My Best Friend Blackmails Us Pt. 03

Story Info
Adrian lays out his expectations to me.
2k words
4.22
20.4k
18
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian texted me later that afternoon, to tell me that we needed to talk. He told me he would send his car for me at 10am the following morning. Time dragged so slowly for the rest of the day. I really didn't get much sleep at all, as I was worried about the morning meeting with him.

Sara slept just fine of course. She had made her deal with the devil, and was out of the heat. Also, the three glasses of wine, two ecstasy pills and multiple orgasms that she had enjoyed, had rendered her considerably more relaxed than me. In the morning I waited nervously by the door for Adrian's car.

Sara came over to me, gave me a hug, and handed me her hot pink lip gloss.

"This should work if the negotiations stall," she said with a giggle. "It is Adrian's favorite color!"

I didn't take it from her. However, unbeknownst to me, she slipped it in my jacket pocket, when she hugged me again. I knew she was trying to lighten the mood, but her attempt at humor fell flat for me. She had already made her deal and was off the hook. Now I was about to learn what Adrian wanted from me, and I was not in a joking mood.

His car arrived exactly on time, and the driver was waiting for me as I approached the limousine. This was a different guy than before, a much younger, more physically imposing man. He was more like a bodyguard than a chauffeur.

When I got to the door, the bodyguard told me to face the car, and put my hands on the roof. His manner left no room for negotiation, and I complied. He kicked my legs apart roughly, and patted me down thoroughly. Obviously his search yielded nothing, but he did find the hot pink lip gloss, that Sara had slipped into my pocket.

Once he was satisfied I was unarmed, he opened the door for me, and I got into the rear seat of the car. Adrian was already in the car, along with another well dressed man, who I had never met before.

The bodyguard handed the pink lip gloss to Adrian with a quizzical frown. "This was in his pocket," he said without expression, before closing the door of the limo.

Adrian shook my hand, and we exchanged a lukewarm greeting.

"This is Mr. Stanley, my legal counsel," Adrian said by way of introduction.

I gave the attorney a cautious nod, and the car started down my driveway.

"Did you really think I was armed and planning to hurt you, Adrian?" I asked.

He laughed at that suggestion and said, "I had never even considered the possibility that you would have the balls to confront me, much less hurt me. Plus, you entered my car with my favorite colored lip gloss in your pocket. That is a clear indication to me that you are here to submit, not fight."

Adrian held the lip gloss up to the light inside the car. "Pretty little thing, Barbie Pink," he read from the side of the tube, with a condescending smirk. "Sara must have told you this was my favorite color," he continued, relishing my discomfort.

"The pat-down was to make sure you are not wearing a wire. You and I are going to have a very important conversation, but it needs to stay between the two of us, and my team of lawyers." he continued.

His lawyer sat there impassively, as Adrian outlined his version of my future. Over the course of the next few minutes, as I squirmed uncomfortably in front of the two powerful men, Adrian gave me two options.

Option one, I file for divorce from Sara. He had drawn up a list of how I could benefit from this option, and his lawyer handed it to me. As I quickly scanned it, I realized that he would release me from any threat of blackmail. In addition, I could keep the house, and he would pay off the mortgage. He would give me his copy of the tapes back, along with a non-disclosure agreement.

This NDA specified that I would receive two million dollars, if the tapes ever surfaced again. He would also give me one hundred thousand in cash, the day the divorce was finalized. When I read it I was tempted. I got to keep my house, my pride, the tapes and enough cash to start my life over.

I nodded my understanding of option one, and Adrian proceeded to outline option two. The lawyer handed me the sheet containing the details of this second option. I realized that he was in the car, to prevent any accusations on my part, of blackmail. I had read Adrian's initial texts to Sara repeatedly, and noticed that they contained no actual threat of blackmail.

Now with two men present on Adrian's side, they could counter any of my accusations with a "he said, she said" defense, especially as Adrian was certain that I was not wearing a wire.

I read option two over carefully. It was very blunt, seemingly worded to elicit rage from me. Or at least to determine the level of fight within me.

The document outlined Adrian's plan to simply take Sara from me. He would wine and dine her, treat her to a lifestyle that she would aspire to get accustomed to. She already enjoyed sex with Adrian, they had great chemistry, she responded to dominant men, and was emerging as a true submissive. He would exert influence over her through the use of the magic egg, continued recreational use of MDMA, and by forcing her to submit to him, which ignited the fire within her.

Eventually she would file divorce proceedings. She would cite infidelity on my part, with numerous photos to prove it. She would petition the court to give her the house, half of my pension, and spousal support, as she hadn't worked in years. When the divorce was finalized, instead of a generous cash payment of one hundred thousand dollars, the lewd pictures of my extra-marital affair, would be sent to everyone on my side of the email list.

"Your extra-marital affair with a black man" the lawyer repeated slowly, for effect.

The two men sat expressionless, as I absorbed this option. Adrian continued to read from his copy of the manifest.

"Sara will look like an innocent victim, and you will be a pariah in this town, if you can even afford to still live here. The public knowledge that you cheated on your wife, with a black man, will make you a laughing stock. It will effectively neuter you in the eyes of your wife," he continued.

"Adrian will clip your nuts, boy," was the legal counsel's condescending closing statement.

Shortly after the attorney spoke, Adrian got on the intercom, and signaled the driver to stop at the next strip mall. The car slowed down soon after Adrian's directive, and Adrian asked the lawyer if he could make his own way home. He just couldn't resist taking a swipe at me.

"I need a few minutes alone with Chris and his Barbie Pink lip gloss," Adrian said with a chuckle.

I felt my face blush with humiliation, as the lawyer laughed aloud at this, grabbed all of the copies of options A and B, and exited the car. The car pulled swiftly away from the curb. Adrian, sensing that I was on the ropes, continued to pummel me.

"There is more on the table for you, that I didn't want the lawyer to witness," he told me. "I am prepared to find you a hot sugar-baby, to keep your focus away from Sara. I will willingly pay her for the time she spends with you, at least for the first year. I have already run it by Stacey, and she is available. I know you guys have history."

I was surprised to hear that Adrian was aware of my "history" with Stacey. The thought of having Stacey as my girlfriend was appealing, even if Adrian was paying her to be with me. She was definitely an upgrade over my wife, at least in terms of physical appearance. She was eight years younger than my wife, tall and lean with long blonde hair. She had bright blue eyes, and a tight ass. The first time I met her I had gone to meet my wife for lunch, at Mission Viejo Mall. Stacey had joined us, dressed to kill, and exuding sexual confidence.

I think the first words I ever heard her say were "Who do I have to blow around here to get a martini?"

My cock stiffened at the sight of this beautiful, yet slutty woman, and I was instantly enamored with her. I jerked off many times, fantasizing about this young hottie. Then, one summer, she stayed at our house for a few days, because hers was being tented for termites. My wife was working at the time, and Stacey was between jobs. She paraded around my house wearing skimpy clothes for several days, until the cumulative sexual tension became too much for me.

She had a habit of leaving her clothes all over the place. One day I went to brush my teeth after lunch. Stacey had left her panties on the bathroom counter, after she showered, and I jerked off in them. As soon as I came inside the crotch of them, I regretted it. Stacey came into the bathroom right after I had washed my hands, looked at her panties, and could see I had soiled them.

She looked me right in the eye with her blue eyes, and said "did you move my panties you naughty boy?"

I shuffled around uncomfortably, with my erection still visible, and I could tell that she was enjoying watching me sweat.

She giggled and said, "it is flattering that you jerked off into my panties," and left the room excitedly.

That was my "history" with Stacey. I hoped to God she hadn't shared that with Adrian.

Adrian broke the silence, as I contemplated whether or not he was aware of my embarrassing encounter with Stacey's underwear.

"Any questions?" he said in a firm voice.

"So, if I decide to divorce Sara, Stacey is available to be my girlfriend for the first year?" I asked, seeking clarification.

"Live-in girlfriend," he corrected me. "Stacey's lease on her townhome expires in two months and she will need somewhere to live. She understands exactly what her end of the bargain entails. Jesus, for the amount I have agreed to pay her each month, I hope you turn her into your fuck-toy. She will be completely available for all of your sexual desires. Better yet, you will have a drawer full of her silky panties to jerk off into, if that is more your style."

Fuck! Apparently Stacey had shared our history with this obnoxious asshole. His car was approaching my house now, and I asked him when he needed my decision.

"You know I am not a patient man," he said calmly. "However, I understand that this will be a life-changing decision for you. Such decisions, need to be pondered, absorbed and fully accepted. I will give you three months to let me know. If you can't decide by then, I will enact "plan B", and you will forever regret your indecisiveness."

The car pulled up my driveway, and as I got out, Adrian gave me one more kick in the nuts.

He handed me the Barbie pink lip gloss, and said "Give this to Sara. I am taking her to a wedding this weekend, and she will need it."

I meekly took the lipstick from him, and just like that he was heading down my driveway. When I got home Sara was in the living room, talking excitedly on the phone.

She was obviously talking to Adrian, because I heard her say "Did you make him suck your cock baby? He came prepared with your favorite lip gloss!"

This was turning into a nightmare for me, and I slinked off into my office, to try and get my head around my new normal.