My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gladly received another glob of spit from her.

The chubby girl was now screaming high pitched shrieks of agony. Mistress Britney was tapping her nipple with the cane. The girl tried to move away again, but Mistress Britney held on to her tight, having an arm wrapped around her waist.

I looked around the room. Sue was talking with Fenna and her boyfriend, not paying attention to what was happening on the playground at all. Princess Stephany had positioned one of her slaves on hand and knees, serving as a footrest, while the other slave was massaging one of her feet. The thin sub girl was watching the chubby girl from her cage and Eve and Rick were at the bar, watching the scene with the chubby girl and occasionally scanning the room.

All of the sudden I felt right at ease in this room with these people, although I had hardly spoken to any of them. These were my people, I realized. I liked the weirdness of Raven and Lady Charlotte. I understood their subs without speaking with them, even if I had total different kinks. I got the whole hierarchy of things. I understood the pleasure people were having and why they needed to be here.

I had a few flashback memories of me in crowded bars and discotheques, feeling horribly ill at ease and out of place and I suddenly got it. They weren't my crowd. This was my crowd. I was a kinkster, a sub, a pervert. I needed weird people with weird desires and weird clothes around me to be able to feel at ease with myself.

Here, with a girl screaming in agony from her tits getting caned, with a goth girl who liked stepping on guys balls and spitting in their mouths, with a naked guy that loved pain, with the lipstick lesbian who loved using hot girls and loved showing them off, and most of all, with my best friend, who is a Domme, my Domme, here in this magical place I felt finally at home. The realization touched me. And when I looked at Patty with her hair in her top tail, in her latex body and her leather corset, I felt so, so grateful for the day I showed her my chastity cage. I thanked all angels for Sue having us confess to each other that we really loved each other. I was suddenly right in place for the first time in my life. It hit me so hard I felt my eyes watering up.

Luckily my train of thoughts and feelings got interrupted by Lady Charlotte saying: "Mindy, take off your clothes. I want to have some fun with that hot slutty body of yours."

"Yes!" Mindy said, jumping up like a little girl that was told she got to go to Disneyworld. Jean, who was still leaning against Lady Charlotte, got up from between her Domme's legs and sat on the floor, close to Raven and Martin, making room for he sister sub to have some fun.

While the pretty blonde with the fair hair and pretty face stripped, Lady Charlotte grabbed her large purse. She took a red, phallus shaped object with some sort of bend in it and a set of straps.

"What is that?" Patty asked, pointing at the dildo like thing.

"It's a strapless dildo," Lady Charlotte said while she stood up. "Although it isn't actually that strapless. I'll show you."

Lady Charlotte tried to grab hold of the zipper on the back of her dress but she had trouble reaching it. She sighed and said: "Fucking dresses. They look so nice but I can't even operate them on my own. Help me out of this thing Mindy."

Mindy, who was just unhooking her bra, paused taking her bra off for a second and stretched out an arm to pull Lady Charlotte's zipper down.

Lady Charlotte quickly and awkwardly wrestled herself out of the dress, but she kept her red lace bra on. Then she took the dildo and put the bulb at the end, that looked a little like a butt plug, against her slightly hairy pussy. She moved it a little and it slit in. Then, as she removed her hands, a dildo protruded from her groin.

"It makes me feel it more when I fuck a girl," she said, grinning.

Patty looked at it wide eyed. "Boy, I really need to get me one of those," she said.

"They're nice, but in my experience, they just drop out all the time, especially if I get really wet. And if I cum you can count of it getting launched out even." She chuckled. "So you tend to just lose the damn thing at the exact wrong moment all the time. That's why I use these straps over them. Works great if you got the right straps." She quickly put the set of red leather straps on, pulling them tight so they won't move when she moved.

"Interesting," Patty said. "Hand me the toy bag perv."

I reached besides the couch and handed it to her.

Patty then rumbled in our bag with toys and took out her strap on. "I've got this one," she said, holding it up.

"Oh, that looks great!" Lady Charlotte said. "Nice size. It looks a little bit too much like a real penis for my personal taste, I'm a bit to gay for that, but I like it."

Mindy was eyeballing Patty's dick while she licked her lips. She seemed to like it just fine. She was naked now. She was thin and had small boobs that seemed exceptionally firm. I wondered if they were real, but there were no real signs that the might be fake. She was really hot.

Patty seemed to have an idea. "Hey, how about we fuck our subs together?" Patty asked as if she asked Lady Charlotte if she minded to share a cab. "Would you mind?"

