My BDSM Tales Pt. 05

Story Info
Consensual Non-Consent.
3.3k words
4
3.4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domtej
Domtej
50 Followers

All the characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. This series involves some things that I have done with my subs and slaves, and some of it is imagination. It is just written for entertainment purposes. I hope you guys will enjoy it. This story contains BDSM.

This is the fifth part of this series, so if you are new, make sure you read the previous parts as well so you can connect to the storyline and this particular part involves CNC plays which may not be suitable for everyone and if that's the case make sure you leave this story here itself.

We both slept like babies. Finally, finally, I got up from the long sleep. I got up and saw that Cynthia was sleeping naked beside me. To be honest, it's one of the best moments for a man to see a girl or a woman lying naked beside them on their bed. I saw that it was five in the evening; we both slept at night, around two at night.

Like, literally, Cynthia and I slept for twelve to fourteen hours, but that was kind of reasonable as we both were exhausted from yesterday's sessions. Cynthia was still in deep sleep while snoozing; that was because of the painkiller, or maybe Cynthia was completely exhausted by the hardcore sex we had last night.

It was time for us to try out some different things, so I decided to wake her up in my way. There was a table beside the bed, and it had a jug filled with water, and there was a glass next to it. I filled the glass with water and then poured all of it on Cynthia's face. Cynthia got up from the bed while rubbing her eyes to get up from the sleep. I wanted to get freshened up, so I asked Cynthia to come down from the bed, grabbed her collar and started moving towards the bathroom.

Cynthia, being a good slave, started following me like a dog while crawling on her fours. Cynthia had a joint washroom and bathroom. It was big and spacious, which consisted of a bathtub, shower and commode. Designer tiles and fancy equipment are all over the place. I went to the shower area, and Cynthia came and kneeled in front of me. Likewise, I had a serious urge to pee.

I ramped my dick inside Cynthia's mouth and started peeing my hot piss inside her mouth. I had not peed since last night, so I had a good amount of piss in my bladder, and within no time Cynthia's mouth was filled with my pee. Likewise, I could feel the warmth of pee around my dick inside her. Cynthia was struggling to take it inside her, but gradually managed to drink all of it without letting a single drop spill out of her.

Me: So, how are you feeling, bitch?

Cynthia: Just like a commode.

Cynthia: I could still feel my the hot and warm piss of yours going down my throat.

Me: Nice

Cynthia: Daddy, seeing you pee, even I have got an urge to pee, so may I please?

Me: Yes, of course, but not like a woman, while squatting and all.

Cynthia: Yaa, Daddy, I know I will be peeing like a dog while lifting one of my legs.

Me: Nope, you will be peeing like a male. Stand straight, spread your pussy lips, and then pee inside the commode

Cynthia: Okay, sir.

Every woman has a fantasy of doing It, and I am pretty sure that every woman has tried peeing like a man in their life at least once. Cynthia went crawling, stood in front of the commode, and then started peeing inside the commode. Once she was done peeing, she again came and sat to the fore of my kneeling position.

I ordered Cynthia to apply soap to my body. Cynthia started applying soap to both legs, then got up and applied it to my back as well as my bare ass. Cynthia then came forward and applied it to my hands and chest area. My body was covered in the foam except for my crotch area, which Cynthia intentionally left for later.

Cynthia went on her knees and began to apply soap to my dick. She grabbed it and started stroking it with both her hands. After a while, Cynthia started playing with my balls with one of her hands and kept on stroking my dick with the other hand of hers. I was pretty much turned on by this, and I was getting an erection.

I gave Cynthia a tight slap on the face, and Cynthia stopped massaging my dick. Furthermore, I was on cloud nine while Cynthia was caressing my cock, and I wasn't going to stop until I reached my orgasm. Not only that, but I squeezed Cynthia's cheeks so that she could open her mouth, slowly put one of my balls inside her mouth, and did the same thing with another one.

My balls were the only thing that was left untouched last night, so I asked Cynthia to suck and play with them for some time. I shoved my dick, which was covered with soap all around it, inside Cynthia's mouth, grabbed her ears with both of my hands and started fucking Cynthia's mouth. The soap was acting as a lubricant very well, and I was enjoying that a lot.

I kept on fucking Cynthia for around five to seven minutes, and when I could feel I was close to an orgasm, I pulled my dick out of her mouth. All the soap on my dick has gone into Cynthia's mouth and has been spread around her lip area. My dick was as clear as a crystal. I gave Cynthia a towel to wipe out her face, and Cynthia quickly did it. I grabbed my dick and started stroking it and realized all my cum on Cynthia's face.

Me: So now, my slave, you are going to keep that cum on your face until it gets dry completely, like a slut to show your daddy how good you are at obeying orders.

Cynthia: Yes daddy.

I asked Cynthia to go out, as I wanted to take a shower and I didn't want the water to get spilled on Cynthia's face, which would help the cum drip away from her face. Cynthia followed my order and went out of the shower area while crawling. Even my body was sore, and I was kind of a little bit tired from the orgasm I just had.

