My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 11

Story Info
Adrian blackmails Sara and I.
1.1k words
4.03
25.4k
19
2

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week after our threesome with Adrian, Sara received a very lewd photo from him. It was a picture of her in her bridal lingerie and wedding veil bent over my desk. Adrian was stood behind her buried balls deep in her asshole. She was collared like a dog, and Adrian had the leash wrapped around his huge black fist. He was pulling her head back revealing that the collar had "SLUT" written on it in large letters. Her bridal panties were in her mouth as a makeshift gag. Sara recoiled when she received the photo, and ran to me crying hysterically. My heart sank as all my fears about Adrian accessing our home security footage remotely, were realized.

A few moments later, Adrian sent Sara a text telling her he had lots more compromising pictures of us both. He then sent a screen-shot of my email contact list that he had evidently taken from my laptop. I shuddered as I glanced at the list. All of our family members, our friends, most of my co-workers, my fellow Directors of the Board of our Homeowner's Association, the entire PTA membership of which Sara was an active participant. Everyone that meant anything to us was on that list. Sara was sobbing and started to apologize for logging Adrian on to my laptop. I hugged her and told her that it was not her fault, we both trusted Adrian implicitly. He was the one who was violating our trust. Truth is, I didn't want to get into assigning blame. I was just as much at fault for our predicament. I had added Adrian as a system administrator on our home security system so that he could set up our remote access function. In addition, I had added the GoPro shower footage to the server the night of our threesome. If Adrian had access to any of the film, he now had access to it all.

I hadn't viewed the security tapes from our home office or our driveway since that fateful night. I had skimmed the first couple of minutes of each camera just to check the quality of the footage. However, I knew they were damning. Even worse was the GoPro footage from the shower, which I had viewed in its entirety. This was particularly compromising as it depicted Adrian urinating all over my wife for the better part of a minute. He had pissed on Sara's ass, tits, hair, face and mouth as she joyfully changed positions, so that he could cover her entirely in his urine. To make matters worse, if that was possible, she had been wearing her bridal lingerie and had encouraged him to piss all over her wedding ring. Sara had been too disgusted with herself to watch any of the footage. Our first argument was over whether or not we needed to watch it together to assess the damage. The stress was palpable between us, as this was the first time our marriage had really been tested. Her phone dinged again and we looked at each other with fear in our eyes. Adrian texted, "looking for a way out Sara? Meet me tomorrow for coffee at the pier, 10am. Bring my Apple Watch and my egg."

Sara reacted more to the potential loss of her beloved egg, than to the blackmail scenario that was slowly unfolding. She had inserted that egg into her anal passage every day this week and had enjoyed countless orgasms. She really didn't want to have to give it back. That pissed me off and we argued about that too. I realized that Adrian was trying to drive a wedge between us and told her we had to remain united as a couple. Then we faced the unenviable task of watching the security tapes. Sara was still reluctant to watch any of the footage. She was disgusted with herself for allowing Adrian to debase her, and felt like he had us over a barrel. She also confessed to feeling overwhelming surges of arousal and desire when she thought about that dominant black man coming on her face. She was clearly conflicted. Sara suggested maybe giving Adrian a little action in exchange for unfettered access to the egg.

I was vehemently opposed to this at first. However, I softened a little after I considered it for a few minutes. I had to accept the fact that my wife had a lot more options than me. I treated her with respect, but didn't have much more to offer her. We lived in a nice house but didn't have much equity. We had refinanced the home a couple of times just before the housing market crashed. We now had large mortgage payment and not a lot of discretionary income. We had also taken a beating in the stock market which had kicked my retirement plans down the road. We were basically living month to month.

I was losing my hair and had lost a lot of muscle mass as I aged. My body was quite slender and not particularly athletic. As we both got older, the fifteen year age difference became more apparent. I had become complacent and lazy sexually. As I catalogued my short comings, I came to the conclusion that I would be better off taking one for the team. I would have been devastated if my wife left me for a wealthy man, especially Adrian. Sara giving Adrian a little play in exchange for unrestricted access to the egg, and to reduce the threat of blackmail, was the lesser of two evils, it seemed. We had a lengthy chat and agreed that our marriage could survive a once a week "date night" with Adrian.

Even though Sara and I were neck deep in Adrian's shit as a couple, we decided to watch the tapes separately. For me, I didn't need to watch all of the footage. I just wanted to fill in the blanks so that the crazy night made more sense to me. Also, I wanted to see which frame grabs could potentially be the most damaging to my wife and me. Adrian possessed a far higher level of technological savvy than I did. He would be able to stop the tapes at any point, and text the screen-shot to any one on our email lists that he was in possession of. For Sara, there were parts she just couldn't watch. Everyone reacts differently to stress and we were no different. I had two very stiff vodkas and with the third one in my hand entered my home office.