My eyes widened. Sure, I felt at home in this crowd, but getting fucked up my butt with all these people here? Then I though, well, why not. It's about time I dropped any shame I had left. It would be really embarrassing, sure, but my cock seemed to like the idea just fine.

"Oh yeah, that would be great fun!" Lady Charlotte said, grinning widely.

"Well, you heard the Lady, perv," Patty said to me. "Get off my lap. And get that plug out off your ass."

I got up and squatted on the floor. I was blushing deeply while I tried to grab the base of the metal plug. When I got good hold of it, I pulled on it. I took me a little while to relax my asshole enough and I tried to mentally block out the fact that I was in a room with all these people, but I managed to get it out pretty quickly.

By the time I got up, Patty finished strapping her dick on. She just got up from rumbling in the bag, looking for lube.

Lady Charlotte ran her hands over Mindy's tits. Then she playfully slapped her butt, making it jiggle a little.

Patty whispered softly to me: "Are you okay with this?"

I smiled lovingly at her. I would follow her orders, even if I wasn't fully okay with it, but I loved how she asked me. And I was. I really was. I was embarrassed to the bone, but I was okay with her fucking me with these people here. So I nodded and smiled.

Patty very briefly held my face with her hands and kissed my lips. Then she smiled at me with those beautiful, twinkling eyes.

Lady Charlotte guided the pretty Mindy to the side of the couch. She positioned her with her face towards the armrest. She stood behind her, poking her butt with her dildo while she ran her hands over those perky boobs again.

"Here, watch this," Lady Charlotte said and when she knew both Patty and I were watching, she squeezed Mindy's boobs real hard, right behind the nipples. Mindy squeaked and a thin strand of breast milk squirted from both nipples. Lady Charlotte laughed, saying: "This slut is lactating. Isn't that cool? She's like a cow!"

We laughed. It was weird, but it was funny.

Then Lady Charlotte pushed Mindy forward and Mindy shrieked a cute little scream as she tumbled forward and landed with her upper body on the seat and her hips on the armrest, her ass high in the air.

"I love the ass on this chick," Lady Charlotte said, grinning as she stroked and then slapped Mindy's upturned ass, causing Mindy to shriek a cute, girlish cry, followed by a giggle.

Patty chuckled. I was a little too nervous to chuckle, but I did like the way Lady Charlotte handled Mindy. Lady Charlotte may have been very pretty, but she was nothing like a Lady at all. She was more like a construction worker in a hot girl's body and I briefly wondered what cheap Hollywood body exchange movie had come true.

"Come here perv, bend over the armrest on this side," Patty said as she moved to the opposite side of the couch.

I swallowed nervously and leaned over the armrest, dropping my hands and face on the seat. My ass felt like it was very high up in the air and my head was just a foot and a half away from the hot girl I hadn't even spoken to. It was a very submissive and vulnerable position.

"Oh, this pussy soaking wet," Lady Charlotte said while she was feeling up Mindy's pussy. Her joy was clear in her tone of voice.

Patty pushed a latex finger against my ass and since I was still lubed up from the butt plug, it slid in a little, making me moan briefly.

"My sub is too, but still I better put some lube on," Patty said.

Then I heard Mindy moan that specific moan girls often make when getting penetrated. I knew Lady Charlotte had entered her pussy. I could hear Mindy make soft moans that encouraged the dildo entering her to fuck her and I felt the seat move as her body moved. My cock was throbbing in it's cage when I felt Patty push a slippery finger inside my ass, getting me ready for her dick.

Then I felt the hard head of the dildo. It slid in pretty easy and I loved the feeling. I heard myself moan even without realizing it was me making the sound as the hard, thick dildo rubbed against my prostate on it's way in. God, that felt good. My fingers curled and slid across the slick, leather seat of the couch.

Patty slowly pushed all the way in and then pulled almost all the way out again. I loved how she was getting more experienced in penetrating my ass, making sure I got used to the full length of the dildo before actually fucking me. And I loved how I was getting used to her fucking me. I felt my love for her flow through me again while I felt the dildo slide through my back end.

Patty paused, repositioning herself to get a good angle, and then she started fucking me. She made long thrusts, not too fast, but not really slow as well. I felt her hands find support on my hips while my feet came off the ground, dangling in the air behind her. I felt Patty's rubber thumbs spread my ass cheeks. I couldn't see, but I was betting she was looking at her dildo going in and out of me.

Mindy was moaning, quite close to me. I looked up. I could see her pretty face. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lower lip. Her hands where curled up just like mine, trying to grab hold to something for support.

Patty sped up a little, making noticeable more determined strokes. I could see Lady Charlotte towering over Mindy's upturned ass. She was pounding the girl. Her eyes were glued to where Patty's face must have been, looking at my Domme fucking me up my ass. It was a great turn on to know Lady Charlotte was enjoying the sight of Patty, with her top tail and her latex body and leather corset, fucking her submissive, male sub up his ass. It made me very aware of my submissiveness and the kinkiness of being pegged by my Domme. I loved it. As trashy it may seem, it felt really grand and it was a great turn on for me.

I looked around a little as Patty's dick pounded my ass, but I couldn't see much from this position. I could see the beautiful Raven. She was looking at us with a sheepish grin while she absent mindedly played with Martin's nipples. He was really focused on Mindy, as far as I could tell, and he was moving his hips to grind his hardon against Raven's boot. A foot or two next to him, Jean sat naked on the floor, leaning against the couch, watching the scene.

Mindy was clearly panting now. And then I noticed I was panting as well. I loved hearing the sounds of a girl getting fucked so close to my face. Patty slowed down a little, making the strokes against my prostate feel more intense. It made me moan again. It felt so good to be fucked like this, surrounded by these people.

Patty slapped my ass. "Good perv," she said. "Go on, take it. Take my dick."

I was taking it. My ass felt like it was wide open for her. It felt like it was hungry for Patty's dick. I needed to be fucked. My ass was made to be fucked. I was thoroughly loving it. I felt the big cock slithering up and down my fuck chute, rubbing my p-spot, sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body. My cock felt limp, but I knew I was oozing precum like crazy. I was so horny. I needed that dildo to pound me. I wanted it harder.

"Ooohh, fuck me!" I moaned softy.

Mindy joined in by moaning: "Yeah, fuck me!"

Lady Charlotte playfully slapped Mindy's ass and said: "Yes, ask for it slut!"

Mindy said again: "Ooh... fuck me!"

"You really are a slut, aren't you," Lady Charlotte said.

"Yes," Mindy said between two moans.

"Say it!" Lady Charlotte said, slapping her ass again.

"I'm a slut," Mindy moaned.

"Louder slut!"

"I'm a sluuhuuhuut!" Mindy yelled as loud as she could while Lady Charlotte sped up and started really pounding the dildo into the hot girl.

I looked up at the girl. Her face seemed to move rhythmically to and away from mine by her moving body getting pounded. Or was I moving that much?

"Look at him," Lady Charlotte said to her sub. She reached out and grabbed Mindy's hair, pulling her head up.

"Look at him slut," Lady Charlotte said. "Show him what a nasty little slut you are, getting fucked in public by a girl!"

Mindy opened her eyes and we looked into each others eyes. Two subs who had never really spoken each other, were getting fucked together, both by a Domme. It was amazing. I really felt I connected with her passion, her lust, her need to get fucked. I saw my own feeling reflected in her facial expression.

Mindy started huffing and puffing. She took short breaths that sometimes announced a girls pending orgasm. She kept looking at me. I noticed a thick vein appear on her forehead.

"Oh god..." she moaned. "Oh god... Charlie..."

Lady Charlotte slapped her ass a couple of times with her free hand, still pulling her hair. "Look at him you fucking slut," she said.

It was so hot to watch the girl getting fucked from up close. She had an amazing looking animalistic lust in her pretty eyes. Her face grimaced when Lady Charlotte slapped her ass again and called her a slut once more. Something deep inside of my abdomen started swelling.

I looked up higher. Lady Charlotte was hanging a little sideways, and then I realized she used her free hand to rub Mindy's clit.

Then Patty slapped my ass a couple of times, making me feel very submissive and slutty. I loved feeling like that. I loved being Patty's fuck toy, I loved that dildo pounding me while I was helplessly hanging over the couch's armrest and I suddenly understood why Mindy seemed to love to be called a slut. Being a slut is awesome.

I looked at Mindy just in time to see her eyes glaze while she held her breath. She opened her mouth a little and then a moan of sheer passion and lust started to dwell up from her core. She was cumming.

The swelling in my prostate continued. Patty was fucking me really fast and hard now, hitting just the right spot while I felt her latex fingers dig into my hips. The swelling kept growing. It felt like I needed to pee, but different and way better.

