My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 09

Story Info
Adrian leaves and I rescue Sara.
933 words
4.19
22.8k
24
6

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did run down to help Sara as soon as I saw Adrian's Town Car leave. She was still kneeling in our driveway shaking uncontrollably. She had his Apple Watch in her trembling hands and was mumbling something about a vibrating egg in her asshole. I barely understood what she was saying, and she was fixated on the watch. She finally figured it out and flopped forward onto our driveway. She wanted to rest for a few minutes but it was cool outside and I told her we needed to go inside.

I helped Sara to her feet and she gave me a very deep sloppy kiss. I reciprocated even though I had recently witnessed her swallow Adrian's load. Then she walked shakily through our front door. She was a total mess. She had experienced so many orgasms that her legs were like jelly. I apologized for breaking up her fun night, and she called me a "cock block" which made us both giggle.

Once we got inside, I took Sara straight to the master bathroom so that I could run a nice hot bath for her. When we walked through the bathroom door, my wife stopped to check herself out in the large wall mirror. She looked like she had been put through the ringer. Her lycra dress had ridden up her thighs, exposing the straps of her garter belt. Her panties would have been visible, had she not taken them off in our driveway and offered them to the man who had debased her all evening. Some of his ejaculate had dried on her chin and lips, from the driveway blow job. She had semen stains on her brand new yellow yellow dress. His cum was still drying in her hair from where he had used it to wipe his cock clean. Some of this jizz had also dried on her neck, where her hair had rested against the skin. She turned around and there was a huge wet spot on the hem of her dress. This was from her last orgasm, which took place when she was kneeling on our driveway without any panties on. She looked horrified and burst into tears.

I really tried to console Sara but she was beside herself with shame and regret. She was sobbing as she begged me to forgive her. She told me that she really tried to say no several times. However, Adrian had inserted a vibrating egg inside her ass when I took my first shower. He had also plied her with drugs, she claimed. Combined with the anal vibrator, the pleasure was beyond anything she had every experienced before. That magic egg had made her orgasm with virtually no other additional stimulation. Whenever she pushed back or resisted him in any way, Adrian had increased the intensity of the stimulation. The overwhelming sexual ecstasy had broken her resolve. She would have done absolutely anything for that man as long as he had the remote control for the egg shaped sex toy.

Adrian knew it too, Sara continued. As soon as he witnessed her first orgasm over the desk he knew he owned her. When she knelt before him begging for one more release he correctly surmised that she would do anything for him, however depraved. She was like a junkie strung out on drugs, except her drug was that fucking vibrating anal stimulator. He had used it all night to control her.

Sara was still sobbing and her thoughts were random and disconnected. She told me that she had tried to fight the doggy tail by clutching her ass cheeks together. I asked Sara if Adrian had used any force against her. If he had threatened her with physical violence to get her to submit to him. I knew I was grasping at straws. He hadn't needed to physically coerce either of us to submit to his will. He had just been assertive and dominant to get what he wanted. It would just feel less dirty, easier to rationalize, if force had been used. I reminded my wife that we had security cameras in the office and by our front door. We could review them if Adrian had forced or threatened her. Sara had been shaking her head the whole time I was pursuing this line of questioning. She said that Adrian had just inserted that magic egg in her asshole and she had willingly allowed him to debase her.

Then she blurted out her biggest fear. "Oh fuck, I am glad we don't have security cameras in the shower room." Her eyes widened when I told her that I had recorded their shower on my GoPro although I hadn't watched it yet. She begged me to erase it, to never watch it, to never leave her. She kept telling me she wasn't a slut and that she would never ever allow any man to treat her the way Adrian had. We hugged and I told her that tonight was behind us as far as I was concerned.

After her long tear-filled apology, I finally settled her down in the bath. She was so distraught I had to give her a mild sedative. I also poured her a chilled glass of wine and she relaxed in the deep tub. I had accepted her apology and didn't want to let on how much her submissive behavior had aroused me. I believed that the potent combination of drugs and anal stimulation broke her will. Adrian took advantage of the situation and turned my innocent bride into his sex slave for the night.