All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 13'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good chapter I wonder when Patty will realize that Ben is an immature kid with a nice cock nothing more. She needs Conrad more on so many levels and he needs her. Good luck on this wonderful series I look forward to you almost daily updates. Thank you.

Rubbermac14Rubbermac14over 1 year ago

Please invovle Ben abit more with the Domination of perv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just great chapter, this story is moving on so smoothly now. For some reason, I see Ben getting dumped in the near future and Patty moving in with her Sun. Just so she can keep having her sex the way she wants it. It was finally good to see Patty is starting to enjoy having her pussy ate with out Ben around and see holding perv back with the blindfold. Please keep write on this story..

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

Great chapter. I'm glad that Patty is getting over her hangups about our hero and hopefully realizing that she cant get what she needs from Ben.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like very much that they are falling in love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love this story line, the author is really cranking the chapters out. please keep going. time for Patty to dump Ben..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like eventually she's leaving Ben. I could be wrong, but great stories so far!!

JerrykeyJerrykeyover 1 year ago

I just finished reading your wonderful story.

You are a very good writer.

I’m a very submissive sissy myself so I would love to see Conrad in some silk panties.

Maybe a little water sports.

I’m waiting for you next chapter

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

well done about time she let him worship her pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous