My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 17

Story Info
Home base.
15.1k words
4.88
45.5k
26

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Parties here sometimes have rules," Sue said over dinner. It was just the three of us this time, since Eve and Rick had already eaten in the kitchen while making preparations for the party. "So, tonight we're having a femdom theme and I'd like it to have a bit more formal setting that usual, so there are some rules for tonight's party. They mostly apply to the subs and I'll send Conrad a copy of the PDF after dinner."

I nodded, indicating that I would read them and conform to them.

"But for Patty, since it is your first party here, I'd like to ask you not to interact with other peoples subs unless one of the Dommes invites you to."

"Of course," Patty said. "But how do I know who is a sub and who is a Domme?"

"Well, most of the time it will be pretty obvious. And when in doubt, you can always ask me, Rick or Eve. We all know most of the people that will be here tonight very well."

"Alright," Patty said. "And do I have to address the Dommes in a certain way?"

"Most Dommes use a title, but it's more for the fun of it and since you're one of the Dommes you can just talk to them and use their first names," Sue said. "Conrad can't though, at least, not during the party. And don't worry, they're all really nice people and it's not a big deal if you accidentally don't oblige to the rules. They're just here to strengthen the hierarchy a little."

"How many people are you expecting?" I asked. Large crowds made me nervous and although I was really looking forward to attending our first bdsm party, I was pretty nervous about it too.

"Just five, maybe six Dommes," Sue said. "One wasn't sure if she could make it. They will mostly bring one or two subs with them, or even slaves, in Princess Stephany's case." She chuckled.

Sue mentioning slaves made me even more nervous for this party. It sounded impressive and as a rookie I wasn't sure how intense this party was going to get.

"Can we play during the party?" Patty asked.

"Yes, of course," Sue said. "Just don't play with other people without asking. Keep in mind that you're not aware of the limits of other subs and it's up to their Dommes to keep them safe, so communicate with the Dommes if you are invited to play. But the two of you can do just about anything you want. If you need any help with the equipment, Eve and Rick will there to help everyone out and make sure everyone is safe."

"I have to say I'm a little nervous," I confessed.

"Don't worry perv, I got you," Patty said. She smiled at me and rubbed my shoulder briefly.

"It's pretty normal to be nervous," Sue said, smiling her motherly smile. "I would be nervous if I didn't know these people well. But don't worry, we are all here for the two of you. It's going to be fun. We'll make sure you will be fine and if you might need some space, feel free to go anywhere you want."

That eased my mind a little, but I still felt nervous. And curious, really curious.

"Do you need some help putting on your outfit?" Eve asked Patty right after dinner.

"Oh yes, that would be great," Patty replied. "Do you have time now or do you need to finish up in the kitchen first?"

"No, Rick's got it," Eve said cheerfully. She was back in her baggy pants and looked like her session this afternoon hadn't affected her at all. "I've got a little time now, if that's okay with you?"

"Yes," Patty said. "Hang on for a minute alright, I'll be right there."

Then Patty walked up to me. "Hey perv, I need you to do something while I get dressed for the party, okay?"

"Sure," I said.

"Go upstairs and clean yourself up. Take a shower," Patty said. Then she handed me the keys to my chastity cage. She waved a finger as a sign of warning in the air when she said: "Don't even think about jerking off. Just take the cage off while you shower and put it back on immediately after, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," I said.

"Good. After you're done, put all our toys in the big gray bag. Unpack the toys we haven't unpacked yet and put them in there as well. After your shower, put on your cage and put that plug up your butt. And wear your collar and cuffs, nothing else. Oh, and put the leash on your collar. When you're done I want you to wait upstairs until I come get you or until I text you to come down. Understood?"

"Yes," I said, grinning at the prospect of attending the party naked, caged, plugged and collared.

"Yes what?" Patty asked. She smiled friendly though and her eyes twinkled.

"Yes Miss Patty."

"That's right. I want you to address me as Miss Patty or ma'am tonight, alright?"

"Yes ma'am, of course," I said submissively.

"Good perv," she said. Then she playfully slapped my butt and said: "Go on then!"

