My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
694 Followers

Tina and I kissed for a long time while Anna remained next to us, smiling. It was a slow sensual kiss, and very wet. Soon I heard Anna say, "Hey, you have to share, Tina!" She reached over and firmly pulled my face away from Tina's open mouth and toward hers. I felt a tiny rivulet of saliva from Tina's wet kiss stretch momentarily from her departing mouth to mine as Anna moved in with her lips already parted and her tongue at the ready.

Anna was not like Tina in that she did not start with a slow kiss. Maybe she figured I was already warmed up to this new experience or maybe that was just her style. She firmly pressed her mouth against mine and suddenly our tongues were wrestling. Anna was forceful as she overpowered my tongue and proceeded to explore every inch of my mouth. Meanwhile her hands started to firmly explore my body and knead my ass.

I could feel a surge through my pussy as Anna took control of me on the dance floor. I found that I liked the feeling of being dominated by this forceful woman. I could feel Tina still close by, also moving her hands on my body, gently, as we were still moving together with the music as best we could.

Anna finally stopped, and I was able to breathe again. As she leaned back she had a big smile on her wet lips and her lipstick was smudged. She then leaned toward Tina and kissed her with the same vigor. I looked over to see Denise and Jackie moving back toward us and Denise was also smiling. She said, "I can see that you make friends quickly, Marcy! I think we should take this little party someplace more private."

Jackie said, "Let's go to my place!" The girls quickly agreed, and we headed for the door 'en masse.' When we got outside Jackie turned left and said, "C'mon it's only a few blocks this way. You can leave your car here, Denise."

Denise took my hand for the walk and it felt good to be close to her again. We walked the two blocks quickly, still laughing and buzzed from the club and the loud music and action. My mouth was still tingling from kissing these beautiful women.

We entered the lobby of a newer hi-rise condo building and took the elevator to the 18th floor. Jackie's apartment was a corner unit with floor-to ceiling windows looking out over a portion of the downtown area. The lights from the streetlamps, the buildings and the bridges all sparkled and threw an orange glow into the large darkened room.

Soon Jackie had on some lights and sultry music while Denise was pouring wine for all of us. Before we drank Denise walked over and stood right in front of me and said, "A toast! Here's to our newest friend, Marcy, and to her initiation into our little Girls-Only club!" I felt another twinge run through my pussy, and I smiled and nearly chugged my entire glass.

As I was swallowing the last drops of wine in my mouth Denise moved forward with a hungry look in her eyes; she grabbed me and began to kiss me firmly. I was taken by surprise, but still welcomed her warm wet lips as I tasted the remains of the wine in her mouth. The other girls laughed and clapped at Denise's toast and the kiss.

Denise suddenly stopped kissing me and said, "Goddammit, I can't wait any longer! Let's go to the bedroom!" She grabbed my hand and began pulling me toward the bedroom door as Denise called out," It's OK to use your bedroom, right Jackie?"

I saw Jackie moving toward Tina, who was reclining on the sofa. Their eyes were locked on each other and Jackie replied without even looking up, "Sure. Use whatever you want."

Denise called out again, "Anyone who wants to join us, come on in!"

The last thing I saw as I was pulled into the bedroom was Anna raise her hand and say," Shit yeah! I'm in," and she started to follow us.

The three of us were standing at the foot of Jackie's king-size bed. Denise seemed ready to pounce on me, which I was hoping for, but Anna had something else in mind. She said, "Denise, I think we have to test Marcy and verify she is worthy of our group, don't you agree?" Denise looked sideways at me and smiled, and then she nodded to Anna.

I sensed that this was one of Anna's little kicks and Denise also liked playing along. I was more than willing to try; earlier I had found her dominance of me to be surprisingly thrilling. Anna continued, "Good! Then we have to test how well you follow orders. First, you must strip for us." Anna and Denise sat on the end of the bed and looked at me.

I didn't know what to do. I had never stripped for anyone other than my husband. I felt self-conscious as I stood there in front of these two beautiful younger women. I didn't want to stand naked in front of them; my body couldn't compare to theirs! Anna grew impatient and said, "What are you waiting for? I said to strip! And do it slowly."

I started to take off my heels and Anna stopped me. "No! Leave those on for now." Not knowing what else to do I pulled the thin dress straps off my shoulders and slowly pulled the top of my dress downward, exposing my lacy bra over my 36C breasts. Anna said, "Very nice. Continue." I pushed my dress over my hips and it fell to the floor. I stepped out and kicked the dress away. Anna seemed to like that.

