My Beautiful Twin Sister

Story Info
My twin sister has always been my best friend.
2.5k words
4.04
25.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My twin sister has always been my best friend. Sometimes she is my only friend. During the COVID 19 lock down we discovered a new dimension for our love as siblings.

Everyone in this story is over eighteen years old.

My nineteen year old twin sister may not have known that I was in the house, because I saw her walk naked from the bath room to her bed room. The rooms are far apart, so I had the opportunity to watch her for a long time. She had become a beautiful young woman.

She saw me looking at her when she walked, and looked surprised. When she got dressed, and left her bed room, she was blushing. I tried to hide my arousal, while thinking I should not feel that way about my sister.

Because our father is in the military our family moves around a lot. My family consists of my parents, my twin sister, and me. Because my mother is a registered nurse, and because there is a shortage of nurses, my mother has always been able to get a job where my father was stationed.

My sister and I turned nineteen when the COVID 19 pandemic began. Soon after the beginning of the pandemic, Dad left on a mission somewhere. Before leaving he told us not to ask about it, and not to tell anyone about it. Because of the COVID 19 pandemic my mother was doing a lot of overtime at the hospital where she works. Much was closed during the pandemic, including college, so my sister and I spent most of our time alone together in the house.

The house we live in has a swimming pool in the back yard. The back yard is surrounded by a thick row of cedar trees, so no one can watch my sister and I play together in the swimming pool.

For the swimming pool my sister bought a very revealing string bikini that she bought with the money I gave her for her nineteenth birthday. The bottom part barely covers her vulva, so she shaved her bikini area. The imprint of her slit shows thru the thin fabric of the bottom part. The top part only consists of two patches of the same thin fabric that do little more than cover my sister's nipples. These also show through the fabric.

My sister's bikini made me feel uncomfortable, but I was glad that no other men have seen her wearing it. My sister's choice of a bathing suit surprised me, because she is usually shy and modest. I guessed she thought that because I am her brother, it did not matter. Perhaps she thought it did matter, and she wished to reveal to me a side of her personality and character she thought was best concealed from other people.

Because our family moved around a lot, my sister and I have not had time to make many friends. She has always been my best friend, and is often my only friend. Thus we are very close, and confide in each other. We knew that we were both virgins. I told her that I had been impotent with two women I dated in college who wanted to have sex with me.

"They were pretty, and I liked them a lot," I told my sister. "I took them to nice places, and treated them well, but I wasn't able to give them everything they wanted from me. Impotence is humiliating. It makes a boy wonder if he is really a man."

"Maybe you didn't love them," my sister suggested.

"That must be it," I said. "You're the only woman I love."

"And you're the only man I love," my sister said. "If I date a man who asks me to have sex with him I stop dating him."

"I'm glad." I said. "That is what you should do. I love having a beautiful, virgin sister."

"Thank you," my sister said, smiling.

"And you are beautiful," I told her. "Your face is elegant, graceful, and projects intelligence along with innocence. Your eyes are a beautiful shade of blue. Your hair is long, and your arms are thin. Your breasts are large, round, and firm. Your waist is delightfully narrow, and your belly is flat. Your rounded hips beautifully frame your vulva. Your thighs are slender and athletic. Your skin has a delightfully light shade of pink. Your flesh is soft and rounded. Everything about you arouses love and desire."

My sister blushed slightly. "Thank you," she said. "You're a bit too explicit. You look good too with all your weight training."

"Your string bikini leaves nothing to the imagination," I said, "I am glad other men do not see you in that."

"I wouldn't wear it in front of other men," my sister said. "I bought that bikini for your eyes only. I knew you'd like it. I like the way you look at me when I wear it."

"I like the way you look when you wear it," I said.

"I love you," my sister said.

"I love you too."

"I like having a virgin sibling too," my sister said. "Those women couldn't have loved you as much as I do. I am glad you were impotent with them. I want to keep the other women away from you, so I can enjoy you myself."

In addition to playing in the swimming pool, my sister and I play at wrestling. I do not exploit my strength advantage. I appreciate the opportunity to feel my sister's smooth skin and soft flesh.

Once I accidentally pulled her bikini bottom down to her thighs. She angrily pulled it back up, and went inside. My sister liked to flirt with me and tease me, but she got angry if boundaries were crossed.

When we were having dinner together that evening I asked her, "Why'd you get angry at me and go inside?'

"You pulled down my bikini bottom," she answered.

"It was an accident, but I'm glad it happened," I said. "I enjoyed looking at your smoothly shaved vulva. You are beautiful down there. You have a slight mound, a well defined slit, and no clit hood. That is as good as it gets. No one else saw. A woman should not be embarrassed to be seen naked by her brother, especially if he loves her as much as I love you."

"I was still embarrassed," my sister said.

For me sexual desire is a complex matter. I cannot desire a woman unless I love her. Nevertheless, sexual desire for me is part of a number of more complex emotions, which restrain desire. My feelings toward my sister fluctuated between the incest taboo, to a desire to make love to her, and back again to the incest taboo.

I did not want to get my sister pregnant. Children of incest frequently have serious genetic defects. Sometimes they are still born or die prematurely. The incest taboo evolved for a reason. It is more than a social convention. It is an instinct, and one I feel, along with the desire I can not deny.

My sister may have felt the same way about me. One day when we were playing together in the swimming pool she was unusually receptive. I knew our mother would be staying at her hospital for the night. When we came inside from the swimming pool, I got a towel and a condom, and walked into my sister's bed room. She had not locked the door. She was standing in the middle of her bed room, thinking about which day clothes to change into, and completely naked.

