My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 08

Story Info
My wife agrees to go home with Adrian
1.3k words
4.29
31.7k
27
1

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara shuffled around uncomfortably as she knelt on Adrian's jacket. She put one hand between her legs. The tight dress she was wearing restricted her movement somewhat. However, she was rubbing her thighs together in obvious sexual torment. She was flushed now and on the road to another orgasm. She looked very sexy in her yellow lycra dress kneeling before Adrian, completely at his mercy.

He toyed with Sara for a few more minutes and then he told her to cum kneeling before him. Sara slumped forward after she had fingered herself to orgasm, and laid her head at his feet. He looked down at her and said something to her that I obviously couldn't hear. She looked up at him, nodded her head in agreement, and kissed his expensive Italian loafers in a sign of respect. It aroused me to see my wife submit to my friend. Also, it amazed me that he had her so enraptured with him, that she had just kissed his feet.

Adrian was saying something to Sara again. I presumed he was talking dirty to her but still couldn't hear anything through the window. Whatever he said seemed to excite her, as she continued to masturbate in front of him. Then she had a second, more powerful orgasm, within a couple of minutes of the first. Adrian had successfully put her further under his spell and, as she recovered from her orgasm, she arose shakily from her knees.

Sara picked up his expensive, tailored jacket that she had been kneeling on, patted it clean, and helped him put it back on. She gave his cock a playful squeeze and they engaged in light banter, that I still couldn't hear from my vantage point. Adrian got straight on his phone and 30 seconds later his car came up my driveway. Adrian had game for sure. He had called for a ride home and instructed the driver to wait on the street, as he expected to get one last party favor before he left.

Adrian's "cab" pulled right up to my front door. It was, as expected, a Lincoln Town Car. As the driver opened the rear door, Adrian motioned for my wife to join him. She was clearly taken aback. He repeated his invitation and motioned for her to get in the car. Sara took way too long to make her decision. This was our wedding anniversary and she was debating whether to leave with Adrian, and spend the night at his house. This was another kick in the nuts for me. Part of me wanted to run down there and stop her leaving with him. However, I wanted it to be her decision to spend our Anniversary together.

I did not want Sara to get into that Town Car with my dominant friend. I had been to his house many times. That kinky fucker had a bondage room complete with a punishment bench. He owned a Sukebe chair for Christ's sake, imported from Thailand. This was a chair with a large gap in the seat that would enable someone to lay underneath him, and give him a rim job. I had only ever seen them in porn flicks, but this depraved man had it proudly displayed in his office.

I shuddered as I imagined the ignidities Sara would suffer at his hands, if she got in the car with him. Adrian continued to try and persuade her to leave with him. Sara still seemed undecided and looked at the front door a couple of times. She was squirming uncomfortably and crossing her legs. I could see she was on the verge of getting into the car with him. Finally she nodded her consent and walked shakily towards the car.

I had seen enough, and rapped loudly on the window that I was peeking through. They both looked up at me. I saw my wife turn to Adrian and shake her head "no." I think this was the first time tonight that he had taken the word "no" from her seriously. He moved towards her, gave her a brief hug and whispered something in her ear. She looked confused, and he again said something quietly to her. Sara nodded an affirmative. Then she looked uncomfortably at the driver, who was still holding the door open for Adrian. My buddy got into the back seat of the black town car and the driver closed the door behind him.

I could see absolutely nothing through the heavily tinted windows of the car. The driver walked around the back of the car to get in to the driver's seat, and Sara hiked her lycra dress up and wriggled out of her panties. In the well illuminated driveway, I recognized them as the panties she had worn on our wedding night. The same silky white pair that Adrian had gagged her with when he butt-fucked her over my desk. I had last seen them hanging from the shower door handle as Adrian violated her in the shower. I assumed they were soaking wet as Sara had sucked his cock and then enjoyed two orgasms while wearing them. I couldn't believe she was going to give Adrian her wedding panties. Fuck! That asshole had already ruined her veil.

Once Sara had taken off her panties, she stood by the heavily tinted rear windows of the Town Car, which were still closed. After a few seconds, she fully extended her arm and held her panties up to the window of the car. She was obviously humiliated having been told to remove her panties and then offering them to Adrian, as some kind of souvenir. Her body was shaking as she waited for him to open the window. I wasn't sure if she was cold or trembling from arousal. I felt sorry for her as I watched her reflection in the blacked-out window. It was a surreal image. My wife standing in her own driveway, offering her panties as a parting gift to the man who had defiled her all evening.

Finally, as Sara waited for Adrian to accept her offering, the window slowly opened. He looked at her with amusement, and she extended her hand further, so he did not have to stretch to take them from her. He did not retrieve his prize immediately, but let my beautiful wife stand there offering him her gift. At long last, after nearly a minute, he took them from her outstretched hand. He brought the undoubtedly soaked panties to his nose and inhaled the sweet scent of pussy juice.

Adrian said one word to Sara that was inaudible to me, staring as I was through an upstairs window. I wondered if it was a simple "night" but got my answer when she knelt by the car door. I wanted to run down there and rescue her. Help her up from her knees. Put my warm coat around her shoulders to warm her up. Take her back into the safety of our house. However, I was transfixed by the power Adrian had over her, and I could not stop watching it unfurl. Sara was shaking more now and I realized it was not from cold.

Sara was on the verge of another orgasm. Adrian rested his arm on the door frame and I noticed he was wearing his beloved Rolex again. He was talking to her the entire time she was kneeling by his car, and I wondered what he was saying. As my wife fingered herself to orgasm, she grabbed Adrian's arm with her other hand to support herself. Then she let out a cry of pleasure that I heard from my vantage point. She slumped forward against the car door and looked completely satiated. Adrian handed her his Apple Watch through the car window, apparently as a gift for her. He said something else to her as she knelt by the car. The window began to close and he disappeared behind the black tint. Sara remained on her knees watching his car ease slowly down the driveway. I wondered if I had not interceded, would she be in the back of that town car, heading towards a night of total debasement.