My Best Friend Forces Me Pt. 06

Story Info
Ivan enjoys Svetlana and I.
1.3k words
4.04
10.6k
2
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than ten minutes after the staff left the Garden Villa, I was on my knees in the bathroom. I was kneeling on my heart-shaped "sucky pillow", wearing Svetlana's pink silky pajamas. Svetlana had given me a healthy spritz of the perfume that Ivan had responded favorably to. I was wearing the Barbie Pink lipgloss, that this imposing man had found in my pocket, on the first day that he searched me.

He had asked Svetlana if I would wear the "SLUT" collar, and she had said, "Whatever you desire Ivan."

Svetlana had allowed him to personally collar me. I could see his erection jumping around in his pants, as he fastened the "SLUT" collar around my neck. I also wore the platinum blonde wig, that Svetlana had retrieved from the trunk of the limo. My hot pink, wet-look nails rested on his zipper, as he admired his reflection in the mirrors. He had chosen the bathroom, because of the floor to ceiling mirrors. Svetlana watched without emotion, and I could tell she had reverted back to sociopath mode.

"Thank Ivan for the ride, Chrissy. He saved your ass today."

I thanked the muscular Russian, and he looked down at me with a sneer.

"Suck my cock lipgloss boy," he said with a cruel smile.

I am a small man physically, and my pink fingernails looked so feminine and dainty, as I slowly unzipped his pants. Ivan was a young man, and was already rock-hard when his cock sprang from his pants.

He looked at me menacingly and told me, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

I started to give him a slow tender blowjob, but he wanted to control the pace. He grabbed me firmly by the ears, and started to fuck my face. I had only sucked one cock before, so I was by no means an expert. Ivan was so rough and forceful, that I tried just to remain passive, and take his abuse.

Ten minutes later I was gagging, as Ivan kept trying to deep-throat me. Svetlana was watching intently, enjoying the sight of my eyes watering. Finally, she intervened.

"Give him a break before he throws up on you. I have something interesting that you might want to experience," she said, showing something on her phone to him.

"What is that called in English?" he asked, having seemingly had his interest piqued.

Svetlana looked directly at me, and said, "that is a rimjob, Ivan."

Ivan said the word in both English and Russian as he struggled with the English pronunciation.

"Reem job. жополиз. Riem job. жополиз. Rimjob. жополиз."

After the third attempt he had mastered the English word, and I had learned one new word in Russian. I had it phonetically correct, but had no clue how to spell it.

Ivan turned his attention away from the phone and looked at me.

"I want a rimjob, lipgloss boy," he said dismissively.

I flashed Svetlana an icy stare, as Ivan put one foot up on the claw foot bath tub. I moved my sucky pillow over to the bath tub, and knelt submissively on it. At least Ivan was in shape, and well-groomed, I thought, as I started to lick his nuts. Once again, Ivan didn't need any foreplay.

"Ass not balls," he said in a threatening manner.

I grazed my tongue slowly across his taint, and he tensed up. Then I continued my tongue's journey until I reached his asshole. I gave his ass a tender kiss and then Ivan, evidently not a big fan of being teased, grabbed the back of my head, and forced my face into his asshole.

He made me rim him for nearly ten minutes, as he admired our reflection in the floor to ceiling mirror. He muttered some things under his breath, in a language that I didn't understand. I assumed it was Russian, because Svetlana understood him. She, of course, was happy to translate, repeating his derisive comments in English.

"Eat my ass you fucking pussy," was the last thing she said.

"Is it possible to come from just the rimjob?" Ivan asked me. "It feels great, but I don't think this will get me off."

I took this as a chance to get back at Svetlana. I removed my tongue from his asshole, and looked directly at Svetlana.

"Ivan, there is no way you will orgasm from the rimjob alone. When you are ready to come, Svetlana will suck your cock," I offered. "She owes you too. She tricked you into driving us here, by offering you a blowjob on the private jet. All you got was a little road-head. You couldn't even enjoy the visual, as you had to keep your eyes on the road. She definitely owes you a little more action. She has her own personal sucky pillow too."

Svetlana was glaring at me now and I gave her a sweet smile.

Ivan laughed. "Get your Sucky pillow, Svetlana, and kneel before me. I want to come in your mouth, while Chrissy gives me a rimjob. Both of you bitches owe me."

As Svetlana left the bathroom to fetch her Sucky pillow, Ivan shouted something else in Russian. When she returned, she had her perfume and the Barbie Pink lipgloss. He allowed me to take a quick break, and we both watched, as the beautiful young Czech girl glossed her lips in the huge mirror. Once her lips were pink, she spritzed herself with her perfume. Both Ivan and I inhaled her scent. She sprayed me too, and the bathroom smelled very girly.

Svetlana placed her Sucky pillow at Ivan's feet, and knelt before him. She put her beautiful lips on Ivan's cock, and started to suck him off. My tongue made contact with his asshole, and he moaned with pleasure. A few moments later, when he came in Svetlana's mouth, I felt his asshole constrict around my tongue.

"You crazy bitches must really hate each other," he said, as he enjoyed his release.

He forced us to continue to suck and rim him for a couple more minutes, and then he withdrew his foot from the top of the bath tub. He turned to face us both, kneeling as we were, less than two feet apart on our respective sucky pillows.

"Kiss and make up," he ordered.

Svetlana and I both voiced an objection at the same time.

Svetlana said, "his tongue has just been up your asshole, Ivan."

I said, "she has a mouthful of your semen, Ivan."

He repeated his directive, "Kiss and make up," more forcefully, and Svetlana and I started to kiss, tentatively at first.

Once I realized that Ivan's semen was no more gross than Adrian's, and Svetlana realized that my mouth was clean, we loosened up, and kissed for Ivan's amusement. Once he was sure that we had shared his load, he told us to look up at him.

"You say one word to anyone about this, and you will regret it," he said in a threatening tone.

I looked at Svetlana and she was biting her lip. She had fear written all over her face, and I wondered what was so scary about Ivan. We both promised to never mention this sexual encounter again.

Ivan left shortly after we pleasured him. The hotel had a Town Car pick him up, and take him to the private jet at Las Vegas Airport, for his journey back to Orange County.

After he was gone, I asked Svetlana what would happen to us, if we got on the bad side of Ivan. Her lip quivered, as she told me we would be abducted by Russian gangsters.

"They would turn me into a sex-slave in a seedy Eastern European brothel. Make me fuck twenty different guys a day. When I got older and less attractive, I would be forced to work behind a glory-hole."

"Yours would be a relatively quick death. Although, they would cut your cock and balls off, if they found out you had sucked Ivan off. Before they killed you," she clarified.

Svetlana and I knew that we would both see Ivan regularly, as he was Adrian's back-up driver. We vowed never to get on his bad side.