My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your name," Patty said to Raven.

"Oh thanks," she said.

"It goes nice with your outfit."

Raven chuckled. "Do you know Raven is actually my real first name?"

"Really?" Patty asked in surprise, raising an eyebrow. "Your parents called you Raven?"

Raven nodded.

"Are your parents goths too?" Patty asked.

"No, not at all. They're very nice church going people. They just liked the name, but decided it was to exotic and to call me Wendy, but when I came out all black haired, they decided to use it anyway."

"That's so cool!" Patty cooed.

Raven smiled and shrugged: "I was born to be a goth apparently."

"I love your name too Raven," Lady Charlotte said, "but I love your titties even more. They look especially hot tonight babe."

Raven chuckled. "Thanks Charlie, if I would ever let a girl suck on them, you're on the top of my list."

Raven spread her legs and motioned her sub, who she called Martin, to sit on the floor between her knees. He sat there and leaned back against the edge of the seat between her thighs, and as soon as he sat like Raven wanted him, she said: "Treat?"

Martin then leaned his head back and opened his mouth. Raven held her black hair to the side, bent her head and let a large gobble of spit drop into the boy's mouth. He smiled happily at her as he swallowed it.

While chatting with the other Dommes, Raven traced Martin's chest with her fingernails. Sometimes she pressed a nail into one of the boy's nipples. After a while, without really looking at him, she pinched a nipple between thumb and forefinger and twisted it forcefully around. Martin's face grimaced and he grunted. Raven twisted his nipple even further and pulled on it and immediately his cock started rising. Raven just kept tormenting his nipple until he was fully hard and then let it go. She never even stopped chatting with the other Dommes. It looked a little scary to me, but very kinky. I was really impressed with Raven and her very dominant way of treating Martin. And he seemed to like it a lot.

During the next few minutes Raven kept up the routine, twisting one nipple or the other. Martin seemed to be really into it. He was fully hard and looked as if he was getting pretty horny.

"Hey, Britney is making her girls strip," Lady Charlotte said after a while.

I looked at the playground area and I did see a girl with a naked upper body taking off her pants. It was the thin blonde girl that came in with the schoolteacher lookalike. I couldn't see well though, from my position on the floor a part of the playground was obscured by another couch, so I sat up a little and yes, I saw the schoolteacher pacing up and down with her hands behind her back. The other girl that was with them, the chubby one, was fully naked already, standing back a little with her hands behind her back, looking at the floor.

"Come sit here perv," Patty said, noticing I was straining to see what was happening. She moved a little on the couch and when I got up, she motioned me to sit next to her with my back against the armrest and my legs over her lap. It was a little like sitting on her lap without the strain of my body weight on her legs. Patty took off the leash and put a latex clad hand on my inner thigh. She caressed it as she resumed watching what was happening on the playground.

The two girls were now both naked except dark brown cuffs and collars. They were standing next to each other, both with their hands behind their backs and looking at the floor in front of them. They were the same height, the one just skinny, with small tits and thin legs, and the other chubbier, with large, slightly hanging breasts, a round belly and slightly bulging hips. Her thighs were pressed together and she had a patch of curly pubic hair while the skinny girl was all smooth. The schoolteacher, who went by Mistress Britney, as Raven told Patty, was pacing up and down, saying: "So, which one of you is going to go first?"

None of the girls reacted.

Mistress Britney walked to the skinny girl and grabbed her chin, pulling her head up so she could look her straight in the eyes. Then she let go, walked to the chubby girl and did the same.

"I pick you then," she said.

Then she walked to the skinny girl and grabbed a hand full of her blonde hair. The girl willingly moved anywhere Mistress Britney would want her to go, and she took the girl towards one of the cages. She pushed her in, closed the door and latched it, locking the skinny girl inside the metal cage.

Then she took a spreader bar from the wall behind the playground and carried it to a spot in the center of the playground.

"Get your fat ass over here," she said to the chubby girl. She complied and walked towards the Mistress. Then Mistress Britney squatted, very neatly keeping her knees together even though she wore pants, and hooked one end of the bar to an ankle cuff. She tapped the other leg on the inside to motion the girl to spread her legs more so the bar would fit between her feet. It was quite a long bar, so the girl had to stand with her feet wide apart before Mistress Britney could connect the bar to the other cuff.

Then she walked to the wall again. She checked the labels over the remotes for all the winches and found the one she wanted. As she pushed a button, a chain above the girls head crawled down. She let it drop and drop until it was dangling in front of the girl.

She then took her time to connect both wrist cuffs to the end of the chain before she winched it up again, lifting the girls arms until both arms were almost fully stretched. The girl had an awkward look on her face and looked at the floor, as if she felt embarrassed by exposing her body to the people in the room that were watching what happened.

Patty was still absent mindedly stroking the inside of my thigh. It turned me on. The latex on her fingers felt really nice. Her stroking my thigh and the sight of a girl getting tied up in a room full of people made my cock get a little hard.

Mistress Britney walked around the girl, again with her hands behind her back, inspecting her. She really looked like a stern schoolteacher with her large glasses. She was very pretty though. Although her dusty looking outfit didn't show too much of her physical features, she looked to be very fit.

She started feeling up the girl's soft body, at first just running her hands across her skin. Then she started groping her. She squeezed a hip. Then she got a hand full of the girls belly, squeezing it hard, making the girl's face grimace. She slapped her butt a couple of times, making her body jiggle and extracting some shrieks from the girl. Then she put her hand on one of the girls boobs. She lifted it, as if she was weighing it, then she dug her fingers in the soft flesh, making the girl wince in pain.

"Those are some serious tits you've got there," Mistress Britney said. She slapped the other boob. "Are they sensitive?"

The girl nodded.

Mistress Britney grabbed a nipple and slowly lifted the whole boob with it, seeing how the girl reacted. The higher she lifted the boob, the more the girls face grimaced and the more intense the sounds of pain she produced got. The girl even stood on her toes in a futile attempt to keep some of the weight off her nipple. Mistress Britney grinned. She dropped the boob, then grabbed both nipples and lifted both large tits by them, listening to the cries of pain the girl made. She then shook both tits violently, as if she was trying to barrel rope the thick boobs by their nipples. The girl squeezed her eyes in agony and screamed, trying to get away from the torturous hands hurting her sensitive flesh.

Mistress Britney let go off the nipples and the large boobs dropped. The girl sighed with relief and panted. Mistress Britney then pushed both her index fingers into the soft flesh, just below the nipples.

"Do they bruise easily?" she asked the girl.

"Yes Mistress," she said, her face grimacing in pain again.

"Do you like it when they bruise?"

The girl paused, then she nodded.

Mistress Britney then put a hand between the girls legs and felt up her puffy pussy.

"Why are you wet?" she asked the girl.

She blushed deeply, but she answered truthfully: "Because I get really turned on when you hurt my breasts Mistress."

"I see," Mistress Britney said, wiping the wetness on her hand on the girls belly. "Are they breasts or are they tits?"

"They are tits Mistress."

"Yes they are," Mistress Britney said. She grabbed both tits and started squeezing them, molding them, kneading them. Her strong fingers were digging into the soft flesh from different angles, grabbing different parts of the sensitive boobs. The girl occasionally groaned or grunted, but sometimes she smiled a little too. She did seem to enjoy it, although it was clear it hurt.

"Take of your shirt and bra," Lady Charlotte softly said to Jean. "Come sit over here, I want my hands on some boobs as well."

Jean nodded and took her shirt off, exposing a pink bra. She undid it with one hand behind her back and quickly took it off. Her breast where big and firm, with very large light colored areolas and a few visible veins. Lady Charlotte spread her legs wide. In doing so the split of her skirt opened up and I could clearly see she wasn't wearing any panties. A triangular patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair was clearly visible. Then Jean sat between her legs and leaned back against Lady Charlottes chest. Lady Charlotte cupped the beautiful breasts and started to feel them up as she returned her attention to the playground again.

Mistress Britney had started tit slapping the girl. Her hands slapped the heavy boobs from side to side. Sometimes she hit them hard, but most of the time she just hit them quickly from different angles. The girl was pulling on the chain her wrists were bound to and made all kinds of noises as her sensitive cleavage was slapped again and again. The pale skin of her boobs turned redder and her nipples were clearly standing out.

While Mistress Britany stopped and went to get something, I peeked at Jean, who was having her eyes closed while Lady Charlotte was kneading her breasts, a lot more gently than Mistress Britany would have do it probably. Lady Charlotte briefly nibbled on Jeans neck and Jean moaned in delight.

Although I'm more of an ass man myself, all those boobs, either in gentle kneading hands of a pretty lesbian or being manhandled by a stern Mistress, did turn me on. My cock was hard in my cage. I looked down for a second and Patty's glove was just inches from my chastity cage, still caressing my inner thigh on occasion. My dick was visibly pushing my cage out and up. I had been so captivated by the scene on the playground I hadn't realized how visible it was and that the Dommes, including the beautiful Raven, could see my cock wrestling it's cage. It embarrassed me a little.

Mistress Britany had returned with large flogger with thin, blue tails. She waved it through the air a couple of times to get a good feel of it before putting it on the girls tits. She didn't hit them hard at all, but still the girl yelled in pain. Mistress Britney hit the soft flesh again and again and soon the girl started to turn her body away in an instinctive reaction to move away from the source of the pain in her boobs, but Mistress Britney expertly anticipated her moves and managed to hit her tits on every stroke, no matter how hard the girl tried to avoid getting struck by the flogger.

After a minute or two the sound of the floggers strands smacking onto sensitive flesh got louder and louder and so did the screams of the girl. She cried out loud on every impact and her tits were unmistakably red now. I noticed her boobs shake on each stroke. It looked sexy. Painful but sexy.

I heard a moan of pleasure next to me and when I looked I saw that Lady Charlotte had unbuttoned her subs jeans and had put her hand in it. I could see her fingers move inside the crotch of the pants. Jean looked hot, one boob firmly in Lady Charlotte's hand and a hand in her pants while her head rested backwards on her Domme's shoulder. She had her eyes closed and was clearly enjoying being felt up by the pretty girl. Lady Charlotte noticed me looking and grinned a naughty smile at me, like a girl getting caught with her hand in the candy jar.

Raven had stopped torturing Martin's nipples. Instead she had moved her legs so her boots were between his legs, hugging his torso with her calves. His half limp penis rested against the heel of one of her boots while they were both watching what was happening on the playground.

The chubby girl cried three, very loud screams, as if she was really at the limit of the amount of pain she could handle. Mistress Britney stopped flogging her tits. The girl was panting and her tits had red areas and some stripes on them.

Mistress Britney paused a few seconds before she asked the girl: "How are those tits feeling?"

"They hurt Mistress," she said with a clenched throat, panting heavily. "They hurt."

Mistress Britney grinned, then she walked away to put the flogger away and pick up something else.

"Take them off," Lady Charlotte said to Jean.

Jean responded immediately. She got up, kicked off her shoes and pulled her pants down, revealing pink panties that matched her bra. She took her socks off when she pulled her feet out of the legs of her jeans and then she quickly dropped her panties. She was smooth and she had very large labia. Without looking at anyone she sat down between Lady Charlotte's spread thighs and put her head back on her shoulder again as she opened her legs, laying them over the Lady's knees, exposing her meaty pussy to the world.

Lady Charlotte put her hands back where they were, one on a large boob, the other one on her pussy. I could see her fingers digging in the soft flesh and then a finger disappeared inside the wet hole of Jean's pussy. Jean moaned in pleasure. It was an amazing sight. I hadn't seen a pussy in real life from this close in years, it was really hot.

I peeked at the playground. Mistress Britney had put a large, black ball gag into the girls mouth and now she was wrapping a rope tightly around one of the girl's tits, pushing the flesh forward and making the skin stretch. The girl watched her work while breathing through her nose.

Then I felt Patty's hand on my cage.

"Are you having fun perv?" she asked.

I felt a little bit busted for looking at all those kinky acts and I blushed. "Yes Miss Patty," I said softly.

She smiled at me, while cupping my cage and balls with her hand.

"Good," she said.

"Are you having fun Miss?"

"Yes, I am," she said. She softly massaged my balls, making me moan a little and my cock press a little harder against the steel bars of it's prison. I smiled at her, feeling my love for her flow through me again. I was so happy we were sharing these kinky experiences together. I really wanted to kiss her, but I couldn't. She had made it very clear we might love each other, but I wasn't her boyfriend.

"Treat?" Raven said again and Martin looked at her and opened his mouth to receive a large amount of her spit. He looked so happy after she did that, it was endearing in a bit of a disturbed way.

Next to us, Jean was moaning something fierce now. I looked at her. Lady Charlotte's fingers were turning circles on her clit, fast. She had her legs spread wide and I could see her body tense. Her fingers were digging into the armrest of the couch just as Lady Charlotte's fingers were digging into the soft flesh of her boob. She looked to be close to orgasm.

I noticed everyone in our seating area was watching Jean. Raven was absent mindedly rubbing the heel of her boot against Martins cock. Both were watching Jean pant in Lady Charlotte's hands. Mindy was sitting close to them on the floor and was staring at Lady Charlotte's fingers rubbing Jeans clit. Patty was looking at her. Some of the spectators may or may not have liked women as sex partners, but none could ignore the sheer beauty of a woman nearing orgasm.

It took just a minute of Lady Charlotte's fingers racing on her clit before she came. It was clear she was orgasming by the sounds she made, her moans turning animalistic, her body losing control for a moment, her face grimacing in lust. She came and we all could see her body cramp, her pussy bear down even, as waves of pleasure ran through her. Lady Charlotte held her tight as her sub's body shook in orgasm.

"That turned even me on," Patty said softly as soon as we saw Jean relax and an immense smile appeared on her lips.

I chuckled.

"Me too," Raven said, grinning sheepishly.

Lady Charlotte grinned at them. "Well, if you need your pussy ate, Mindy here is at your service. Jean is out of order for a couple of minutes I think."

We all laughed.

Then our attention was drawn to the playground again when we heard the chubby girl grunt in pain. Mistress Britney had finished tying her breasts off and they where now protruding from her body like big, round, red balls. Her nipples stood out straight. Mistress Britney was pushing the tip of a cane into her super sensitive tits. She could only put small dents into her skin since her tits were tied off so tightly. The girl grunted in pain for every poke the Mistress administered to her, her face twisted in agony.

Patty was still gently and absent mindedly massaging my balls with that amazing feeling rubber glove while we watched Mistress Britney pushing the cane into a tit really hard. The girl screamed and drooled from her gag. I even could see a tear run from her eye.

"Does it hurt?" she asked calmly.

The girl nodded her head, moaning "Uh-huh" against her gag. More drool ran out of her mouth, hanging in long strands from her chin.

"Aw, poor girl." Mistress Britney said, feigning looking sad in sympathy. Then she looked at the spot she just poked. "Oh, you're bruising. That's so cool." Then she pushed the cane into her tit again in a different spot, seeing if the tied off tit would bruise there as well and the girl screamed really loud again.

"I love Mistress Britney," Raven said. "She's such a sadist. And she looks good doing it as well, with those nerdy glasses."

"Yeah, she always looks so stern and calm," Lady Charlotte agreed. "I'm not letting her anywhere near my tits with that stick though."

Raven chuckled. "She won't come near it unless she knows you really like it."

"I know," Lady Charlotte replied. "She's a good Domme."

I noticed Raven had positioned her boot between Martin's leg so his balls were on the floor and she was now gently pressing the heel of her boot down onto them. He was rock hard and visibly dripping precum.

Patty must have noticed as well, because she said: "Your sub seems to enjoy some pain as well."

"Oh, Martin here is a massive masochist," Raven explained. "He'll cum if I step on his balls long enough and hard enough."

"Really?" I asked in disbelieve, momentarily forgetting about the rule not to speak to someone unless spoken too.

Raven ignored the rule though, since she said: "Yes, really. I'm not going to let him cum now, but I probably will make him cum like that before the night is over. He loves it." Then she chuckled. "I love it. Martin is a little weird, you can jerk his cock for hours and he still won't cum, but if you hurt him just right he can't help but to blow his load. It's amazing, never met a sub like him. I even saw him cum getting whipped or paddled a couple of times. He just needs pain to get off."

Martin remained quiet, except for a grunt as Raven put her heel down, right on one of his testicles. I could see it changing shape as she bore down. His cock throbbed a couple of times before Raven quickly lifted her boot again, as if she wanted to make her point.

Raven ruffled his hair and said: "Good boy. Treat?"