My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 18

Story Info
Puppy love.
16.3k words
4.88
53.8k
34

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, sleepy head," I heard from far away while I felt weight press on my abdomen.

I opened my eyes and looked right into Patty's eyes. She was sitting on top of me, looking down at me blinking my eyes, her hair hanging down around her familiar face.

I grinned. "Hey," I said, still drowsy from the sleep.

"Morning perv," she said, smiling lovingly at me.

I stretched my arms out above my head. Patty immediately pinned them down with her hands, leaned forward and kissed me briefly on my mouth. Then she sat up again and let go of my arms. She seemed to be extraordinary cheerful. I noticed she was wearing a T-shirt and she was sitting on my morning wood. And I mean literary sitting on it, not fucking me. I guessed she was wearing panties or yoga pants.

"Are you awake?" she asked. "I want to tell you something. So are you awake enough to listen?"

"I'm awake," I said, my voice still misty.

"Good," she said. Her eyes were twinkling. "I've got two things to say... or three maybe. Just listen alright, don't talk."

I nodded.

"First, I want to say thank you for last night."

I grinned, remembering our first time making love and I was about to say something about it, but she put her fingers on my lips and said: "Na-ah."

I nodded again.

"It made me realize something this morning," she continued. "You know, I'm 23 years old and I've had a lot of boyfriends and a lot of amazing sex." Then she shrugged and corrected herself by saying: "Or at least, sometimes it was pretty hot I guess and mostly it was just doable. But I realized this morning that what we did yesterday was totally different from any sex I have ever had."

She was beaming. She was serious about what she said, although she was giving the whole talk a thick play like flair.

I was about to say something again, but she stopped me by pressing her hand on my mouth and continued talking.

"I'm not sure why. To be honest, pure sex wise it didn't make my top ten, or top hundred probably, but it felt different. It felt amazing. So, that's why I wanted to thank you for last night."

Her eyes twinkled and she looked really cheerful and happy. She moved her hand on my mouth a little, but wouldn't let me speak. She moved her hips, teasingly rubbing her groin on my cock.

"Second, although I really wanted to thank you, I want to make sure you don't get too excited about it. It was great and I love you, but I'm still Miss Patty and you're still Patty's Perv. You're still not my boyfriend. I mean it. What we did last night won't be a regular thing. Keep that in mind alright?"

I nodded, still with her hand on my mouth. I felt a trace of disappointment, but it faded away immediately due to the fun way she was talking to me and the look in her eyes.

"And third, I want you to get your cute perverted butt out of bed and into your cage and cuffs. I'm hungry and it's 10:30 already, so hurry up, alright?"

I nodded again, looking into her twinkling eyes.

"Now, I'm going to move my hand, and the only words coming out of your mouth will be: 'yes Miss Patty'. Understood?"

She was loving this. I was loving this. I loved her.

I nodded and when she slowly removed her hand I said: "Yes Miss Patty."

She grinned widely, saying: "Good perv." Then she got off me. It were yoga pants she was wearing, black ones today. I quickly got off the bed and headed to the bathroom, my erection pointing the way. She giggled as I passed her and then she said: "And brush your teeth, alright?" before she slapped my ass and giggled again.

She didn't use my leash when we went downstairs. We weren't sure if anyone would be playing today even. People could just be dressed and getting ready to go home. Still she wanted me to be naked, collared, cuffed and in chastity when we went downstairs.

When we entered the main room there was nobody there. There were two tables put together to support a large buffet with all kinds of food. There was bread, fruits, two different salads, oatmeal and cereal.

"Where is everybody?" Patty asked while we both took a tray.

"I have no idea," I said, peeking through the small windows of the barn, looking in the garden. "Noone in the garden as well as far as I can tell. Maybe we're supposed to eat in our room?"

We loaded our plates and headed back into the corridor. Just as we reached the narrow side corridor to the stairs, Patty heard faint voices from further down the hall. And there seemed to be some daylight coming from another side corridor to the left, almost at the end of the long, dark hallway. So we went to check it out.

When we reached the side corridor, we noticed an open door leading outside. It led to canopy covered patio with six or seven tables, some benches, standing tables and a lot of large, potted plants. It had gas heaters, which weren't necessary today, and it was enclosed on three sides. The other side opened up to a long and narrow field of grass with plants set to the side. There were a few wooden, weather proof pieces of bdsm equipment there, like a pillory, some poles with metal rings on them and a long bondage rack. All the way down the strip of grass was the large oak tree you could see from the dining room in the house.

There were a few people here. Sue was at a table with the cubby girl who's tits got tortured yesterday and Jean. She smiled at us when we stepped onto the cosy, secluded patio. At another table, Mindy and Mistress Britney were having their brunch. Mindy waved at us and said: "Hi! Come sit over here if you like."

Patty and I looked at each other and we both seemed to be okay with it, so we headed to that table to join them.

Mindy smiled at us, extending her hand towards me as soon as we sat down. "Hi, we met yesterday of course, but with the party rules and all we didn't talk, so I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mindy and this is Britney."

Mindy shook both our hands. She was nice, pleasant. And fully dressed. Just like everyone here.

"Hi, I'm Conrad," I said, shaking her hand. "We weren't sure if there was any dress code or something today, so I'm sorry if I'm a little underdressed."

Mindy chuckled. "Oh, that's alright. I'm sure people will be playing today and everyone just wears whatever they like, so it's totally fine."

That eased my mind.

Patty introduced us to Britney, who was totally different from the stern schoolteacher we watched torture some naked girls yesterday night. She still looked like a schoolteacher, but she was nice, a little shy and a little awkward even. She had an awkward chuckle and she snorted sometimes when she laughed. She was really, really nice though. And very pretty behind those large, thick glasses. Those clearly weren't a fashion statement, she really needed them.

The four of us chatted while we ate. It was really interesting to meet the people we only knew from playing last night. Mindy told us she had married the love of her life two years ago, a guy she had known since high school. They just had their first child, a baby girl, three months ago. This weekend was her first time playing again since her daughter was born and the first time away from her baby, which she found a little hard. She laughed when she told us that was why she was lactating and how Charlie loved to squeeze her boobs to make them squirt, just to tease her.

What was really interesting about Mindy was that she was straight. She didn't even identify as bisexual, so when I asked why she played with Charlie, she said she had a degradation kink and her husband was very, very vanilla. He tried but couldn't degrade her in any way, leaving her wanting. They loved each other, but she just needed to have slutty, kinky, nasty sex every once in a while. They had come to the agreement that she could have her needs in that department met with other people, as long as she didn't have sex with men, and since she liked the degrading aspect of having sex with women while not really feeling attracted to them, she loved having sex with Charlie. She giggled when she told us Charlie could get really nasty during sex sometimes and that she had been unusually polite yesterday.

Britney was a totally different story. As it turns out, she actually was a schoolteacher. At least, she had been for a few years, teaching elementary school, until she realized she loved education, but she hated children. And since she wasn't allowed to hurt them, she gave up teaching classes. To satisfy her love for education, she now worked part time in a high position on the national board of education. And to satisfy her occasional longing to hurt her students, she had started up a kink school, with Sue's help, where she trained Dom(me)s, subs and slaves even. She explained the two subs she brought with her were students. Both girls were masochistic subs that had interests in seeing if they would like being trained as a true slave, so she brought them here to torture them a little in public, in a small and safe group.

While we chatted and ate, Patty, who was sitting across from me, put her legs out and clenched one of my naked legs with them. She occasionally stroked my leg with hers, but mostly she held on to my leg, almost as if she was scared I would walk away if she didn't. We exchanged a lot of looks while the women at our table spoke. Those were definitely the in love kind of looks. It turned me on and it made me feel the warm glow of being in love flow through my body. I loved sitting here with her, on this nice patio, with these interesting, kinky people around.

Just when we finished eating, Raven stepped out of the door onto the patio. She was holding a leash and right behind her Martin came out of the door, on all fours and butt naked. He wore puppy mittens with paw prints on the bottom on his hands and he had knee pads on. His legs were tied into a frog tie using black rope, forcing his feet up near his butt and all his weight on his knees. He had a butt plug in with a rubber tail that stood up in the air. The leash was connected to a chest harness, tied with black rope.

