My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up like a pregnant lady since the toy was still almost fully inflated and followed her, walking my awkward walk with the base of the toy between my legs and it's balloon filling up my ass. Precum dripped onto my leg as I followed her to the bedroom.

Patty was putting down some ropes on the bed. I watched her, just standing there, as she tied a piece of rope to each leg off my bed, laying the ends down on the matrass. I watched the muscles in her leg move as she moved and peeked at her butt when her T-shirt rode up whenever she bent over.

"Lay down on your back on the middle of the bed," she said when she was done.

I did as I was told. I carefully maneuvered myself into position without sitting on the prostate toy and laid back. My cock was throbbing in my cage in the anticipation of what she was going to do.

"Sit up for a second, will you?" she asked. She was holding the blindfold.

I sat up, leaning on my hands, and she sat behind me as she placed the blindfold on my face, carefully positioning the padded insides so they touched my closed eyelids. Then she fastened it, got up and said I could lay back again.

She walked around the bed, fastening each rope to a cuff, tying me down with my arms spread above my head and my feet pulled wide apart. She pull the ropes tight to make sure they held me firmly in place.

The vibrator in my ass came back to life, making me moan. It felt so good to be stimulated while being blindfolded and tied down. I loved it. And I was really curious to what she was going to do with me.

I felt her move on the bed. The matrass pushed down on one side, then the other. I felt skin and bone on my upper arm and weight pushed me down. As soon as I realized that must be her feet and ankles, her bare pussy touched my face.

Her pussy is on my face!! I thought as she pushed her weight down, pushing my head into the matrass. I felt the softness of her pussy press against my mouth and jaws and noticed she was soaking wet. I tried to lick her, but her weight pressing down made it almost impossible, so I just inhaled her scent.

She released most of the weight on my face as put her hands on my hipbones for support, pressing my butt into the matrass. I eagerly started licking her, lapping at her folds, tasting her juices. I was almost going crazy for a minute with gratitude of her allowing me to lick her pussy, but then I focused on the job at hand. I sucked on her pussy briefly and started looking for her clit with my tongue. I found the little, hard bump and sucked it into my mouth.

Patty sighed. "Mmm, yes," she moaned.

I licked her clit, circling it with my tongue, tasting her, making love to her with my mouth, the only part of me I could use. She moved her hips a little to position herself so I could reach the area she wanted me to focus on more easily. I sucked on her clit again and I heard her moan.

My cock was trying to break its cage. It had moved upwards, laying on my smooth pubic area, the ring of the cage pulling painfully on my balls as it does when I wake up with morning wood. The vibrator was making my whole lower body buzz with sexual excitement. I hardly noticed though. I was too focused on Patty's sacred place, her wonderful, soft, warm, wet pussy.

"Mmm... yes... good perv," she moaned softly. I ran my tongue up and down her slit and tried to push it into her as deep as I could. Then I moved towards her asshole, wanting to pleasure here there as well, but as soon as my tongue touched it she patted my sore balls, saying: "No. Bad perv." So I moved back to her clit, attacking it with my lips. She said: "Yes, there... right there... good perv." Then the vibrator in my ass sped up, sending a wave of pleasure through me. I thought I might cum, but I didn't.

I loved licking her. I loved her wetness, her taste, her smell. I loved being pinned down by my upper arms and my hips under her weight. I pulled my bonds in an unconscious attempt to use my hands to pleasure her pussy, but to no avail of course. It felt so hot to be tied down though. I was in absolute pussy eating heaven.

"Yes... yes... right there," she panted as I licked her clit. "Keep going."

I did. I licked that holy little button with all I got, trying to keep up a steady pace and equal pressure. My mouth was watering and I didn't know if that was from my lust to lick her or her lust to be licked. And I didn't care. I just kept licking and licking.

She gently started rocking her hips a little as I heard her breathing change. Then she took hold of my balls with one hand, just holding them as she started to breath those shallow little breaths that signaled her increasing arousal. I listened to them as if they were music. My tong started to get tired, but I kept licking her clit, trying to use it to increase those little, horny breaths. Licking and licking.

Then she held her breath for a few seconds. I felt her fingers on my balls tighten, squeezing them. It hurt, but I didn't make a move. I just kept licking her clit, forcing my tiring tongue to keep going.

I felt her body tighten and soon after she let out a long, deep grunt as she started shaking a little. She was coming. She took a long deep breath and made a soft, low and really long primal sound as she exhaled. She pushed her knees forcefully into my ribs and she squeezed my poor balls even harder, as if they needed to support her in her orgasmic ecstasy. Her pussy seemed to get even wetter as she pushed it down against my face, oozing its wetness straight into my mouth.

I loved the sounds of her orgasmic breathing and I loved feeling her shakes. It was beautiful.

