My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she motioned for my left hand. She took it when I offered it, spread her legs a little and then she pushed my hand on her latex clad pussy.

"See? Feels nice, right?" she said, grinning at my dumbfounded expression as I felt the smooth surface of her latex panties covering the soft, warm curves of her mound. It was one of the hottest things I ever felt and it turned me on so much I thought I might cum in my cage on the spot.

Patty let me feel around a little. I gently squeezed her soft flesh and caressed the rubber surface for a little. I discovered I loved the feel of latex as well that evening, but what really turned me on was knowing she was wet below that thick layer of latex. I loved that she gave me the opportunity to feel her up between her legs. It was awesome.

It didn't last long of course, because after about ten seconds she pushed my hand away and closed her legs again, saying: "That's enough, little pervert." She smiled lovingly at me though while she moved her other leg, making my cage wiggle, indicating she indeed felt my cock press against her thigh.

Next to me, Lady Charlotte had sunk down on the seat a little. She had the naked Jean sit between her legs and service her pussy with her tongue. Her hand played with Jean's hair while she was looking at Mistress Britney, who was now dripping candlewax between the skinny girl's wide open legs on her sensitive pussy, making her scream in a whole different kind of way. The horizontal welts on her butt looked really painful. Seeing that skinny, naked girl hang like that, fighting her bonds in a futile attempt to close her legs to protect her pussy from the hot wax was really hot.

We just watched and I felt really happy to be there. And to have Patty sit on my lap.

Later, Sue joined us for a little while when Princess Stephany and Jenna and Rob left. They wouldn't be spending the night here, she said, since they lived close enough to drive home. I was betting Princess Stephany would let one of her slaves do the driving for her.

The Dommes chatted for a while and then Patty said to me: "How about we go to our room? I'm getting tired and I want to have a bath before we go to sleep. I'm all wet and sweaty underneath this outfit."

"Of course Miss Patty," I replied formally but lovingly. "Whatever you want, I'll follow you."

So, she said goodbye for the night to the other Dommes and then we headed back to our room, Patty leading me by my leash and me following her with my plug in my ass, trying not to stare too much at her pretty ass as she walked in front of me in her big boots, swaying her hips. She was gorgeous. I felt proud to the bone of being her sub as she led me around by my leash like that.

"Run the bath for me perv," Patty said as soon as we entered our room. She sat down on the bed, rolled down the long gloves from her arms and started to unbuckle the numerous straps on her boot.

I stepped into the bathroom, put the tap on and plugged the drain. I put the foamy soap in again and made sure the temperature of the water was just right.

Patty stepped into the bathroom. "You'll have to help me out of these clothes, I can't do it on my own."

"Of course," I said and went to her. I was about to unbuckle the corset on the front, but she turned around and told me I had to loosen the lacing on the back first. It took me a little while to figure out how they were tied and Patty said: "Hurry up will you? I need to take the corset off before I can take off the bottom and I really need to pee."

I worked as quickly as I could. There seemed to be four strings tied in some sort of knot and it took me a while to figure out how to untie them. Once I had that done, I needed to loosen the lacing and that took some time as well. And Patty hopping slightly from leg to leg didn't help either.

"Sue said I could use the bathroom in this outfit if I pulled the crotch to the side, but I didn't really bother tonight," Patty explained as I was working the lacing. "But now I'm up here, I really need to go, so hurry up alright?"

As soon as I thought I had enough play in the corset, I went around her and started to undo all five buckles closing the thing at the front. It worked as fast as I could and when I took of the corset, I understood why it had to come off first. The latex body underneath was made of two parts. The bottom part went real high up her waist, a little over her belly button even, and it covered the bottom part of the top, making it look as if it was a one piece suit. Patty quickly hooked her thumbs under the waistband of the weirdly shaped rubber panties and wrestled herself out of it, turning it inside out as she pulled it down. The thick latex wasn't easy to handle, that was for sure. She looked like she had to wiggle herself out of a really tight condom.

But she got it off and as soon as she stepped out of it she sat down on the toilet and let go, saying "Ooohh..." at the satisfying feeling of finally being able to pee.

I'd never had a girl pee in front of me before and when I realized I was staring at her, I quickly turned around.

"What?" Patty asked, still peeing. "You're not embarrassed by your best friend peeing in front of you, are you?" Then she giggled, still peeing.

I was a little embarrassed to be honest. And a little turned on as well. I really didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

"Turn off the tap perv, or the bath will run over," Patty said as she routinely wiped her pussy before she flushed.

I quickly turned off the water and when I turned around again, Patty was standing in front of me, naked from her waist down and still wearing the black latex top with the wide, tight collar. She was grinning at me as I was staring at her pussy with the narrow landing strip above it for a second and blushed.

"It's okay perv, you can look," she said softly, smiling lovingly at me.

I just smiled sheepishly at her.

"And you're going to see more of me anyway, because I really can't take this top off by myself."

"How can I help?" I asked.

"You'll have to grab the bottom and pull it up, rolling it inside out like I did with the bottoms, and I'll hold up my arms. That's the easy part. Then you'll have to stretch the collar so my head can get through. But you really have to make sure I get through the collar quickly, because if it covers my nose and mouth I can't breath."

"Alright," I said. 'Quickly'. 'Can't breath'. No pressure there, I thought sarcastically. But how hard could it be? She got into it, right?

I stepped in front of her. Our eyes met and we both smiled a little. Then I worked my fingers between the latex and her skin and started pulling it up while she held her arms up. Rolling it inside out while pulling it up wasn't really a problem. I managed to turn the whole top inside out up to the collar in no time, but now Patty was standing with her arms up, trapped in the latex tube, so she was basically immobilized.

I worked my fingers between her neck and the collar and tried to stretch it, but it was really thick latex and it wasn't easy to stretch it wide enough and pull it up at the same time. I wrestled with it for a couple of seconds, leaving Patty trapped with her arms up. Finally I found a way to stretch the collar far enough so her chin could go through. Now was the time to hurry and I pulled the thick rubber really hard, stretching it as wide as possible, so she could pull her head through it without her suffocating to death. The sticky latex didn't make it easy for her to pull through, but in about five seconds she managed to pull her head out of it.

"God, that was awful," Patty said as soon she was released, her face red as a lobster. "I love latex, but it really is a bitch to put on and take off."

"How the hell did you get in to it?" I asked. It seemed impossible to me.

"They used some kind of lube and cleaned it off my face after I went through, but I forgot to take the bottle."

"I'm just happy I got you out of there," I said.

Patty smiled at me and stepped forward to hug me. I held her and ran my hands over her naked back, feeling my cock wake up in it's cage from the feeling of her soft, slightly sweaty, naked body against mine.

"But now I want my bath, I'm all sweaty," she said. Then she broke the hug and stepped in the tub. After she sat down, she said: "The keys to your cage are still on the nightstand. Go get them will you?"

"Yes ma'am," I said. It made her chuckle.

I got the keys and when I got back Patty said: "Take it all off, your cage and your cuffs." Then she paused a second. "The butt plug too."

I started by taking off my cuffs and then the collar. I put the collar down respectfully. I loved that collar with the Patty's Perv label on it.

Then I took of the cage, freeing my cock that quickly turned half hard, as it usually did when I took off my cage. Then I squatted and worked the butt plug out of my ass and put it in the sink with my cage.

"Hop in," Patty said, smiling at me.

I looked at her for a second. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, I wouldn't say it if I wasn't. So get your butt in the tub." She motioned with her head to the end of the tub where her feet were.

I stepped into the warm water, with Patty grinning at my dangling half stiff cock, and I gently lowered myself down. Then we figured out a position to put our legs in so we could sit comfortably. We ended up with my feet next to her sides and her legs on the insides of mine, her feet just above my hips, her knees pushing my legs open. Her legs touching me, knowing her naked body was just right there and the view of Patty's familiar face above the foam turned me on and I was hard as a rock by the time we settled our bodies in the warm water.

"So, how did you like the party?" she asked, smiling friendly.

"I really loved it," I said. "I was so nervous before it started, but it was amazing. After a while I felt right at home. And there was so much to see and such weird, but great people. I loved it, I would go again anytime." I paused, looking at her pretty face. "How did you like it?"