As soon as I got up in our room I read the PDF with the sub rules for the party. They were pretty straight forward. The general idea was: I don't speak to anyone unless spoken to, except for Patty. I could say no if someone wanted to play with me and I didn't want to. And it stated I was not allowed to sit on furniture unless a Domme granted me. Furniture was for the Dommes.

The rules may have been straight forward, they still made me even more nervous. It seemed to me that I was really taking on a formal sub role tonight. In public. It made me nervous and excited at the same time.

I didn't jerk off during my shower, as I had promised. But showering unsupervised without my cage was really nice. Afterwards I quickly put my cage back on. Then I lubed up the butt plug and laid down on my back on the bed. I pulled my knees up and took my time to insert the big plug. Inserting it turned me on a little, but as soon as I had it in, it suddenly made attending this party with a plug up my ass feel very real.

When I was putting on my cuffs Patty texted me, asking if I was done.

"Almost," I replied. "I need two or three more minutes."

"Stay there," was all she sent back.

I put the leash on my collar and started to unpack the toys that were still in the box. The leash proved annoying when I moved, the cold chain grazing my chest all the time and the handle hitting my legs as I moved, but I kept it on, thinking I'd better get used to it, while I quickly put all the toys into the bag. The only thing that didn't fit in the bag was the long riding crop, so I let that stick out as I zipped it shut.

Then I sat on the edge of the bed. If Patty told me to wait, I'd wait. Suddenly I realized the keys to my cage were still in the bathroom, so I quickly got them and held them in my hand as I sat down on the bed again. I was sure Patty would want them back as soon as we saw each other.

I waited for about 10 minutes and I seemed to get more nervous every minute. Sometimes I could hear people walking or talking in the hallway. Apparently other guests were here already, passing our door when going to or from their rooms.

Suddenly the door opened a little. It almost made me jump, proving I was nervously on edge. The door didn't fully open though.

"Close your eyes perv," I heard Patty say through the crack of the door.

I did and I said: "Yes ma'am," indicating I was ready.

I heard her come in and close the door. Two seconds later she said: "Open them."

Patty was standing four feet away and she looked amazing. She wore a black latex body, cut high on the hips. The top covered her upper chest and it had a high collar around her neck, but it left her arms open. On top of the latex body she wore a black leather corset around her waist that was buckled shut on the front with five leather straps. The contrast between the rough leather and the shining latex accentuated the corset beautifully. She wore no stockings, showing her bare thighs, and she wore leather knee high boots with three inch thick soles, closed by lot of straps that matched her corset nicely. To finish it off, she wore long black latex gloves up to her elbow and she wore her hair up using the long leather tube I'd seen her wear here before.

My jaw dropped when I saw her. This was a real fierce looking Domme. Her high soles made her look very tall as well. She really looked awesome and very impressive.

Her eyes twinkled as she saw my facial expression.

"You look absolutely amazing," I said, almost whispering.

"You like it?" she asked, grinning at me.

"Like it? I love it!"

She chuckled. "Come here perv," she said, smiling at me.

I got up, becoming aware of the heavy metal plug up my butt again, and went to her. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. The materials of her outfit, the buckles, the thick, tough corset and her latex clad hands all felt great on my naked skin. And she was taller than me with those boots on, making me feel extra small and submissive. My cock got hard while she hugged me.

Patty ran her hands down to my ass and then she spread my ass cheeks with her latex hands. I felt the butt plug move as she checked if I was wearing it. I realized she even smelled like a Domme, smelling like leather and latex.

"Are you ready to go downstairs?" she asked me.

I didn't know if I was ready to be honest. But then again, I was as ready as I'd ever be.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I said after taking a deep breath.

"Good perv," she said. "Grab the bag."

"Yes. Oh, here are the keys to my cage ma'am."

Patty chuckled and said: "Put them on the nightstand. I have no pockets in this outfit."

So I put down the keys and picked up the bag. Patty noticed the crop sticking out.

"Oh, I'll carry that," she said and she pulled it out of the bag. The black riding crop really finished off her looks. Then she grabbed the handle of the leash and led me out into the hallway.

I was desperately hoping all guests would stay in their rooms. I wasn't really ashamed, but meeting people I've never met before while naked, in chastity and led around on a leash was something I thought was better to be avoided.