Suddenly she lifted her hips. I could feel her ankles shake on my upper arms. I could hear her panting. A few seconds later she let go of my balls and I sighed with relieve.

"God... I really needed that," she said softly while catching her breath.

I grinned proudly. I had done my job. I had made Patty orgasm for the first time in my life and I was in absolute heaven.

She turned off the vibrator and deflated the toy in my ass. Then she climbed off me, careful not to break my nose or anything, and left the room for a second.

When she came back I felt her sitting down on the bed next to me. A piece of cloth touched my cheek as she gently cleaned her juices from my face with a towel. I was grinning widely and loved the gentle, sweet, caring touches.

"Thank you, sweet perv," she said softly.

Then she got up. I heard the rustling of clothes and a few minutes later she untied my hands and legs.

"Come, lean up," she said sweetly. I did and she took off the blindfold. I blinked a few times and looked at her. She looked happy and a little shy even. She stroked my hair and asked: "Are you alright?"

Hell yeah, I thought, I just licked Patty's pussy, but what I said out loud was: "Yes, I am."

"Good," she said, smiling intimately at me, still stroking my hair.

Then she got up. I noticed she had put her sweatpants back on. She walked towards the door and said: "You can take that thing out off your butt now. I'll be in the living room."

When I returned to the living room Patty was just coming out of the kitchen carrying two fresh mugs of hot tea. We sat down on the couch, facing each other.

"Please don't tell Ben we did that," she said softly, looking at her tea mug.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm just feeling a little guilty. I had promised him I wouldn't let you lick my pussy without him being there. So don't tell him please."

"I won't," I promised.

"Thanks," she said, smiling at me, looking a little shy. Then she picked up her phone and said: "I have two items in my shopping cart. What about you?"

"Just one," I said.

"Well, keep searching then."

We spend the rest of the afternoon searching for toys we liked. I was still naked, but aside from that we didn't play. We were just having fun as the good friends we were. It felt nice, intimate, familiar.

When we finally both had found three things we would like to buy, we sat together comparing our shopping carts. We had decided we would show each other the items we found in turns and if the other really didn't want to try the kink it represented, he or she could say no.

So, we sat next to each other, shoulder to shoulder, and Patty showed me her first item. It was a black, leather flogger with a purple handle. It would go well with my cuffs. Patty smiled at me as she studied my face as I looked at it.

"Alright," I said. "As long as you don't whip the shit out of me every day, I'll go for it."

"Great," she said. Then she immediately moved to the next item, which was a black riding crop, saying: "And this one too. They'll count as one item, since I actually found four toys I want." She giggled naughtily at me like a little girl that was pranking someone but couldn't contain her own fun in it. It was cute.

"Okay, that one too," I said. "Now me." I showed her a ball stretcher, a heavy, thick metal ring, about an inch and a half long, that bolted shut with a hex wrench.

"Oh, good one," Patty said. "Yes!"

Then she showed me a picture of a black, spandex hood with holes for the eyes and mouth.

"Interesting," I said. "What do you like about it?"

"I don't know, it just looks really sexy."

"Alright, sure, order it," I said.

Then it was my turn again and I showed her a metal chastity cage with black leather straps to hold the ring in place. It was the same model as my own cage, just made out of metal instead of plastic.

"Oh, that looks great," Patty said. Her eyes twinkled. "Don't you like your own cage?"

"I do. I bought the plastic one back then because it looked more comfortable, but I'm really curious about the feel of a metal cage. And if I don't like it or it's too uncomfortable I can always go back to the plastic one, right?"

"Only if I'll allow you," she said, chuckling. "Order it. I think it's absolutely beautiful."

Then she showed me a pair of clover clamps, connected by a thin chain. I was curious about those, so I immediately agreed to them before I showed her my last item, which was a large metal butt plug with a purple gem on the base.

"Oh, that's cute," she said.

"Yeah, I would never buy this for myself, I think it looks a little to feminine, but I thought that you maybe would rather see a purple gem than my butthole when I bend over, so I thought, why not."

She chuckled. "I like it. Buy it." She paused for a second. "I think your butthole is beautiful by the way, so don't be embarrassed about it."

That actually made me feel at ease and I thanked her for it.

We both ordered the items and had them shipped my address.

At the end of the afternoon she went home again. She wanted to have dinner with Ben, feeling a little guilty about leaving him for the afternoon after having been away the whole day before as well.

That evening I was happy we had a wonderful afternoon, but I also felt this lingering sadness. I knew what it was about. I wanted more. So, I took a deep breath and parked that feeling, as I had done many times before. I just wanted something I could never have. I decided to take joy in the fact that she was my Domme and I was her sub. And on top of that, I had tasted her pussy today and made her orgasm.

It had been a wonderful afternoon.

12