I kept looking at Mindy as she took a couple of deep breaths. Her knuckles turned white as she clenched her fist, moaning, almost screaming in ecstasy during her orgasm.

The swelling in my prostate increased until I couldn't hold it anymore. Something let go, I couldn't help it. I felt my cock ooze and ooze. It didn't feel like cumming, but I oozed a lot more fluids than just a little precum. It felt like Patty's pounding dildo was fucking the cum out of me without actually making me cum.

When Mindy finished cumming, Lady Charlotte pulled out. The girl was panting with her face pressed against the seat of the couch. She seemed limp like a rag doll for a moment.

Patty stopped fucking me as well, but left the thick dildo inside me. I felt it move just a little bit as I heard my Domme panting from the exertion of fucking me.

"Well, that was fun," Lady Charlotte said.

"Hey, that just what I usually say," Patty said, giggling.

Then I felt the dildo pull back and slip out of my ass. Lube was running down my balls.

"God, that's hard work," Patty said, still catching her breath.

"It is, but it's worth it, usually," Lady Charlotte said. Then she said to Mindy: "Hey babe, make some room for me to sit."

Mindy got up slowly. I took it as a hint to get up as well, but Patty put a hand on my back, saying: "Hang on perv."

I waited and a few seconds later I felt the cold, hard tip of my butt plug against my asshole. Patty pushed it and it slit right in, no trouble at all. And then she helped me get up.

"Hey, did you cum?" Patty asked me as I got up. Strands of white goo dangled from my cage and there was a puddle of it on the leather armrest of the couch.

"No, I don't think so. I felt something ooze though," I said.

Patty put the tip of her index finger into the liquid and licked it off. "That's cum alright," she said, grinning at me. "You perv!"

I chuckled and blushed.

Eve appeared out of nowhere and handed Patty a towel. She used it to clean the outside of my cage, looking at me and smiling.

"Are you alright?" she asked softly.

"Yes, I'm very alright," I answered truthfully, feeling the cold weight of the butt plug in my ass. I was still horny, but I felt great.

Patty wiped the cum off the armrest. Then she took off the strap on and put it on the towel on the floor.

Mindy was sitting naked at Lady Charlotte's feet, an arm wrapped over her Domme's lap and leaning her head on her arm while Lady Charlotte stroked her hair. I smiled at Mindy and she smiled back. It was a smile like we shared a secret or something. I really liked sharing this experience with her, although I really didn't know her.

Patty motioned me to sit on the couch next to Lady Charlotte. As soon as I sat down, Patty sat down on my lap. She put her arm around my shoulders and I wrapped my arm around her waist. I could feel the sturdy leather of her corset on my arm and her soft, smooth, naked butt on my legs. It felt nice, intimate.

"I never thought I'd ever say this to a girl," Patty said to Lady Charlotte, "but fucking with you is really a lot of fun."

Lady Charlotte laughed. "It was really fun fucking with you too Miss Patty."

I chuckled. I really liked Lady Charlotte. She was the coolest guy in a hot girl's body I knew.

We sat there for a while, watching what was going on in the main room of the barn. Mistress Britney had apparently put the chubby girl in a cage now. She was standing there with some purple-ish marks on her large, hanging boobs that still showed the rope marks of where they had been tied off. The Mistress was now working on the skinny girl. She had the girl hoisted by her feet, tied to a spreader bar. The girl hung upside down with her blonde hair hanging down, her hands barely able to touch the floor. Mistress Britney was caning her butt, making the girl twist and scream on every hit of the thin cane, and some very red stripes were already clearly visible on the pale whiteness of her butt.

Raven had put Martin on his back on the floor in front of her. She was sitting on the couch, leaning on her raised knees with one boot on his chest and the other boot in his groin area, playing with his rock hard cock. She was occasionally stepping on it, pressing down really hard, or she was tapping it with the nose of her boot.

"How do you like your outfit?" I asked Patty after a while. She was caressing my shoulder with her gloved hand that still felt a little sticky from the drying lube or something like that.

"You know," she said, "I discovered tonight I really like the feel of latex. It's really warm and sweaty and tight, I like that. And getting wet in latex panties is incredible. It makes me feel... dirty..." She grinned a very naughty grin while her eyes twinkled. I just wanted to kiss her, but I didn't of course. I thought my cock getting really hard and pressing it's cage on her thigh when she mentioned she was wet in those panties would be enough for her.