My Best Birthday Ever Pt. 06: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a few minutes to apply some black eyeliner and mascara to darken my green eyes and then just a touch of blood-red lipstick. By being dressed up while my subs had to serve every one of my desires naked enhanced my dominance and reinforced my superiority. Today I was not even satisfied with the usual debauchery, but wanted to end my birthday weekend on a truly epic note.

I went downstairs slowly feeling my Dark Goddess come alive as I took each step, my boots thudding as each heel landed on the wooden stairs echoing throughout my abode making sure my subs could hear me return. I reached the main floor and turned the corner to look into my living room and was pleased with what I observed: Jeremy and Janette were lying next to each other in the middle of the room naked as the day they were born. Jeremy's cock was pointed straight up as his right fist went up and down its eight inches and I could see the veins and muscles standing out. Janette, on his right, had her voluptuous legs spread and her right hand was diddling her clit while her left hand was playing with her generous boobs. Jeremy wasn't making any sound except for heavy breathing, but Janette was moaning and giving off little girlish cries which excited me immensely.

I broke the spell by musing, "Oh subs, you two look so hot. I was going to move us to our last phase, but I think I'll get a drink and enjoy the show first."

I went into my kitchen and poured myself a nice large glass of tonic and added a generous helping of Bombay dry gin. I rummaged around in the refrigerator until I found a lime and cut a slice to top off my drink. Holding the glass in one hand and the knife in the other I returned to the living room and sat down in my chair observing my two little subbie whores playing with themselves.

I reminisced out loud, "Dildo-whore, remember the last time I had you playing with yourself next to a fellow sub? You lost that competition to my servant if I recall."

"Yes, Mistress," was his mumbled reply.

I twirled the knife in between my hands, "Yeah, and you had quite the penalty to pay that night, didn't you? That was the first time I forced you to suck cock. But don't worry, this isn't a competition as I already planned on fucking my pet since I screwed you last night. Fair is fair after all."

I sat there taking in the incredibly hot scene and again considered what a lucky lady I was to have two subs willing to serve my wishes on my birthday weekend. This was the best gift I have had since I got the Barbie mobile home on my 7th birthday! The sexual energy continued to build as Janette kept up a steady supply of sex noises and Jeremy grunted with the effort to keep himself from going over the edge.

when I finished my drink I stood stating, "Well my horny little playthings -- I would love nothing better than to spend the rest of the afternoon watching you edge yourselves, driving yourselves crazy, but the clock is ticking and we must proceed. Too bad my pet has to be at work so early tomorrow morning. Now stop and come kneel before your Mistress."

I stood up as they both ceased masturbating although I did notice Janette took her time, still pushing me as she liked to do. That's okay, I had plans for her. When they both kneeled before me I presented their slave collars and going around to their backs buckled first my pet's in place, then Dildo-whore's. Gods, such a rush I always got when I locked a collar around someone's neck, tightening it just so and making them my slave. When completed, I clipped two leashes to the front rings and gave both a tug saying, "Ok subs, it's back to the dungeon for both of you. Up and follow your Mistress!"

They got up looking sweaty and a bit glassy-eyed and I led them out of the well-lit living room through the hallway to the cellar door. Opening it up I led them down to my makeshift dungeon which was cool, quiet, dark, and made foreboding by the collection of bondage equipment and all my toys of pain and pleasure. I led them to the far side and clipped Janette's leash to a hook on the wall with a "Stay, heel." command. Taking Jeremy to the overhead hooks I said with a grin, "This is fitting, we started this fabulous weekend with you hanging from my ceiling, and now we find ourselves back where we started. Put your paws out!"

He presented his hands and I went and got two wrist cuffs that I fastened securely around both his wrists. Taking the rope that was still hanging from the pulley in the wooden beam, I attached it to his cuffs and pulling on the other end raised his arms high until he was almost on his tiptoes. I secured my end to a boat tie-down on the wall and went to my shelves and got a bright red ball gag.

Jeremy sighed and opened his mouth as I forced the hard rubber ball between his jaws and fastened it tightly behind his head. Gripping his hair I shook his head, "Now isn't that the perfect thing for you, to be hung from my ceiling and unable to speak. You can watch as I fuck this hot woman while you hang there helpless. Don't worry, I kept her excited last night as she watched me mount you, so I'll be a generous Domme and do the same for you."

I went to the shelves and came back with the TENS unit and two conductive bands that I fastened around Jeremy's hard cock, one just below the glans, and the other up against his balls. Then I presented my new toy in front of him which made his eyes go wide. It was a butt plug that was also wired up. Lubing it up, I went around him and spread his ass-cheeks wide. Another big dollop of lube went down his crack. I took the electric plug and pushed the tapered end up against his asshole and with a firm push, it popped inside easily. I guess from all the years I've shoved stuff up his backside it must have been accustomed by now to being filled. Now just the base showed and two trailing wires that I plugged into the TENS.

I went back around to his front and after attaching a pair of clothespins to his nipples turned on the TENS and said, "I know from experimentation that 4 is the perfect level so you are forced to be hard, your cock constantly throbbing away, but it's not enough to get you to cum. You better hope I finish with my pet quickly or you might just spend all afternoon there."

I set the TENS on the floor and went over to my Pet who had been watching all of this intently, eyes still unfocused. I took a pair of handcuffs and pulling her hands behind her back fastened them together. I brought over a simple wooden stool and set it in the middle of the floor and after freeing her leash, pulled Janette over and said pointing at the stool, "Pet, until I say otherwise, you are to remain here, bent over with your forehead on my stool. If you can't comply with these simple instructions, I will swap you and Dildo-whore out and he'll be the lucky one to be fucked by me, is that understood?"

She looked at me and said, "Yes Miss Wendy."

With a helping hand, she leaned over and placed her forehead on the stool and I was treated to a wonderful view of her shapely ass. I gave it a hard spank and went back to the shelves returning with several items. The first was an electrical pad for a TENS. Leaning over I put it in front of her face and said, "I want my subs to be a matched pair, so if Dildo-whore gets to be shocked, so do you!"

I removed the covering and after kicking her legs apart, stuck the pad right above her pussy making sure it covered her sensitive little clit. Then I took my strap-on harness and stepped into it making sure Jeremy got a good view of my firm ass. I took a 10 inch long flexible dildo and inserted it into the ring right over my pubis. The last item was a copper ring that I slid down the entire shaft that had a wire attached to it as well. Plugging both the wires from the pad over Janette's cunt and the one that went from the ring that was on my strap-on into another TENS box I explained, "Now if this works the way it should, every time I sink my girl-cock all the way into your pussy and the ring makes contact with your ass or pussy, the TENS should give your privates a shock. You've never experienced a TENS yet pet, let's see if it works!"

I put the TENS unit into the top of my right boot to free up both my hands and then stood behind my pet and with one hand on my dildo, and the other spreading her cheeks. I put the head right up against those delicious folds of her flesh that were already wet and swollen. It slid in so easily! Janette moaned, "Oh Mistress, fuck that feels good."

I continued slowly easing my big girl-cock into her from behind as she wiggled her hips to accommodate its length while keeping her forehead on my stool. I saw the metal ring getting closer and closer to her skin until when it finally made contact with her ass, she squealed and tried to wriggle away. I spanked her ass and pulling on the handcuffs on her wrists forced her head back down and growled, "You are NOT to take your forehead off my stool, pet, I thought I made that clear."

"But my VJJ!" she cried out, "It just got zapped."

"I know, that's the whole point. How do you think Jeremy feels? His cock and ass are throbbing to my TENS as we speak and he's at level 4. I've set yours at level 2 as a starter so stop your bitching unless you want me to turn it up."

