My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 09

Story Info
Adrian gives Sara to Sergei for his birthday.
1.9k words
4.14
15.2k
10
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergei expected to work on his birthday, as he did just about every day of the year. Adrian rarely drove himself any more. He preferred being in the back seat of the limo, so that he could work between appointments. Driving in Southern California was very time consuming, and Adrian hated the thought of being stuck in traffic, with nothing productive to do. So, every day Sergei drove him around, while Adrian made phone calls, attended meetings, and closed deals.

On the appointed day, Adrian sent his hair stylist and makeup team over to our home, and they got my wife ready for Sergei's birthday treat. Of course, I was oblivious to what was going on, and thought it was a regular date night. I had been to the pharmacy, and administered the required enema to Sara. Then I retreated to my office, as the team beautified my wife.

The limo pulled in to my driveway exactly on time, at 4pm. I heard the sound of Sara's high heels clicking on the marble floor, and it sounded like she dropped a bag by the front door. Then I heard her heels on the floor again, as she went back into the bedroom. A few moments later she came back to the front door, and let herself out. The limo horn honked, and I scurried into the hallway, to carry her bags to the car. There was just one large holdall today.

Sergei was standing by the rear door, as I brought the holdall to the car. The trunk was closed which was unusual, so I walked to where he was standing. I had no idea that today was his sixth-fifth birthday. Also, no idea that a team of talented makeup artists and a hairstylist, had transformed my wife into Sergei's party favor.

Sergei was dressed very nicely, in some linen slacks and a tailored silk shirt, which was quite a departure from his chauffeur uniform.

I looked at him quizzically, holding up the holdall, and said "Sara's traveling light tonight."

Sergei took the holdall from me, and I took that as my signal to leave. As I walked towards my front door, I looked back briefly, and noticed Sergei hand the holdall to someone in the back seat. He shut the rear door, got into the driver seat, and disappeared down my driveway.

Several hours later the limo came up my driveway. Sara exited the sleek black car and came in the front door. She was wearing a long trench coat, and said a brief hi, before disappearing down the hallway. A few minutes later, she came into our living room in her bathrobe and slippers, having taken a quick shower. She was quite tipsy, but poured herself another glass of wine, and started telling me all about her crazy evening.

Sara told me that it was Sergei's sixty-fifth birthday today, and that Adrian had planned a fun birthday surprise for him. My heart sank immediately, as I surmised that my wife was probably part of his birthday present. As Sara started her story, I slumped in the chair, resigned to hearing the juicy details. This was a double-edged sword for me. I hated not knowing what indignities my wife had suffered, but always regretted finding out, when she finally told me.

Sara told me that she had entered the limo, with a long trench coat draped over her shoulders, for modesty. The makeup team had done a fantastic job, transforming her into her new role, as a schoolgirl.

"Baby, you wouldn't believe how adorable they made me look for Sergei," Sara began excitedly. "They made me look so much younger. They did my makeup in such a way, as to focus on my youth and innocence. Through skillful use of foundation, they were able to make my skin blemish-free. Then by lightly accentuating my eyes, and contouring my cheekbones, they made me look extremely youthful. I looked so cute that Adrian almost had a change of plans and took me for himself. I had to remind him that I was dressed up for Sergei, not him and he got really jealous. You know how he gets, baby. All riled up and wanting what is rightfully his."

"Are you saying that you are rightfully his, Sara?" I asked, trying to get an assessment of where Sara's loyalties lie.

"No, baby," she assured me. "That is just a figure of speech. Anyway, they put a little red blush on my cheeks, to give me a girlish look. My lips were glossed red, and were drawn in expertly with lip liner. My eyes were the highlight of my innocent looking face.

The piercing blue eye lenses looked stunning, against the subtlety of my face makeup. My natural hair has grown over the last few months, and is only a couple of inches shorter than my wig. I honestly looked like a schoolgirl."

I could feel myself getting hard at the thought of my wife being transformed into a birthday gift for a sixty-five year old man. It was just so dirty.

"I have undergone several sessions of lightening the shade of my hair, and it now matches the wig exactly," she continued excitedly. "So the hair stylist dispensed with the wig for this evening, and just added a few inches of length, through the use of platinum blonde hair extensions. They styled my hair into long pigtails, which seemed appropriate for a schoolgirl. They were held in place with two red plaid silk bows. I wish Adrian had allowed you to have a quick look at the photos we took of me, baby. I looked so adorable."

I shuffled around uneasily in my chair, as I had an erection, wondering where this story was heading. My wife continued to detail the rest of her schoolgirl costume. Adrian had bought it at Trashy Lingerie in Hollywood, which is known for its great attention to detail, and fantasy costumes.

