All Comments on 'My Best Bed Buddy'

by MoonlightGoddess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unique

Very unique and very, very interesting. Too many of the stories are just simply repeats of older ones.

Thanks for a really good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very

poorly written. Not one thing of merit to be found in this story.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 14 years ago
OK, you haven't told us enough

Please don't take this as an attack; it's meant as constructive criticism. I'm not criticising the ethics of your story - you know what they are, and they're for you. But when 'he' fucks Lisa, we don't have any idea of who she is as a person. We also don't know how complicit she is in her own rape. Yes, we know your protagonist sets her up to be raped - but is she acting out something that Lisa has fantasised about, or is she doing it simply for her own gratification, or for 'his'? When 'he' fucks Lisa, Lisa is just asleep. She doesn't react in any way. If she woke up while she was being fucked, how would she react? Does she know 'him'? Does she fancy 'him'? Would her reaction make the story stronger? If she doesn't wake up while being fucked, could she wake up at the end of the story? If so, how would she react then? I'm not arguing you shouldn't write about rape. I write about rape. But if we don't understand the relationships between the characters, and the motivations of the characters, it's a lot less strong than if we did. Is your protagonist setting Lisa up by 'him' because she herself wants to fuck 'him' or because she herself wants to rape Lisa by proxy (and if so, why?), or because 'he' has asked your protagonist to set Lisa up for 'him' (and if so, why did she agree?). You have the bones of a very edgy little story here, but until you tell us more it is only the bones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's hard to meld....

....eroticism with Capitol Felonies.You did it well.Not quite sure why some of the relationship statements didn't jibe-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Unethical Story!!!

It isn't cool to even write a story glorifying the exploits of wonderful sex based upon drugging a person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Friend or enemy..??

Its realy hard to say if you are a friend or enemy. If somebody has a friend like you, then you don't need any enemy... Please don't take my comment personally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous