My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
695 Followers

Anna sensed this and decided to prolong my pleasure. She lifted her smiling face from my pussy, her lips shiny and wet from my juices. She turned to Denise and they started to kiss and suck my pussy juices from each other's tongues. Denise kept me occupied my slowly rubbing my pussy with her thumb while they kissed. When their lips parted Denise moved her face back between my legs and started her slow licking and sucking again. I laid back to enjoy her touches.

Soon Anna became impatient again and decided this arrangement wasn't good enough for her, so she said, "Marcy, roll over and get on your hands and knees!" I had learned tonight to quickly obey Anna's demands, because when I did I was rewarded. I moved to my hands and knees and Denise rolled onto her back with her face still between my legs. I felt Denise's hands on my thighs as she pulled her mouth up to my pussy and she resumed her heavenly licking.

I wasn't sure what Anna was doing, but then I heard her say, "You really do have such a perfect ass, Marcy! I told you I had plans for it." I then felt her hands caressing my exposed, upturned ass and my heart raced with excitement and a little fear as I anticipated her next move, bracing for her usual onslaught.

I was amazed when Anna started to kiss and lick my ass cheeks tenderly and slowly. She was licking up the center of my crack and nuzzling her face in between my cheeks. Her touches felt wonderful, especially when combined with Denise's tongue on my pussy. I then felt Anna use her hands to spread my ass cheeks a little wider and she said, "Marcy, you have the prettiest, tight little asshole!"

I braced again, but Anna still maintained her composure as she began to kiss and lightly lick my asshole. Electricity was shooting through me as I felt the tip of her tongue probing at my asshole, licking and wetting it as she explored me slowly. Denise was now licking my pussy harder in contrast to Anna's uncharacteristic light touch on my asshole. I was squirming with anticipation and yearned for Anna to probe deeper, more forcefully. I was moaning loudly, trying to will her to delve deeper.

I could take no more of this exquisite torture and Anna knew it from my sounds. She asked, "What is it Marcy? What do you want?" As she spoke Anna placed the tip of her moistened finger on my asshole and began to rub it around the rim. I moaned even louder as I bit my lip. She continued, "Do you want more? Do you want me to go deeper?" As she said the word 'deeper' she pushed her fingertip into my asshole, but just the fingertip. I lurched in pleasure at the penetration.

"Oh yes!" I cried out.

"You want me to go deeper?" Anna asked again, and again as she said the word she pushed her finger in further, up to her second knuckle. Her finger was now more than an inch deep into my asshole. I was writhing in pleasure from Anna's teasing while Denise continued to lick my pussy. I made a sound indicating that I did want her to go farther into me, but that wasn't good enough for Anna.

"I want to hear you say it, Marcy!" I want you to beg for it! What do you want me to do?"

The anticipation was killing me. I needed to feel more! I cried out, "Please, Anna! Please go deeper! Fuck my asshole!" I could never have dreamed I would ever had said anything like this in my old, quiet life, but at this moment I wanted nothing else.

Anna, satisfied at my plea, thankfully fulfilled my wish by pushing her moistened finger deeper inside of my asshole; slowly pushing it inch by inch until it was as deep into me as it would go. My mind exploded at the sensation. My asshole was tightly gripping Anna's finger and the pressure of it inside my ass mingled well with the throbbing in my pussy.

I could feel Anna then licking around my asshole and her finger, slobbering loads of spit to help lubricate her next movements. I knew what was coming next as I felt her excess spit run down my ass and toward my pussy. I imagined a torrent of Anna's warm spit flooding down into my pussy lips where it was gladly lapped up by Denise's busy tongue.

Then I felt Anna's long finger begin to withdraw from my asshole, but Anna was still there with her tongue, wetting her finger as it emerged from inside of me, preparing for the next push forward. When I could feel that her finger was almost completely out I braced myself; Anna then quickly pushed her finger deep into me again, and once more I felt that shock of pleasure. "Yes!" I cried out.

Now well lubricated with her spit, Anna beginning fucking my asshole with her finger, thrusting it in and out, increasing her speed. "I cried out, "Oh my God! Yes! Deeper!" Anna obliged by pushing harder with each thrust. Denise was starting to concentrate more heavily with her tongue on my clit now and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

That's when two things happened almost at the same time. First, Anna removed her long finger from my asshole and replaced it with her tongue. The tightness of my asshole had opened somewhat from the finger fucking and so Anna was able to penetrate her tongue deeply into my ass. Although she couldn't reach to the same depths with her tongue, it was actually wider at the base than her finger was, stretching me even more!

Also, the slippery feel of Anna's moist tongue contrasted with the rougher texture of her tongue. So now I was feeling intense pleasure as she pushed her tongue deeper and deeper with each thrust, and she was now stretching my asshole even wider. I welcomed this first change by crying out, "Oh God yes!"

The second thing that happened, only seconds later, was that Denise inserted two fingers into my pussy as she continued to lick my clit. That caused me to quickly add, "Oh Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" timed with her thrusting fingers deep within my pussy. I could feel an intense wave of pleasure building up deep within me, brewing and gaining in intensity. I was ready to succumb to it as my mind was concentrating on enjoying every moment.

That's when Anna made one final change. She withdrew her tongue from my ass and a moment later she inserted two of her moistened fingers into my asshole at once. The immediate mix of intense pleasure and momentary pain at this sudden penetration triggered a hidden switch deep within and I screamed loudly as an intense orgasm rolled through my body as I bucked and jolted, riding their thrusting fingers. Eventually my spasms slowly subsided and my body relaxed.

I was so overcome with gratitude that I immediately moved down and began to kiss each of them, forcefully and vigorously. I could taste myself in their mouths and I gladly drank in my own flavor. As I caught my breath I could only say one word. "More!"

Anna smiled at this and said, "Good, because I am not through with you yet!"

Just then I saw Tina and Jackie standing in the doorway. They were both naked and had obviously been taking care of each other on the sofa; I could even see the rug burns on Jackie's knees. Jackie smiled at the three of us sprawled naked on the bed. She said, "It sounds like you're all having fun in here. Can we join you?"

The three of us smiled and Anna said, "Get your pretty little butts over here! In fact, Jackie, can you bring out the Siamese twins for Marcy?" I didn't know what she was talking about, but Jackie nodded and went to her closet to find whatever it was. Tina laid down on the bed next to me and began to lick on one of my breasts before she moved up and began kissing me. I could taste what I knew must be Jackie's pussy and I liked it very much.

Jackie was soon back and holding up her find. It was a strap on dildo, but not like any I had ever seen before. This one was double headed; and now I understood the name Anna gave it. It was also very large and very black. It reminded me of Rob's large black cock, which I was pleased to recall. Jackie piped up immediately to say, "I get to use it first!" Without waiting for Anna's approval, she began to put it on.

I watched her, fascinated. The dildo had two large black heads, one slightly smaller than the other. The smaller one faced inward, so that the wearer first had to insert the dildo deep within her pussy before tightening the straps around herself. Jackie lubricated the inner dildo and then closed her eyes with pleasure as she inserted it inside her. Denise helped Jackie with the straps and then she stood before me.

It was an image I never expected to encounter, but I was thrilled nonetheless. Jackie stood before me, a gorgeous Asian woman with long black hair. Her body was the firmest of all the women here, with well-defined muscles in her arms, legs, and abdomen. She was obviously very focused on her health and physique, but she was not a 'muscle head.' She was very feminine; her face was soft and beautiful, and her breasts were firm and ample in size. But at this moment she also had a large black cock dangling between her legs, and it was meant for me!

The girls repositioned me on the bed so that I was lying on my back on the pillows with my legs spread. Jackie climbed up and was kneeling between my legs. Two of the girls were busy lubricating the 8-inch dildo while the others were spreading some lubrication on my pussy lips, creating sharp electrical jolts as they touched me. Jackie moved in closer and said, "Are you ready?" I nodded, but I'm sure my face betrayed my momentary fear.

Jackie maneuvered the head of the dildo between my pussy lips and pushed forward. I felt it enter me and the pressure felt good. It was an odd sensation. I had felt Rob's cock several times before, which was about the same size, but this was very different. Where Rob's cock was warm and alive, pulsing with his heartbeat, this one was not.

Don't get me wrong, the feeling of this large dildo inside me was very satisfying. But it couldn't compete with the real thing. Denise had said something similar earlier that night, that in the end I would always prefer the feeling of a real man's cock.

