My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers

I worked my way back to Jackie's pussy and decided to pick up the pace. I started to suck and lick at her labia and clit with more ferocity. Jackie responded by pushing herself back into my face. I then inserted one finger, quickly followed by a second, deep into her pussy and began to fuck her. Jackie was now making very loud groans and moving her hips back and forth.

While continuing to fuck her with my fingers I returned to her asshole with my tongue. I started with long hard licks with the flat of my tongue up between her ass cheeks and over her asshole, but soon I fine tuned this to just the tip of my tongue probing at her asshole. I was really enjoying myself when I noticed Denise's smiling pretty face come up over the top of Jackie's ass. "Need some help?" she asked.

I smiled and gave her a big kiss, and then I said, "Help yourself!" Denise quickly leaned her head down and began to lick Jackie's asshole while I continued to fuck her pussy. Based on her sounds and twitching muscles, Jackie was in ecstasy.

Denise and I were now taking turns tonguing Jackie's asshole and trading long wet kisses. Each time I went back for my turn I pressed my tongue a little harder and deeper. We were definitely loosening her up. Denise decided we need a little help, so she wet one of her fingers and pushed it into Jackie's asshole a couple of inches. Jackie responded with an "Oh Yes! More!" Denise pulled her finger out and offered it to me to moisten for the next try. I gladly accepted it into my mouth and then slobbered spit all over it. Denise reinserted her finger and drove it in deeper, much to Jackie's pleasure.

While Denise fucked Jackie's asshole with her finger and I did the same to her pussy, Denise and I were frantically kissing, working our tongues around each other's mouths, drinking in each other's juices. Soon Jackie was starting to buck wildly, and I knew she was about to come. I needed one more shot at that ass first!

I pulled back from our kiss to see Denise's finger now deep inside Jackie's ass. I gave Denise a look and she understood. She withdrew her finger leaving Jackie's asshole gaping slightly in front of me. I immediately dove forward with my tongue and forced myself deeply into her asshole and started to fuck her with my tongue while thrusting even harder into her pussy with my fingers.

Denise generously helped my efforts by continuously supplying spit from her pretty mouth hovering just a few inches above my tongue, dripping it down Jackie's ass crack to where my tongue was moving in and out of her asshole. Denise's tasty spit was helping my tongue to slide easier, faster, and deeper into Jackie's asshole. I was thoroughly enjoying my feeling of control over Jackie's body for this moment, feeling her body tremble below me, her muscles tensing up as I fiercely fucked her pussy and asshole.

Jackie suddenly cried out "Oh Shit! Yes! Yes!" as she exploded with an intense orgasm, her muscular body spasming wildly. She collapsed onto the bed, her body still writhing from the remnants of the orgasm. When she finally calmed down she immediately rolled over and grabbed me and Denise and greeted both of us with deep, open-mouth kisses in appreciation.

I was feeling so proud of myself at the moment, with Jackie's tongue deep in my mouth. I had indulged myself in every one of these beautiful women and enjoyed each one immensely. They had all pleasured me as well, in ways that I would never forget. I hoped that they were glad that Denise had invited me along; Jackie's kiss seemed to indicate that she was glad. I was soon to learn how the others felt.

With her mouth still tightly clamped to mine, Jackie pushed me backwards onto the bed. I felt someone grab my legs and hold them down lightly. Then two others grabbed my arms and held them down. Jackie removed herself from my mouth and began to slide her tongue down my neck, chest, and stomach. Denise spoke up, "Marcy, in honor of your superb performance tonight you get to be the recipient of our little game we created that we like to call Musical Pussy!"

I looked at Denise sitting next to me, smiling, and I was intrigued. She continued, "In this game we have a contest to see who can get you to cum first. We each get one minute at your pussy, then we rotate. The one that is at your pussy when you cum is the winner, and she gets to be in the middle the next time we have one of these little get-togethers. I hope you like it!" At that moment Jackie pushed my legs apart and dove into my pussy!

I gasped from the instant pleasure I felt between my legs, but the other girls weren't just sitting around. They all moved in as well to other parts of my body. Denise leaned down and started to kiss me while Anna started fiercely sucking on my right breast and Tina was rubbing my stomach and kissing my left nipple.

I was still trying to understand this game when I heard Tina say, "Time! It's my turn!" All the girls shifted around me, going clockwise. Tina moved to my pussy and started to use her tongue lightly on my clit. Jackie moved to my right foot and began to suck on my toes and caress my leg. Denise moved to my breasts while Anna hovered over my face with a big smile.