"Morning," Raven said dryly. "Don't mind me, I'm just walking my puppy."

She crossed the patio between the tables with large, gracious steps on her high boots while Martin followed. He had to work to keep up with her, both his artificial dog tail and his authentic male tail wagging as he crawled quickly and agilely behind her. It amazed me he could move that fast in that awkward position, but he managed. This was definitely not his first time moving around like that. It was a weird, but very kinky sight to behold and Patty smiled at it sheepishly with her kinky twinkle in her eyes. I was almost expecting her to say "Oh boy, I really need to get me one of those," but she didn't.

Instead, she said: "Boy, the things you see at Sue's," while staring at the tall goth girl and her puppy walking onto the grass.

Britney chuckled. "Yeah, we all love Martin. He hardly ever speaks, only to Raven and her boyfriend, but he's a great guy. Severely disturbed, but a great guy." She paused for a few seconds and then she chuckled. "Just watch out, if he really gets into his puppy mode, he might jump up to you or sniff your crotch."

We all laughed.

"Thanks for the heads up," I said, chuckling.

We watched Martin go to a plant, lift up his right leg and then he actually peed against the plant. His penis got a little harder while doing so.

"Seems like he is really into his puppy mode today," Britney commented, chuckling.

We just sat there, watching Raven and Martin, while they walked back. When they reached us Raven said to Britney: "Do you mind watching him for a minute while I get something to eat?"

"Not at all," Britney said, accepting the leash.

"Thanks hon," Raven said and she walked back inside.

"I'm going to see where Charlie is," Mindy said as she got up. She left her tray on the table. Then she walked towards Martin and kneeled in front of him, ruffling his thick, black hair. He put his front paws on her shoulders and enthusiastically licked her face as Mindy giggled.

"Behave today, okay?" she said to Martin, pushing him away and ruffling his hair again before getting up and collecting her tray.

Not long after that, Raven returned. She actually had a bowl of oatmeal for Martin. She put it on a separate tray on the floor before sitting down. Martin put his face in it, slobbering up the thick oatmeal.

"I have to say, that's the weirdest thing I have ever seen," Patty said, smiling at her, as soon as she sat down.

Raven chuckled. "I suppose it seems a little strange maybe if you see him as a puppy for the first time. I'm used to it. He plays puppy all the time at home."

I asked her if he lived with her and then Raven told a little about herself. She lived with her boyfriend, as it turns out pretty close to where we lived. They were both goths and both Dom(me)s. They played with their own subs, but hardly ever together. Then they met Martin. He hardly ever spoke to anyone at all, being sickly shy. But there were two things he really liked. Pain was one of them, and the other was playing puppy. He could just shed off all his inhibitions when he transformed to his puppy mode. He could run around, hump things, lick people, all kinds of things people are normally way to shy for. He would just open up completely.

Raven and her boyfriend embraced him. It took three months before they got him at ease enough with them to actually talk to them and now, a year later, he lived with them. And Raven and her boyfriend both played with him as a sub.

"So," she said, concluding her story, "we rescued him, but he really rescued us." She said it really theatrical and sarcastically, and it made us all laugh, but there seemed to be some truth in the story.

I was just amazed at how much depth all these people had. Once I got to know them a little, all their weird kinks and fetishes suddenly made total sense and I realized that, where a lot of people outside of the kink community thought kinky people were crazy, they were actually the most sane people I had ever met, making their personal issues and relational issues work in wonderful, creative forms of play. It was beautiful and it moved me. I felt so happy to be here. I would have loved to stay here forever.

Patty must have read my mind, because she caressed my leg again with her foot while smiling a very deep, loving smile at me.

We chatted a little with the two interesting Dommes, but after another ten minutes or so I was getting a little chilly, being naked outside with no direct sunlight. Patty noticed, since she asked if I was getting cold. I nodded, so she decided we'd better go inside then.

"Oh, just put the trays over there," Eve said cheerfully when we returned to the main room. She was moving the tables with the buffet against the back of a couch, so they wouldn't be in the way. While working she said the buffet would be here all day and there was coffee and tea, but they didn't have time to tend the bar all day, so we should just ask them if we needed anything else.