"Please leave!" she pleaded.

"Say it like you want me to," I replied smiling. I put down the towel and condom, and walking over to my sister. I held her gently, kissing her lips for the first time in my life.

My sister tried to push me away. I am much stronger than she is. I kissed her again, holding her with my left arm, while gently running the fingers of my right hand down her perfect back to her bare and beautiful bottom, and then back up to the back of her neck, which I held, while kissing her again.

"Your skin is smooth and delightful," I told her. "I can't understand how a woman as slender and slight as you are can have such large, firm, and round breasts," I said, while affectionately and gently squeezing my sister's breasts. As I inspected them I said, "Your areolas are perfect circles. Your nipples stick out with sexual arousal. Your areolas and your nipples are the same beautiful shade of red as your lips. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes," my sister answered, "But I wish I wasn't."

"Did you think you could parade around in that mere nothing of a bikini, and not provoke a response from me?" I asked.

"I do not want to get pregnant," she said.

"I have a condom with me," I said.

"I want to save myself for my husband," my sister said, crying softly.

"Men want to be the first," I admitted. "That is why I want to be first with the only woman I have ever loved. Impotence is not my problem with you. If your husband loves you as much as I do he will forgive you. Tell him that the only man you have ever made love to is your brother. How can he stay angry at his wife, knowing that she loves her brother so much that she gave him what he wanted more than anything in the world?"

"I will envy your husband because he can marry you and I can't," I continued. "You're the only girl I have ever loved. I won't find anyone else. No one compares with you."

My sister continued to cry softly. I sat on a chair, put her on my lap, held her gently, and kissed her tears. "We've always loved each other as siblings," I told her. "Making love will add a new dimension of our love for each other. Your body is perfect," I said, running my fingers over her breasts.

After kissing each of my sister's nipples, I ran my tongue around each, and inhaled slowly. I exhaled quickly, and inhaled slowly again. After doing this several times for each nipple I asked, "Does this feel good?"

"You know it does," my sister said, kissing me.

I put several fingers into my sister's slit, and found that her vagina was dripping with lubrication. "Your nipples are erect and your vagina is wet," I told her. "You are aroused, but not ready. Because I love you I don't want you to do anything with me that you won't enjoy at the time, and that you'll regret later. We won't make love unless you ask me to."

My sister breathed heavily with relief, and said "Thank you."

I was afraid my sister would ask me to leave her bedroom. This time I would need to comply. Fortunately she said, "I think I'll stay here for awhile. It's kinda fun to sit on my brother's lap with no clothes on."

"It's fun having you on my lap, completely naked," I said while moving my fingers over my sister's magnificent breasts.

Although I was still a virgin I had read a lot of stuff about how a woman's body works, and how to arouse her. "Let's go to your bed," I told her. "Remember, we won't make love unless you ask me."

"OK," she said. I held her hand as we walked to her bed. Before laying her on her back I held her gently, and kissed her. When she was lying on her bed I separated her labia lips, and blew gently on her maidenhead. I inhaled quickly, and exhaled again. After doing this for awhile, I looked at my sister's face. She expressed rapturous delight.

I lay on the bed next to her, kissed her, and began to rub her clitoris gently with my fingers. After she had a clitoral orgasm, she pulled my hand away, and said "That's enough. I am ready now. Get inside of me."

"First I will put a condom on"

My sister knew what a penis looked like, but she had never seen one. When I removed my swim trunks and revealed my hard member she said, "That's too big. I don't know if I can take it."

"I'll be gentle," I said. "You'll get used to it."

As I began to push my way into my sister's vagina she said, "You're hurting me!"

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked.

"Yes. I am too excited for you to stop now. I want to feel you inside of me."

My sister was very tight, but my penis was very hard. I kept pushing my way into her.

"Oh!" she cried in pain when I finally broke her hymen and pushed deep into where no man had been before.

"Your vagina is better than my hand," I told my sister.

"I'm glad," she said. After I had been in her for about ten minutes she said, "I just climaxed. That was so wonderful." After about another five minutes, my sister and I climaxed together.

"Yes! Yes!" I exclaimed.

My sister wrapped her arms and legs around me, and said, "Don't pull out yet. This moment is so precious to me. I knew it would hurt. Then it felt better than I could possibly imagine."

Finally I removed my penis from my sister's vagina, and used the towel to wipe my sister's vagina clean of her virginal blood. "This was the most wonderful experience in my life," I said. "That sure was better than masturbating."

"You won't need to masturbate anymore," my sister said. "We'll be doing this, but we'll have to make sure no one learns about it."

"It was my best experience too, she said. "I wanted to do this. That is why I bought that reveling bikini, and why I walked naked from the bathroom to my bed room. I knew you'd see me. I wanted to see how you would look at me. If you looked shocked and disgusted, I would stop my efforts to seduce you. Because you liked what you saw I continued my efforts. I knew your will power would not last forever. When things started to happen I got frightened. You knew how to reassure me. We both wanted to do this, but we were morally conflicted."

Exhausted from our efforts we took a nap, lying naked together in each other's arms.

When we woke up my sister saw that I had another erection. She felt my penis. "It's nice and hard," she said. "Let's do it again." I put another condom on. This time there was less discomfort for her, and more pleasure.

The next day our mother called and said she would be spending another night at the hospital. This gave my sister and me the opportunity to make love three times. The third time I lasted for nearly an hour. My sister lost count of her orgasms.

Now my sister and I express our love for each other every time we can be sure that no one will learn that we are lovers.