My Best Friend Blackmails Us Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara lays out Adrian’s new rules.
1.4k words
4.26
24.5k
26
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL TO THE "MY BEST FRIEND AND MY WIFE" MULTI-PART SERIES. I RECOMMEND READING THE FIRST SERIES TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF WHY MY WIFE IS SUBMITTING TO MY BEST FRIEND.

*

When Sara left to go meet Adrian, I had no clue she would be gone for three hours. I had made lunch for her around noon. It was a high protein, healthy tuna salad. When she wasn't home by 12.30pm, I ended up eating it. As it turned out I didn't have to worry. Adrian had very considerately taken care of Sara's protein requirements, by allowing her to swallow his semen.

Sara returned home in his limousine, very drunk, and as high as a kite. She was giggling and stumbling in her high heels, as she struggled with the key in the door. I walked down the hallway to let her in the front door, and watched the tail end of Adrian's limo disappear down my driveway. As previously mentioned our open marriage, "live and let live" lifestyle, extended to drug and alcohol use, so I didn't hassle her. She walked over to me excitedly, waving her magic egg and Apple Watch. I assumed she and Adrian had made some kind of deal.

However, before I could ask her about it, Sara was on me. She gave me a sloppy, wet kiss, and I could taste Adrian's semen on her lips and tongue. I wanted to pull away, but she grabbed a handful of my hair, and forced me slowly to my knees. She was the dominant one in our lovemaking, so I didn't do anything to resist.

Once I was kneeling on the marble floor, Sara told me to lie on my back. I got into her desired position and she was looking down at me with glazed eyes. Then she put one foot on either side of my face, hiked up her skirt, removed her panties, and lowered herself slowly onto my face. She was very wet, and Adrian had apparently just come inside her. I extended my tongue and started to lick her clitoris.

Sara wriggled around on my face, enjoying my submission to her, as she discharged Adrian's load into my mouth. She was telling me all about her date with Adrian, and the deal they had struck. She recapped in excruciating detail how she had earned her "egg privileges", as I ate her well-fucked pussy.

Sara excitedly told me how she had made Adrian cancel his wedding plans with some snooty college bitch, and agree to take her instead. When she was absolutely sure that I had eaten all of Adrian's semen from her pussy, she stopped grinding on my face. She got shakily to her feet, kicked off her high heels, and headed for the bedroom.

When she got to the door, Sara turned back towards me and told me to join her. I didn't need asking twice, and got up off the floor and went into our bedroom. She had already taken off her top, and was removing her skirt as I entered the room.

"Want some of Adrian's pussy?" she teased. "Sloppy seconds?"

I wanted to resist her, but was powerless to do so. She laid on her back and spread her legs apart, smiling at me through her glazed eyes. Before I was even completely naked I had an erection, such was the effect this woman had on me. I climbed on top of her and without the need of any additional lubrication, I slipped right inside her wet pussy. We started to fuck, but I could tell she was very disengaged, just kind of going through the motions.

I tried to kiss her, but she recoiled, dismissing me cruelly with the words "baby, don't kiss me, you have Adrian's semen all over your lips."

We fucked in the missionary position for a few moments, until Sara could sense my orgasm was approaching. Then she tenderly placed one hand on my ass, and told me to stop because it hurt. I stopped thrusting into her, and asked her if she wanted to try another position. She giggled, and told me that Adrian had fucked the shit out of her in the limo. Quite frankly, any penetration in any position was going to hurt.

I pulled out of her dejectedly, thinking my opportunity to come was vanishing. Sara sensed my disappointment, and told me that I could still get to come, just not in Adrian's pussy, anymore.

"Adrian's first new rule," she told me with an excited giggle. "First of many I imagine," she continued.

Then she propped herself up on her elbows, and told me to fetch the KY lube. I returned excitedly to the bedroom and handed the lubricating gel to Sara. She flipped the top of the bottle open, and poured a liberal amount of the lube onto her feet. Then she started to rub her feet together, to spread the lubricant around between her soles, toes and the top of her feet. Once her feet were completely slick with the gel, she held the soles together. The arches in her feet created a small, wet cavity for me to fuck.

I didn't need any further invitation and got up on my knees by her feet. We experimented with different foot positions and placement. Finally, Sara put a pillow under her feet to raise them up to the perfect height for me to enjoy. I scooted forward, slipped my cock between her slick soles, and started to fuck them. It felt really great.

Tight and well lubed, not much different than her pussy would have felt. Her toenails had been recently manicured, and were painted the same pale pink color as her fingernails. I complimented her on her impeccable grooming. Sara responded that Adrian told her to be extra feminine for their date. He had even selected that color for her nails, after asking her what his choices were.

It didn't take me long to blow my load all over Sara's pretty feet and toes. especially as she was taunting me the whole time. Telling me that she was Adrian's bitch now. That Adrian had decreed that I was not allowed to come in Sara's pussy anymore. That I was required to pull out before ejaculating. That I could come on her lower body but had to lick my own mess up if I did. That more restrictive rules were certain to follow. I thrusted deep between the soles of Sara's soft feet, and ejaculated on them. She allowed me a couple more pumps before separating her feet.

Then she lifted her feet from the pillow and wiggled her toes. "Lick it up baby," she said.

She was slurring her words as she continued "protein is important. I have already had mine today."

I lowered my head submissively to her semen covered feet, and began to clean my mess up with my tongue. Sara was still taunting me although she was getting less coherent as the wine took full effect. She actually dozed off as I licked my ejaculate from her perfectly manicured feet, so I quietly left our bedroom.

I went to my office and sat at my desk with my head in my hands. My mind was spinning. I knew I was going to lose Sara to my best friend Adrian. I tried to think of a way out of this mess, with my marriage and reputation intact. However, my options were fairly limited.

Sara's number one priority was always going to be her family. She wouldn't allow anything to jeopardize that relationship. Adrian was acutely aware of that and knew it was his main point of leverage. She would definitely honor whatever deal the two of them had struck, over a few glasses of wine and a hit of ecstasy. At least as long as the compromising photos were in play. Sara was going to be Adrian's fuck-toy once a week.

Could I suppress my jealousy and frustration enough to maintain a healthy loving relationship with Sara, in spite of their weekly "date night." I wished I could reverse time ten days and be back in our pre-Adrian state of our marriage. We were struggling a little financially, although we had a roof over our heads. Sara had apparently faked her orgasms throughout our entire relationship, although I was content with our sex life. Now my wealthy best friend was going to turn our lives upside down.