My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 20

Story Info
Fucking with the slaves.
17.6k words
4.82
25.1k
28

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was slowly coming to an end and turning into fall. On our way to Sue's farm it rained during most of the drive. It was a long drive, but I started to get used to driving there. And Patty and I had fun in the car, chatting and listening to music, so I really didn't mind the weather.

We arrived just after 11 in the morning. Aside from the large, black Range Rover and their own van, there were two extra vans parked in the small parking area at the end of the long driveway, both from the same construction company. Apparently Sue had some work done somewhere on the premises. We gathered our luggage from the car, including the large grey bag with all our toys, and hurried down the narrow footpath into the garden of the fairytale like house, trying to stay out of the pouring rain as much as possible.

We took cover under the small roof of the porch and rang the doorbell. We waited for a few minutes, but nobody answered the door, so we quickly covered the 50 feet to the small entrance to the barn. While we were taking our wet shoes off in the small hallway, Eve entered from the main room.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully. "I heard you enter. How good to see you again." She hugged Patty and then me. "Sue is inside and Rick is upstairs. Please, come in, it's nice and warm inside."

We followed her into the grand looking main room of the barn. Sue was sitting in a chair in the seating area with the fireplace, which wasn't burning.

"Hi, welcome back my friends," Sue said, smiling at us. "Come, have a seat."

We both greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and sat down. Eve offered to get us something warm to drink.

I looked around the room. Some things were a little different. The playground was almost empty, only the large, heavy bondage rack was still standing there. The double doors to the storage were open and so was the door to the long corridor that provided access to the back rooms and the staircases leading upstairs. There was bright, artificial light coming out of the corridor and I heard music from a radio, as well as voices of men working there.

"Are you having work done?" I asked Sue.

"Yes, I wanted windows between the play rooms in the back and the corridor," Sue said. "I want to involve the rooms a little more with the main area. People don't use them often for play during parties and I'm hoping that opening them up a little more will motivate people to use them more. And besides, it can be fun to watch people play there from the corridor. Go and have a look if you like."

I was really curious, so I walked over there. On the left side of the corridor there were three long windows installed, one for the tiled medical room, one for the wooden medieval room and one for one of the rooms that wasn't in use. There were four guys still working on them, lit by bright lights. The corridor was a bit of a mess, but the windows looked great and I bet that once the painting of the windows stills would have been completed, they would look like they had always been there.

As I walked back to the main room, I wondered if those guys working here had been here before. And if they hadn't, wouldn't it be awkward for them to work here? They were installing windows in a fully set up medical room with all kinds of torturous devices and I could only imagine how weird that must seem for outsiders who had no affiliation with bdsm.

"It looks great," I said when I returned to Patty and Sue.

"Yes, I thought so too," Sue said. "They will finish work today, so people at tomorrow nights party can see the results and of course, use the rooms."

"So there will be a party tomorrow night?" Patty asked.

"Yes, I have decided to go with the masked ball idea," Sue said. "And the guys told me they would make sure work will be finished by the end of the afternoon, so the mess can be cleaned before the party starts."

Another party sounded fun. I was already looking forward to it. Then I realized there would probably be different people here than last week, and being a little socially awkward, it had me worried immediately.

"Will some of the people we met last weekend be here this weekend?" I asked Sue.

"Yes," she said. "Britney will arrive this afternoon and she will bring some slaves in training again. And Raven and Tim will be here with Martin, although I'm not sure when they will arrive."

"Tomorrow afternoon," Eve said from the bar. "They just texted me an hour ago."

"And Charlie?" I asked.

"Yes, Charlie will be there as well, with Jean I think," Sue said. "And Rob and Fenna, who you've met last week will be there. And of course there will be more people here that you haven't met yet."

"Interesting," Patty said. "I'm really looking forward to it, although I do need to ask if I could borrow some clothes again. And for him as well maybe, at least a mask if it's going to be a masked ball."

"I'm sure we can find you something," Sue said, smiling friendly at us.