"Oh, the same as you. I wasn't really nervous, but I loved the whole kinky atmosphere and the people."

We chatted for a while, about the people, the things we had seen. We talked about Sue and the farm and how hard Eve and Rick must be working to keep this whole place running. They did a great job, never missing a beat.

It was fun, sitting in the tub with Patty and I realized how versatile our friendship had become. One minute she was my best friend, the other minute she was my Domme. And now, sitting here with her, late at night in our hotel like room, we connected in yet another way, like brother and sister sharing a tub. Well, step brother and sister. My hot stepsister.

We chatted and let our tired bodies soak until the water started cooling. Then Patty said: "Okay, I think it's time for bed perv. You get out first."

I got out of the tub and started toweling myself off. Suddenly I felt shy again with Patty watching me dry myself off. And of course my cock started to get hard again after having settled down in the tub. Why did I always get turned on if somebody watched me being naked and vulnerable?

When I was done, Patty said: "Get me a towel, will you?"

I heard her move in the water while I turned around to grab a fresh towel. Then I got a great view of her magnificent, wet body rise from the water and stepping out of the tub. I unfolded the towel and spread it open, ready to hand it to her or wrap it around her, whichever she would prefer.

But she said: "Towel me off again perv. I liked it when you did that yesterday."

I smiled at her as I wrapped the towel over her chest and shoulders. We looked in each others eyes while I gently dried off her neck and her shoulders. She spread her arms out a little and I dried them off. Then I dried her boobs, very gently, watching her skin and the hardened nipples. Like yesterday I dried her bellybutton and the little mole next to it. This time she wasn't as vulnerable as yesterday. This time she was more than my best friend I was drying off. She was a goddess. She was my Domme and the girl I was in love with.

And this time I wasn't wearing my cage to keep my boner out of sight. I knew she saw my arousal when I squatted to dry her lower belly and the soft, sensitive area between her legs. I looked up and she looked down on me, no, at me, and we smiled as lovers do.

She turned and I gently dried her back and that amazing bubble butt. I sneaked a hand between her buttocks to dry her there. And then I dried the back of those powerful legs.

When I was done and had put the towel on the towel rack, she stepped towards me with that hot, sexy body, looking into my eyes. She took my hands and our fingers intertwined. And then she came closer. She kissed me, just like this afternoon in the garden. A small, exploring kiss on my lips. Then another, parting her lips a little. Then a real kiss in which our tongues met.

I heard her breathing increase as we kissed. Then her hands grabbed my back and pulled our bodies together, trapping my erection between our bellies. She put a hand behind my head, holding me tight as her mouth passionately kissed mine. I felt her breath on me, in my mouth as we kissed, our tongues playing with each other like happy puppies.

I gently rubbed her back, but when I felt her hands pulling hard on my back to press her body against mine, I allowed myself to touch her more passionately as well. Her hand moved to my ass as her other hand moved to my cheek. I touched her ass with two hands, gently at first, and then harder, kneading those wonderful ass cheeks. We rubbed our bellies together, putting pressure on my hard cock.

I opened my eyes briefly to look at her. She was kissing me full of passion. Her breathing betrayed her arousal.

She started moving, still kissing and holding me tight. She moved towards the doorway, then towards bed and I followed her movements, still kissing her.

When we reached the bed, she climbed on it backwards, without letting me go. She pulled me with her, pulled me on top of her, still kissing me.

Then she put her hand between our bodies. She grabbed my cock and pulled it down a little, towards her groin. I followed her movement, never breaking the kiss. She guided my cock between her legs. I could feel the warm wetness of her pussy on the head of my cock as she guided it towards her entrance. She pushed it in and as soon as I felt the warm, wet, tight entrance wrap around my cockhead, I pushed in, led by instinct and passion.

She moaned into my mouth as I penetrated her for the very first time in our lives. I let my male instinct take over, just a little, to push myself into her female core. And again. And again. I fucked her, slowly, controlled.

She broke the kiss on my mouth and moved to my neck, kissing me there. Here hands held on tightly onto my shoulders. She moaned, a moan that cheered me on to take her. She moved her hips in rhythm with my motions. Her pussy felt so wonderful on my cock, so warm, so tight. It welcomed me into the core of her being. She opened herself up to let me drive home into her body.

We made love. We didn't fuck, we made sweet, tender, passionate, intimate, hot love. Hands touched skin everywhere in a nonstop loving embrace. Mouths traced lips, cheeks, necks, noses, finding each other time and time again in yet another hot kiss.

It really didn't take long before I had trouble not to cum. I moved, she moved. It felt so hot, but too hot maybe. I felt my orgasm rising quickly and when I almost hit the edge, I pulled out quickly. I didn't want this to end. I wanted it to go on forever. I wanted to please her, make her enjoy this as much as I did. I wanted to let her cum before I would. I didn't want this wonderful meet between us to be just a quick fuck.

"What are you doing?" she asked as soon as I pulled out.

I was panting. "I don't want to cum to soon."

She smiled, kissing me briefly. "I don't care," she signed into my ear. "Just put it in." She kissed me again. "I need to feel you inside of me." And she kissed me again.

I pushed forward and slid right in again. We continued kissing, making passionate love in an instinctive, mutual rhythm. She moaned, scratching my back gently while she bit my neck. It was wonderful.

Again I felt my orgasm rise and again I tried to fight it off, but I couldn't hold it off for long. Soon I was panting, grunting.

"It's okay Conrad," she said between two kisses. "Cum inside me, I want to feel you cum." Then she kissed my neck.

I came. My cock exploded deep inside her warm, wet feminine essence, pumping it's male essence into my best friend, my Domme, my hot stepsister. She was my everything and I loved her dearly as I unloaded into her wonderful body.

When my orgasm flowed away, I buried my face in her neck. Patty wrapped her legs around me, preventing me to pull out and she held me tight as I was catching my breath. She stroked my hair and caressed my back as she kissed my neck again and again in the warmest, most loving embrace I had ever felt.

"I love you Conrad," she said softly, between two kisses.

"I love you Patty," I mumbled against her naked shoulder. I really did, I loved her so much I could cry.

We just laid there for a while. She held me as my cock slowly shrank inside of her. It was wonderful to be so close to her.

After a few minutes I started kissing her neck again as I felt some of my life force return. She let me, moaning softly. Then I kissed her collar bone. Then the top off her chest. I started to move downward and she let me, still stroking my hair, but releasing the hold of her legs.

I moved down, kissing her breast. My cock slipped out of her and I moved towards her nipple, sucking it gently, kissing it, licking it while my hand stroked her flank. Patty moaned again.

I moved down, kissing her stomach, then her belly. I twirled my tongue around in her belly button, making her moan again, and I kissed the little mole next to it. I moved down to her lower belly, that little feminine belly bump, kissing it. I kissed her landing strip. And then, as she spread her legs a little more to allow me access, I kissed her pussy. I kissed her clit.

I started licking her, very gently at first. I licked at her wetness and tasted her. And myself. Her pussy was oozing my cum and although I hate the taste of cum, I gladly lapped it up as long as I could lick her. I didn't care what came oozing out of her, I just wanted to lick her.

Patty spread her legs more and pulled her knees up. She had her hand on my head still, but she didn't try to control me with it. It was a loving hand, just making a connection.

I lapped at her pussy while using my fingers to gently open her up. I licked between her lips, in long strokes. I loved the wetness of her soft, tasty pussy lips. Then I slowly moved upwards, towards her clit. When I found the little bump I sucked it into my mouth, making her moan..

I made love to her a second time, but this time I used my mouth instead of my cock. I pushed my tongue inside her wet pussy as far as it would stretch. I sucked her tiny inner labia into my mouth. And then I focused on her clit, that tiny thing that made her moan, made her rock her hips, made her feel so much pleasure. I didn't let it go for minutes, or however long it took, until I made her cum. She came, moaning and panting, pressing her thighs against my ears, and I kept licking her until her orgasm faded away and she motioned me to cum up.

I laid on top of her again and we kissed, her wetness still on my lips. Our tongues met again and our hands explored each others faces and hair again, caressing each other, loving each other.

Slowly our kissing subsided and we buried our faces in each others necks. I found my home in her arms and all I could offer in return were my arms, hoping she would feel just as much at home in my arms as I did in hers.