I looked around the room. The place looked pretty neat. Glasses had been cleaned up, but there were still some ropes, clothes and personal items laying around. The only people here were Mindy and Charlie, chatting on a couch in the seating area with the big TV.

Patty and I moved to the corner where we had spend most of the evening yesterday in the other sitting area whit the fireplace, which wasn't burning today. Patty sat down and said: "Well perv, I think I'm going to sit here for the rest of the day and have you tend to my every need." She smiled at me.

"Of course ma'am," I said submissively, grinning at her. "What can I do for you?"

"First, you are going to kiss these lips," she said with a twinkle in her eyes, tapping her mouth.

I chuckled and moved towards her, bending forward to kiss her.

"Make it good," she said just before I kissed her.

We kissed, mouth closed first. Then we kissed for real, tongues and all. My cock jumped up in my cage, getting almost fully hard as soon as our tongues met. It was a short kiss though, more for the fun of it than making out. After just a few seconds, a few kisses, Patty pushed me away gently, smiling a loving smile. "Good perv," she whispered and she licked her lips again like she did after our first kiss.

"You guys make such a cute couple," we heard Jean say. She stood just outside the seating area. "Do you mind if I join you?"

"Oh, we're not a couple," Patty said quickly. "And of course not, please sit down."

"Really? Oh, you had me fooled there," Jean said, smiling as she sat down. "It's just that you two looked so flirty and together last night and now that sweet kiss, I just assumed..."

"Oh, it's okay," Patty said, smiling at her and waving her hand, dismissing any of Jean's uneasiness at her assumption. Then she looked at me and said: "Get me some tea, will you perv? And get Jean here something as well."

Jean smiled friendly at me and said: "Tea would be nice."

I blushed a little, standing there with my cock pushing my cage out in full view, so I quickly left to get them their tea and giving my suborn penis some time to fall asleep again.

After I got the girls their tea, we chatted a for a little while with Jean. I thought she wasn't as interesting as the other people maybe, but she was still an impressive woman. She was a lesbian, so a very different kind of playing partner for Charlie than the straight Mindy was. They weren't a couple though, Jean was single, but Charlie was one of her best friends. And she was a switch, so she both played sub or Dom roles.

She worked as a private therapist, specializing in human development, sexuality, trauma and kink. She helped people in the scene to develop classes, making sure they were safe and sane. She even helped Britney creating training programs for subs and slaves. It sounded very interesting and Jean was really nice.

After a few minutes Jean excused herself, since there were moans coming from the seating area where Charlie and Mindy were and she wanted to get a piece of the action.

Patty drank the last of her tea and then rested her head on my naked shoulder.

"God, I love this place," she said. "I really hate to go home tonight and back to work tomorrow."

I hadn't even thought about work tomorrow. I sighed, kissed her hair and said: "Yeah, me too."

We watched Raven lead Martin into the room by his leash. She had him lay on his back and she started to untie the ropes on his legs.

"So, you want to leave early today," Patty said, and then she quickly climbed on my lap, facing me while she said: "Or do you want to play before we go?" She smiled seductively at me.

"Play," I answered, grinning. My cock reacted immediately to the feel of her soft ass pressing down on my thighs.

"I thought so," she said. She leaned in to kiss me, but she stopped just two inches in front of my face, staring into my eyes, while she grabbed my nipples and squeezed them.

I flinched and Patty just grinned at me with, a little devilishly.

She kept playing with my nipples, her face still close in front of mine. "Do you want to kiss me?" she asked.

I nodded, looking at her lips.

"Are you allowed to kiss me?" Patty asked.

"No ma'am," I said. "I'm not your boyfriend."

She smiled lovingly at me. Her eyes looked really appreciatively, like she really liked that I kept my word and respected the boundaries she had set. She kept smiling at me like that for a few seconds, before saying: "Good perv." She just kept playing gently with my nipples and looking at me. It was a really intense, romantic and erotic moment in a pretty kinky way.

Then, suddenly, her expression changed and she said: "Shit, the keys of your cage are still in our room. It's really annoying when I wear pants without pockets, I have no real place to put them. Will you go get them?"