My Beautiful Indian Wife Vya

Story Info
A married Indian couple got trapped in an cinema full of men.
2.1k words
3.56
16.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events of that evening had profoundly altered our lives. Our brilliant careers, our prestige, and the high life we had worked so hard to obtain all came to an end on that one hot, muggy night in Delhi, shattering our marriage vows into a million pieces.

I'm Suraj, and just over a year ago, my wife Vya and I were blissfully married. We had a lavish and grand Indian wedding and were incredibly in love. Vya closely resembled Raashi Khanna, the Indian actress, only more curvaceous and had darker complexion.

We were at the prime of our lives. Both 28, married without kids, both university graduates. I am a real estate executive and Vya was a senior IT professional. I believed most of our friends and relatives envied us and our successful careers, and why wouldn't they? We both planned to retire early and retire rich, unlike any of them.

Despite having a ton of admirers, Vya has been loyal to me since we first met in high school. She likes to dress in provocative outfits and turns heads wherever she went. I prodded her by telling her to wear skirts that were shorter and tighter to highlight her large Tamil bubble butt and flawlessly sculpted melon-like breasts.

We had sex every other day because our sex drives were so strong. Our intense affection for one another just serves to intensify our sexual encounters, and I believed I was I was the luckiest man alive.

Vya was also always horny. We occasionally enjoyed boarding Delhi's crowded buses, with Vya dressing sexily, despite the fact that we each owned a car. It was sexy but not in the whore-like way; but rather more in the way of an mature office lady.

The lecherous men in the buses sometimes "accidentally" rubbed their hands on her treasured butt despite the fact that I constantly accompanied her to ensure her safety. Some stared at us with sexual hunger in their eyes, and we knew that some even stalked us.

There was even once where after coming home from one of our bus rides, we found semen stains on her tight skirt. We would never knew who the pervert was but all those incidents didn't matter since we always had fantastic sex after that.

One day, I made the decision to try something new. "Let's go to the movies," I suggested, hoping she would agree. "You know, the sleazy ones at back alleys, always showing those R-rated movies.

Vya's long, curly tamil eyelashes fluttered as she blinked in amazement. Her mouth was ajar as she gasped loudly, before placing her delicate manicured fingers over it. I always enjoyed it when she did that.

"Suraj dear, are you being serious? Since there are usually exclusively men in these theaters, I will probably be the only woman there. There will be only one of you and dozens of them if anything occurs."

Her words nearly caused my dick to burst. The thought of all those horny, sex-hungry males gawking at my lovely wife, who will be the only woman there, made me squirm.

"Vya, I'll stay by your side always. Keep your hands on my arms only, when we're there," I reassured her. "Anyway," I jokingly said, flexing my thin, bony arms, "Who will dare to challenge the mighty Suraj?"

Since we both knew that I'm not really a tough guy at all, we both laughed. "If that's what you want, honey, then let's do it," she murmured as she gave me a full-mouth kiss. I kissed her thick moist lips back eagerly, and the smell of her breath always turned me on.

She then touched my eager and firm, but relatively small dick, and smirked seductively. "You will then owe me a good sex afterwards, my 'mighty' Mr Suraj," she giggled.

Since neither of us would be working, we decided to go to the cinema the very next day. My dick continued leaking pre cum the whole day, and we both decided not to have sex the night before in anticipation of the wild sex session we intended to have at home after the movie.

Vya did not let me down. She chose a gorgeous, sensual black office skirt that ended just below her hips. If she sat, her crotch area would undoubtedly be seen. Just by standing, her ass cheeks were already exposed, and if she took a big step, so would her black matching thongs.

For the top, she wore a white sleeveless blouse with a plunging neckline which emphasized her rounded, huge, dark breasts even more. I concurred when she stated she would cover it with a trim tight grey business suit, and to complete the prime business look, she chose to wear her pair of thick glasses with a long gold chain attached to each side of the frame.

She stepped into her black pair of high stilettos, and in a high pitch tone, said "Mr. Suraj, how do I look now?" With her fists on her hips and her long eyelashes fluttering once more behind her large-framed glasses, she posed seductively in front of me.

Her hips were at my head height because I was seated on the bed. She had a really pungent pussy juice smell coming from her crotch, which was barely hidden by that short skirt. She was drenched! "Are you happy, sweetheart?"

Had it not been the intention of going to the movies, I would have fucked her right there on our bed.

---------------------------

We decided to go to a dilapidated, back alley movie theater that I heard only showed R-rated films. Although it was extremely run-down, many single horny males frequently visited it to satiate their sex desires.

On the way there, we giggled and kissed a lot. We arrived in the alleyway just as the sun was setting. When the movie was finished, it would be late at night, which would be ideal because we had intended to make out as soon as we reach home.

As we made our way hand-in-hand to the cinema lobby after I had parked my BMW, I tried not to notice the groups of men staring at my beautiful wife, who was tightly clutching my arms.

"Oh my God, honey, I anticipated many men would be present, but not this many!" She gripped my thin arms even more because she was tense.

Although I was a little terrified as well, we had already made it thus far, and anyway, the fact that so many guys, both young and old were staring at Vya were turning me on as well.

I said incoherently to the young man at the ticket booth, "Uh, 2 tickets please." He was surprised to see us, suspecting that we might have arrived at this cinema by accident. The look on his face as he looked at us and at our dazzling diamond wedding rings led me to believe that we were the first married couple he had ever seen.

We were starting to feel uneasy, so I picked any movie that was about to start.

"This one, this film, no, er, I mean, yes," Without paying attention to my own words, I pointed the movie poster towards the boy.

A small group of men had started to gather around my wife, so I quickly slipped him the money, instructed him to retain the change, and hurried to the theater.

Vya sighed and whispered, "Honey, I'm so soaked right now. Look at all the attention I got, my goodness," She said hoarsely, as if straining to hold back her impending climax. Knowing that she was alright with it was comforting from her. I regained balance.

I didn't check the seat layout before rushing to reserve the R-rated movie ticket. When I realized that the counter boy had seated us in the middle, my heart plummeted. When we entered the dimly lit hall, most of the seats in the center were occupied, and we had to navigate through the men who were sat in the aisle to get to ours.

I overheard Vya muttering, "Oh no."

I apologised to the other customers and said, "Excuse me. We're sorry, but we need to move over to our seats."

They were unhappy, as I could tell even from the shadows, but as soon as they saw my beautiful wife, they broke down in a fit of grins.

We walked over to them in a hurry and profusely said, "Thank you, thank you." I was worried we might step over some of their feet.

Before finally reaching our seats, my wife passed by the seated men in her work suit and high heels while they were whistling and making other noises. I'm not sure whether to be afraid, angry, or excited, so I just let them be.

Vya sat hunched over next to me, her short, tight workplace skirt already draping up to her waist. She swiftly turned to face me while quickly crossing her legs.

She said, "Honey, I'm not sure this has been a good idea," she smiled flirtingly, caressing my hands. "But after we get home, I'm going to need you to fuck me because I've had enough."

Already erect and rigid, my dick threatened to rip through the fabric of my jeans. Thankfully the movie then started and shifted our focus to it for awhile.

Heads kept turning towards Vya, and I fully understand. Why settle for a beauty from the screen when there's a real life beauty seating nearby.

"I hate you Suraj," my wife jokingly scolded me, whilst still giggling.

"No, you love me."

"No way."

"You want me."

"You wish, Mr Suraj."

"I know you do. Save it for tonight."

"I can't, I need to cum now," Vya gushed.

She slipped her hands to my groin, fiddling with the zipper. While my own hands were busy finding her pussy. She was soaking wet.

"Ohhh ahhh," Vya moaned as quietly as she possibly can when my finger found her soaping wet clit.

"Suraj honey, I can't take it no more, I'll have to cum now!" she whispered while her dainty rubbed my nipples.

Vya quickly kissed me so that her moans will be inaudible to the rest of the movie patrons. The sounds from the R rated movie managed to drown Vya's moans, thankfully.

"Aaaahhhh," moaned Vya repeatedly into my mouth.

I held back my own orgasm, trying to save it for the night home. Unlike Vya, who can cum multiple times in a day, I could only do it once.

"Oh honey that was nice," she said, catching her breath. "I'm kind of hungry. We didn't bring anything to eat."

At this point, I was quite horny. I suggested to Vya that she purchase some snacks outdoors in an effort to heighten the situation.

"Go, my sweetheart. Tell me what happens when you come back when the men are gawking at you.

She said with a smile, "Oh Suraj you're so bad."

"Pass your suit to me, Vya. Only your blouse and skirt should be worn."

She fluffed my hair lovingly. "So bad of you!"

She chuckled and removed her business suit, displaying the tight-fitting top that was just just able to cover her dark, sweating, heaving Delhi breasts.

"Anything for you, Mr. Suraj," she said.

Everyone's attention was focused on her as she awkwardly got up from her seat. The guys surely wanted to fuck her, I told myself.

Vya, who was now only wearing a tight, sleeveless blouse, a short, business-style skirt, and heels, carefully moved past the crowd of men to reach the aisle. She nearly fell, but one of the men immediately caught her arm.

She thanked him, but I could see that he and a few others were holding her arm and waist as she eventually made it down the aisle. I watched her lavishly praising them despite the fact that I knew they were taking advantage of her.

I waited impatiently for Vya to return and share her experience with me as the minutes passed. When I eventually caught sight of her returning to our row after several agonizing minutes, the men started holding her arms to prevent her from falling.

"Oh my God, Suraj, it's best you don't know," she said as she sat her ass down on the seat. "Can we please leave right away and go home? I want you to rip off my clothing and give me a good fucking."

I agreed. I was unable to control my need for sex any longer.

But the other guys also sprang up and blocked our path. I gulped and sensed that tonight's plans would not go as expected.