Patty smiled widely as only girls looking forward to finding clothes can smile. Then she said to me: "Would you take our things upstairs perv?"

"Of course ma'am," I replied as I got up.

"While you're upstairs, strip and put your cuffs on," she added. "And take our toy bag back downstairs, alright?"

"Yes ma'am," I said submissively, hiding how that order startled me a little. It would mean I had to come back downstairs naked, in a chastity cage and wearing my cuffs and to get back into the main room I would either have to go around the outside of the barn through the pouring rain, or pass the construction workers in the corridor.

I got our bags from the hallway, crossed the main room where Patty and Sue were chatting, crossed the playground area and entered the corridor. Two guys were painting the newly installed window frames on the corridor's side. They were scrubby looking, middle aged men, both bearded and heavy build. I could see the other two guys through the new window in the medieval room installing blinds on the inside. One was Hispanic looking and wore a bandana on his head, the other was a very large bald guy with a grey, styled beard that made him look like a biker.

I swallowed. I may have gotten over a lot of shame over the last couple of weeks, but the thought of me passing these guys in a few minutes on my way back scared me a little. I even considered the option of not doing it and telling Patty I chickened out, using my 'yellow' safe word. But, on the other hand, these guys had seen the equipment in the rooms and I figured they were well aware about the kind of place they were working at, so I decided I needed to get over my embarrassment and just do it. Patty asked me to and I wasn't uncomfortable enough with it to use my safe word.

So, while in our room, I stripped, put on my cuffs and collar, took the grey bag with our toys and took a really deep breath before stepping back out into the hallway. I quietly started to descent the staircase, feeling my heart pound in my chest. I felt like a little kid who had to pass his bullies on his way to school. It made my palms sweat.

The guy with the bandana noticed me first. He chuckled and poked the biker guy with his elbow, who looked at me and chuckled as well.

I quickly slipped past the backs of the bearded painters, hoping they wouldn't turn around. I knew they saw me when I passed them and walked into the main room, since I could hear them both laugh behind me.

I hurried to Patty and Sue with a face as red as a lobster. Sue noticed and she smiled motherly at me.

"Here are our toys Miss," I said as I handed Patty the bag, my heart still pounding in my throat.

"Good perv," she said, smiling at me lovingly. "Come, sit next to me."

I sat down. I was now sitting in plain view from anyone looking into the main room from the corridor. I noticed both bearded painters looking my way, chuckling and talking to each other. It made me blush even more.

"Don't worry about those guys," Sue said softly with her warm, motherly voice. "Seeing things they haven't seen before just amuses them, but they won't cause any trouble."

I nodded at her. I still felt ill at ease though.

"Why are you so easily ashamed?" Sue asked. Patty just smiled lovingly at me.

"I don't really know," I said softly to her. "I've always felt uneasy with people I'm not familiar with, and being naked doesn't make it easier."

"Well, even if you're not proud of yourself, I am," Patty said genuinely. "You're my hot little perv and I love having you walk around naked." She wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. That did make me feel a little better.

"Let me ask you a question dear Conrad," Sue said, still smiling motherly. "Who do you think has the most intense, deep and life changing sexual experiences, you or those guys?"

That question actually made me smile. It made me truly happy to be a kinkster. "I think I do," I said, grinning widely.

Sue smiled, mostly at my facial expression I guess, before saying: "You know, those guys would never have their cocks put in a chastity cage because they think they need them to have the sexual experiences they crave. But let me ask you: does a guy need to have his cock out to have a really good sexual experience?"

"No," I said determined. I knew I was right. I've had so many great sexual experiences over the last few weeks and just a few of those had actually involved my penis. And even in those occasions, I've had an orgasm just a couple of times. And still I wouldn't trade my life for theirs, ever.

"So, show the world what human sexuality is really about Conrad," Sue said. "It's about living your essence, showing yourself as you really are. It's about sharing your true self with others in it's own, unique way and letting others share their unique essence with you. Never, ever be ashamed of that sweet Conrad, celebrate it. Show those guys you really know the bliss of intense, authentic sexual experiences and let them laugh at it if they don't get that. And if they don't understand you should pity them for not having explored their own sexual feelings for themselves. People who have, understand, people who haven't, judge. You are way ahead of them."

Sue's words really helped me. I felt proud. I looked at Patty and then I realized that not only did I know that bliss, I got to share it with the hot girl next door with the amazing ass, who was also my best friend and my Domme. How lucky was I?

"Thanks Sue," I said, grinning. "That really helps." I knew she could see on my face that what she said really had made a difference.

We chatted a little about what Sue's plans for the extra two rooms were. She started by telling us it was now one extra room, since she had the middle wall removed, and people had been working on it to install paneling on the walls, but the room wasn't finished yet.

"Would you like to see it?" she asked us.

Patty and I both were interested, so we followed Sue to the room that was under construction. It was the third room on the left side of the corridor, and we had to pass the builders again to get there.

This time I felt more confident. I knew there would be stares at the naked guy with a metal cage around his cock, and I felt a little nervous of course, but I knew I was living the life I wanted, filled with kink, sex and love. And more importantly: I was with the hot brunette with the hot ass who walked next to me.

There were a few stares indeed, but I ignored them. Sue showed us the room. It was pretty large, twice the length of the other two rooms. She told us she was planning on making it a play room with furniture and gear all around, moving some of the furniture that took a lot of space in the main room over there. The room was far from finished. There as nice looking wooden paneling on the walls, but the floors were still plain concrete.

When we got back we chatted with Sue. Rick came down and left with Eve to prepare lunch. It was interesting talking to Sue. She told us a little about a project she had going. She'd bought an old monastery in the south of France and was having it restored and remodeled. It was much larger than the barn and she wanted to turn it into a hotel for kinksters with multiple playrooms and space for large events. It sounded really interesting.

We hung out in the barn for a long time. Eve and Rick brought lunch and we ate in the main room. It was nice hanging out with them, they were all great people.

Around 3 in the afternoon we heard the door of the barn and a couple of people came in.

"That must be Britney," Eve said as soon as we heard them and she went to check. It was Britney alright. She followed Eve into the main room. She was plainly dressed again, wearing black slacks and a brownish blouse and she was holding a chain in her hand. It was connected to the metal collar of the skinny girl who had sucked my dick last week. Her collar was chained to the collar of the chubby girl who walked behind her and her collar in turn was chained to the collar of a third slave. It was a skinny and short guy, probably of Asian descent by the looks and size of him. He had caramel colored skin, black hair and very dark eyes and he looked to be in his early twenties. They all were wearing black jumpsuits and, aside from the metal collars, they wore no cuffs. The boy was looking around the room with large eyes, scanning his surroundings. It was obviously his first time here.

Sue, Patty and I got up. After Sue had greeted Britney with a hug, Britney hugged Patty as if they were old friends and even I got a hug from her. She seemed cheerful today.

"Who did you bring?" Patty asked, looking at the three chained slaves.

Britney chuckled. "Not who. You mean what," she said, laughing. She snorted a little while she laughed. "Slaves aren't people." The way she said it was obviously to make a statement about the position of the slaves, to degrade them a little. "I have a new one. He's really keen on living the slave life, so I brought him here with the two girls I already had in training to find out what the life he dreams of is really about."

"Interesting," Patty said, grinning while her hand absent mindedly played with the key on her necklace. Her eyes showed her inner Domme's evil twinkle.

"Yes, I think so too," Britney said. Then she asked Sue: "I was wondering if I could use that wooden room back there as my office this weekend and keep these slaves in the two holding cells you have there?"

"The medieval room, yes of course," Sue said. "It's all yours. They're just still working over there, so I'm not sure if you can go in there right away."

"Oh yes, you're having windows installed, right?" Britney said. "That's okay, I rather have some tea first, so I don't mind waiting a while until they're done."

She led the slaves towards the bondage rack and connected the chain in her hand to it so they couldn't go anywhere. Then she ordered them all to take off their jumpsuits.

The two girls compliantly unzipped their suites, wrestled their arms out and let them drop, exposing their naked bodies. The boy however looked around nervously.

Britney sighed. "Don't make me tell you again number three," Britney said, looking at the boy.

The boy looked shyly at the dressed people there. He didn't really look at me, but it seemed like he felt embarrassed about taking his clothes off in front of the Domme's, Rick and Eve. Then he slowly unzipped the jumpsuit and let it drop. Just like the girls he was naked underneath. He had an average looking cock with a full bush of hair. His cock seemed to be a little hard, protruding forward a little. As soon as he had dropped the jumpsuit he covered his crotch with both his hands. It seemed like I wasn't the only guy here that had the tendency to get turned on and feeling embarrassed when getting naked in front of clothed people, I realized.

Britney collected the jumpsuits and put them in a corner. Then we all sat down and Rick brought Britney a cup of tea.

"Thanks Rick," she said as she accepted the large, damping mug. "Oh and Rick, I wanted to ask you, if you have the time today or maybe tomorrow, could you please wax my new slave boy?"

"Sure, no problem," Rick said immediately, smiling friendly at her. "I can do it as soon as the builders are finished in the medical room."

"Ah, yes, that would be great, thank you," Britney said.

"Hang on, I'll go check how much longer they need," Rick said and he headed to the corridor.

When he came back a couple of seconds later, he said: "They are almost done. They said they'd take their tools out of the rooms now, so we can use them any time you want."

"Oh, that's great," Britney said, smiling at him.

We chatted while Britney drank her tea. I sat next to Patty and she caressed my leg as she talked. I loved it when she did that, but now it embarrassed me a little too, not because she was touching me with the other people there, but I've been so horny all week that it turned me on and I did my best to keep my cock down a little so I wouldn't be sitting there with my cage being pushed up and out.

While everyone talked I mostly stayed quiet, watching the slaves, wondering how they were feeling. The girls seemed pretty well adjusted to their roles, just standing there, waiting. I noticed the skinny girl glance in my direction and smile briefly once. The boy was still looking around the room, taking in everything he saw. You could clearly see the difference between the two girl's behavior and his. He looked a little nervous and alert and he avoided eye contact with the people in the room, but he observed them carefully when he thought nobody was looking at him. He still had both hands in front of his privates.

From my point of view I could see the first couple of feet of the corridor well. I noticed the workers look into the main room in turns, eyeballing the naked slaves and chatting about them amongst each other. It must have been quite an adventure for them to be working here. I was just glad I wasn't the only naked sub in the room anymore. The guys seemed to be only interested in the naked girls anyway as far as I could tell.

When Britney finished her tea, she said: "Well, let's see if we can use the rooms. I want to get these slaves settled here and then put them in their cages. The girls at least, the boy will be a while I guess. Do you have time now for his waxing Rick?"

"Yes, I do," he said.

Both Rick and Britney got up when Patty asked Britney: "Can I maybe come along and watch how you handle the girls? It seems interesting."

"Yes, of course," Britney said, smiling. "I'd love to show you. You could even help me a hand maybe if you like."

Patty smiled and took our toy bag from the floor next to the couch. She rumbled in it until she found my leash. She put the bag away and hooked the leash to my collar. It seemed like I was going to go with her. I almost got hard all the way as soon as she clipped the leash to my collar. The simple gesture combined with the naughty twinkle in Patty's hazelnut brown eyes turned me on tremendously.

"Come perv," Patty said. "Let's see how an experienced Mistress handles her slaves."

I grinned at her. I loved it when she took control, not knowing what was in store for me.

Britney started her work by pacing up and down in front of the three naked slaves, who were neatly lined up. She had her hands behind her back and didn't really look at them while she spoke.

"So, we are ready to continue your slave training. But, before we start, I need to make sure you are willing to continue. So, number one," she said and looked at the skinny girl. "Do you still want to become a fulltime slave?"

"Yes," the girl stated determined.

"Alright then," Britney continued, walking towards the chubby girl. "How about you number two? Do you still want to become a fulltime slave?"