My Best Friend Derails My Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara manipulates Adrian's boss, John.
1.7k words
4.17
10.2k
13
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual check release process took three weeks. The paperwork typically sat in this office for about a week, before it got mailed to the Audit Department. If Adrian could get his boss to come and sign it right now, that would cut a week from the time. Sara told me that she gave Adrian a very tender blowjob as he spoke to his boss.

"Hi John, you know I wouldn't ask for your help, unless it was for a VIP client. Can you sign off on a check release for an emergency withdrawal?"

The investment industry is very rigid in its hierarchy, and it was quite an unorthodox request. However, Adrian was the golden boy within the company. He managed hundreds of millions of dollars for NFL players, and continued to add to his roster every year. For this reason, his boss told him he would be there in twenty minutes.

Adrian hung up the phone and told Sara the good news. He watched her, as she worked to reward him, for the first phone call. She looked so submissive kneeling under his desk, sucking his huge black cock through his zipper.

She was wearing a brand new pink dress, that Adrian had just bought for her. Adrian wanted her to look nice and wholesome for his boss. So, he told Sara that he was close to orgasm, and to be careful not to get any of his semen on her dress. Luckily, she managed to swallow his load, without spilling a drop. She cleaned him up with her lips, remaining under the desk until he was flaccid.

"I wonder if Melody cleans Chris' cock so thoroughly, after she sucks him off under his desk?" Adrian said with a laugh, as he enjoyed fanning the flames.

Then he extended his hand to Sara and helped her to her feet. Sara straightened her garter-belt straps, and pulled the hem of her silk dress down. She left the office and went into his private bathroom to reapply her lipstick. When she emerged a couple of moments later, she was the picture of innocence.

Adrian and Sara shared a laugh, and he said "is your pussy of a husband still outside the office door?"

Adrian sat at his desk and made a second phone call. He called the Audit Department, and told them that they had a VIP client, who was cashing out some investments. They needed to expedite the check, and had already done as much as they could on their end. The District Manager had dropped everything to sign the release paperwork, and had indicated that they could save time, by faxing the documents directly to the Auditor, for immediate review, and hopefully approval.

Adrian asked the Auditor if this was acceptable to him, knowing full well that the answer was yes. However, the Auditor asked for a cover letter from the District Manager himself, requesting the check approval. Adrian got a direct fax number, and said he expected to fax the documents within the next thirty minutes.

Sara told me that when Adrian hung up the phone, she laughed and thanked him. My first thought was that she had just sucked him off. He should be thanking her!

Sara continued with her story. Adrian explained that they were only halfway there. Sara needed to convince his boss to sign a cover letter, requesting an immediate review, and approval of the check release. Sara told Adrian to draft a cover letter, and she would get John to sign it.

A few minutes later the District Manager strode confidently into Adrian's office. He never knocked on the door, such was his stature within the organization. The two men exchanged pleasantries, and Adrian introduced Sara to John, his boss. Sara told me that John was quite enamored with her, and was openly checking her out. I thought it was so cute, that she still hadn't figured out that all men were enamored with her. She was a very sexy woman, especially now that she an expensive new wardrobe to highlight her desirability.

Sara told me that she flirted shamelessly with John, pulling out all the stops. He sat on the large leather sofa and reviewed the documents, that required his signature. Sara feigned interest in the legal paperwork, and purposefully asked John a couple of very dumb questions. He seemed captivated by this blonde airhead, and began to explain the documents to her. He rested the paperwork on his knees.

Sara told me that she moved closer to him, hiked her skirt up, and knelt on the floor next to him, to view the paperwork. John shifted uneasily on the sofa, as he got an eyeful of Sara's tits. Adrian knew what Sara was up to, and smiled at her power of seduction. Adrian excused himself saying he needed to make a few phone calls. He walked into the conference room that adjoined his office, and closed the heavy oak door.