I was now standing in just bra and thong panties in my high heels. Denise was looking me over and Anna said, "Good. Now remove your bra." I dutifully unsnapped it and pulled it off, freeing my breasts. Anna reached out and cupped my left breast with her hand and then she squeezed my nipple quickly. My already erect nipples contracted even more with excitement at her touch.

Anna said, "Now turn around." I turned away from them and just stood there. Anna said, "You have a nice ass, Marcy! I will have fun with that later!" I felt another rush through my pussy. Anna must have noticed my body shudder with excitement. She commanded, "Take off your panties and bend over."

I was feeling so self-conscious, but I continued nevertheless. I pulled the thong from between my ass cheeks and down to the floor where I kicked them away. I started to bend, but Anna added, "Spread your legs first!" I stepped my feet apart to a much wider stance and I started to bend forward. I was feeling so embarrassed, but excited too. I heard Anna give a nice purring sound behind me.

"Ooh! You have a very pretty pussy, Marcy! I love seeing it splayed out in front of me. I'll bet you want someone to touch your pussy." I was aching for just that and I made a sound that conveyed I did. Anna said, "Good. Then touch your pussy for me."

I hesitated. I had never pleasured myself in front of anyone else before. How could I do that? Anna grew impatient and said, "I told you to touch yourself, Marcy. Do it now!" I slowly moved my right hand toward my pussy and I started to touch myself. It felt good and I could sense how wet my pussy was. I started to rub my fingertips between my pussy lips and I felt the wetness spread over my fingers.

I wasn't thinking about my embarrassment now, just the wonderful feeling in my pussy. I almost didn't hear when Anna said, "Stop!" Then she said, "Come here." I stood and turned around and stepped toward Anna and Denise, naked in my high heels. Anna said, "Give me your hand." I stretched my hand with its wet fingers toward her and Anna breathed in my scent and she then looked up at me with a smile.

She then took my fingers into her mouth and licked up my juices. Anna then said, "Congratulations, Marcy! You passed the first part of my test." She then turned toward Denise who had been watching all of this quietly but intently. Anna said, "I know that you have been wanting to taste Marcy's pussy all night, yes?" Denise nodded with a smile. "You can taste her now, in my mouth."

Anna leaned toward Denise and they quickly joined mouths for a long deep kiss. Denise was using her tongue to scour Anna's mouth. I couldn't help but touch myself as I watched them together.

Anna next said, "Denise, please stand up so that Marcy can undress you." My heart skipped a beat as Denise stood next to me. Anna continued, "Marcy, remove her clothing, but do it slowly. And I want you to kiss her body as you remove each article of clothing." I was eager to comply.

Denise smiled and turned toward me, and I smiled back. Denise was wearing a loose blouse over linen baggy drawstring pants. I began to unbutton her blouse slowly from the top, and with each one I began to kiss her neck and chest, moving downward to her firm belly. Her blouse was open, and I peeled it off, moving around her to kiss all over her exposed back. Denise shivered with chills as my lips tickled her smooth brown skin.

I unclasped her bra and removed the straps from her shoulders, giving them some kisses also. Anna said, "Doesn't Denise have the most beautiful tits? So perky, firm and full!" I had experienced them yesterday for the first time and I agreed completely. I moved around in front and lowered myself to kiss them. Anna said, "You need to squeeze them, Marcy, and suck on those big brown nipples."

I immediately opened my mouth and latched onto her right breast and began to lick and suck while squeezing and kneading the left. Denise closed her eyes and moaned lightly. I removed my mouth to move to her left breast when I noticed Anna had moved in next to me to take up where I had left off. Denise's right breast and nipple were dripping wet with my warm saliva and Anna took it all into her mouth.

While Anna continued to suck Denise's breast I proceeded to untie her drawstring pants and slowly pull the down, and as I did I was kissing her thighs. Denise was moaning, and I couldn't wait. Anna didn't stop me, she was too busy sucking on Denise's left breast now, so I quickly pulled Denise's thong panties down to the floor.

Denise was now standing naked before us and I was ready to move between her legs and lick her pussy, what I had been planning for all night. Anna suddenly moved down to do the honors herself. I felt a pang of momentary anger, but just before she was about to dive in Anna told me to take the other side. I understood immediately and gladly moved around so that I was kneeling behind Denise, her heavenly ass poised just in front of my face.

Anna brusquely told Denise to spread her legs, but she didn't need much encouragement. She quickly widened her stance and Anna moved her mouth forcefully onto Denise's pussy and began to lick her fiercely. There was no taking it slow with Anna, I would have to remember that, but I started slow now with Denise. I started slow more for my sake than hers because I wanted to savor the moment.

I began by kissing and licking Denise's ass cheeks and nuzzling her ass with my face. I could hear Anna noisily slurping away on her pussy, and I could hear Denise's little chirps of pleasure as Anna sucked on her clit. So much for my plans to savor the moment; I dove straight into Denise's ass with my tongue, using my hands to spread her ass cheeks apart.

Denise's asshole was just as tasty today as it had been last night, and I was licking and tonguing her madly. Denise was now crying out loudly in pleasure. Anna stopped her licking and leaned down between Denise's legs, so she could look up at me, my face and tongue buried between Denise's full round ass cheeks. I heard Anna say, "That's nice, Marcy! You are such a good little slut! Lick her tight little asshole. Lick it clean!"

I didn't need the encouragement, yet it made my pussy tingle to hear Anna say it. It sounded like dialogue from a porn movie but hearing it now while doing exactly what Anna was describing increased my arousal. Soon after I felt Anna's hands on my shoulders, pulling me down and away from Denise's sweet ass. Anna grabbed my face, my mouth still open wide and my tongue extended having just been pulled from Denise's asshole, and she forcefully placed her open mouth over mine.

Anna and I were now kneeling between Denise's legs, locked in a frantic kiss as Anna slurped on my tongue and sucked all the juices from my mouth. She finally pulled back with such a wicked smile on her face and said, "Mmmm! Her pussy tastes so good, but it's even better when combined with the taste of her ass. Do you want to try it?"

I could only say, "Yes, please!"

Anna commanded, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue!" I did so as she pushed my head down even lower and moved her face above mine. Anna pursed her lips together and I could see the white bubbly liquid of her spit start to push out from between her lips. She dribbled a large amount of spit onto my outstretched tongue and I eagerly took it into my mouth.

Anna said, "Don't swallow it yet! Savor it first." I swished her spit around my mouth and over my tongue. I could definitely taste Denise's pussy in there and I loved it. Anna said, "OK. Now swallow it!" After I swallowed I opened my mouth to show Anna, she smiled and giggled gleefully.

Anna said, "You are being a very good girl, Marcy! It is time for your next test. If you pass this one you will be rewarded." I was so proud of myself for pleasing Anna. I wanted to please her even more.

Anna stood up and directed me to kneel on the floor in front of her. Anna was wearing a thin white blouse over a short A-line skirt that went to her mid-thigh. She also had stockings and high heels. I could just see her lacy bra through the slightly sheer blouse. From my vantage down on the floor, I could see under the hem of her skirt and I noticed that her stockings were in fact true stockings with garters. Very sexy!

Anna told Denise to slowly undress her while I watched. Anna kept her eyes on me as Denise slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Anna's breasts were large and contained in a sheer, white lace balconette bra. I could just see her large pale nipples behind the fabric. I noted that Anna's skin was luminescent white, and so smooth and clean. It contrasted well with her long, curly red hair.

Denise had now unhooked Anna's skirt and lowered it to the floor. Now I could see Anna's stocking and garters, but no panties! Her pussy was there in front of me with her trimmed red pubic hair just above. I was eager to compare the taste of Anna's pussy to Denise's, the only other pussy I had ever experienced. My body involuntarily started to move forward, but Anna commanded, "No Marcy! Not yet, my pet!"

I settled back in to watch and wait. Denise unhooked Anna's bra and removed it. Her breasts were large, but firm and so very white, with pale pink nipples. Her stomach was tight and flat, and her hips were round. Her legs were very shapely in the stockings and high heels.

Denise moved behind Anna and she was reaching around and caressing her breasts, kissing her neck and rubbing her hands all over. The contrast of Denise's deep brown arms and hands moving around Anna's creamy white skin was appealing to watch. Denise reached down and began running her fingernails through the small patch of red pubic hair while Anna continued to keep her gaze locked on me. She asked, "Do you like my body, Marcy?"

I bit my lip and managed to reply, "Mmmm Hmmm!" while I eyed her body hungrily.

