My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 12

Story Info
I find out how Adrian got my wife to be so obedient.
1.2k words
4.26
34.4k
26
3

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tape started with Adrian and Sara walking into my home office presumably while I was taking a shower. My wife walked into the office first in her pink babydoll outfit. She sat coyly on my desk as Adrian sauntered in through the door. He discarded his towel at the entrance and walked towards her butt naked except for his watch and his black leather bag. He was clearly aroused and was sporting a huge erection. I was interested in this portion of the tape because it preceded my entrance into the office. Adrian reached the desk and extended his hand to help her off of it. Once she was stood in front of him they kissed tenderly for a couple of minutes which was difficult for me to watch. He whispered something in her ear and she blushed and nodded her head agreeably. She smiled at him and they kissed again and he continued to whisper in her ear. Sara's eyes widened at one point and she seemed to contemplate something before she bit her lip, and shyly nodded her consent.

Following whatever directive he had given her, Sara turned slowly and bent over the desk. He removed her pink panties and tossed them over the desk towards my large leather chair. This made sense to me as I had noticed them on the floor when I went around the desk. He began to massage her ass cheeks and his technique was such that I wondered if he had been trained as a masseuse. He used to be a conditioning coach in the NFL so it wasn't completely out of the question. Sara responded very favorably to his touch and I noticed that she spread her legs further apart. He didn't rush but continued to sensuously massage her butt. He was complimenting her now, and the tape picked up the audio portion of the recording. Adrian told Sara that he had admired her from the day he met her. That she was the most beautiful woman he had ever encountered. That he wanted tonight to be satisfying for her. That he couldn't wait to make love to her.

Sara was lapping it up and I could see her juices on her inner thighs as she self-lubricated. Adrian asked Sara if he could use a vibrator on her to get her warmed up. She stated her consent and seemed aroused by his take-charge attitude. In a move that surprised me, Adrian grabbed a tube of anal gel from his black leather bag and began to gently lubricate her asshole. He was complimenting her the entire time and didn't rush or force the issue. Sara remained passively bent over the desk as her inserted one of his large black fingers inside her anus and tenderly lubricated her. In my mind Adrian was getting her ready for whatever violation he had planned for her. However, it appeared that his relaxed, non-rushed approach had eased Sara's mind, and she was fully on board, at least for this moment.

Once he determined Sara was sufficiently lubricated, he removed a small egg shaped device from his bag. He allowed her to view it briefly by placing it on the desk in front of her face. She quickly nodded her approval and he applied a little more anal gel to it and inserted it carefully into her asshole. There wasn't much more communication between them but it appeared she had already decided to go with the flow. Once he had the egg inside her butt, he fiddled with his Apple Watch and the anal toy started to vibrate inside her. Sara tensed up immediately and I could see her ass muscles contract as she dry-humped the edge of the desk. This sex toy was working its magic on her and she was responding favorably. She arched her back and looked back at him. She had a look of absolute joy on her face and her entire upper body was tense as she rapidly approached release. She was looking over her shoulder directly in Adrian's eyes in complete rapture. My wife and I have had some amazing sex during our marriage but I have never seen such a look of wanton lust on her face. She was in complete ecstasy, totally lost in the moment as if nothing else on earth mattered. She told Adrian she was getting close.

He knew he had Sara under his spell so he told her that he would let her come as long as she obeyed his every directive tonight. The last words she uttered before she exploded in a stupendous orgasm rang in my ears. "I'll do whatever you want Adrian." He placed his hand on her ass as if assuming ownership of it. Then with a smug smile of victory he responded "good girl Sara" as she orgasmed all over the front of my leather desk. She had a very vocal release crying out his name as she came for several seconds. As soon as she stopped moaning he turned off the anal vibrator and she slumped over the desk. She remained there for several moments quivering with pleasure. Finally, Sara caught her breath and then stood up a little unsteady on her feet. "Oh my god, Adrian. That was amazing. I have never experienced anything like that before", she said giggling like a schoolgirl. "Turn it back on please. Please. My husband is still in the shower. Please. I am begging you."

As I watched the tape I couldn't believe Sara was begging him to let her come again. He had her wrapped around his finger and we hadn't even really got the night started. Ever the asshole, Adrian did make her beg him. He sat on the desk and Sara knelt before him and literally begged him for another ride with the egg. He told her that he would keep her pleasure coming as long as she did his bidding tonight. It was another kick in the nuts to me when she responded with "I swear to you Adrian, I will do whatever you tell me to. I promise. Whatever you desire. Please just let me come again."

Adrian gave her a nod of agreement and told her to remain on her knees in front of him. He reached into his black bag and retrieved three small pills. He swallowed the two blue ones which I assumed were Viagra. That explained his incredible stamina and rapid recovery time tonight. Fuck, he possessed the refractory period of an 18 year old, thanks to those magic little pills. He placed the other pill in the palm of his hand. This pill was clearly visible on the security tape and I recognized it immediately as MDMA. In my younger days we called it "ecstasy" but I think the youth of today refer to it as "molly". Either way, it enhances sexual pleasure and feelings of intimacy and makes sex much more enjoyable. Adrian extended his massive black hand towards Sara's face. Submissively, she took the pill from him using just her lips, the way a puppy will accept a treat from its master. He told her to trust him. Without any further discussion she looked up at him and obediently swallowed it. I smiled as I reflected on Sara's version of this event. Adrian had, in her words, "plied her with drugs." This was hardly the case. The footage showed Sara knelt before Adrian and willingly took his proffered tablet as if it were the fucking Holy Communion.