There was one special thing about this experience that I couldn't get over, and which I found very arousing. If I closed my eyes and tried very hard I could almost convince myself that I was being fucked by a man with a large cock, but upon opening my eyes what I saw was a gorgeous Asian woman hovering over me. Watching her beauty as she fucked me was what turned me on the most.

I reached up and fondled Jackie's breasts, so firm and round. I could see from her face that she was enjoying the feeling of the large dildo inside of her pussy too. Each thrust she gave to me was pushing her twin dildo into her and stimulating her clit. Jackie smiled at me and then leaned down, her dark hair cascading around my face as she and I kissed passionately while she continued to thrust her pelvis and the dildo into me.

It was becoming a very intimate moment between the two of us, and with my vision blocked by Jackie's hair, creating in essence a little private 'room' around my face, I had nearly forgotten the other three girls were surrounding us on the bed. Anna decided at that moment to remind us. She pulled Jackie up and away from my face so that she could lean in and kiss me and then she said, "Get ready because I am climbing on!"

I wasn't sure what she meant at first, but I quickly learned when she stood on the bed and stepped over me, straddling my head with her legs. I looked up to see the pale, luminous skin of her legs and shapely ass and her pink pussy directly above me. She then lowered herself so that she was kneeling directly over my face. I didn't have to wait for her command as I brought my mouth up to meet her pussy and began to lick and suck her noisily.

Anna was moving her hips and stroking her pussy across my face and lips. I reached up and grabbed her legs to hold her still, so I could concentrate on sucking on her labia and clit. Anna didn't like to give up control, but apparently she was enjoying my technique because she relented just a little. She was moaning with pleasure as she fondled Jackie's breasts and then started to kiss Jackie, pushing her tongue deeply into her mouth.

Anna moved upward off my face to reposition herself, which gave me the chance to look briefly to my right. I could see the two ebony girls, Tina and Denise, on the side of the bed. Tina was bent over the bed with her butt high in the air and her legs spread. Her eyes were closed, and she was muttering sounds of pleasure as Denise was standing behind her pushing a strap on dildo deep into her pussy. So, Jackie had a least two of those things!

I then learned why Anna had shifted. She had moved her knees forward, closer to Jackie, and I was now looking straight up at her pretty, creamy white ass. Anna looked back over her shoulder and said to me, "I want you to put your tongue in my asshole now, Marcy!" I was only too happy to obey her command.

I started to lift my head to kiss and lick her ass cheeks, but Anna didn't want to wait for that. She squatted back down and forcefully sat her ass directly on my face. I had to use my hands to grab her pretty ass and push her back up a little. I heard Anna's groan of impatience, so I immediately parted her ass cheeks with my hands to expose her pink little asshole only inches above my face.

I quickly stuck out my tongue and began to vigorously lick Anna's asshole, which satisfied her enough that she could now focus on something else. Now she started alternating her kisses between Jackie in front of her and Tina to her side. Tina had moved closer to us on the bed so that she was now on all fours on the mattress while Denise continued to fuck her from behind. Tina was moaning happily when her mouth wasn't full of Anna's tongue.

All this time Jackie was continuing to fuck me, and herself, with the double headed strap-on. I now felt Anna reach out with her hand and begin to rub my clit while I was being fucked. I was starting to feel the beginnings of an orgasm building deep inside. Jackie must have been feeling the same thing from her side of the dildo because I could hear her whimpering a little as she increased the strength and tempo of her thrusts.

Through all this I tried to maintain my focus on Anna's asshole and I was now inserting my tongue into her as deeply as I could. Anna obviously wanted me to go deeper still, because she began pressing her ass harder into my face as I strained my tongue muscles to keep it as rigid as possible. Soon my moist tongue was sliding deeply in and out of her asshole as she rocked up and down on my face.

Anna then used her free hand to rapidly rub her own clit and before I knew what happened she was bucking and writhing on my face in orgasm. Anna screamed out, "Oh Yes! Marcy!" and I felt a splash of liquid across my face and I realized that she had sprayed her juices on me, much of it into my mouth. I instinctively swallowed and found her flavor to be sweet and good.