Anna smiled and moved to sit down on the edge of the bed and motioned Denise to get behind her on the bed. Denise moved in tightly behind Anna and returned to caressing Anna's breasts and body while Anna gave me more orders, "I need your help to finish undressing me. Take off my stockings!"

I moved forward on my knees and slowly unclasped the garters from one stocking and then the next. Then I started to slowly roll the right stocking down her leg. When I got to her knee I leaned down to give it a kiss. Anna said, "That is very good Marcy. Keep going." I rolled the stocking down to her ankle, kissing her leg as I did. "Now remove my shoe," she demanded.

I unclasped her strap and pulled the shoe free and then I pulled the stocking down and freed her right foot. Her feet were smallish with short, sweet toes and bright red toenails. Anna said, "I have been on my feet all day and my feet are tired. Massage them for me, Marcy!" I began to rub and squeeze her foot, pushing my thumbs firmly into the arch of her foot and squeezing the ball of her foot. Anna moaned and said, "That's good! Keep going!"

I gave her right foot a long massage, rubbing and squeezing up her ankle and calf. Anna leaned back into Denise and closed her eyes and continued to moan. Denise kept up her caressing and started to kiss Anna's neck and shoulders.

Anna's foot was so cute there in my hands that I instinctively held it up and kissed the top of her foot and down to her toes. Anna's eyes popped open and she smiled. She said, "You anticipated my next command. I want you to clean my feet with your tongue!" At this point I was ready to do anything for Anna, so I smiled as I raised her foot even higher and began to lightly lick the top of her foot and down to her toes.

Anna leaned back and closed her eyes again as I pushed her foot up higher so that I could reach the sole of her foot. I licked from the heel to the toes with the broad part of my tongue, giving her foot a good tongue bath.

Anna moaned in pleasure and I noticed Denise watching me from over Anna's shoulder. She looked pleased that I was doing all these things gleefully, without protest. She seemed to me like a proud teacher who had trained a new pupil and now saw the reward of watching that pupil move out successfully on her own. I looked back at her and mouthed the words "Thank you" to her.

Next, I moved to Anna's cute little toes. Starting with the smallest, I took each toe into my mouth one at a time and sucked them clean, taking the time to dart my tongue into the space between each toe. When I was done I looked up with a smile and said, "I'm finished with this one."

Anna opened her eyes and said, "Move to the other one, Marcy. Denise, check to see if Marcy did a good enough job on my right foot." Denise moved from behind Anna and got to her knees on the floor next to me. By then I had already removed Anna's left shoe and was pulling off the second stocking.

I started to massage her left foot while Denise examined the right. After a close examination Denise announced, "Marcy did a very thorough job. Can she do mine next?" I smiled at the thought.

Anna said, "Maybe later. For now, you can help Marcy clean my other foot." Denise moved in close to me as I held up Anna's left foot, so we could both reach it. We started to lick her foot together and Anna moaned; soon it became a contest between us to see who could make Anna moan the loudest. We were frantically licking the sole of her foot, our saliva thick and shiny on her foot while our tongues touched many times.

Denise and I broke away from Anna's foot more than once to exchange some wet kisses before Anna would demand us back to her. We were now taking turns sucking her toes, each time dribbling a little extra spit on her toes before moving aside for the other to take over and lap it up. Anna finally had enough, and she said, "Stop!" She then stood up over us and said, "You have passed all of the tests, Marcy! You have both done well. It is time for Marcy's reward, and Denise will help me give it to her."

Anna told me to lie on the bed and spread my legs, which I eagerly did, pulling my legs wide apart in anticipation. Both Anna and Denise crawled between by legs and Denise immediately began kissing my pussy while Anna kissed my thigh. Her tongue felt heavenly as she slowly licked around and between my pussy lips. I would have been happy to stay there forever, but soon Anna was impatiently demanding her chance at me.

Denise moved her soft lips away and Anna dove forward opening her mouth over my pussy and licking fiercely with her tongue. I had learned that Anna was a forceful woman, and her style of pussy-eating was no different, although it was very different than Denise's nuanced style.

In some ways, Anna's style was similar to that of a man, such as my husband, but there was an important distinction with Anna. Unlike most men, she knew how and where to forcefully use her tongue and lips to produce the greatest pleasure; an obvious benefit of having a pussy herself and knowing what feels just right. Where Denise had been building my arousal slowly, Anna had immediately heightened my arousal and I was very close to a quick, violent orgasm.

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
694 Followers