Sara's schoolgirl outfit consisted of a very short pleated red plaid skirt, and matching crop top. The crop top was a couple of sizes too small, and did a great job of squeezing her perky tits together. Under the tiny skirt, the matching plaid garter belt was clearly visible, as it held up some red plaid stockings.

She wore plaid shoes with sky-high heels. There was a tiny plaid bow affixed to each shoe. Her tiny silk g-string was a matching red plaid, and had a little red bow on the front of it. She wore a red choker and matching cuffs, which made her look very girly. The costume looked fantastic, and she couldn't wait to get Adrian's approval.

When Sara slowly removed her trench coat, Adrian smiled broadly and said "holy fuck you look amazing."

She did a quick twirl in the back of the limo, and Adrian complimented her hair.

"All natural" she said, suddenly proud that she was a platinum blonde. "I do have a couple of hair extensions in, but the wig is gone, in case Sergei is a hair puller!"

Adrian laughed at this, and they smiled at each other, enjoying the moment. Adrian told her he needed to apply the finishing touch, and handed her three of her beloved MDMA pills.

"Three pills tonight?" Sara asked quizzically, "you have only ever given me two ecstasy tablets in the past."

"A treat for later, for being a good girl," he condescendingly told her.

Sara swallowed two of the MDMA pills and put the third one on top of the holdall, in the limo. Then, as gracefully as she could, she slipped the magic egg into her asshole.

"The egg should stop Sergei from trying to butt-fuck you," Adrian said, "he loves anal."

Sara looked very worried, until she realized he was joking. Adrian fired up the magic egg to get my wife aroused, and they waited for the drugs to kick in. Sara got close to orgasm quickly tonight, excited at the lewd prospect, of being an old man's birthday gift. Adrian kept her tantalizingly close, just the way he liked her. She was way more malleable, when that egg was humming away in her ass. She enjoyed two glasses of wine, to further take the edge off. Then, finally Sara told Adrian she was ready.

For his part, Adrian had changed into an authentic chauffeur's uniform, that was beautifully pressed. He had a matching cap and shiny black shoes. He removed his Apple Watch, and turned off the vibrating egg. He put this watch in the holdall, and put on a more modest time piece, that was more appropriate for a driver.

After about an hour in the car, Sara was feeling no pain. She had a buzz from the wine, and the ecstasy had kicked in. She was already missing the gentle hum of the egg, even though it had only been a few minutes since Adrian silenced it.

"Keep the egg inside your asshole while you are alone with Sergei," Adrian instructed her. "There are some parts of yours that are mine alone, off-limits to all other men. Your tight little butthole is one of them."

Sara just wanted to take care of Sergei quickly, and then have her first orgasm of the evening. Adrian got on the intercom and asked Sergei to get off the freeway, and pull into the first available strip mall. Once the car was parked, Adrian got out of the rear door.

He turned to my wife and said, "give the old man a quick birthday blowjob, and then I will make sure you come as much as you want."

Adrian walked around the back of the limo and went to Sergei's door. He opened it and invited Sergei to swap places with him. Sergei was a little confused that Adrian was dressed as a chauffeur, but followed Adrian's lead. Adrian led Sergei to the rear of the limo, and opened the door for him.

"Get in Sergei," he said, "this lovely young lady would like to have a birthday drink with you."

Sergei hesitated at the door before Sara added "please Sergei, join me for a birthday toast."

Sara told me that the old man climbed into the back of the limo, and sat next to her. Adrian closed the door behind him and got into the driver's seat.

"Where to ma'am?" came the voice over the intercom.

"Get on the freeway and just drive please," she responded.

After she hung up the intercom, she smiled sweetly at Sergei.

"What's your poison, Sergei?" Sara asked him.

With his limited English, he didn't understand what she meant. So, she asked him what he wanted to drink. He decided to have a whiskey, and she poured him a large measure, and handed him the glass. They touched their glasses together, and she wished him a happy birthday.

My wife told me that Sergei was dressed very casually, in some nice slacks, and an expensive looking silk shirt. Apparently Adrian had taken him shopping for his birthday, and given him the night off from his uniform. They had shared a non-alcoholic beer together, and Adrian had expressed his gratitude to the man who had driven him around for years.

Sara was very aware that Sergei was checking her out, and she flirted shamelessly with him.

After a few minutes of flirting, Sara spoke up. "Adrian wanted me to give you a birthday treat, Sergei, as a token of his gratitude."

Sergei didn't quite understand her implication, and looked confused. She tried to clarify the situation for him.

"Adrian wants me to thank you, for your years of faithful service," she told him.

He still looked clueless, and his naivety was both refreshing and attractive to her.

"Sergei" Sara said, as she placed her hand on his upper thigh, right next to his cock, "l am your birthday gift!"