Anna moved off me, which allowed Jackie to move back down toward me to improve her leverage. She resumed her forceful thrusts deep into me and I again felt the orgasm building inside me. I reached down with both hands to grab her firm ass and pull her toward me, and the dildo into me, as hard as I could. I cried out, "Oh Jackie! Yes! Harder!" as my orgasm burst through me. Jackie kept up the tempo for just 30 seconds longer, when she also came.

Jackie fell on top of me, hot and sweaty, and she smiled as we started to kiss. She was licking Anna's juices from my face and laughing with pleasure. I had been so wrapped up in my own pleasure that I hadn't even noticed that Tina had also collapsed on the bed with Denise on top of her. I assumed they had also reached a happy ending.

We all laid there for quite a few minutes catching our breath and petting each other. I was marveling at how the day's events had changed. I woke up this morning expecting to be fucked by my beautiful male friend, Rob, and his big, black cock, while also enjoying Denise's lovely brown body and delicious pussy. Instead I had made love with four different women: two black, one white, and one Asian.

Then I remembered, I hadn't yet tasted Jackie or Tina. Jackie had certainly fucked me, and Tina and I had kissed, but how could I leave tonight without experiencing all these beautiful women? I suddenly rolled over on top of Tina and said, "I'm not done yet! I want to taste your pussy!" The girls were surprised by my sudden energy and earnestness. Then I looked over at Jackie and I said, "You too!" I leaned down and stuck my tongue into Tina's mouth while groping at her tits.

The other girls were suddenly reinvigorated by my boldness. I heard Anna say, "Marcy really is a little slut, isn't she?" but I could tell she meant it as a compliment. Tina was responding to my kisses and fondling as she was moving her dark brown body under me in pleasure. I started to move down, licking and sucking her tits and licking her stomach, Soon I had reached her pussy and I forcefully spread her legs wide and dove straight in with my mouth. I was beyond moving slowly at this point in the evening.

I was learning a few things from Anna about being forceful and demanding what I wanted. It wasn't always the right approach, but at the moment it worked perfectly. Tina was squirming and moaning in pleasure. Jackie and Anna had moved up on either side of Tina and were taking turns kissing her mouth, her breasts, and each other. Denise was lying at the head of the bed watching the scene with a smile on her face while she was rubbing her pussy. I caught her eye and smiled back as best I could with my mouth wrapped around Tina's pussy.

I stuck two fingers into Tina's dripping wet pussy and began to fuck her madly while sucking on her clit. It only took about a minute of this before Tina exploded over my face. I was feeling very good about myself now and I wanted to keep up the momentum. Jackie was still on her hands and knees next to me kissing Tina's breasts. I took advantage of the situation!

I had been eyeing Jackie's tight little buns all night and now she was right there. She had already removed the strap-on dildo that she had used so well to fuck me. I thought about finding it and returning the favor but decided instead to savor her with my mouth. I reached out and grabbed her ass. She looked back; I smiled and said, "Your turn!"

Jackie smiled back at me and then welcomed me by spreading her legs wider apart while arching her back to raise her butt even higher. I marveled at her tight little Asian body. Her back was so muscular and lean, as were her thighs and calves. But her ass was something to marvel at; it was so firm and smooth. Her pussy, with fine black pubic hair, was peeking out from between her thighs. I decided to start low and work my way up.

I placed my lips on the soles of her feet and kissed them, giving gentle nibbles to the backs of her heels. I continued to kiss, lick, and nibble up her calves as I moved my hands ahead to feel her thighs and ass. Jackie responded by shifting her upper body forward a little to fully expose her pussy to me. I licked up the back of her thighs and then I reached her pussy. I wasn't aware of anything else in the room. I'm sure the other girls were taking care of each other, but I was completely focused on this moment.

This time I did start slowly; it felt like the right thing to do. I began to lick the length of her pussy lips and sucking on her labia. She tasted so sweet and good. I sucked lightly on her clit for just a few seconds and then moved on. Jackie responded by squirming her ass and moaning loudly. I had to explore further; to experience that tight little ass.

I used my hand to rub Jackie's pussy while I moved my lips up and across those firm but smooth ass cheeks. I eventually moved my mouth toward the center and I looked at her pretty little brown asshole. I kissed and licked at, sending chills down Jackie's spine.

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
695 Followers