As I followed Patty I noticed the latex body had a G-string back, so I was looking straight at her bare butt as she walked ahead of me. Her corset accentuated her hips nicely. She really looked wonderful, as if she came right out of some dark comic.

"Stop staring at my ass, you little pervert," Patty said without even looking back, knowing I was staring at her.

"Sorry ma'am," I said. I didn't stop looking at it though. Her ass looked so nice and her hips swayed so sexy that even if she caught me looking at it and punished me for it, it would still be worth while. How could I not look at it? It was hard to believe this sexy, kinky, impressive Domme was the same girl as the girl next door I was friends with, but she was.

We encountered noone while Patty led me down the stairs and through the corridor to the main room by my leash. I took a deep breath before we entered the main room, expecting to be exposed to a group of kinky strangers, but when I stepped in the only people in the main room turned out to be Sue, Eve and Rick.

"You look absolutely amazing!" Sue said from her chair in the seating area with the large fireplace. "That crop in one hand and a cute sub in the other compliment your outfit so well."

Patty giggled before saying: "Thank you Lady Sue."

I followed Patty towards Sue. Once there, Patty took the bag with toys from me and put it next to one of the couches before she sat down. I almost sat down next to Patty, only to remember at the last moment I wasn't allowed on the furniture, so instead I sat down on the floor, next to Patty's heavy boot. Patty held my leash loosely in her hand.

"You look nice too Conrad," Sue said, smiling her motherly smile.

"Thank you," I said softly, not quite sure if I was supposed to reply to her.

"Don't worry, you can talk to me," Sue said, seeing right through me as usual.

Patty tapped my leg with her crop. "Thank you Lady Sue or thank you my Lady," she said softly as she bent forward to me so I could hear her well, correcting my response.

I grinned sheepishly. "Sorry Miss Patty. Thank you Lady Sue."

Sue just smiled friendly at me while Patty lovingly stroked my hair, saying: "Good perv."

"The room looks wonderful," Patty said then to Sue.

"Thank you, I'm very happy with it too," Sue said.

I looked around. Eve was at the bar scrolling through the available music on a laptop next to the PA system. She wore a French maid's uniform with a garter belt and stockings. She looked cute, it suited her well. Rick was in black leather pants and a black collar. No shirt. He was squatting in front of the fireplace, putting a block on the fire he apparently just started.

The lighting in the room looked great. There were some colored spots aimed at the equipment on the playground and the electric candles on the walls all gave a soft, warm glow to the room.

On the other side of the large room the door to the corridor opened and a tall woman with long, brown hair entered. She was plainly dressed, a little like the style Patty wore when she went to work. Just black slacks and a nice looking blouse. Right behind her was a tall and very handsome guy wearing an Italian suit.

"Ah, there are Fenna and Rob," Sue said softly to Patty. Rob didn't look like a sub to me at all, but when Sue told us they were friends of hers and they came more to discuss some business than for femdom night, I understood. They looked like normal, young professionals, colleagues maybe, as they crossed the room towards us and suddenly I felt really underdressed as the two nicely dressed people approached.

Sue got up and greeted them both, kissing Fenna's cheek and shaking Rob's hand. Then Sue introduced Miss Patty to them and they greeted each other.

"This is Miss Patty's sub," Sue said, indicating me.

"Yes, this is Conrad," Patty said. "I call him perv usually, but I'm the only one that is allowed to call him like that," she added with a friendly smile.

Both Fenna and Rob smiled friendly at me and nodded a greeting and I just nodded back, feeling really insecure about how to interact with people.

Then the door to the corridor opened again and six people walked in, making the room feel busier immediately. There was a blond woman, who seemed really young, wearing a beautiful gown and a tiara. She held two thick chains in her hand that controlled her subs. They were two middle aged men, both completely bald and both with a little bit of a pot belly that was clearly visible due to the lack of clothing. All they wore was a jute loincloth and heavy metal cuffs and collars. They looked like slaves and then I realized that woman must be the Princes Stephany that Sue had mentioned during dinner.

Princess Stephany was talking to a shorter woman, who also looked young. She looked like a schoolteacher with large glasses, black slacks and a caramel colored blouse with ruffles on them. She was followed by two girls, both even shorter than her. One was blonde and skinny, the other darker blonde and pretty chubby. They both were dressed very casually and wore collars, making me assume they were subs.