She just moaned as she shook her head and I began to fuck her again. I grabbed her hips with both hands and again pushed my big dildo into her and was rewarded with a cry as the ring made contact completing the TENS circuit. I began a slow in and out thrusting motion making sure to get my dildo all the way into her cunt so she got shocked on her clit and ass with every penetration of my strap-on.

The fucking of my pet went on and her moans were filling my dungeon. I settled into an easy rhythm, a sort of sexual dance. My hips went forward, my strap-on disappeared into her pussy, then just as it was buried to the hilt she thrashed from the TENS and I pulled on her wrists to keep her head down in place. Bent over and pounded from behind, that's how I liked my subs! After several minutes of this I looked over my shoulder and gazed at Jeremy, still hanging from my ceiling watching us raptly. His cock was so swollen and throbbing it was looking like it was going to explode while drool was dripping from behind his ball gag running down his well-built chest.

The resistance from my pet's cunt against my strap-on was providing some good pressure against my midsection with every thrust. That plus her jerking and crying out whenever she got shocked while trying to keep her head against my stool made both my Dark Goddess smile and my core start to throb. I don't think Jeremy ever bucked so much when I fucked his ass. I took both hands on her hips now and increased my pace trying to pound her silly.

I heard a deep sigh from my dildo-whore and looking at him noticed he had slumped a bit, handing from his wrists. "What's the matter, Dildo-whore? Did the TENS turn off?"

He nodded in the affirmative and I continued, "Well, I can't believe it's already been fifteen minutes since I started fucking my Pet. Time sure flies when you're having a fucking good time, doesn't it?" I pushed the strap-on into Janette until the ring made contact and completed the circuit. I kept it there as she trembled and reaching down to the TENS unit turned it up higher. She started thrashing and I grabbed her hips tightly to keep her from pulling the dildo out any. "You're not going anywhere Pet, you still have three minutes left."

I kept her in that position for the last three minutes, bent over, handcuffed with her forehead against my stool and my cock buried in her from behind while her pussy and ass were being TENS'ed. When the timer ran out I gave her just one more hard thrust for good measure and pulled out with a chuckle, "That was so satisfying, but I want to get myself off. I am the birthday girl, after all, and deserve an orgasm. I guess despite my earlier plans to leave you hanging from my ceiling, Jeremy, you have a service to perform for your mistress.

I left Janette bent over and went over to Jeremy. I undid the TENS from his dick, but left the one in his ass still in place and then untied his wrists from the hooks in the ceiling. I took his face in my left hand while my right one grabbed his throbbing dick saying, "Now my wonderful sub, I'm going to go back to fucking pet with my electrified strap-on. I will grant you this boon; you can fuck me for a change, but you'll have to do it with the butt plug still shocking your asshole. For my final birthday present, I wish to be between both of you and have you give me an orgasm. Is that understood?"

He grunted, "Mmmmmm, mmm, Mmmmm?" against his gag.

"No, I won't release the gag, I only want to hear my pet's cries of ecstasy, not anything coming from your mouth."

I reset the timer on both TENS units and led him over to Janette where I took my massive strap-on and jammed it roughly into her bent-over body. She cried out as I violated her but was learning to follow orders and kept her head down on my stool, and I beckoned Jeremy over as I leaned over Janette's back. It had been ages since I allowed him to do me doggy-style, but I figured the occasion of my birthday permitted some leeway, and I'm sure he was excited to be given the chance. I felt him come up behind me and could feel the tip of his cock press up against my rear. I was impatient and didn't want to wait for him to find the right spot, so I reached backward and positioned his dick against my now wet and throbbing pussy and pushed backward. His hips moved and I felt his manhood enter my inner recess with a steady thrust.

I groaned, "Oh that's the spot, Jeremy. Fuck me as I fuck Janette." I felt his big cock slowly spreading my lips and simultaneously filling me until our bodies rested together and knew he was fully inside me.

