and that nice brown pussy that is all wet and dripping with pre cum for me.

Cynthia: Yaa, Daddy, I am all yours. I am enjoying this BDSM session a lot. That spanking you gave me before was incredible. I was on cloud nine. I am eagerly waiting for you to start the next play.

Cynthia understood what she had to do, so she lay on the bed like an obedient, submissive girl. I removed four handcuffs from my bag. Thankfully, the bed had posts on all four ends of it.

So I tied Cynthia's hands and legs with the help of handcuffs to the post. Cynthia was lying naked on the bed in a spread-eagle bondage position, facing the ceiling.

Me: So be prepared. I will play with your tits and spanking them for the next few minutes.

Cynthia: Okay, Daddy.

Me: In this session, you don't have to count the numbers as you are already tied. You can express your pleasure through words and moan whatever you want.

Cynthia: Yaa, Daddy got it.

I started the session by pressing Cynthia's boobs nice and hard. The blood flow in her boobs and nipples could increase. When I spanked her, we both got a lot of pleasure.

I began smacking her tits and little brown nipples. As Cynthia was sweating, those tiny nipples of hers had become glossy.

Cynthia: Ahh, Daddy.

Whack!

Cynthia: Oh yes, Daddy, Ahh.

Smack!

Cynthia: That feels so good, Daddy.

Slap!

Cynthia: Ya, Daddy spank this little bitch of yours.

Pound!

Cynthia: Yaa, Daddy, spank me harder, spank me harder, please.

I ended this spanking session quickly. I had to do many other things with her nipples. I winded up the session after smashing both her boobs around fifty times. Cynthia's nipples were erect, and her nipples now were hard as a rock, just like a dick after a hard-on.

Even the slightest touch could give an immense amount of pleasure. I grabbed her nipples and pulled her boobs upwards as much as possible with the help of her nipples. I did this so her nipples could get stretched, and I could grab her nipples more prominently during the 'nipple twisting.'

I held her in that boobs in that position for around half a minute or so while Cynthia was moaning,

Cynthia: Ouch! Ah! I don't know why I was in pain, but I enjoyed it.

Me: I know that's Cynthia.

Now, it was time for some nipple twisting. I waited a few seconds, then grabbed Cynthia's nipples with my thumb and index finger.

Then, I started rotating it clockwise and in an anti-clockwise direction. It may seem easy. But if your nipples are erect, you will feel this pain. I kept on doing this for around two to three minutes and stopped.

Cynthia's boobs turned red, and my hand fingerprinted on them. Her light brown nipples had turned into a nice rose-red colour.

Cynthia: The more and more things you are doing to me, the more and more turned on I am getting with it.

Me: Thank you, my little slave.

I took a small pause and said.

Me: The next type of play we will do is Sensory play.

Cynthia: Okay Daddy.

Me: So today, we will be doing Edging play. I will play with your pussy and stimulate it until you are close to your climax. But you aren't allowed to come. I will be the one who will decide when you will be releasing your juice.

Cynthia: Yes, Daddy.

I went and sat between her legs. Cynthia was already in a spread eagle bondage position, so her legs were apart. I was getting clear access to her pussy. I started gazing at her pussy. It was all wet and dripping. I decided to start the edging session with fingering.

I placed two fingers on her pussy and pushed them deep inside her. As her pussy was all wet, they went it in easily.

Cynthia's pussy was hot as hell. I could feel the heat as soon as I glided my finger deep inside her. I started fingering her with my two fingers at full speed.

Cynthia's pussy was already drenched in cum. I knew she was close to an orgasm. After fingering her for a minute, Cynthia started moaning and breathing heavily.

Cynthia: Ah, Ah, Daddy, I am cumming, I am cumming.

As soon as I heard it, I stopped and removed my fingers from her pussy. Both my fingers were drenched with her juice. I began to lick my fingers, which were soaked in her pre-cum. I liked the taste of her fluid. It was sweet and a bit salty. I waited for some time so that the orgasm built by my fingering could go away.

I went close to her pussy and spread her pussy lips with my finger. I dug my tongue deep inside her pussy and started eating her. Cynthia was in heaven after I started licking her pussy with my tongue.

I pushed my face deep inside her pussy so that I could take my tongue as much deep as possible. I was almost a few centimetres inside. I was exploring her pussy with my tongue.

Cynthia: Ah yes Daddy, ya a lick me, oh fuck, yes Daddy that feels so good, oh yeah, Ah.

Cynthia was close to orgasm within no time and probably in a slighter time compared to the previous moment. I paused again, and once I felt she was back to normal, I continued.

I kept licking her until I was satisfied but didn't let Cynthia climax. It had just been around ten minutes. But she was getting so much pleasure that she was on the verge of having three to four orgasms.

It was time for the main thing to be introduced in the edging session. I removed an egg-shaped vibrator and placed it inside Cynthia's pussy.

Cynthia was used to vibrators, I guess. It took around five minutes to reach her finale, but still, I didn't let her cum. I waited and started the vibrator again. I increased the vibration speed to the next level this time.

After every orgasm denial, I used to level up the speed of the vibrator. To tease her more, I used to smash my rock-hard dick on her pussy and especially on her clit to tease her.

I pulled out the vibrator a little bit. When the vibrator hit the pussy walls, Cynthia used to shiver. Doing that was a kind of pleasure for me and for Cynthia. Cynthia was always moaning while I was doing this thing with her.

We kept doing this edging session for around an hour or so. Cynthia was completely exhausted from all the Edging and desperate to orgasm.

Cynthia: Daddy, please, Daddy, let me cum. Please, Daddy.

I increased the vibrator speed to its maximum. When I noticed Cynthia was close to the climax, I put off the vibrator from her pussy. I started rubbing her clit with my finger.

Cynthia had a massive orgasm. She started shivering and ejaculated a huge load of her juice. She kept on realizing short squirting showers for a couple of minutes. Cynthia's orgasm was so gigantic that it wet the bed with her juice.

Cynthia: Oh fuck Daddy, oh fuck, I am cumming, I am cumming, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, that feels so good.

She said while squirting. Cynthia was exhausted by the immense orgasm, and it took some time for her to recover. I removed her handcuffs and set her free. But Cynthia was so tired that she kept lying on the bed after I removed her handcuffs.

I told Cynthia to nap so she could get the energy to have the next sessions.

Domtej
Domtej
50 Followers