So I decided to take a warm shower. I turned it on and went and stood under it. As the hot water flowed through my body, I could feel a sense of relief, and my muscles were getting relaxed. I took a very long shower like which lasted for around twenty to thirty minutes. I grabbed a towel and wiped my body.

I came out of the shower, and I could feel fresh and energetic for our next session. My body was still releasing steam, and as soon as I came out, I saw Cynthia waiting for me on her fours like a puppy waiting for his owner. I grabbed Cynthia's collar and went to her bedroom. In the meantime, while I was taking a shower, the cum on Cynthia's face was completely dried up.

We both were quite hungry, as we had been sleeping for a very long time. Cynthia went into the kitchen and brought a tray with her. It had two cups of coffee and some chocolate cookies with chocolate chips on them. I asked Cynthia to come in a doggy-style position, placed the tray on Cynthia's back, and used her as a table. I had my share of it and asked Cynthia to finish hers as well.

Me: So now we will be doing different types of CNC Plays.

Cynthia: Okay sir.

Me: We will be doing a role play where I will be kidnapping you and forcing things on you

Cynthia: Yes, Daddy.

Me: Now go and wear your favorite dress.

Cynthia went and quickly came wearing a pink-colored mini one-piece dress. Cynthia went out of the house and started ringing the bell.

The Role Play Begins:

I went and opened the door.

Cynthia: Hello, Sir, I was going back home, and my car has some issues. I have even called a mechanic, but he hasn't shown up yet. I need to use the washroom urgently, and I have been looking for a house. There is no place around it, but luckily I found your house. So, can I please use your washroom?

Me: Oh, yes, of course, why not?

Cynthia: Thank you very much, Mr. Tej

(by looking at the name plate)

Me: Go straight and then turn towards your left, and you will find a room, and after entering, you will find the washroom on the right side.

Cynthia started moving towards the washroom. She paused for a while, kept her purse on the table in the hall, and entered the room. I began to follow Cynthia without making any noise. Cynthia reached the washroom and was closing the door, but before she closed it, I placed my legs on it so it wouldn't lock.

Cynthia was in a rush to pee, so she didn't check if she locked the door properly. I went inside the washroom without getting caught. Cynthia was about to reach the commode; that's when I grabbed her and pinned her towards the wall next to the toilet.

Cynthia was facing the wall now, and she was in quite a shock, before she could realize what was happening. I grabbed both of her hands, folded them back, and held them tightly with one of my hands. I removed a small knife from my pocket and placed it on Cynthia's neck.

Me: Be quiet and do as I say. I haven't fucked someone for a very long time, and now I am going to use you the whole night.

Cynthia: What the fuck? What's happening here? Someone, someone, please, please help me.

Me: Scream. Scream as much as you want to, but there is no one here to hear them. You saw with your own eyes that there was no other house here than mine.

Cynthia: Okay, I will do everything you say, but please let me go; I need to pee, or else I will do it in my pants themselves.

Me: That's what I want.

Cynthia wasn't able to control it anymore and started peeing in there itself. The pee started dripping from her pants to both her thighs and then to the floor. I left the hand by which I was grabbing her hands and kept the knife just a few inches away from her neck.

Me: Move a little bit, and I will be using this knife all over your body.

I grabbed a towel that was hanging on the bar. I took that and tied Cynthia's hands with it on the back side while she was in a relaxed position. Likewise, I ordered Cynthia to turn around and sit down on the floor with the help of the knife. Cynthia sat on the floor where she had just peed and was making an embarrassing face.

Cynthia: Somebody please help me

I went close to her and grabbed her neck with my hand.

Me: You will be my slut for tonight, and I will be using you.

I gave her a tight slap on her left cheek.

Me: Whose property are you?

Cynthia: Yours

I again gave her a slap on her right cheek using the back of my hand.

Me: Louder

Cynthia: Yours

Cynthia was making a petite face, while her eyes were filled with tears. I pulled my track pants down to my knees, and I stuffed My semi-erected cock inside her mouth, making her suck every inch of it. Cynthia was having a hard time doing that; she started sucking dick while crying. I removed my cock out her mouth.

Cynthia: I beg in front of you; please let me go.

I took the knife and placed it between her cleavages, and I started ripping her dress apart in a straight line. Now the dress was turned into a short without buttons, so I opened the dress, and I got to see the heavenly naked body of hers. Cynthia was not wearing a bra; instead, she was wearing a nipple cover. Cynthia was wearing pink-colored thong-like underwear.

I slipped my knife between the threads and pulled them off with the help of the knife. I did this with both strings, so her pants went down. Likewise, I made Cynthia lay on the floor, which was filled with her pee. The dress didn't have any string on it as it was sleeveless, so as she lied on the floor, I was easily able to pull off the dress. Cynthia was facing my back, so I ordered her to lift her buttocks up.

I started spanking Cynthia's cheeks until I was satisfied and when it turned red and pink, I gave Cynthia's cheek a hard slap on Cynthia's cunt. Cynthia screamed so loudly as if the soul of her had left her body. Cynthia's body was drenched in her piss, and there was a reason for it. I made Cynthia lie because now Cynthia was completely naked, so she wouldn't be able to run also now she was covered under her piss so now it was next to impossible.

