My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 07

Story Info
Sara gives my best friend a good night blowjob.
962 words
4.31
31.9k
37
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sara entered the living room, Adrian and I did a double-take. She looked breathtaking. Her long blonde hair was brushed straight, and she wore a very feminine yellow bow in it. She had on a yellow lycra dress that was skintight, and clearly accentuated her curves. The dress was so short, that the straps from her matching yellow garter belt, were visible when she moved in any direction. It was evident that she had dispensed with the bra for this last outfit. Her recently enhanced breasts were lewdly on display, although I would never feel the same way about them. The image of Adrian fucking her tits was indelibly burned into my memory bank. She wore matching yellow stockings and a beautiful pair of yellow stilettos. I hadn't seen this outfit before but Sara looked sensational in it.

I was about to ask Sara if it was new, when she walked seductively over to Adrian. I got my answer, as she thanked him for the gift with a big open-mouthed kiss. He smiled broadly at her and handed her a small bag. As she removed the contents, I saw he had got her some pale yellow lip gloss and matching nail polish. The bag also contained a yellow silk choker, presumably so he could completely accessorize his latest bitch.

Sara excused herself, returning a few minutes later wearing the choker, nail polish and lipgloss. I had to admit, Adrian had exquisite taste, as the outfit completely transformed my wife into a fantasy fuck doll. I couldn't wait until he left, and I could take Sara doggy style, dressed exactly as she was. Adrian sensed I was ready for the night to move in a different direction. He announced that he would leave us to enjoy our anniversary.

Adrian shook my hand and wished me a Happy Anniversary. Sara was looking visibly flushed again but I didn't think much of it at the time. She offered to walk him out, and they walked out of the living room towards the front door. The cheeky fucker rested his hand possessively on her ass. Ever the asshole, he gave it a squeeze just before they walked out of my view. I picked up my night cap and returned to my office to tidy up.

Pouring myself a drink, I started to recall the events of this crazy evening. I couldn't believe the chemistry between Adrian and my wife. I had just witnessed Sara orgasm more in one evening than in our entire marriage. Even though we had an open marriage, I vowed to never let this happen again. The way Sara had responded to Adrian's debasement of her frightened me. I needed to keep her safe from him. I just couldn't get the visuals out of my head. I sat quietly with my eyes closed trying to meditate. I must have dozed off as I meditated, but at least I had cleared my head.

I realized that I had lost track of time, and I wondered where the hell my wife was. Adrian and Sara had been gone way too long. She was only going to walk him to his cab for fuck's sake. I went to the front door and could see hazy shapes outside through the frosted glass. I went upstairs to the spare bedroom above the garage, as this room had a clear view of the front door. Leaving the bedroom lights off, I opened the plantation shutters slightly, peeking through to see what the delay was.

Adrian was standing by my front door with his hands on his hips. He had taken his suit jacket off, and Sara was kneeling on it, sucking his erect cock. He hadn't even taken his pants off. Sara was sucking him off through the zipper of his tailored pants. That asshole had positioned himself right by my front door, knowing full well the location of my security cameras. I watched in disbelief as my wife continued to orally pleasure him.

She still had on her brand new yellow dress, although it had hiked up her legs as she knelt before him. Her garter belt straps were clearly visible from my vantage point. I knew I should run down there and stop him from using my wife. However, in his defense, we had told Adrian that we have an open marriage. Also, I was enjoying the sight of my wife on her knees, sucking his black cock.

Adrian was getting close now and was talking to her, presumably more dirty talk. He grabbed a fistful of her hair when he came in her mouth. At least he didn't try to spray her face or hair this time. Sara remained on her knees for a few minutes after he ejaculated, until he finally withdrew his cock from her mouth. It had softened considerably and was glistening with their combined fluids. She looked up at him adoringly, and I could tell she was definitely under his spell.

Adrian didn't give a fuck about my wife. He always treated women like sex objects and Sara was just his latest conquest. They had a brief conversation with her still kneeling before him. Then he wiped his cock clean, using her hair that was still wrapped around his fist. She willingly accepted his continued disrespect and he forced his cock back through his zipper.

My wife remained submissively on her knees, looking up adoringly at her new master. Adrian patted her on the head and fiddled with his Apple Watch. I had a really great view from the spare bedroom. The outside was well illuminated and my eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the bedroom. I sat silently waiting to see what else he had in store for Sara.