All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 15'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great chapter thank you for the length. Patty still seems to be playing more with Conrad's emotions now and may still not understand her own perversions. I loved all the ass play, however I wonder whether Conrad is now ready to be mounted by a stud slave at the farm? Thanks for continuing this series I love waking up to new chapters almost daily.

avoadosammichavoadosammichover 1 year ago

Fantastic as always. It's a good mix of smut and emotional character development. It seems like Patty really needs to be honest about her emotions, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Patty seems to be coming to a realization about her own self. Looking forward to how this develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. I’m worried about Patty, she seems to be on one hell of a emotional roller coaster, and if Conrad doesn’t watch out he could really get physically hurt by Patty. All it would take is for Patty to Whip him way too hard or to long or both to get her emotional gratification needs leaving Conrad damaged. Please keep writing on this wonderful story..

A_7678A_7678over 1 year ago

Currently one of my favourite stories on the site. Two interesting characters, I looking forward to seeing how Patty develops and how she handles the relationship with Conrad.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

These aren't my kinks at all, but I look forward to every episode because the personal struggles you depict so artfully are quite universal.

SlavexcanSlavexcanover 1 year ago

La mejor historia que he leído... Gracias. No dejes de escribir :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These are great stories, i have read all 15 in one day - even thou i am not into all these kinks i do love the idea of a woman dominating a man. I would wish that my wife would do half of what i have read.

I look forward to see how you develop these characters and story line.

Very Good, and thank you.

WiganerWiganerover 1 year ago

Nice story, I would love to see Patty treating Perv as her pet, playing "fetch", taking him for walkies, making him cock his leg up to piss, throwing him scraps to lick off the floor, eating and drinking from doggy bowls on the floor, feeding him dog food and dog biscuits, forbidding him to speak, only allowed to whine, bark and howl, making him spend the night locked in a puppy cage, having a dog-tail butt plug in his ass, etc,etc.

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543about 1 year ago

Great story I look forward to reading each chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous