All Comments on 'My Beautiful Indian Wife Vya'

by JacobChair

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kolson111kolson111about 1 year ago

looks promising hope you do a part 2 soon

JacobChairJacobChairabout 1 year agoAuthor

Will be good to suggest some ideas

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good start, good pace, hoping to get the next part where the couple realise they are really out of their depth, and Vya gets fucked by multiple guys simultaneously.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck, this introduction is quite good, I want the whole thing!

So, suggestions… the obvious first thing to do would be to push hubby’s shoulder back down into his seat, and kindly explain to him that things might go very badly if he lifts a finger. From there there’s time for a little teasing. Wife might be put on the lap of one of the men, slowly groped, and specific erogenous zones or kinks might be discovered (earlobes, side of the neck, nipples…). She might struggle, or she might be told to remain calm or else, she might surrender to horniness… She might be stripped slowly, here clothes might be ripped off (possibly slowly)… I note that no bra were explicitly mentioned, so she might not have one (which would mark her as a slut). Her panties… might have been gone for one reason or another while she was away, perhaps even discreetly stolen as she was walking past the seats… though it’d be sad for clothes to be removed off screen.

Oh, and of course I won’t be satisfied until she’s fucked in all three holes… probably by the whole goddam room, considering how this is starting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous