My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 10

Story Info
Adrian is in position to blackmail Sara and I.
1.1k words
4.15
22.9k
19
2

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of wine and the sedative had calmed Sara's frayed nerves, and she finally looked relaxed. She had removed the vibrating egg from her butthole and it lay on the floor by the bathtub. I picked it up and washed it thoroughly in the sink. Once I had dried it, I examined it closely. It was a very unique work of art. Made of smooth aluminium, it was very light, slightly smaller than an egg, and perfectly balanced. It had a long-life internal battery that was solar powered which never needed replacing. For this reason, there were no external ridges like most cheap anal eggs, that needed to be opened to change the battery. This made it extremely comfortable to wear for long periods of time, with no physical discomfort. It was also very easy to insert and remove. You could vary the temperature by heating it in warm water, or chilling it in the fridge or freezer. It was obviously custom made and had Japanese script on the side that I couldn't understand.

Sara had turned her head and was watching me as I examined the toy. She stared intently as if to prevent me from throwing it away. I asked her if she was planning on keeping the vibrating stimulator, and she nodded an enthusiastic affirmative. I could tell she fucking loved that sex toy and so I placed it in the bathroom drawer. She asked me to put the Apple Watch in there too, so that neither piece got lost. I shuddered again at the control Adrian had been able to exert over my wife, using stimulation as reward. Sara went to bed shortly after her bath, falling asleep within moments. I returned downstairs to do a final clean up before my bedtime.

Sara's cum stained veil and bridal corset were discarded on the floor of my office. The veil was definitely ruined, the delicate lace completely matted with Adrian's semen. I could have probably salvaged the corset, but I had too many lewd images in my mind of my wife wearing it as she serviced Adrian. He had fucked her ass while she wore that thing, for Christ's sake. Her bridal panties were gone. Given as a parting gift to the man who had defiled her all evening. I felt a sense of loss as I moved into the shower room. Sara's bridal stockings and garter belt had been left in the shower enclosure and reeked of Adrian's urine. They went straight into the trash. I was enraged at his treatment of my wife, but also immensely aroused. I had a massive erection and I jerked off on my wife's wedding veil, adding my load to Adrian's copious mess. I was trying to regain some sense of ownership of my bride after her violation. After I ejaculated on her wedding veil, I picked up all of her bridal lingerie and tossed it in the trash.

I went into my office and had a quick look at the security footage from both the office cameras, and the cameras at the front of the house. Once I was sure it successfully recorded, I downloaded the contents of the SD card from the GoPro onto the server, so that it was all in the same place.

I was drunk when I finally went upstairs to bed. Sara was fast asleep and I didn't want to disturb her, so I got into bed without turning the light on. As soon as my head touched my pillow I recoiled, as I realized the pillow case was wet. I got back out of bed aggravated that someone had played a prank on me. After I turned the bedroom light on, my aggravation turned to anger as it was evident that Adrian, that obnoxious prick, had ejaculated all over my pillow case. A large puddle of his ejaculate was pooling in the center of my pillow. Sara's wedding ring sat in the middle of this disgusting mess, completely covered in his semen. The "SLUT" collar was also laying on the pillow next to one of Adrian's business cards. He had written "yours to wear next time Chris, when I fuck your ass" on the back of the card. In addition, there were semen stains visible on my side of the upholstered headboard and even on the wallpaper above the headboard. Adrian had even managed to cover my reading glasses in his semen, as they lay on the bedside table. I decided to sleep in the spare bedroom, tossing fitfully all night with rage. It didn't help that I also had a massive erection, as his debasement of Sara and I totally aroused me.

I hardly slept the night after our threesome with Adrian. The next morning I was up very early trying to clear my head. Sara was still in bed and I was making her a cup of coffee. I suddenly had a horrible thought and practically ran to my office. I remembered that Adrian had set up my home security system for me, as he was much more comfortable with technology than I was. He had even enabled the remote access function for me. He still had access to my server as I had never changed the password after he helped me. I ran to change the password and breathed a sigh of relief when the system acknowledged the new access code. My relief was short-lived as thirty seconds later Adrian texted me "too late buddy, ha ha!"

I quickly realized that he was on my security notifications list, and had been alerted about the change of password. I knew enough about the system to go in and remove him as an authorized user, so the next step was to check the access log. My heart sank when I saw that Adrian had logged in last night, less than fifteen minutes after he left my driveway. He logged in again this morning at 6am, undoubtedly happy to find the GoPro shower footage as a bonus. I felt physically sick as I knew he had seen all the footage for sure. I tried to keep it light with Adrian, as I wasn't sure if he had only seen it, or if he had also downloaded it. I texted "Hey bro, are you messing with me?" His response was non-committal "time will tell bro." I felt sick at the prospect of blackmail, but when I thought about it, there wasn't much leverage he could really exert over us. We weren't exactly rich and didn't have much to offer him in the way of a bribe. I went back into the system as the administrator. Once I was sure his permissions were eliminated, I tried to put the veiled threat in the back of my mind.