Sara said once Adrian left, she increased her flirtation with John. As she knelt in front of the investment banker she started to flatter him.

"Where did you go to school, John? Does your job require certain qualifications? How old were you when you realized you were smarter than most people?"

He was enjoying Sara's attention, and she kept looking up at him, with her practiced innocent smile. She suspected he had an erection by now, and moved closer to John.

She placed one of her manicured hands on top of the paperwork, that was in his lap, and let it rest there way too long. When she saw the paperwork move in his lap, her suspicions were confirmed. Sara removed her hand from the top of the papers, and grabbed a cushion from the sofa. She placed it carefully on the floor right next to John's foot, and knelt on it. John was very apologetic and patted the sofa next to him.

"Please Sara, have a seat. You must be getting uncomfortable in that position."

Sara told me that she looked up at John, shyly.

Then in a girlish voice, she said, "I think it is appropriate that I remain on my knees, John, as I have a huge favor to ask you."

John swallowed hard, and the paperwork on his lap moved again. Sara said that he was visibly aroused now, and so she slid one hand under the paperwork, and gently squeezed his erect cock. Now that she had his undivided attention, she stroked his cock through his suit pants, with her fingernails. He started to breathe a little heavier, and she began to seduce him with her words. She was an expert at getting inside a man's head, and she played John like a fiddle.

"What favor are you going to ask me? What do you want, Sara?" John said softly.

"What I want, and what we can do with my husband just outside that door, are two different things," she began.

John was captivated by her forward approach, and asked her again what he could do for her.

"You could start by taking me to dinner, John. Somewhere very expensive that my husband could never afford. Somewhere quiet and romantic, where we could get to know each other."

She continued to stroke his cock through his suit pants, and his breathing got more labored.

"Are you married John?" she asked.

He told her he was widowed two years ago, and just about ready to start dating again.

"Perfect," she replied in a sexy voice. "Would you like to take me out and show me off John? I can be the perfect arm-candy for a powerful man like you."

Sara told me that she scooted closer to John, and put her lips right next to his ear. She continued to whisper sweet nothings in his ear, and occasionally nibbled his earlobe. She increased the pace and friction of her over the clothes handjob.

"How would you take me John, if my husband wasn't outside that door?" she whispered. "Would you bend me over Adrian's desk, and take me doggy-style? Hike my skirt up over my tight little ass, and fuck me? I am wearing a garter-belt and stockings. Or are you more of a blowjob guy? I would love to give a powerful well dressed man like yourself a loving blowjob. Maybe after we go to dinner you will let me suck your cock on the ride home?"

She gave his earlobe a nibble and continued teasing him. "If my husband wasn't here, I would give you the dirtiest lap dance you have ever had. Then I would pull my panties to the side, get on your lap and you could slide into my tight little pussy. It is clean shaven and very wet right now."

It took a few minutes. However, right as Sara asked John if he had ever enjoyed fucking someone in the ass, he exploded in his pants. He let out a groan as he ejaculated. Sara kept stroking his cock, until he finally put his hand on hers to stop her.

"You fucking stud, John," Sara whispered as he caught his breath.

Sara slowly arose from her knees, making no attempt to pull the hem of her dress down. John was getting a great visual of her matching garter belt straps, as she left the office, and went into the conference room. She sauntered back in to the office a few minutes later, with a bottle of water for John, the check release paperwork, and the cover letter.

To his surprise, Sara knelt right back on the cushion before him. She handed him the water, and asked him for his phone number. After they exchanged phone numbers, she handed him a pen. He signed the check release paperwork, and the cover letter for the fax machine. Sara remained on her knees, with her hand intertwined with his, promising him all kinds of sexual delights, until Adrian entered the office.

I was rock-hard listening to my wife tell her story of how she got our check release handled. That also explained why the District Manager, who I now know is John, was so flustered when he shook my hand. My wife had just knelt before him, and made him come in his pants!