He grunted against his ball gag (which increased my excitement level even higher) and began to slowly pump me from behind. I couldn't penetrate my pet as much as before, but feeling her ass against my hips at the same time Jeremy was pushing against my rear was fucking amazing. I leaned over Janette pressing my small breasts against her back realizing I wasn't able to do any hard thrusting but discovered that was okay as my nipples brushed her back it also sent waves of pleasure piling on top of all the sensations already.

I settled for just pushing my strap-on all the way into Janette feeling her shudder as the ring made contact with her ass setting the electricity through her privates. I held her tightly and let Jeremy grip my hips and slowly increased his tempo of sawing his hard pick into my throbbing pussy. I began to shudder as my own orgasm began to form deep within my midsection and I could feel the tension rise as my inner muscles began to tighten. Oh the sweet rise of that feeling, I embraced it as I embraced my pet, my hands now circling her to play with her large ponderous breasts. Such marvelous globes of flesh and playing with her pert nipples caused her to send out a shrill shriek.

I felt Jeremy's sweat drip onto my back and mix with mine wishing that I had set up a mirror to see just how hot this scene must have looked. The three of us were locked into a sexy tryst, all flesh and sweat, and rising passions. No acrobatic fucking, but a beast with three backs, humping and grunting and groaning. I could feel my muscles in my pussy grip Jeremy's cock, caressing and gripping his manhood in a lover's embrace deep within my body.

He gradually picked up the pace and the angle was perfect. His thick shaft was caressing my clit, pushing me closer to release, and I wanted to feel him cum with me. I squeezed the muscles in my vagina, milking him, and he stiffened up and his breathing changed. Wanted to try to push us all over the edge at once I pushed my girl cock as far into Janette as I could and pinched both her nipples hard, twisting those pert little knobs of flesh as I kissed her back.

She cried out, "May I cum, Miss Wendy?"

I smacked her ass and yelled, "Yes, cum for your Mistress. Cum now! Jeremy, you too, fill me with your hot seed. Cum for your Mistress both my subs!"

Jeremy jammed his cock hard into my needy cunt and just as I felt him squirt deep into the walls of my pussy, my orgasm washed over me and my world momentarily went dark. My body shuddered hard in one simultaneous spasm and all my muscles from my midsection to my toes clenched up and held for the most exquisite eternal moment. They held, held, held for what seemed like forever until finally, they all released at once. All that pent-up sexual tension exploded outward from my core as my orgasm swept over me making my mind go black and my limbs twitch uncontrollably.

Jeremy pulled out of me slowly and I could feel his manhood exit my inner recess leaving it now empty but sated. I stood up pulling my strap-on out of Janette watching every inch leave the sexy folds of her flesh and saw the time on TENS still stuck into the top of my right boot had just timed out. Wow, we had been fucking for 15 minutes! Jeremy stumbled backward and leaned against one of the pillars, groaning against his ball gag and looking spent. I loosened the straps on my strap-on and stepped out of it while removing the TENS pad from my Janette. I told her, "Rise my pet, did you fulfill my wishes and cum for me?".

As I unfastened the handcuffs from her wrists she slowly unbent her small frame and said with a weak smile, "Yes, Miss Wendy. Actually, I came several times."

I leaned in for a kiss, "Good for you, Pet. I hope you had fun."

As she nodded with a blush I went to Jeremy and undid his ball gag.

"Both of you come over with me, I need a cuddle and some rest before you depart." I went over to the small metal bed and climbed catlike onto it pulling my subs with me. I rested with Janette on my left and Jeremy on my right, all of us sweaty and breathing heavily from our sexual exertions. "I really am a lucky Domme to have such wonderful subs. You two devoted yourselves this whole weekend to me to play with and dominate as my birthday present and I thank you. Let's just rest here and enjoy the afterglow before Janette has to leave."

Janette snuggled into me and Jeremy wrapped his arm across my midsection as we lay together lost in memories and sweat. As my eyes looked down onto my two subs I felt a sense of pride and leaned down to kiss each one on their heads. My gaze turned to my dungeon and I pictured all that had transpired this weekend, my mind already turned to thoughts of how I was going to top it for my next birthday.

12