Anna, in her usual forceful way said, "Open your mouth you little slut!" As I felt Tina increase her tongue action on my clit I complied with Anna's command. Anna again smiled as she leaned down and slowly, sexily dribbled a long trail of her warm spit into my mouth, immediately followed by her long tongue deep into my mouth.

I felt a sharp twinge in my pussy! I wasn't sure if it was from Tina's tongue or from Anna, but I suspected I knew the reason. Anna had been driving me wild all night with her domination of me. "Time!" I heard Denise say and all the girls shifted again. Now Denise was at my pussy and I could tell it was her soft lips and tongue without even looking. She was driving me wild and I was writhing under her touch.

Soon it was Anna's turn between my legs and she wasted no time in adding two of her fingers inside my pussy while she licked my clit. The others had spread themselves around my body; kissing, rubbing licking. Jackie was kissing my face and mouth. I had never felt anything like this before! The girls were intent on pleasing every inch of me. Four mouths and tongues, eight hands, forty fingers were all focused on me!

I wasn't sure how much longer I could last, but I didn't want it to end! Time seemed to blur as every minute a different mouth was sucking on my pussy, different fingers were pushing deep inside me, someone else's tongue was dancing with mine as I could taste myself in their kisses.

I closed my eyes and focused on the intense pleasure I was feeling. I had lost track of who was where when I felt the intensity suddenly growing rapidly within. I could feel someone expertly sucking at my clit while fingering me deeply inside. I couldn't stop myself now and my hips began to buck wildly at the bolt of pleasure that shot up through me from deep inside. Whoever it was kept their mouth tightly locked on my pussy and kept up the pressure on my clit to milk every last drop of my intense orgasm.

I kept my eyes shut tight as I tried to scream out my pleasure, only to be muffled by the long tongue in my mouth and soft, sweet lips locked onto mine. My orgasm seemed to last for minutes but it eventually subsided, and the unknown mouth had pulled back from mine. I was gasping for air, but smiling involuntarily at this experience, as I opened my eyes to see those happy faces looking back at me.

I pushed myself up on my elbows and looked downward. There, smiling up at me from between my thighs, her face wet from my pussy was the beautiful Denise! She quickly climbed up and began to kiss me passionately and I hungrily accepted her and embraced her tightly.

We all collapsed once more onto the bed, but this time for good. We had no more energy to continue and I felt an overwhelming sense of satisfaction. The girls were saying that tonight's little party was one of the best they could remember. I felt very good about that and I was thanking them for including me and for teaching me so much.

Anna sidled up and lay next to me, her pretty red hair contrasting with her perfect pale skin. She looked at me with those alluring green eyes, which always seemed to flash with a naughty twinkle, and she smilingly said, "Marcy, I am so glad you came with us tonight! I hope you can come back again soon."

I blushed a little and said, "Thanks Anna. I'm glad too! I would love to come back and see each of you again." I felt the urge then to continue, "I was actually surprised with myself, but I really liked your, um, how do I put it? Your firm style." I blushed again, and I felt a tingle in my pussy as I remembered the way that Anna had taken control of me and the strong arousal I felt when I complied with her demands.

Anna smiled even more and leaned in to give me a quick kiss. She said, "You're sweet! I would love the chance to spend some time alone with you; don't worry, no one here would be jealous of that!" Again, I felt a twinge down below and I saw Denise smile at me, obviously knowing what was going through my mind. Anna continued, "Maybe you could spend a night with just me and my husband. As you heard, I like to share him with all of my friends."

"Not me!" called out Jackie. Everyone laughed.

Anna smiled and called back, "Shut up you dike! I still think you'd like his dick if you gave it a try! Right girls?" I laughed again, but I did notice Tina and Denise nodding.

Tina spoke up, "You did find yourself a good-looking guy, Anna, and he does have one of the prettiest cocks I have ever seen." I saw Anna swell with pride at this.

Denise chimed in too, "Yeah, Marcy, I think you would enjoy meeting him. He certainly is skilled at fucking."

Anna was visibly busting at hearing Denise and Tina compliment her choice in men and she looked at me encouragingly, "Say yes, Marcy! I would love it, and I know Matthew would love you. We could share his pretty, black cock together!"

I visibly perked up at this! With a surprised look I glanced over and noticed Denise watching me, watching my reaction. My eyes had grown wide and Denise could read the look in my face better than anyone else there. She knew me. She nodded, silently confirming that I had heard correctly. Black cock!

A hungry smile slowly grew on my face and I looked back toward Anna and said with absolute sincerity, "I would love to spend a night with you, Anna, and your husband Matthew! I'm certain I can arrange another trip very, very soon!"

Stay tuned for more...

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers