My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 07

Story Info
Sara shares her limits with Adrian.
3k words
4.24
14.9k
18
3

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the limousine sped south towards San Clemente, Adrian opened up to Sara for the first time.

"Sara, I want you to leave Chris and come and live with me," he began. "I am better equipped to take care of you, physically and financially. You can have everything you ever wanted. You deserve more than Chris can offer you. The sad truth is he can't afford you any more. I manage his finances, and you guys are struggling. He is on the verge of losing everything. You should abandon ship, now."

"Obviously, I am very flattered, Adrian," Sara began. "However, it is just too soon for me to make a decision like that. Also, under the circumstances, I wouldn't know if my choice to leave Chris was partially motivated by blackmail. I would like our current situation to be completely resolved, before I make any huge decisions."

"I understand Sara," Adrian began softly. "I am so sorry to have blackmailed you guys. The opportunity just fell into my lap, and I thought it would be a way for us to be together. I have wanted you ever since we met, all those years ago. Now that Chris is struggling to meet his financial obligations, why don't you let me take care of you. Give you everything you deserve. If you agree to marry me, I will destroy the security footage, right after you guys get divorced. I want you in my life."

"You can continue to have me in your life, Adrian. You just need to share me with my husband, at least for the foreseeable future. Of course, I will be exclusive to you sexually, unless you decide you want me to give handjobs to college guys, you asshole," she said with a smile.

"Is it because of the way I treat you sexually?" he asked, trying to figure out what he needed to do to have her as his own. "I honestly thought you responded favorably to humiliation, but I can change if that is the issue. I can start respecting you as an equal partner. I can stop acting as if you are my sex-toy, if that's what you need. I am sorry to have treated you as my plaything."

Sara cut him off abruptly. "Adrian, I love the way you treat me sexually," she told him. "You made me realize I need a strong man in my life. I love submitting to you. I love the way people look at us, when you saunter into a room with a submissive blonde walking a couple of steps behind you. You were my first black lover. I had my first ever orgasm kneeling at your feet. You were the first man I sucked off, to completion. My first facial. My first proper tit-fuck to climax. You were the first guy I gave my panties to."

Sara smiled sweetly at him, and continued, "Look at me Adrian. As innocent as I look, do you really think any man before you, ever had the balls to ask me to lick his ass? You didn't ask either, you took. You were the first guy to bend me over a desk and fuck my ass too. And believe me, as long as I live, you will be the one and only man to urinate on me."

Sara paused for dramatic effect. She knew Adrian's favorite sexual activity was to take a piss on his partner.

"The way you treated me on my Anniversary, was the sexual highlight of my life. You don't know hot it makes me feel when you force me out of my comfort zone. Take control. Dress me up like a slut. Bleach my hair platinum blonde. Threaten to share me with others. Threaten to give me 'E' cup breast implants. Please don't ever change that part of our relationship."

Adrian was smiling broadly, as my wife shared her deepest desires with him. He kissed her again, and asked her where her limits were.

She thought for a few moments and then replied shyly. "I guess no drawing blood, if you are into BDSM. If you gift me to someone else, only safe sex. No poop. If you brand me or tattoo me, please place it discretely, so I can still go to church, or home for Thanksgiving dinner."

Adrian's mouth was open in disbelief, at how many liberties she had just invited him to take with her.

"Do you want to choose a safe word?" Adrian continued.

"I don't need one," Sara responded without hesitation. "I trust you to know when I have had enough."

Adrian's cock, which had been stiffening and rising, as she shared her extremely short list of limits, was now fully erect, at her mention of not needing a safe word.

"Can I still take you out to dinner, or dancing, as long as we drive an hour from your house?"

Sara nodded submissively, back in character, and said quietly, "whatever you want Adrian."

My wife noticed his cock was rock-hard again, and put one of her hands around the base of it. It responded favorably to her touch, and throbbed as she caressed his balls with the other hand.

"Let's prepare a midnight snack for that pussy husband of mine," she said with a giggle.

Sara arose slowly from the rear seat of the limo, and knelt on the floor in front of him. First, she slipped the blazer from her shoulders, so she was just wearing her short skirt and high heels. As she knelt before him, she picked up the aluminum egg and began to lubricate it. It slipped into her asshole easily, and then she sat on his lap facing him.

They kissed tenderly for a few moments. Sara could feel his cock jumping around between his legs, as he responded to the new connection between them. He turned the egg back on, and she let out a quiet moan. After a few more kisses, she grabbed the end of his cock, and mounted him. She was soaking wet, and he slid in easily.

They made love very tenderly, as they sped towards my house. Sara came twice more with the egg in her ass.

Then the driver came on the intercom, and said "ten minutes out sir."

Adrian thanked the driver for the heads-up. My wife continued to bounce up and down in Adrian's lap, as they worked on my midnight snack. Even though it was now 2am.

The black stretch limousine finally inched its way up her long gravel driveway. Adrian instructed the driver to park right by the front door, and to give them a few minutes to say good night. Adrian and my wife continued to fuck, in the back seat. She had one more orgasm, at the thought of having sex in her own driveway, with another man. Shortly after she came, Adrian blew a huge load deep inside her pussy.

Sara quickly dismounted him, and said cheerfully, "I want to feed your load to my pussy of a husband, while it is still warm!"

The driver opened the rear door, and Sara walked away from the car, in just her skirt and blazer, and of course, her sky high fuck-me pumps.

I had gone to bed around 1am. At some point, I resigned myself to the fact, that my wife was spending the night with Adrian. It was a great relief to hear my front door open, and Sara entered our bedroom a few moments later. She turned the bedroom light on, and walked over to the bed. I started to speak, but she cut me off.

"Not now baby" she said with a giggle.

Sara was wearing a blazer, short skirt and very high heels. I laid passively on the bed, as I watched her remove her blazer. I must admit, I was a little surprised that she was bra less, in fact completely naked, under the blazer. Next the skirt hit the floor, and I noticed her panties were gone.

Sara slipped her heels off, and climbed up on the bed. I knew what was happening next, and laid still as she straddled my face. Shortly after she placed her knees either side of my head, semen began to leak out of her pussy. She seemed sober tonight, and very relaxed. I placed one hand on her stomach, and felt her abs tighten, as she squeezed this warm jizz load into my open mouth.

After Sara was sure that I had consumed every last drop, she said sweetly, "Do you want to fuck me before bed? I will leave my blue eyes in," she teased, "and my platinum hair if you like."

I had been lying in bed, thinking about her and Adrian, and was so fucking horny. I told her I wanted to come, and she left the room giggling. When she returned moments later she had the lube and the pocket pussy in her hand.

"How do you want me baby?" she cooed.

Truthfully, I wanted to fuck her doggy-style, but knowing she had her piercing blue eyes in, I elected missionary. Sara got on her back and lubed up my new pussy. As I got on top of her, we kissed for a few moments. Then, once I was hard, she slid the pocket pussy under her ass, and grabbed the head of my cock.

"Adrian fucked me about twenty minutes ago," she taunted, "I am relieved that your cock is much smaller than his."

Then she slid my cock into the entrance of the well-lubricated pocket pussy. I knew I wasn't going to last long, as soon as she opened her piercing blue eyes, and started to share the details of her evening with Adrian. However, I didn't anticipate blowing my wad in less than sixty seconds, which is what happened. After I came in the pocket pussy, we kissed again for a few moments.

Sara remained on her back until I withdrew from my pocket pussy, to continue the illusion that I had actually fucked her. I thanked her for trying to accommodate me, despite Adrian's new rules, and she smiled sweetly at me.

After Sara showered and removed her eye contacts, she remained in the bathroom and made a phone call. There was only one person she would call at 2.30am, and I listened intently, trying to eavesdrop.

I heard Sara say "Of course not baby. He came in his pussy, not yours. The pocket pussy you bought him. He also willingly ate your load from my pussy, before it even got cold."

They talked for another fifteen minutes before she bid him a good night.

"I love you too baby," were the last words I heard, and that really stung me to hear.

The truth was, Sara did love us both, just in very different ways. She loved me as an ex-lover, now roommate, who really couldn't afford to pay the rent. She loved him as an assertive alpha male, who took all kinds of liberties with her, and made her wet for his touch. The three of us co-existed in relative peace, and neither of us put a label on the others.

I knew Adrian wouldn't honor our original agreement. It was just supposed to be a little taste of my wife, once a week. Mostly blowjobs, with occasional penetrative sex, in exchange for unrestricted access to her orgasms, through the use of the magic egg. He just couldn't help himself, and kept moving the goalposts.

At the end of their "date", Sara would kneel before him, and look up at him adoringly. He would critique her evening's performance, and detail ways she could improve his experience, in the future. As Adrian basked in his post-orgasmic bliss, he would also inform Sara of any rule changes he had decided to implement.

Tonight, his driver had taken them to a secluded private beach, to watch the sunset. They chatted amiably for a while. That is, until Sara let it slip that she was wearing her piercing blue eye contacts, when hubby came in the pocket pussy.

Adrian's face clouded over, as he processed, what he perceived as her infidelity. Sara sat there timidly, afraid to speak, even scared to mutter an apology.

Adrian turned what could have been a very romantic date, into something very sordid. As the driver sat behind the blacked-out partition of the town car, Adrian ass-fucked my wife in the back seat. As he approached his climax, he grabbed a fistful of her platinum hair, and yanked her head back roughly.

"Let's enjoy our first sunset together," he said cruelly.

As the sun touched the horizon, he unloaded deep into Sara's anal passage. My wife had started to enjoy being dominated, and continued to take his abuse without any protest. Until tonight.

After Adrian had ejaculated deep into Sara's ass, he pulled his cock from her tight little hole. She got off the rear seat immediately, and knelt on the floor of the town car as expected. She had some wet wipes, and was between his muscular thighs, as she started to clean his cock for him.

He was sipping from a bottle of water, carefully examining the enema receipt, to ensure it was purchased today. Once he was satisfied that I had followed his instructions, he spoke up.

"Sara, I have a new rule for you. One that your hubby is not going to like at all!"

Sara's face dropped as she waited for the next bombshell to drop. Adrian paused for dramatic effect, enjoy her anticipation.

"From now on, you are required to wear your piercing blue eye contacts, every time we are together," he began. "I really enjoy watching your platinum hair fall across my thighs, when you suck my cock. Those amazing blue contacts, that completely transform your eyes, will be a welcomed addition the next time you blow me. Of course, it goes without saying, that your husband can never see those beautiful blue eye contacts of yours again. That visual stimulation now belongs solely to me."

Sara stiffened at this latest request, and he noticed her reticence.

He told her that he valued her honesty, and said simply "thoughts?"

It wasn't really a discussion. Sara was kneeling between his legs, looking up at him, as he dictated his plans. However, he had asked her for her thoughts.

So, she whispered quietly "Adrian, please, not that. Those blue contact lenses are significant to my marriage. I have only worn them for Chris, a few times, in our whole relationship. It hurt Chris very badly to watch me lift my bridal veil, so that you could gaze into my piercing blue eyes, as you came all over my face."

Adrian laughed at that memory and said, "I will leave it up to you to decide, Sara. I won't force you to do that, if you don't want to. I trust you to make the right decision, but only do it if it makes you happy."

They both knew that Sara would be wearing her piercing blue eyes on their next date. Also, that she would be smiling up at him, as she knelt before him and sucked him off.

When my wife shared Adrian's latest "request", I have to admit it really hurt me. I loved those eye contacts. Sara had purchased them as a very special treat for me. The first time she wore them, we made love in the missionary position. She made eye contact with me, and I exploded inside her, almost immediately. After I had ejaculated somewhat prematurely, we gazed into each other's eyes, and Sara promised to give me a blowjob on my birthday, wearing her baby-blue eye contacts.

Granted this happened several years ago, but I felt my cock start to stiffen inside of her, as she talked dirty. Once I was fully erect, we made love again, still lying in the missionary position. I lasted a little longer this time, but as soon as we made eye contact, I felt my balls start to churn and knew I was close. Sara just looked so innocent with her light blonde hair, and those piercing blue eyes. The thought of her sucking me off, while she looked up at me, was too much.

Seconds later, as she giggled at how excited I was, I emptied my nuts inside her tight pussy. We reserved those piercing blue eye contacts for very special occasions. I think I made love to my wife, while she wore them, maybe six times over the course of our marriage. Of course, the birthday blowjob was an empty promise. She said that to enhance my orgasm. She had never sucked me off to completion before, with or without those beautiful eye contacts. Sara viewed oral sex solely as an act of foreplay, until she met Adrian.

"Can't you just tell Adrian to fuck off, Sara?" I implored her, when she dropped this latest bombshell. "Those beautiful blue contact lenses are a very private part of our sex life. They had never even been outside of our bedroom, prior to our Anniversary threesome with Adrian. He was only the second man to see you wearing them."

Obviously Adrian enjoyed far more visual stimulation from those piercing blue eyes, than I ever had. Sara had gazed into Adrian's eyes wearing them, as he fucked her on the floor of my office. Adrian had lifted up her lace wedding veil, as he fucked her tits, so that he could see the innocent look she had while wearing them. Even when he had ejaculated all over her face, thereby ruining her bridal veil, she had maintained eye contact with him. Sara was determined that Adrian remember that he had taken her innocence from her forever.

Of course, a week later on date night, Sara knelt before Adrian, sucking his cock. She was wearing her beautiful blue eyes, and maintained eye contact with him, smiling as he came in her mouth. After he withdrew his cock from her lips, he condescendingly patted her on the top of her head.

"You made the right decision about your blue eyes, Sara. I am proud of you. Good girl".

Sara smiled up at him, and the words "Whatever you want Adrian" came from her lips, instead of the words "fuck off" that I had asked her to say.