Even more people came in and all of the sudden I got nervous again. I was glad I was sitting next to Patty in a corner of the room, close to Sue. People were talking and laughing and exchanging informal greetings. They all seemed to know each other well.

Eve turned the volume of the music up a little and then it seemed the party had officially started.

I just sat there, looking at all these diverse looking people. Some looked really plain, some looked extravagant. They seemed fairly young, below 40 at least, except for the two middle aged slaves that looked to be twice as old as the woman holding their chains. It was fun looking around, but I still felt really shy, so I was glad Patty remained seated in the corner, even when Sue got up to mingle.

"Get me some wine, will you?" Patty said after a few minutes.

"Yes ma'am," I said as I got up. I held the handle to my own leash while I walked to the bar. I had to pass through the group of people, feeling really exposed and naked, but nobody seemed to even look at me.

Eve grinned at me when I reached the bar.

"How are you?" she asked, genuinely interested.

"I'm a little nervous," I confessed. Then I asked her for Patty's favorite wine.

"You'll get used to it," she said and she winked at me. Then she went to get me the glass of wine.

I took it back to Patty and quickly sat down on the floor, glad to be mostly out of sight again.

Two girls had joined us in the sitting area during the three minutes I had been gone. Both were wearing collars and they both were sitting on the floor. One stood out due to her classical sexy figure, with large breasts, a thin waste and wide, round hips and the other stood out due to her classic beauty, with fair blonde hair, blue eyes and full lips. They were both dressed normally, both in jeans. We nodded at each other in a silent greeting.

A few minutes later their Domme joined us, holding a pint of beer. She had long, curly hair and was wearing a very nice short, red dress with a split in the skirt on the front.

"Hi, I don't believe we've met," she said to Patty, extending her hand for a handshake.

"No, we haven't," Patty said as she shook her hand.

"I'm Charlie... well, currently Lady Charlotte," the woman said, smiling friendly. I liked her face. It was kind of plain looking with large, very round eyes that seemed really friendly. Her hair, figure and dress made her look really hot and I'd guess she was around her 30's.

"I go by Miss Patty," Patty said. "And this is Conrad."

"Oh, he's cute, I suppose... for a boy," Lady Charlotte said. Then she grinned at Patty and said: "I'm sorry, I don't do guys, I can hardly tell if they're cute even. I like his penis thingy though, it keeps it nicely locked away."

Patty chuckled and the subs girls giggled while looking at me. They both looked friendly as well.

"These are Jean and Mindy," Lady Charlotte said while she sat down on the couch, between the two subs. "They're the best pussy lickers I've ever met, so if you ever need your pussy ate, just let me know, I'll borrow you one."

Patty laughed and said: "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."

I looked at the girls and felt my cock react a little at the thought of these girls licking Lady Charlotte's pussy, or Patty's pussy. Or any pussy for that matter. I inconspicuously covered my cage with my hands.

Patty and Lady Charlotte chatted. I noticed that, although Lady Charlotte looked very feminine, her movements and the way she talked seemed a little butch, although she had a really nice, feminine voice. I liked that, it made her kind of a bad ass babe. She came across like a hot girl that would change the oil of her car herself. Patty seemed to like her too, since within minutes they were laughing together.

A few minutes later a Domme I hadn't seen before joined us and I was surprised I hadn't noticed her or her sub yet, since they both stood out. She was breathtaking. Her face was beautiful, she could easily have been a model. She had long, black hair, fair, pale skin and amazing looking, piercing blue eyes. She had a large tattoo on her upper chest that made out the word Raven in a very artistic way and below that she showed her bare C cup boobs, held up by a gothic looking black and red corset. She wore black leggings, covered by similar boots as Patty wore. She introduced herself as Raven. Her sub stood out too because he was totally naked. He had a meaty looking penis and was as smooth as I was. He seemed to have some scars on his body though. He only wore a black leather collar and a leash that Raven held. His black hair looked like it came right out of a manga comic, looking thick, large and sloppy. He was pretty small for a guy and although I thought he was at least 20, he looked way younger. Boyish even, except for the large penis. He smiled shyly at me as he sat down at Raven's feet. Then he seemed to avoid making any eye contact.