My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 13

Story Info
Adrian uses stimulation to make Sara submit to him.
1.7k words
4.25
27.1k
24
2

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian told Sara that he was proud of her and then he tapped his watch and fired up the anal stimulator. She tensed up immediately and put her hands on her thighs to steady herself. The look on her face was one of total joy. Her eyes glazed over and eventually she closed them, shutting out the world to focus on her pleasure. He sat on the desk with her road to orgasm completely under his control. She arrived at the point of no return more quickly this time, trembling with ecstasy. A light sheen of perspiration was visible on her forehead as she looked up with her eyes closed. "There is much more where this came from if you are obedient tonight", Adrian said. "I am going to push you out of your comfort zone but your reward will be worth it, I assure you."

His next words "Sara, come for me" pushed her over the edge and she had an even stronger, more vocal orgasm on her knees in front of him. She fell forward after she came and lay on the floor panting. She pulled her knees up to her chest and got into the fetal position, remaining there for several minutes. It was as if she had never had an orgasm in her life and she was determined to savor the moment. He tapped his phone, disabled the anal egg and let out a chuckle. He knew he had my wife on the hook and planned to put her through the ringer tonight. Once I saw this portion of the tape everything made sense. I realized why Sara had been on the edge of orgasm the whole evening. Also, why she had been able to come without friction or any other physical stimulation. It also made sense why he had kept his Apple Watch on all evening. Lastly, I understood why she let him thoroughly debase her all evening.

I put the tape on fast forward until I reached the part where Adrian came on my wife's face. I paused it and looked at the screen shot on the large monitor in my office. Sara was on her knees in her pink babydoll. Adrian had just ejaculated all over her face and was scooping his semen up with his thumb and sliding it into her mouth. I recoiled as I imagined Adrian sending that image to Sara's family. It was indefensible. Not only was Sara submitting to him but she was smiling up at the black man as he fed her his ejaculate. I took a screen shot and emailed it to myself. I had finished my vodka and had to take a break. As demeaning as those tapes were I had an erection the whole time I was watching them. I left my office, took a piss and poured myself another stiff drink.

When I returned to my office, I forwarded the tape until I saw Adrian and Sara alone again. I had apparently gone to take a shower and the cameras showed the two of them enter my home office. As usual, he sauntered in like he owned the fucking place. She walked submissively behind him into the office and was dressed in the lingerie she wore on our wedding night. This segment was going to be particularly problematic for Sara's mother and sister. They had taken her lingerie shopping for a wedding gift. They had selected that beautiful corset and veil for Sara to wear on our wedding night. Not for her to wear while cavorting with a black man.

Sara approached him and they kissed tenderly leaning against my desk. They made out for a couple of minutes and I watched Adrian's cock rise as he got aroused. It was a real kick in the nuts for me to watch the tape of them making out like a couple of teenagers, knowing that I was showering. She stroked his cock gently as they kissed. I heard her tell him that she had a souvenir for him and my heart sank at the realization of what was about to happen. She broke from their loving embrace, scooted around the desk and retrieved her pink, silky panties from the floor by the leather chair. Sara handed her panties to Adrian and he smiled sweetly at her in appreciation. He opened his black bag, tossed her intimate gift inside and told her he had a gift for her also.

Sara seemed very happy to hear this until she saw him reach into his bag and pull out what resembled a dog collar. He placed the collar on the desk and I focused on the look of shock on my wife's face. The audio of her reaction was very clear. "Do you really expect me to wear a dog collar Adrian?" she asked. His response "I demand it" took Sara by surprise and she looked up at him meekly, bit her lip and nodded submissively. She held the dog collar at arm's length as if it were toxic. My wife clearly was not enthralled with the idea of wearing Adrian's collar. As she turned the collar over, her mouth opened in horror. She saw the word "SLUT" emblazoned clearly across the front of it in large black letters. She did a second take, looked at Adrian quizzically and mouthed the word "slut" silently. Adrian took the collar from her before she could change her mind and told her to turn around. Sara obeyed and he secured the dog collar on her as she stood passively in front of him.

As I watched the tape, I could feel myself experiencing that familiar combination of humiliation and arousal. I hated myself for having an erection as I watched Adrian debase my wife. As soon as the collar was fastened Sara turned to face him. She couldn't look him in the eye so he placed his hand gently under her chin and raised her head slowly. He told her that she looked beautiful and extremely sexy and she smiled shyly at him. Once he had my wife on board he moved on to the next hurdle. That was just the way he always worked. One thing at a time. Gain approval then drop the next bombshell. He reached back into his bag of tricks and pulled out a white leather dog leash. Without asking her approval he hooked the leash onto the chrome eyelet at the front of the collar. It was quite short and hung between her breasts which were forced up by her bridal corset. As I watched the tape I couldn't help notice the contrast between her beautiful bridal lingerie and the leather "SLUT" collar and leash she was wearing.

Adrian wrapped the leash around his fist, gave it a tug and Sara was pulled towards him. When she got close he continued to flatter her and gradually put her at ease. He began to kiss her again and he was whispering something in her ear that was inaudible on the tape. She was smiling again now and stroking his cock as they made out. He had one more accessory for her and after a few more tender moments he told her to bend over the desk. I thought he was going to put the vibrating egg back in her asshole. However, he reached into the bag and pulled out a long, thin butt plug with a realistic doggy tail attached to it. Sara didn't see it until Adrian placed it on the desk right in front of her face. He had one hand holding her down on the desk to prevent her from bolting from the office. However, her reaction was still firm and immediate. "No", Sara said firmly. "No way. Fuck no. That is going way too far Adrian."

I had seen Sara crawl across my office floor with that tail stuck in her butt so I know she eventually allowed him to insert in to her asshole. The security footage resolved any questions I had about what had changed her mind. Her tone softened as he waited expectantly behind her. "No Adrian. Please. Don't make me wear that doggy tail. Adrian, please, not that", she begged. His response was perfect, both flattering and manipulative at the same time. "This night has been the highlight of my life", he started. "I told you we would push each other's boundaries. Do as I say and I will let you enjoy your vibrating egg some more." Hearing no further resistance from her he picked the tail up from the table. I could see on the tape that it was already lubricated. Using one hand to hold her on the table he used his other hand to quickly insert her doggy tail into her anal passage. My wife is not a complete slut. To her credit she did tense her butt cheeks to make it more difficult for him. However, they both knew it was a token resistance and when he let her stand the tail rose proudly from her asshole. He flashed a triumphant smile and as I watched the tape I marveled at his persistence and skillful manipulation. If he had asked Sara to put on a dog collar, leash and doggy tail she would have told him to fuck off. However, he broke down each barrier individually through a combination of flattery and manipulation. This enabled him to transform my wife from virginal bride to obedient pet.

Adrian admired Sara as she stood before him even though she was clearly pissed off. He needed to adjust her attitude before proceeding with the next part of the evening's entertainment. He tried to kiss her but she flashed him a dirty look. He told her to kneel by the desk and she complied with that directive. She knelt at his feet staring at the floor in shame. He snapped his fingers to get her attention and told her to look at him. Sara slowly raised her head and made eye contact with him. He said "I told you I was going to make you my bitch tonight" and she visibly recoiled. He then began to outline his considerable expectations for the evening. The tape showed that I entered the office a few moments later. I registered the same look of shock when I saw my wife collared and leashed kneeling at Adrian's feet. And, at that point, I hadn't even seen that Adrian had stuck a doggy tail into her tight little asshole!