Me: Go and take a shower.

Cynthia took a shower within a few minutes, and I grabbed her wet hair and started pulling her with me towards the bedroom. I threw her on the bed after reaching there. I tied Cynthia in a spread-eagle position. Likewise, I first tied her legs and her hands. Now she was tied up completely, and I had full freedom and access to her body.

I had brought the thong which Cynthia had pissed it earlier, stuffed it into Cynthia's mouth while keeping the string of it out of her mouth. I took a tape which we used for tape bondage and placed it on Cynthia's mouth. Likewise, I went and sat between Cynthia's legs, grabbed a knife and started running it all over her body. Then begin with placing the tip of the knife on Cynthia's neck.

As soon as she felt the tip, Cynthia started shivering a little bit, then I went towards her boobs and started encircling her boobs with the head of the knife. I grabbed her right nipple and poked it with the tip of her knife while holding it for around ten to fifteen seconds, and did the same thing with the left nipple.

I then started sliding the knife through her stomach in a zigzag pattern, and I finally reached her crotch area. I decided to play with Cynthia's thighs a little bit, I had already decided that I will be running the knife on Cynthia's inner thighs as it's one of the sensitive parts of human body. Likewise, I started drawing a straight line on her thighs with the end of the knife.

I moved towards her pussy now which was already wet, I poked Cynthia's clit with them point of the Knife and did the same thing with I did with her nipples. I turned the knife and started rubbing the side which isn't sharp on Cynthia's pussy up and down. Cynthia was moaning a lot like even though Cynthia's mouth was stuffed and taped. I could hear some soft moan following out of Cynthia's mouth. I kept on doing this until Cynthia had an orgasm, now Cynthia pussy was super sensitive. Not only that, but I started running the tip of the knife on Cynthia pussy lips and pussy walls.

I had already planned the things I was going to do with Cynthia, so I had brought all the stuffs which we will be needing for our session. I grabbed my bag and removed a packet of female condom. Even though this is just a role-play, safety is important. I placed a condom in Cynthia's pussy and ass. Cynthia's ass was still stretched up nicely by yesterday's fuck, so the condom went inside quite smoothly.

I was aroused, and my dick was hard as hell ready to hunt the cunt which I was having in front of me, without wasting any further time I pushed my dick inside her pussy and started fucking her. I kept on fucking Cynthia continuously for around ten to fifteen minutes and later on ejaculated my cum inside her cunt. Likewise, I kept on fucking her until the last drop of cum has been disposed into it.

My dick was in a refractory period and had started loosing her erection. I went and started playing with Cynthia's boos. I began sucking Cynthia's left nipple while pressing her right boobs. Not only that, but I started biting Cynthia's boobs as if they are some spongy cake. Every inch of Cynthia's tits were covered with my love bites on it. I was hard again and ready to devour Cynthia's ass.

I carefully removed the condom from Cynthia's mouth and placed it on the table. I was going to follow the same pattern which I used to fuck Cynthia's pussy, I mean I will keep fucking her ass continuously without stopping until I cum in it. Furthermore, I slide my cock inside Cynthia's ass and started fucking her. Not only that, but I then started fingering Cynthia's cunt. Likewise, I knew where Cynthia's g-spot was, so started rubbing it straight away while fucking her ass.

Cynthia soon started sweating a lot and breathing heavily. While having an orgasm a woman's body language complete changes, and I was able to recognize she was close to her orgasm, so I stop fingering her but still kept on fucking her ass. Cynthia already to had three orgasms, on during the knife play and two while I was fucking her vagina.

I kept on doing this for four to five times, whenever Cynthia used to come close to have an orgasm, I used to stop and wait till the orgasm passes away. I used to continue fingering her. This kept on going for a long time, and now I was to my climax, so this time I let Cynthia cum. Cynthia squirted a huge load of cum all over my body. I didn't stop but kept on fucking her ass.

While she was squirting I started rubbing my fingers on her clit to maximize the pleasure and in the next few moments I emitted my semen inside Cynthia's ass. I removed the condom from her ass as well. I went and sat on Cynthia's boobs, pulled the tap from Cynthia's mouth and removed the thong out of her mouth.

Cynthia started to cough as she was being mouth cuffed for a long time. Cynthia tried to grasp some air once she got normal. I took both the condoms and stuffed the opening side of the condom inside her mouth and with the help of my hand I kept it straight so that my cum can straight away drip into her mouth. I made Cynthia gulped it down completely.

The Role Play Ends.

I quickly untied Cynthia and gave her the condoms to throw them in the dustbin. Cynthia body has gone numb in the bondage, so a little bit of walking will help her to things get back to normal.

So guys this is it for this part will soon meet. I hope you guys are enjoying this BDSM series a lot. Thank you for showing so much interest in this series and giving me such good feedback. Make sure you like and comment on the stories, as it motivates me to write more such erotic content. If anyone is interested in talking about BDSM or wants to know about it, feel free to message me.

Domtej
Domtej
50 Followers